Race riots 2020

MdWanderer

Pelican
Gold Member
I don't know if Trump would go that far but his track record in the Middle East is really bad. It might be worth it to vote for Biden just to avoid a potential war with Iran. Sure, Biden will still give Israel financial support but I see him as less likely to start a war with Iran.
If Trump wins in 2020, he won't have to worry about another reelection. I think he might go full tilt with it. Israel will get their money regardless, I just don't want any boots on the ground.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Christ didn't compel us to sit around waiting on him. The trajectory of what we are facing is certain hell and likely a slow and painful death for my family. If Christ wants to come and help in the fight, I welcome him, but I don't wait on him.
Christ already won the war when he died on the cross and was raised from the dead on the third day. He has conquered sin and death. Dying for His name sake is an honor, and you will be rewarded for it in heaven. Remember also: absent from the body, present with the Lord. Death and suffering is nothing to worry about. What's the "worst" thing that can happen? You die and go to heaven. Christians have been like lambs to the slaughter for all of our history. We have always been persecuted and killed, and we will have to endure suffering here on earth in the future as well.

Now of course we should practice self-defense and protect each other, I'm not saying we shouldn't do that. Sell your cloak and buy a sword, as Jesus said. But first and foremost, what matters is our relationship with Jesus Christ, and we must remember what the scriptures say.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
In my personal opinion we would be better off with Hillary or Biden. And the reason for that is the following...
I can't believe that you are really arguing for Biden. You really need to re-assess your life, at this point. At the very least, Trump is somewhat assertive (and does not have dementia). Who knows what he will do in his last term? I will take unpredictability (Trump) over a puppet of the oligarchs. Last point, Biden almost finished last in his Law school degree, 79 out of 84 or close to. The guy was not bright to begin with, less so now.

I can't believe that you are really arguing for Biden. You really need to re-assess your life, at this point. At the very least, Trump is somewhat assertive (and does not have dementia). Who knows what he will do in his last term? I will take unpredictability (Trump) over a puppet of the oligarchs. Last point, Biden almost finished last in his Law school degree, 79 out of 84 or close to. The guy was not bright to begin with, less so now.
If you research Trump's history, his family has been puppets of the oligarchs going back generations. I was unaware of this until recently.

I think you are making the mistake of still thinking there is a political solution. I hope that you are not doing so and you are spending your time preparing for very bad days ahead.

And, yes, Biden is a tool, I agree with you on this point.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
If you research Trump's history, his family has been puppets of the oligarchs going back generations. I was unaware of this until recently.

I think you are making the mistake of still thinking there is a political solution. I hope that you are not doing so and you are spending your time preparing for very bad days ahead.

And, yes, Biden is a tool, I agree with you on this point.
I know Trump is in with the Israelite cabal. But, at the very least he is trying to appeal to his base - Christian Conservatives. Even if he is not a Christian, I still like seeing him hold up the Bible. It incenses the Evil One's soldiers.

Yes, I am prepping on all fronts: location, supplies, defense, financial, relational, spiritual. :)

I know Trump is in with the Israelite cabal. But, at the very least he is trying to appeal to his base - Christian Conservatives. Even if he is not a Christian, I still like seeing him hold up the Bible. It incenses the Evil One's soldiers.

Yes, I am prepping on all fronts: location, supplies, defense, financial, relational, spiritual. :)
Hey man, I like to hear that. My biggest concern is young men, and even older men, realize that we must start to take this situation very seriously. The enemy is much larger than some drugged out kids calling themselves Antifa.

Thank you for assuring me you are taking this seriously. I am genuine when I say it makes me feel better that the men on this forum are taking it seriously.

bucky

Pelican
He's not a solution but he's still an avatar of Right wing discontent at least.

Sometimes it's just about sending a message. A message that the masses are shrugging off their deep state programming and rebelling against the multitude of pedophile talking heads. That was (unfortunately) the biggest win Trump has offered so far and it's on offer again in 2020.
Exactly.

Also, you've got to admit it will be hilarious if Trump manages to win again this time around, after everything the usual suspects have tried. I literally wept tears of joy on election night in 2016. In 2020 I'm no longer under any illusions about how much he's likely to accomplish, but the reaction among the MSM and the goodwhites is going to be funny, funny, funny if he wins and who doesn't love a good laugh?

kel

Pelican
He's not a solution but he's still an avatar of Right wing discontent at least.

Sometimes it's just about sending a message. A message that the masses are shrugging off their deep state programming and rebelling against the multitude of pedophile talking heads. That was (unfortunately) the biggest win Trump has offered so far and it's on offer again in 2020.
This is true and is why I'm hoping he wins still - it's a hearts and minds victory for the not-left. I expect nothing more from him, in fact I expect disappointment because that's what we've gotten from him, but at least it indicates that people are tired of progressive bullshit.

That's also an albatross around our neck, though. Because Trump is the not-left, all of Trumps actions ("successes" and "failures" actual and perceived) are a failure of the not-left, even when what he's doing is advancing the progressive agenda. So when Trump signs some pro-pedo transkids legislation (for example), you get to hear "See, even your evil Nazi god emperor Trump didn't fight this one" and when he makes some nod to the anti-progressive cause that's just further proof of what an evil Nazi he (and not-left/white people by extension) are. If it succeeds it's "omg we're living in a fascist dictatorship" and if it fails it's "haha, your would-be fascist dictator couldn't get his evil Hitler work done". No matter what Trump does, it's a heads-I-win-tails-you-lose situation for the left because they control the narrative so well (via media, schools, etc), and in the end it's regular folks who'll pay the price.

bucky

Pelican
No they won't. there's a roughly zero percent chance that anyone with power gives it up willingly aside from the few great Christian monarchs who have done so.
I was joking. Of course they won't give up.

Maybe it's wrong but I'll still laugh my head off if Trump manages to win. Then of course I'll be offering up some sincere prayers that my family and I will be safe. When I talk to tradcons they often say maybe it's best if the Democrats win it all this time around. Their reasoning boils down to "the left will be violent if they don't get their way, and I'm scared." I understand the sentiment, but just handing it all to the left without a fight doesn't seem like the way to go.