Race riots 2020

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
So if this continues....and hot damn it is continuing...not only does it accelerate white flight but companies, stores, etc. are all going to leave these areas (they already are) - but guess what they'll stay open or open up in white areas because they want to stay in business. So then you just have pockets of majority black areas turning into absolute wastelands around the country. I don't see how anyone is going to care honestly. Nobody cares about the current wasteland in south side Chicago or Detroit for example.

Jaydublin

Pelican
So if this continues....and hot damn it is continuing...not only does it accelerate white flight but companies, stores, etc. are all going to leave these areas (they already are) - but guess what they'll stay open or open up in white areas because they want to stay in business. So then you just have pockets of majority black areas turning into absolute wastelands around the country. I don't see how anyone is going to care honestly. Nobody cares about the current wasteland in south side Chicago or Detroit for example.

Favelas.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
What really strikes me is the absolute tribal manner in which blacks have acted.

Black police chiefs, black prosecutors, all get in line.
The average European has been exposed to civilization for two to three thousand years.
The average African? Only exposed to civilization for two to three hundred years.

Voxday :
There is no such thing as magic dirt.

Easy_C

Crow
So if this continues....and hot damn it is continuing...not only does it accelerate white flight but companies, stores, etc. are all going to leave these areas - but guess what they'll stay open or open up in white areas because they want to stay in business. So then you just have pockets of majority black areas turning into absolute wastelands around the country. I don't see how anyone is going to care honestly. Nobody cares about the current wasteland in south side Chicago or Detroit for example.
I believe the best plan is:
  1. Consolidate
  2. Separate
  3. PUNISH - (those who try to break out of their containment zones).

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Last edited:

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
In Montreal there was a police strike in 1969. That night was known as the "Night of Terror." It was mainly rioting. What's going to happen in Atlanta will be 1,000 times worse.

The Murray-Hill riot, also known as Montreal's night of terror, was the culmination of 16 hours of unrest in Montreal, Quebec during a strike by the Montreal police on 7 October 1969.