Race riots 2020

Richard Turpin

Kingfisher
Zerohedge is actually surprisingly effective with normies. It's within the Overton window for most red pill normies.

Google said it was the "unmoderated comments", which was the problem, why? Because in the comments they talk about the stuff that Zerohedge doesn't.
Similar to Breitbart. While the site itself is most likely 'controlled opposition', the Comments section are anything but! For years now, I barely read the actual stories but go straight to the comments where the real juicy info is.

I'm sure you understand bureaucracy but you don't really understand politics.

On day one Trump could have found a dozen retired Republican hardliners, fired the current crop of police state administration heads and nominated the attack dogs in their place. Then using twitter while his momentum was unshakable he could have forced the GOP to toe the line and approve his nominations. Then the attack dogs brutally clear out their departments, hand-pick faithful deputies and get to work doing simple things like using all those Patriot Act powers to freeze billions of dollars worth of assets, levy vast fines and empty dump-trucks worth of federal evidence against the Left into Red state public prosecutor's offices, much of which can be leaked to prime public outrage because that's how the game is played.

And this is just for starters. There are hundreds of avenues he could have taken with what authority he had vested in him. I know the GOP are sellout uniparty scumbags but their characteristic fallguy routine revolves around the weak excuses you're peddling here.

"We can't do that! It's not how things are done."

Losers lose no matter what power they have. I'm sure if the GOP had the presidency and a majority in both houses for 50 years but achieved nothing then you'd still be making excuses and telling people "you should educate yourselves on how the system works".
There are some great podcasts that used to support Trump and no longer do and they literally spend hours going over things Trump could have done/could do now, that he needs no permission and is already well within the power of the President. It is amazing how much power he really does have to deal with the situation we are in and how little he has done.

But the simple answer is "fire Kushner and his airhead daughter". Hell, even if he did that it would be the first good move he has made in 3 and 1/2 years.

How tone deaf do you need to be to believe this nonsense?

The vast majority of cities that are burning to the ground ARE LIBERAL STRONGHOLDS. The moderate lefities in those cities are now suffering through the consequences of their virtue signalling. The entire country is getting a taste of whats to come if they vote for the Democrats. Let them feel the wrath of their godless lives for a while, it might knock some sense into them. Enjoy your liberal utopia faggots, hope you had insurance and you stocked up on ammo.

If Trump pulls in they are going to reframe it as an example of him being a despot. Fake news stories start about the brutal dictator stamping it out. This is the reaction they have been trying to goad. Just yesterday after a patriot was attacked by a mob of commie scum and he opened fire on them the media immediately reported it as an extreme right wing incident. What happens when Trump sends in the national guard and tells them to lay waste?

He declared Antifa a terrorist organization and they are being investigated. Beyond that, let the left tear itself and its cities to pieces.
He didn't declare Antifa a terrorist organization, he just threatened to do so. Another empty promise. Just like he never signed an executive order on birthright citizenship, another empty promise. And he never even had to declare them a terrorist organization. He could just use his powers to follow the money trail and use the RICO act on them. He could have done this 3 years ago after they beat up his supporters at his rally. This was already a federal crime of civil rights abuses.

What he did do was sign an EO on police reform. So the lesson is, if you support Trump he throws you under the bus, just like his shameful treatment of Jeff Sessions right now. But if you don't support Trump and you burn down businesses and kill police, then you get your way with Trump. I'm not even against the police reforms, because I don't know the in's and out's of them. But I am furious we are 3 years into his presidency and mobs of leftists can attack and burn down cities with impunity.

Trump isn't going to save you or your family. It is up to you. Please understand this now as time is fleeting.

Last edited:

bucky

Pelican
He didn't declare Antifa a terrorist organization, he just threatened to do so. Another empty promise. Just like he never signed an executive order on birthright citizenship, another empty promise. And he never even had to declare them a terrorist organization. He could just use his powers to follow the money trail and use the RICO act on them. He could have done this 3 years ago after they beat up his supporters at his rally. This was already a federal crime of civil rights abuses.

