Q is a psyops...?

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
@Enhanced Eddie and @911 and @MichaelWitcoff @Easy_C
Let's throw those ideas around here

(or more recently, on UFOs and aliens

Also offtopic, but pertinent at the same time:
Brother @MichaelWitcoff did you have time to ever check out the Asha logos part of where he said that a lot of swastikas popping up all over in random places is due to the scythian migration...
People claim these are aliens leaving behind their own cryptic messages

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, anything that takes part in or is presented as an inner-circle or confidant of a member of the false political dichotomy in the US, is a psyop. Q-Anon may very well be a controlled opposition narrative to keep second-tier truth seekers on the rollercoaster ride so they don't get off and start exploring on their own.

If someone reading this, personally believes Q, then please do not be offended by my "second-tier" comment, above. I do, however, sincerely believe that the controllers of the narrative see the believers as nothing more than that.

Er Miqué

Pigeon
In my humble opinion, anything that takes part in or is presented as an inner-circle or confidant of a member of the false political dichotomy in the US, is a psyop.
What can't be deemed as a "psyops" nowadays anyways?

The only one you can fully trust nowadays is God and His Son Jesus Christ. Everyone else being human and corruptible might have the best of intentions but might be doing the wrong thing without knowing it if they even have good intentions at all.

I go with Father Seraphim Rose's opinion that "extraterrestrials" are demons that shapeshift as they see fit. Neon disagrees with me and believes they are genuinely beings from other planets or galaxies. It's not something I particularly care about either way, so I just go with the classical Orthodox view of the subject. I haven't looked into Asha Logos or alien swastikas, but I think the oligarchs very badly want us all to believe in extraterrestrials so that eventually they can do an "extraterrestrial attack" which brings the Hegelian response of "oh darn I guess we can't have countries because we're all in this together now, time for open borders and the reign of the antichrist."

Q does seem quite a bit like a JTRIG operation, but I suppose those tools can be used for either good or bad. Ultimately I think he's having a positive effect on waking up normies, but I'm not convinced there's a "plan" or that "patriots [are] in control." I'm open to changing that opinion depending on where the culture goes from here, but from where I'm sitting I don't see an actual goal for his movement that will last longer than a couple political cycles.

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
Since there is no evidence for ETs and our science (and the narrative's suggestion of aliens being advanced) hasn't detected them, it is very likely that Fr. Seraphim's explanation is the case. Social or societal chaos can bring forth such things in the minds of an "abnormal" populace, that seems clear.

I don't understand the ET attack, are you suggesting that a staged attack on some of the human population will create the occasion for everyone to "join in fighting back"? It's all speculation but most prophetic end times guesses involve a world war where a solution comes out of it --- I guess you could be right, "world peace" is the idea here, and could be superimposed on a whole bunch of reasons over which to fight.

Easy_C

Crow
There’s a take on the whole “Aliens” thing that is significantly more disturbing and causes a huge amount of things that make no sense to suddenly start making perfect sense and as far as I can determine don’t actually conflict with any Doctrine (just convenhistorical perspectives on the first dice chapters of the Old Testament).

Remember that “timeline” picture I posted a few months back calling for World War 3 in 2024-2025 start date? The author came up with that timeline ten years ago and published it then.

Interestingly enough you used to be able to find the relevant results in search engines and they’re gone now..: BUT...there are some results from the human genome project that indicate there were significant “sideways insertion” of external genetic material that can not be explained by evolution.

Humans are also an extremely atypical species on earth because 97% of their DNA is noncoding. The number is extremely high even compared to other primate species. Scientists have no idea why this is and the literature is stumbling theories at best.

are you suggesting that a staged attack on some of the human population will create the occasion for everyone to "join in fighting back"? It's all speculation but most prophetic end times guesses involve a world war where a solution comes out of it --- I guess you could be right, "world peace" is the idea here, and could be superimposed on a whole bunch of reasons over which to fight.
Yes, that is what I'm suggesting. That the oligarchs love to seed our culture with books, movies, and TV shows about aliens in order to "prime" the population to accept whatever it is they're planning. I can't think of any more effective strategy for the achievement of their NWO plans than to fake an attack against the whole planet, to which the only solution just so happens to be giving them total control over the whole Earth.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
There’s a take on the whole “Aliens” thing that is significantly more disturbing and causes a huge amount of things that make no sense to suddenly start making perfect sense and as far as I can determine don’t actually conflict with any Doctrine (just convenhistorical perspectives on the first dice chapters of the Old Testament).

