Race riots 2020

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It would be interesting to see what happens in Atlanta if anyone starts probing rich neighborhoods where the politicians live.

This walkout is immense. It's difficult to imagine the scale of discontent involved. Most cops grumble among each other about the failings of the system but for things to be so bad that the grumblings escalate to a full blown walk-out is absolutely mental. Particularly in solidarity with a white cop when so many of them are black. May God keep and protect the people now in harms way.

It's a shame the cops didn't just gather a list of addresses of all the traitors in City Hall, drop that list on twitter and say "we will not be attending these addresses under any circumstances, do with that information what you will".

Yeah, we could also teach dogs how to solve differential equations.
Africans can live civilly but only under African style enforcement which sadly cannot seem to be democratic in nature. People gush about how black communities were better under segregation prior to the CIA drug wars and whatnot but the dirty reality underwriting their peaceful neighborhoods was that the white cops that patrolled them were at liberty to use African style justice in order to keep the peace. The narrative even among most "racist" conservatives does not recognise this. They think the cops who worked the baton instead of the handcuffs were part of the problem when in reality they were the merely doing things the only way that worked. Wherever they are, they're probably having a laugh right now at being called violent bigots while limp-wristed European policing is reducing black districts to hell on earth.

Uglier and uglier truths make themselves evident by the day. It is well established that you cannot punish a dog long after it has done something wrong because it associates the punishment with whatever it's doing right now, which is usually nothing. So it is on a sliding scale with IQ generally. The dumber someone is and the more distant their offence from the punishment the less likely they are to associate the punishment with the crime and instead are more likely to simply see the punisher as a tyrant with no natural right to inflict justice.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see what happens in Atlanta if anyone starts probing rich neighborhoods where the politicians live.

This walkout is immense. It's difficult to imagine the scale of discontent involved. Most cops grumble among each other about the failings of the system but for things to be so bad that the grumblings escalate to a full blown walk-out is absolutely mental. Particularly in solidarity with a white cop when so many of them are black. May God keep and protect the people now in harms way.

It's a shame the cops didn't just gather a list of addresses of all the traitors in City Hall, drop that list on twitter and say "we will not be attending these addresses under any circumstances, do with that information what you will".
A. Black cops know what's up.
B. LEO's self-segregate at work like every other working class job, but when push comes to shove the blue really does come first amongst all races.

These never ending videos of sucker punches and senseless beatings of whites by non-whites is making passive normie white types blood boil like nothing I have ever seen.

It takes A LOT of work to get normie whites pissed off about this stuff. Most normie whites just spent half a year living in terror under house arrest due to COVID and now they have to worry about pointless muggings once they finally can go outside. And NOW... the police are straight up abandonining ship and telling normie whites: good luck. I don't blame the cops; they have been getting thrown under the bus hardcore by democrats for years. I'm surprise full blown munity has occured already at this point but it looks like it's coming.

Sure, violent non-white on white crime has been going on for years and guys here have known about these sort of issues for a long time despite the MSM's effort to memory hole notable incidents in the past. But the onslaught of videos over the past few weeks could very well result is a massive shift of whites to the GOP camp this November.

Have to wonder what Trump's angle is here: Is he being inept (very possible) and/or is he allowing the sunlight to shine on the utter trash that are democrat run cities so even Joe Democrat-Dumbass (it's hyphenated on purpose, Joe's soon to be ex-wife is a feminist) can't make any more excuses for the dems.

Whatever the case, whatever the end results might be, as I've said before: GET READY. It might seem like a living nightmare right now but this could be (very likely is) the calm before the storm.

Last edited:

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Whatever the case, whatever the end results might be, as I've said before: GET READY. It might seem like a living nightmare right now but this could be (very likely is) the calm before the storm.
This much I agree on. But hopefully most of us have been preparing already:

stock up on toilet paper

stick up on ammo and gun oil for your gun, get way more ammo than you think you will need. Keep practicibg

stock up on dry goods like rice, beans, canned fish, beef jerky for when the supply lines break down(and they will eventually).

keep doing body weight exercises or some sort of fitness if your gyms are all closed. Stay fit

I would not say that we are at the calm before the storm. Sh*t has been hitting the fan for the past few months.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
A lot of people worry that this is going to spill into their suburbs and they don't see a lot of options in between surrender and a massacre. They don't want to kill anyone and they sure as heck don't want to end up on Youtube before catching murder charges, but surrender to the types of people involved is obviously not a viable option either. The open expression of self defense as you know it has been outlawed.

I don't have any solution for that so instead I'm going to provide an entirely unrelated anecdote.

I was helping a farmer clear wallabies from his paddocks one night. We were using .22lr rifles. You roll up to an area, light your field of fire and knock over anything that doesn't have the sense to bugger off quickly. You collect the carcasses and toss them on the back of the ute, which on most nights will begin to get cramped pretty quickly.

Anyway, farmers don't really care much for wallabies and their attitude toward them crosses the line from hunting to pest control. Hunters abide by the hunters code. You don't take dicey shots. You try for a quick kill, and failing that you follow up quickly to prevent needless suffering. Pest controllers on the other hand...

I hit a wallaby (got the trademark muffled drum beat) and it shot into the air like a spring before landing, getting up and looking around wondering what the heck just happened. Sometimes the ballistics suck and by a miracle (from the wallaby's perspective) you manage to surgically bypass everything vital. I stayed on target and worked the bolt but the farmer turned off the spotlight.

"No need for that", he says. "He's still got enough steam to get off my paddock on his own."