What he did do was sign an EO on police reform. So the lesson is, if you support Trump he throws you under the bus, just like his shameful treatment of Jeff Sessions right now. But if you don't support Trump and you burn down businesses and kill police, then you get your way with Trump. I'm not even against the police reforms, because I don't know the in's and out's of them. But I am furious we are 3 years into his presidency and mobs of leftists can attack and burn down cities with impunity.

Trump isn't going to save you or your family. It is up to you. Please understand this now as time is fleeting.
Question for you and @Leonard D Neubache: do you guys think we'd be better of with Biden? I still want Trump to win, but mostly because I think it would be funny. As you two often point out, Trump really hasn't done much for us and I could probably even be persuaded to vote for Biden at this point, but I just want to enjoy the hysteria among the goodwhites I'm surrounded with and laugh at them if Trump gets reelected. Hey, it's something. It would also be nice to think that there are still sane heritage Americans who will ignore the MSM and the globohomo corporate "resistance" and vote for a president who claims to have their interests at heart, however disappointing that president's actual actions have been.

Also, Biden is likely to die or go completely senile in office which might give us a President Stacey Abrams.

Question for you and @Leonard D Neubache: do you guys think we'd be better of with Biden? I still want Trump to win, but mostly because I think it would be funny. As you two often point out, Trump really hasn't done much for us and I could probably even be persuaded to vote for Biden at this point, but I just want to enjoy the hysteria among the goodwhites I'm surrounded with and laugh at them if Trump gets reelected. Hey, it's something. It would also be nice to think that there are still sane heritage Americans who will ignore the MSM and the globohomo corporate "resistance" and vote for a president who claims to have their interests at heart, however disappointing that president's actual actions have been.

Also, Biden is likely to die or go completely senile in office which might give us a President Stacey Abrams.
In my personal opinion we would be better off with Hillary or Biden. And the reason for that is the following...

#1) There are millions of brainwashed Fox News/Q Anon/MAGA 100 IQ people who think "Trump is fighting for us" or "trust the plan" or whatever silly slogan it is this week. These millions of people are wasting valuable time and money not getting prepared. Instead of making inroads with like minded people, buying water, buying land, buying ammo, they are wasting their money on consumer goods and wasting their time thinking Trump will come riding in on a white stallion to save them. I think the only way to wake these people up is to have Hillary or Biden in office, with the exact same results and them instead saying "oh wow, we are entering a civil war".

#2) With Hillary or Biden we have a smaller target on our backs. Instead of the violent mob attacking God fearing men, they will be hard to stir up because there isn't an "evil white supremacist in the White House".

#3) We can see there is no difference in the GOP or the Democrat party. Literally 0. I guess with the GOP the billionaires get a tax cut and with the Democrats the welfare class gets a bonus. Unless you are a billionaire or a life long welfare case, you see no difference.

#4) With Biden/Hillary we might get a little less Israeli support, so Iran might not be as ready to send a hundred of our good military men to a hospital with brain injuries.

There isn't a political answer, so my reasons for supporting Biden isn't because he will be better. It is because the 100 IQ asleep behind the wheel conservatives will wake up to what has happened to their country.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
One of the fundamental rules of God's order is that you must not do (empower) evil in an attempt to achieve good. God never wants you to do evil. Never.

Ergo Catholics are spiritually obligated to vote for the candidate who will do the most good, they are also obligated not to do evil (vote Biden) in an attempt to "flip the table" thinking they are doing good by empowering evil.

I would advise people not to stain their soul over what amounts to a trivial gesture in the grand scheme of things. Your vote will most likely not even matter, but if you vote Biden then in some small manner you are giving your blessings to the evil he would do (or stand idly by and allow others to do). A part of that will be on you. That's not to say that Trump is a saint, but by voting for him you are committing yourself to the least amount of evil your vote can buy the world.

