Race riots 2020

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
I know what you mean.

It's that feeling of knowing what's going to happen, but being powerless to stop it, while also not being able to convince anyone to wake up.

Is there really anything that people here said 5 years ago that hasn't come true? All the crap posters got about being white supremacists and losers and paranoid and whatever. It all has turned out to be true.

We know it has to happen. Segregation. Deportation. Remigration. It will happen.

It's actually the opposite to the accusation, we do not want for civil war or strife, quite the opposite, when I am trying to change things, it is because I want to be able to drink my coffee in peace while these things happen, not bunkered down while AK47s are fired outside.
What’s so crazy, is the masculine side is losing to the feminine side.

Masculine side: 2A gun enthusiasts, infantrymen (active and vets), police (being persecuted by the other side), etc.

Feminine side: LBQWERTY, wine aunts, soy boys, snow flakes, safe space seekers, etc

The power of media and propaganda over guns and muscles.

Has the fight really started in earnest though?

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Thought from another thread: if you’re trapped in a big city think about getting an apartment in a Hispanic neighborhood. Urban whites did nothing, while urban Hispanics organized and were beating the shit out of anyone who tried looting there. You won’t be “one of them” but they’re not going to tolerate looting and aren’t prone to mob behavior in the same way the rioters are.
I actually agree. I lived for few years in two different non-Puerto Rican Hispanic neighborhoods in NYC. Both were quite poor, but almost everyone there worked and it was the safest poor neighborhood I'd ever been in in a major U.S. city. Most of the people were quiet on Saturday nights and even went to church, and just working to get out of that neighborhood. Yes, they had drugs and gangs and loud clubs in places, but it was isolated. Not what I wanted, but far better than Bed-Sty.

Contrast that to ghettos, which blacks and Puerto Ricans live in. Violent, loud all the time, drugs, anti-social behavior, and no one is every doing anything to get out or police their own.

Of course, your best bet is to GTFO of a city completely ASAP. Take the longest commute possible so as to live in a safe place. Your job isn't worth your life, especially since you're not worth anything to corporate masters.

I really don't know, but now would probably be a good time to read up on writings from civil wars and revolutions. Would be interesting to compare.

What do we compare it to?

Everyone loves to compare to the 30s, which has the spanish outcome, civil war, but also the german outcome, which was actually peaceful and mostly democratic.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
What’s so crazy, is the masculine side is losing to the feminine side.

Masculine side: 2A gun enthusiasts, infantrymen (active and vets), police (being persecuted by the other side), etc.

Feminine side: LBQWERTY, wine aunts, soy boys, snow flakes, safe space seekers, etc

The power of media and propaganda over guns and muscles.

1. Deep State is running things. You're looking at the puppets and not noticing the puppet masters. These riots are not random.
2. The puppets' morale is high. They've been fed propaganda from their corporate masters for decades, and the current corporate media is covering for them and making them out to be "heroes" fighting "Nazis".

We can't do much about #1; that's for Trump.

But we can demoralize them at #2. Remember, these folks are from broken homes, have bad mental problems, low IQ, believe in obvious lies, hooked on drugs both prescribed and illicit, aren't physically tough, and are cowards. A few chants of "Daddy doesn't love you" and "USA! USA! USA!" or "TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!" will send most of them into an apoplectic rage or an emotional breakdown.

Why do you think the corporate Left works so hard to deplatform? Why was The Federalist deplatformed just today, while Alex Jones was more than year ago?

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I really don't know, but now would probably be a good time to read up on writings from civil wars and revolutions. Would be interesting to compare.

What do we compare it to?