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
This again is pure insanity over a justified killing:

Guy gets caught driving drunk or on drugs because he passes out in front of a black-owned restaurant. Then when being arrested he resists and manages to take away the taser of one of the two officers. That itself does not end his life. Only when he then attempts to attack the cops with that taser, then he gets shot and killed. Why did they charge just one of the officers? Because he drew faster. What should they have done? Just let the guy incapacitate one cop and risk having his gun taken away? Cops are trained to react by instinct when a gun or a gun-comparable thing is pointed at them. Research how many people including kids of all races get shot every year over toy-guns - it´s usually between 5 and 10 every year - both white as well as black.

Now cops walking out on the job is justified, because they have no legal framework to use their guns on blacks ever now. They would have to risk getting shot and killed first, before responding with force.

As for the elite - I am sure that the wealthy already hired heavily armed South Africa-style security forces. Guys who were in the military and their boss knows people at the FBI. Those men will be allowed to kill any black thug with impunity and the media will be silent about it.

The people who will be hurt by this are mostly the black community whose areas need the most policing and other areas which are too close to the black community. AOCortez said literally that if you defunded the police than the black neighborhoods would look like upper middle-class white suburbs. We will quickly see whether her insane viewpoint is correct.

Regarding the discussion on page 135, I will not be voting again. I understand the logic of voting for the least worst option, but I cannot put my support behind a man who betrayed it the first time. It’s just not in my blood, and I would never forgive myself.
Given the situation with Iran and how hyped up the leftist violent mobs are and how much the DOJ goes against Trump supporters who are on camera literally defending themselves from a mob (3, 4, 5 person v. 1) attack, I can't even say he is the "least worst option".

It isn't about anger or disappointment, for me, it is about "how do I get myself and my family out of this alive". And right now I can't say either option is a "least worse option". Both sides have 5 months to prove to me they are "least worse".

This again is pure insanity over a justified killing:

Guy gets caught driving drunk or on drugs because he passes out in front of a black-owned restaurant. Then when being arrested he resists and manages to take away the taser of one of the two officers. That itself does not end his life. Only when he then attempts to attack the cops with that taser, then he gets shot and killed. Why did they charge just one of the officers? Because he drew faster. What should they have done? Just let the guy incapacitate one cop and risk having his gun taken away? Cops are trained to react by instinct when a gun or a gun-comparable thing is pointed at them. Research how many people including kids of all races get shot every year over toy-guns - it´s usually between 5 and 10 every year - both white as well as black.

Now cops walking out on the job is justified, because they have no legal framework to use their guns on blacks ever now. They would have to risk getting shot and killed first, before responding with force.

As for the elite - I am sure that the wealthy already hired heavily armed South Africa-style security forces. Guys who were in the military and their boss knows people at the FBI. Those men will be allowed to kill any black thug with impunity and the media will be silent about it.

The people who will be hurt by this are mostly the black community whose areas need the most policing and other areas which are too close to the black community. AOCortez said literally that if you defunded the police than the black neighborhoods would look like upper middle-class white suburbs. We will quickly see whether her insane viewpoint is correct.
This is about making sure that cops don't do their job and the types of people who generally want to become cops think twice. They know they aren't going to get a conviction.

This is about making sure that cops don't do their job and the types of people who generally want to become cops think twice. They know they aren't going to get a conviction.
The very same DA in Atlanta had previously stated that a Tazer was a deadly weapon. So this DA has admitted that the Tazer pointed at the officers is a deadly weapon but then says the cops cannot return the same force back at the suspect. This is very crooked.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The DA in the Rayshard shooting case is now using a mangled still from a video of the event to claim that the officer kicked Rayshard in the head after he was already down and dying. Anyone remember that in the footage?

You think they'd show the whole video if that were the case. Blue states have entered into the realm where a public prosecutor will blatantly manufacture evidence in plain sight and the gibbering masses will accept the delusion in screeching lockstep. At least the folks in the comments sections are not impressed. But that's going to be a fleeting comfort. Google keeps adding strands to their net one by one. I wanted to make a fresh google account for a new browser install and it flat out wouldn't let me do it without giving them a phone number. Soon bigots like me will not have access to the comments sections or the thumbs down button at all so the normies will get their indoctrination resistance free.

edit: Other headlines are inferring that the second officer was charged because he refused to roll on his partner and go state's witness. No wonder the cops are pissed.

Last edited:

Rob Banks

Pelican
In New York, during the riots a few weeks ago, they literally blocked off all access to Manhattan below 96th street (where most of the rich and politicians live, as well as the fancy Midtown shopping stores).

They blocked off all the streets, avenues, bridges, tunnels, and even highways. To get from Harlem to Brooklyn, you had to either give the cops a valid excuse (and they were free to turn you away) or head uptown and go through the Bronx and Queens.

Rob Banks

Pelican
The DA in the Rayshard shooting case is now using a mangled still from a video of the event to claim that the officer kicked Rayshard in the head after he was already down and dying. Anyone remember that in the footage?

You think they'd show the whole video if that were the case. Blue states have entered into the realm where a public prosecutor will blatantly manufacture evidence in plain sight and the gibbering masses will accept the delusion in screeching lockstep. At least the folks in the comments sections are not impressed. But that's going to be a fleeting comfort. Google keeps adding strands to their net one by one. I wanted to make a fresh google account for a new browser install and it flat out wouldn't let me do it without giving them a phone number. Soon bigots like me will not have access to the comments sections or the thumbs down button at all so the normies will get their indoctrination resistance free.

edit: Other headlines are inferring that the second officer was charged because he refused to roll on his partner and go state's witness. No wonder the cops are pissed.
I was talking to my barber yesterday about this case as the TV was playing, showing the DA filing murder charges against the officer.

At first, I defended the charges, saying that the suspect was only wielding a (non-deadly) taser, so the cop had no right to kill him. But then my barber said to me "What if the suspect had shot the cop with the taser, grabbed his gun, and then killed him?" which is an excellent point.