Until the beginning of my journey to Christ I felt that it was worse to legitimize the system by voting and that voting was in essence a contractual obligation to participate in the outcome in good faith, but I am in essence an infant in these matters and if the Church leaders suggest it is my duty to vote in my elections for the least evil candidate then I will take their word over my own childish understanding of God's will.

Last edited:

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member

That said, as someone else has pointed out, the leftists have mainly burned down their own cities. Have there been any successful autonomous zones outside of liberal infested Seattle? Some attempts but no success. Have there been any huge riots in red states? Not that I am aware of. They just do not have the support or numbers in red states.

CHAZ was given to BLM and antifa by the left-wing mayor of Seattle. The police could have shut it down with support of the city government and national guard, but they were told to evacuate and cede this territory to the joggers. Their rioting and looting and burning down of businesses and self-appointed warlords only serve to earn the scorn of the normies whose comfortable consumerism is disrupted and threatened. Because the demorats support this stuff it is staining their image as well, even though normies do not publicly condemn it in fear of being called racist. But what will they do anonymously in the ballot box? Probably more of them will vote Trump.

... but I think this is largely irrelevant. God tells us to be separate from the world because we are not of the world as he has chosen us out of the world. Live quiet peaceful lives as the scriptures tell us to do, glorify God and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Keep your eyes fixed on Christ, don't be too distracted by the world. It has been scheduled for destruction soon enough, there will be nothing left, the only thing that matters is your relationship with Jesus. Does he know you? Do you have an intimate relationship with your creator? This should be your number one concern, not BLM, antifa, Trump, MAGA, GOP, demorats etc. All of that is temporal and it will be over in the blink of an eye. We have eternity with Christ in heaven.

That said, as someone else has pointed out, the leftists have mainly burned down their own cities. Have there been any successful autonomous zones outside of liberal infested Seattle? Some attempts but no success. Have there been any huge riots in red states? Not that I am aware of. They just do not have the support or numbers in red states.

CHAZ was given to BLM and antifa by the left-wing mayor of Seattle. The police could have shut it down with support of the city government and national guard, but they were told to evacuate and cede this territory to the joggers. Their rioting and looting and burning down of businesses and self-appointed warlords only serve to earn the scorn of the normies whose comfortable consumerism is disrupted and threatened. Because the demorats support this stuff it is staining their image as well, even though normies do not publicly condemn it in fear of being called racist. But what will they do anonymously in the ballot box? Probably more of them will vote Trump.

... but I think this is largely irrelevant. God tells us to be separate from the world because we are not of the world as he has chosen us out of the world. Live quiet peaceful lives as the scriptures tell us to do, glorify God and spread the gospel of Jesus Christ. Keep your eyes fixed on Christ, don't be too distracted by the world. It has been scheduled for destruction soon enough, there will be nothing left, the only thing that matters is your relationship with Jesus. Does he know you? Do you have an intimate relationship with your creator? This should be your number one concern, not BLM, antifa, Trump, MAGA, GOP, demorats etc. All of that is temporal and it will be over in the blink of an eye. We have eternity with Christ in heaven.
Christ didn't compel us to sit around waiting on him. The trajectory of what we are facing is certain hell and likely a slow and painful death for my family. If Christ wants to come and help in the fight, I welcome him, but I don't wait on him.

bucky

Pelican
At this point the nearest patriot group should be advising the public prosecutor "if you charge this man then we will be protesting you at your office, your house and everywhere you go in between until we hound you out of the state, and we will be practicing our second amendment rights while we do it".

That is the nature of this stage of the conflict. Trusting the system to do its job is no longer an option. Now you will have to make it clear in every instance that you will not allow the juice to be worth the squeeze.