Everyone loves to compare to the 30s, which has the spanish outcome, civil war, but also the german outcome, which was actually peaceful and mostly democratic.
Check out Total Resistance by H. Von Dach. Guerrilla warfare primer f they try the Stasi route.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
But we can demoralize them ...
Related to this, although it won't do much, I would actually recommend writing a brief, professional, mature, scathing letter that stabs at the heart to these Republicans in Name Only (RINOs). Namely Gorsuch based on recent events, but also other Republican governors. Just the undistilled shameful truth - they're traitors, at least the democrats don't pretend they're something else, etc. I say this because these types are almost universally WASPs, who are very sensitive to this kind of shame (no offense to any WASPs here tho ;)), and probably aren't getting enough of it.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Clearest perspective I've seen of the antifa attack and subsequent shooting in Albuquerque: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1272962633289871364/pu/vid/750x410/3L-w-WUwHaDON08j.mp4?tag=10

I backed it up to local just in case.
Being mobbed by multiple masked assailants (i.e., a disparity of force) while one swings a skateboard and screams "I'll F..ing kill you!"

Unless the shooter did something to provoke some type of legitimate attack (e.g., mutual combat), it is a clear case of self-defense.

There's a reddit thread about this in /r/politics with someone knows the guy who got shot. He is "critical but stable" and will probably live. I bet he will not "be ready to fight fascists another day" as his friend wrote though, any day soon.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
There's a reddit thread about this in /r/politics with someone knows the guy who got shot. He is "critical but stable" and will probably live. I bet he will not "be ready to fight fascists another day" as his friend wrote though, any day soon.
How do we know its real?

The irony in all this is that people filming these beatings and acts of violence are actually proving the justification for use of deadly force. Case and point, those slackjawed antifa homos gang up on the guy, as he is retreating, after he's been hit with a skate board, what do the think is going to happen? There are several instances of justified deadly force in the video/videos that have surfaced (1 skateboard to the head Asslt w/ Deadly Weapon 2 multiple attackers attempting to attack him while on the ground 3 Mob incitement and fomenting violence against him) that would justify both use of deadly force and a credible argument in aggregate for why your feelings of imminent threat to one's life will hold up in a court of law. Dude was well played to not pull the gun out sooner until he was being assaulted, but kept it in the holster until it was clear he was going to get lynched by the mob.

This is another reason why I dont get into fights with people, I always assume the other person is as violent as I am... and while that is probably not the case, its a lesson in maturity once you witness people doing really terrible things to each other once passions are engaged to remind you of that whole mutual deterrence thing.

The Wire

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Being mobbed by multiple masked assailants (i.e., a disparity of force) while one swings a skateboard and screams "I'll F..ing kill you!"

Unless the shooter did something to provoke some type of legitimate attack (e.g., mutual combat), it is a clear case of self-defense.

It looks like this was a back and forth escalation between him and the anarchists each upping the ante. One video is cut off short but it's supposed to show him purposely pushing someone off the statue though it seems to be edited short so context could be missing. The escalation boiled over when one female was blocking him from moving forward to the statue. He then very aggressively threw her to the ground and then they in turn escalated the situation far more by not letting him leave(chasing him as he was trying to leave and assaulting him with obvious intent to harm him as shown in the video). I would leave this guy will have his hands full in court given this isn't a simple case of people attacking him out of no where. He escalated things earlier to some degree which will most likely come back to bite him in the ass.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
1. Deep State is running things. You're looking at the puppets and not noticing the puppet masters. These riots are not random.
2. The puppets' morale is high. They've been fed propaganda from their corporate masters for decades, and the current corporate media is covering for them and making them out to be "heroes" fighting "Nazis".
And even if you don't think the deep state is involved in all these situations, the traffic-blocking and monument destruction is occurring almost uniformly in liberal areas. The area politicians and electorate are behind the people engaging in this wickedness. Therefore even though this is being done by low-IQ people and soyboys, they have the power of the local gov't behind them. Which is another reason why you don't want to live in a blue area.

As for that shooting, it's tough to watch, but anyone with sense would ask themselves: What if this guy is armed? Are these kids entitled enough to think they can gang up on someone and beat him up unilaterally without the possibility of a gun getting pulled? Same thing I've been saying about all these black guys resisting arrest and fighting the cops. It's not a pathway to long life.