Remember that “timeline” picture I posted a few months back calling for World War 3 in 2024-2025 start date? The author came up with that timeline ten years ago and published it then.

Interestingly enough you used to be able to find the relevant results in search engines and they’re gone now..: BUT...there are some results from the human genome project that indicate there were significant “sideways insertion” of external genetic material that can not be explained by evolution.
You're talking around a lot of topics here. Speak plainly. WWIII is coming soon and we're part "alien"?

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
Yes, that is what I'm suggesting. That the oligarchs love to seed our culture with books, movies, and TV shows about aliens in order to "prime" the population to accept whatever it is they're planning. I can't think of any more effective strategy for the achievement of their NWO plans than to fake an attack against the whole planet, to which the only solution just so happens to be giving them total control over the whole Earth.
Would they play a movie for us to show us how the lazers are killing our fellow humans? I don't see how this could be done, or how other countries not in our cultural or religious sphere would buy it, or care.

I imagine they'd kill off an enormous number of people, all around the world, with whatever weapons they've been sending out into space.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The simple way would be to use project blue beam to fake alien ships arriving from space and firing energy weapons at a city only to be tac-nuked a short time later. Johnny Expert explains that conventional weapons were used against the alien ship and triggered some kind of a core meltdown. It's simple and covers all the bases in terms of killing most of the local witnesses and plausibly explaining a lack of wreckage while making sure nobody goes to the site for fear of contamination.

If they can professionally demolish the Twin Towers live on national television and then consign the few people scratching their heads to being "crazy kooks" while 90% of the population clamors for war then honestly they can get away with just about anything.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
That's such a crazy jigsaw piece, that it makes sense

I don't mean that as an insult to your sanity Mike...I mean that it just "clicks"

Last edited:
Either that, or they make the alien the alien out to be some kind of savior. Fr. Seraphim wrote about the demonic ideas in ET - how the demon befriends everyone and convinces the Christian girl that there's no God. Venom, with Tom Hardy, didn't even try to hide it's theme. You could sum that one up with "demonic possession gives you superpowers."

Easy_C

Crow
You're talking around a lot of topics here. Speak plainly. WWIII is coming soon and we're part "alien"?
Deliberately so. Yes, I have explicitly said World War 3 was coming and given specific dates.

1590808294500.png

*Dates have since been refined as the author monitors additional information coming in and the window has been narrowed somewhat. It won't happen while Trump is in office, shortly afterwards in 2025 (2024 solar year).

As for "Alien", I do not know. What I can say is that there are a lot of things that make very little sense by the "official narrative" of evolution. The more probable explanation is that at some point in our history we did it to ourselves but I have not yet been able to rule out outside intervention.

In either case there won't be an "ET Invasion". Either they do or don't exist. If they don't then any invasion is fake. If Aliens exist, have the ability to, AND have the means to travel here then the overwhelming probability is that they have already been ruling the planet for the entire time we've been around (making us either slave species or laboratory species) so any "invasion" would still be a staged event.

beta_plus

Pelican
Q is most likely a bunch of mostly LARPers who have had some low level experience dealing with the American Intelligence Community and Military-Industrial complex, which was just high enough that they got a good look at the corruption. The view that they got was good enough that they learned how to spot it even when they had no access.

Personally, I think that they are trying to weave a tale to get people to use the internet and modern digital technology to look in places where the powerful do not want them to. For me, they tipped their hands when they claimed that the #SkyKing airline theft and crash in Seattle was to provide cover for an airstrike on a rogue anti-aircraft missile base trying to assassinate Trump by shooting down Air Force One on its next trip to Asia. This simply strained credulity too much. However, it got people to look at, learn about, and investigate the often extremely creepy private islands and very disturbing military facilities in the Puget Sound.

Even the biggest internet dissident right critics of Q have to admit that Q is pissing off all of the right people.

Last edited:
Here's an interesting take on Q. She argues that the Cabal and "Patriots" are the Sea and Earth Beasts of Revelation, which is a non-standard interpretation of end times. Q represents the Image of the Beast.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Here's an interesting take on Q. She argues that the Cabal and "Patriots" are the Sea and Earth Beasts of Revelation, which is a non-standard interpretation of end times. Q represents the Image of the Beast.
I found her videos to be insightful. Here are some others exposing the Q deception.

Bonus video