Race riots 2020

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I'll repeat this, these riots are being ginned up and pushed by the Soros-stoogesand their paid thugs. This is supposed to be pinned on Trump and also encourage the "great proletarian revolt" the true believing commies think will come one day.

Easy_C

Crow
Them going after the media is a good thing in the long run. It's going to make some of people doing this crap their pants a little bit and if they succeed in significantly damaging the building or any anchors get killed it's going to massively shift things (not overtly, subtly) as people realize they're not immune from the consequences of the shit they've been pushing.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Korean kids today will smash their parents shops with their fellow rioters. Pozzed as fuck.
Watch the FungBros on YouTube. If you'd close your eyes you'd think some getto black was spitting bars in the mic

Imagine risking your life fleeing to the States on a raft made of banana leaves and bamboo. Work your ass off being at the bottom of society. To put all your savings in their education. And see your kids to turn out like a scantily dressed free-for-all whites only slut, incel or wannabee-thug

I keep telling the Asians I meet: don't bring your kids to the West, down the line you are not going to like it. I wonder what the Chinese that fly to Saipan or Vancouver whilst pregnant will think in 10-15 years time

DanielH

Woodpecker
This is the most I've ever seen riots actually targeting the controlling elites (CNN building) and now I have no idea what to think. I'm pretty sure Antifa hates CNN though.

Also keep in mind how easy it is to manipulate a crowd if there's just a handful of people on the same page. Just like how 5 people in a stadium can start a chant, when 200 people in an angry mob are trying to go in different directions, a handful of paid plants can drag the whole mass where they want.

Roosh

Cardinal
This is the most I've ever seen riots actually targeting the controlling elites (CNN building) and now I have no idea what to think. I'm pretty sure Antifa hates CNN though.

Also keep in mind how easy it is to manipulate a crowd if there's just a handful of people on the same page. Just like how 5 people in a stadium can start a chant, when 200 people in an angry mob are trying to go in different directions, a handful of paid plants can drag the whole mass where they want.
It's very easy to lose control over your little Frankensteins. Dr. E. Michael Jones has chronicled this very well in The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit.

The story about the African-American new sports bar owner having his livelihood in Minneapolis destroyed is truly heartbreaking, a word I rarely use here or elsewhere. An ex-firefighter trying to doggedly create a life for himself, just as he did when saving people’s lives for the fire department, and then having his work go up in literal smoke because groups of objectively terrible people want to riot.

These cretins, no matter what their hue, have the same beast-like mentality of the police-hating thugs in Chicago who end up killing five-year-old black kids in the park due to gunfight “crossfire” and then have the audacity to talk about racism against black people.

They are scum, vermin and parasites.

DanielH

Woodpecker
The CNN crowd has been dispersed, it appears. Shame. HUGE numbers of cops came out to protect CNN. Really makes ya think.
Right, it's about the only place police have protected. Not city halls, museums, retailers, or even police stations. It's CNN which is the elites priority to protect. I bet Warnermedia is calling Soros and asking him to redirect his people.

Elefant

Pigeon
I wonder if police targeting the reporters and camera crews is a new legit tactic. The presence of cameras agitate a crowd who would otherwise be more compliant.

Imagine, if you will that you were a police captain in charge of blocking and clearing a quieter side street. You and your line of riot-geared officers are slowly making progress pushing back a crowd of rioters and onlookers who are withdrawing and disbanding. TV news people are of course pussies and choose to broadcast a from a safer location such as the one you and your officers have just established. The camera crew steps out-Boom-lights come on, the broadcast goes live. In response, the rioters escalate violence, resistance, brick throwing hoping to become internet famous while the cameras roll.