Race riots 2020

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
Singapore is 75% Chinese, has no dual citizenship, and is difficult to get permanent resident status in. They have a zero tolerance law and order attitude towards various things that they actually enforce and corporal punishment (caning) is still a thing there; including even against children when deem appropriate.

In contrast....

USA is 60% white and dropping fast. It was close to 90% in 1960. It allows multiple citizenships. PR status and citizenship is pretty easy to get once you have a relative in the system (chain migration). There are 10-20 million illegals here who can claim welfare benefits and use public schools yet don't have to pay income taxes. Californians tried to stop that in 1994 with Proposition 187 (which passed 60-40; forbidding illegals access to public services) but it was challenged in court immediately and ruled unconstitutional by a federal court. Law and order enforcement is all backwards where scumbags get rewarded and good people get punished. You can't even defend yourself even in clearly lawful cases now without getting charged with murder (ex: Atlanta cops). Imagine the reaction if the US government sanctioned Singapore style caning against violent black youth?

Conclusion?

Multi-racial societies can function and be successful but you need a super-majority race/ethnic group running the show that universally understands that demographic integrity must be defended at all cost. That means no dual citizenship and only granting entry to top tier candidates. Citizenship if given, is given only under very strict conditions since that confers political power that could ultimately dillute the supermajority race/ethnic groups power. Furthermore, law and order is aggressively enforced to prevent any minority group from using violence/unlawful behavior to quickly gain governmental leverage; which is what we are seeing right now with BLM/Antifa.

We all better hope some white people wake up ASAP. It's going to get real ugly soon if they don't.
As proof of the way they do law enforcement the embarkment card that all visitors get has this warning:

Very big on Capital Punishment.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
And now Antifa/BLM is attempting to set-up a CHAZ clone in Washington DC

Fucking get off your day ass trump. That same message to his cabinet and advisors. You are supposed to be in charge here.

The more I think about it, the white flight from our cities really did us in. This shit wouldn’t fly in an 90%+ white city back in the day.

john3D

“This country as a whole has a long way to go in terms of anti-racism.” “

"What’s even more scary is I don’t think people want to be educated.”

"Ally McCoist says the ‘White Lives Matter’ banner flown last night proves more education is needed for some."

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This is a perfect troll. We need more banners flown at sporting events and/or posters put up and for sports teams and their athletes to react the same way over and over again. We need white men to realize how poisonous watching sports is to your spirit. Watching other men achieve glory and not participating is deadly to your spirit. But when that glory is achieved playing a silly game designed for children it is even worse.

There are so many great things to do with your free time and it can all be done to help become a better man for yourself, your family, and eventually your nation. Watching silly games zaps all of that.

bucky

Pelican
Whoa whoa whoa, Anglos are fair game, but how dare you people come after mAh tribe of Israel. "This agression will not stand, man" in the words of Jeffrey Lebowski... Meanwhile the nihilist antifas are cutting off toes (or statue heads) and getting them to you by 3 everywhere.

I would predict that if this stats occuring and Holocost iconography becomes damaged nationally, the same Jewish media industrial complex will begin to condemn the BLM /Antifa only after crushing any Caucasian groups. We all know some groups are protected, but Jews are the most protected of them all...
Jew vs. black is one of those interesting clashes between victim groups where they haven't quite worked out their current "turf" in the victim hierarchy. Similar to white woman vs. black man, which the latter definitively won recently with that Central Park NYC confrontation between the unleashed-dog-walking Karen and the black guy with the maybe-poisoned-maybe-not dog biscuits.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

@JoLuehmann's thread continued:
Jo Luehmann @JoLuehmann
I am a Christian and I don’t go to church.
I am a Christian and I don’t believe the Bible is the word of God.
I am a Christian and I embrace sex-positivity, which includes but isn’t limited to, sex outside of marriage.
(2)
I am a Christian and I believe everyone has access to God. EVERY ONE.
I am a Christian and I do as I please (which is not to say I can harm anyone, that’s never ok).
(3)
I am a Christian and I know Christianity has been used as a weapon of white supremacy for so long that any Christian who isn’t actively dismantling white supremacy, is harming ppl with their theology.
(4)
I am a Christian and I believe people know what’s best for them, sometimes that means running away from Christianity. I applaud them.
(5)
After the amount of abuse I experienced inside of Christianity because of toxic people and toxic theology, for me, it’s one of two: having a faith and reclaiming it however I wish to, or leaving faith altogether, there is no third option.
There is no going back to evangelicalism, there is no embracing toxic theology to be accepted, there are no mental hoops to ignore oppression.

I’ll run toward atheism as fast as possible if the condition to be a theist is that I have to embrace any type of toxicity or abuse.
(7)
If me saying I am a Christian bothers you because I reframe concepts you were told are written on stone, that’s something you have to wrestle with. If any identity I hold makes you uncomfortable, that’s on you, that’s really not something I have to fix.
(8)
I have no responsibility to make you comfortable in my own space. More so as a victim of religious abuse, I will not subject myself to re-traumatizing experiences or theologies to appease your discomfort.
(9)
You may leave, you may lie about me, you may go on tirades about me as the devil, you may ignore me... you just may not demand a thing of me, you may not hurt me. I won’t allow it.
This is my space, this is my truth, and this is how I treat others and their spaces
She's not a Christian; she is a Jezebel.

