Putin Looks to Make Equating Stalin, USSR to Hitler and " Nazi" Germany, Illegal

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Enjoyed the post above, but China is absolutely disgusting to me, not much to admire for the citizen, even if the country succeeds. I'd love to live in Russia, but China feels like hell on earth. Perhaps its the media, but I also can't stand Chinese people on a personal level and enjoy Russians immensely.

Congratulations. You have been programmed successfully. I visited China during my travels a few years ago, went to some beautiful Catholic churches in Beijing and Shanghia. The churches were packed and overflowing with so many curious and interested people. It was impossible to even get a seat in the pews as I, a fool, had shown up 15 minutes late. Nearly half of the people sat down and did not receive the eucharist, indicating that a large portion of them were catechumens / curious unbelievers. The religion is obviously thriving in the churches, unless perhaps you will suggest that the government is somehow paying and manipulating thousands of parishioners to pretend to be Christian just to put on a performance for western tourists. Chinese people were also apparently doing TLM for a very long time historically until some rogues from Taiwan smuggled in Novus Ordo materials and converted the churches to that rite. Don't believe everything you see in the media.

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Congratulations. You have been programmed successfully. I visited China during my travels a few years ago, went to some beautiful Catholic churches in Beijing and Shanghia. The churches were packed and overflowing with so many curious and interested people. It was impossible to even get a seat in the pews as I, a fool, had shown up 15 minutes late. Nearly half of the people sat down and did not receive the eucharist, indicating that a large portion of them were catechumens / curious unbelievers. The religion is obviously thriving in the churches, unless perhaps you will suggest that the government is somehow paying and manipulating thousands of parishioners to pretend to be Christian just to put on a performance for western tourists. Chinese people were also apparently doing TLM for a very long time historically until some rogues from Taiwan smuggled in Novus Ordo materials and converted the churches to that rite. Don't believe everything you see in the media.

My impression is that your posts tend to lack charity and you love the thumbs down. I don't believe everything I see in the media, dude I'm on this forum. I do acknowledge that we are all programmed to some extent.

I didn't mean to offend the chineese, but it's just not a culture I find I would enjoy. I've lived in Toronto where there is a massive Chinese population and did not find them to be mannerly, and socially very difficult to relate to. I wasn't speaking about their faith, more I was speaking about day to day life, the crowding of the cities, the surveillance.

Happy to hear there are good Catholics in China, I have heard good things about this. Still, Catholics are a minority, and Christianity is persecuted directly, bishops must be confirmed through the Chinese communist party as I understand it which pretty sure is heretical.

We are heading on the same path in the west if we aren't already there, and to me that is not a good thing. Glad you had a good time in China.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
My impression is that your posts tend to lack charity and you love the thumbs down. I don't believe everything I see in the media, dude I'm on this forum. I do acknowledge that we are all programmed to some extent.

This is what you wrote, in your own words:

China is absolutely disgusting to me, not much to admire for the citizen, even if the country succeeds. I'd love to live in Russia, but China feels like hell on earth. Perhaps its the media, but I also can't stand Chinese people on a personal level

To me, this smells like classic racism, and in the spirit of fraternal truth-seeking I have to point it out. You are saying some nice words and justifications right now, but what you wrote previously is obviously your real thinking on the matter. If China is "hell on earth" as you say, then how can you fault them for migrating to Toronto? Aren't they actually acting consistently with your moral framework? Go on Twitter and look up "nuke china"; you will see that many Americans are essentially being groomed by the media for a future conflict that will destroy the lives of millions of human beings.

Last edited:

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
This is what you wrote, in your own words:

To me, this smells like classic racism, and in the spirit of fraternal truth-seeking I have to point it out. You are saying some nice words and justifications right now, but what you wrote previously is obviously your real thinking on the matter. If China is "hell on earth" as you say, then how can you fault them for migrating to Toronto? Aren't they actually acting consistently with your moral framework? Go on Twitter and look up "nuke china"; you will see that many Americans are essentially being groomed by the media for a future conflict that will destroy the lives of millions of human beings.

Well disgusting to me means physically disgusting, dirty. The crowded cities, pollution, the food, even once I had a chinese cigarette and I feel like I smoked pure arsenic. The citizens are communists by and large, and as I've said even when transplanted to Toronto I found they lack manners, and are way too 'plugged in'. Hell on earth of course is an overstatement, but it's a Surveillance state with social credit, explicitly atheistic Christian government ethos (which granted the west is catching up quick), people working 16 hours a day, over crowded.

Happy to hear the faith is strong in some places, I have heard this. But Still, it's strange that there is an approved Church with approved Priests and from what I understand an underground Catholic Church. Am I right in this? It might be an over statement, you can call me 'groomed', but even 20 years ago I had zero desire to go there, and back then China was a blip on people's radar.

On racism, the Chinese are quite 'racist' , it's true I have a culture and even in these times I prefer it to theres. I also find europeans more relatable and enjoyable people. I like the people of South America, but no interest in ever going to India or China. I would be open to going to Japan, SE Asia. So if that's racist, that's fine really.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
It should be illegal. It's debatable how many deaths Hitler was responsible for, but it was far, FAR fewer than the hundreds of millions of deaths the Soviet Union, and by extension communism caused, including the 60 million innocent Russian farmers and peasants murdered by the Bolsheviks.

This is the truth that needs to be said, but has been oppressed by history books and Hollyjew. Wherever leftism goes, mountains of corpses and misery follow.
Don’t forget Mao and the other communist death camps. I’m not selling Stalin short but if we are talking about the bloodiest leaders post ww2, we need to include China,

TXbro

Sparrow
Gold Member
Go on Twitter and look up "nuke china"; you will see that many Americans are essentially being groomed by the media for a future conflict that will destroy the lives of millions of human beings.
I have seen a dialectic forming with even the "left" being on board with anti-China policies. There is a noticeable uptick in antifa affiliated as well as conservative twitter accounts promoting the "uyghur genocide" myth. George Soros has stated the Xi is a "grave threat" (Soros actually supported Trump in his anti-China rhetoric). Soros wants to turn China into an "open society" so that he can short the Hong Kong dollar and bring poz to China, while at the same time allow Israel to remain a closed society. You will even see anti-Chinese racism be allowed for a period of time by both the left AND right as was done with Arabs and Islam.

It's vitally important for Americans to not fall for the dialectic that is being set up that will only benefit international finance and harm Americans in the end.

Equally important is to not "lightswitch brain" into thinking that understanding that China is being lied about is China shilling. China is probably more than happy to see White America and Europe become pozzed while keeping it out themselves. China would be more than happy to see the US become less White and therefore, easier to control.