Hang together or be hanged separately.
First MSM article I've seen on the shooting in New Mexico. It's a work day and it's on the long side, so I read the first half and skimmed the last half. Unless I totally missed it, there's no mention at all of the "I'll f***ing kill you" part, the most important part of the whole incident.

https://news.yahoo.com/new-mexico-p...-195104866.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_04

bucky

Pelican
Great idea. Let's trust the people who fabricated the Russia narrative to arrest their own deep state goons.
Calling the FBI on Antifa sounds like a great plan in theory, but are there any real world examples of it going anywhere? I used to be somewhat friends with an FBI agent and I asked her if they still care about communism at all. Not at all, she said. It's just freedom of speech. This was over fifteen years ago.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
Fellas, Trump is not perfect, okay fair enough. And maybe he's not doing everything he can for people like us. But, I don't necessarily blame him for his inaction or even impotence. Trump is a man of action as evidence of his life accomplishments. And so I don't think this is about an inability to lead or act, rather, it shows you just how deep the "deep state" truly is.

This man has been under siege from the moment he took the oath of office. Actually, strike that, before he took the oath. "They" drummed up impeachment articles against him only a few months ago...ahem, that was nothing less than an attempted coup. A coup, people, in this country...a coup. I only know about Q tangentially and I remain skeptical as a matter of course, however, I do think there are many things we are NOT seeing that are being fought over and done. Trump is the right person for us at this time in history. We're dealing with ideological radicals that will stop at noting to get their agenda through. Translation, we're dealing with bullies. Many people dislike Trump because he's crude, but, they don't see the kind of utter contempt and equally crude treatment he gets from his opponents. We need a bully right now to address the bullies that are bullying all of us.

As far as thinking that we'd be better off with hillary? My God. First off, this very forum would have been cancelled under hildog. Under hillary every obnoxious fringe political agenda would have been accelerated into high gear.

This country is in a lot of trouble. If Trump loses in the election, all of us. This forum, this community. We're in big trouble. "They" just came after The Federalist and Zerohedge. I get most of my news from Zerohedge. And who else is going to take Trump's place? We're long past the point in our history for a lame duck president like Carter to keep the seat warm. Indeed, Biden is a lame duck already. His handlers will be pulling the strings and pull they will. With Trump at least there is a chance he goes through with making antifa a domestic terrorist organization (I thought this was done already). And there is a chance that he can not only imprison and take out the front line leaders and members, but, use RICO and destroy the splc and so on. With biden, there is no chance of that. None.

Lastly, if Trump doesn't win, we'll see the Evergreen State Colleging of our society even more. You think its bad now. All of us, and this includes the Black fellas here, we're all going to be at the absolute bottom of society. We already are, but, its going to be implemented with more authority. Look, as it stands, I have do not have freedom of speech. My home town, which I thought was conservative, has gone of the rails and revealed its actually a bastion of radicals. I can't express my contrary opinions. If I do, I'll lose my job and I'll never be employable again. Might as well shoot me dead. That's the situation we're in.

Easy_C

Crow
What's your plan? Because dropping a dime on someone takes 2 minutes and has no risk.
"Has no risk". Sure. Keep thinking that.

Alternatively you could talk to literally anyone who has been in prison or any kind of organized criminal enterprise and see how "no risk" it is.

The correct answer is to make sure you're in an area where law enforcement is on your side and to use legal means to prevent any violent action from ANTIFA as happened in North Dakota.

That's good enough for me. I think if Trump is given four more years, a war with Iran is inevitable.
I honestly didn't even think of this, but I think you could be right. I just thought of Trump continue to antagonize them and put our troops in harms way. But you make a good point, Israel's biggest direct threat is Iran and time is running out before Iran has a full nuclear arsenal and Trump might be seen as the guy to kick it off with Iran.

I don't know if Trump would go that far but his track record in the Middle East is really bad. It might be worth it to vote for Biden just to avoid a potential war with Iran. Sure, Biden will still give Israel financial support but I see him as less likely to start a war with Iran.