Ali Alexander @Ali called her out.

@Ali vs @JoLuehmann thread continued:
@JoLuehmann 4h
Replying to @ali
I want you to know I’ve received threats, pictures of genitalia, horrific DMs full of really awful stuff, some of my social media accounts are blocked after people started reporting me for hate speech. All because a few accounts about your size did what you are doing. (1)

Jo Luehmann @JoLuehmann 3h
I know you probably don’t care. But you should know your actions aren’t innocent and they have real consequences. All my income is tied to my social media. This isn’t a joke to me. But proceed as you wish.

Ali Alexander @ali 3h
You mocking my Faith is not a joke to me. You do not belong on social media with this slander.

You are not Christ like and you slander His name and teachings to obtain a label you demonstrate is meaningful only as currency.

You are verbally and emotionally abusive, grifter.

Ali Alexander @ali 3h
Lying witch.
Edit. She posted her YouTube video last month, "Decolonize Our Faith w/ Jo Luehmann | God is Grey". I don't want to post her video on this forum to give her views. From her video description, note the SJW words she used:

Jo Luehmann is a Colombian born and raised pastor with a masters degree in ministry and theology. Alongside her partner she started the Living Room, a house church and non-profit reimagining faith and Christianity and inviting people to reclaim their own spaces as holy ground. Jo speaks and teaches about decolonizing church, theology, spirituality and faith, as well as the importance of dismantling white supremacy, patriarchy and capitalism both individually and collectively. #Christian #GodisGrey #decolonize

Catch new episodes every Monday at 11am PST/ 2pm EST!

SUBSCRIBE to God is Grey: https://bit.ly/2TJAMH4

SUPPORT:
Patreon: https://bit.ly/2ruRKwa
One time donation: https://bit.ly/2UjRSfe

About God is Grey: Your guide to becoming an inquisitive, fearless, SEX POSITIVE, free thinking Christian in the modern world.

Follow God is Grey:
INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/2PRSdHu
TWITTER: https://bit.ly/2EysSw5

Podcast: God is Grey

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Woodpecker

I am sure that the employee deserved it because 1% of some ancestors and some 20% of Jewish ancestors had slaves in the US at some time.

When even simple retail clerks get clobbered by the hoodrats, then the country becomes ever more an unlivable hellhole - it´s not there yet, but this just a taste of more such things to come.

bucky

Pelican

@JoLuehmann's thread continued:

She's not a Christian; she is a Jezebel.

Ali Alexander @Ali called her out.

@Ali vs @JoLuehmann thread continued:

Edit. She posted her YouTube video last month, "Decolonize Our Faith w/ Jo Luehmann | God is Grey". I don't want to post her video on this forum to give her views. From her video description, note the SJW words she used:
"reimagining faith and Christianity"

I'm probably guilty of this at times too. My hope is that if I'm getting some of my beliefs and the ways I practice Christianity wrong, as I almost certainly am, I'll either realize my error in time or the Lord will forgive me if I don't.

What I don't do is look at Christianity as I understand it and say "nah, I don't like that, I'm going to 'reimagine' it."

john3D

They won't even let whitey have nascar anymore. Imagine if a white man made a tweet like that. Bubba is clearly a black supremacist.

Don't worry the FBI is on the case. They will find the evil white devil that tried to scare poor Bubba with that noose. Law and order!

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

They won't even let whitey have nascar anymore. Imagine if a white man made a tweet like that. Bubba is clearly a black supremacist.

Don't worry the FBI is on the case. They will find the evil white devil that tried to scare poor Bubba with that noose. Law and order!
Good. The worse they make entertainment then the more God fearing men who turn off the TV and start to take the red pill without the TV there to hypnotize them and keep them on the globalist plantation.

N°6

Ostrich
Jew vs. black is one of those interesting clashes between victim groups where they haven't quite worked out their current "turf" in the victim hierarchy. Similar to white woman vs. black man, which the latter definitively won recently with that Central Park NYC confrontation between the unleashed-dog-walking Karen and the black guy with the maybe-poisoned-maybe-not dog biscuits.
I was thinking about Diversity Top Trumps the other day.

Obama trumped Clinton and her serving in his administration gave her even more baggage that caused her to fail to trump Trump. So it was a mixed white - black man (from a white woman) who trumped a white woman to achieve the highest position in the US.

In the affirmative action round of Diversity Top Trumps, it seems the white woman has benefited from the equality of outcome laws that LBJ passed for the black man. She off course leverages a hypergamous marriage from this and receives another pay out which in time, increases the social gap between high parental investment two parent families and black families with a father struggling to retain his paternal role.

So despite Clinton’s political loss, white women have trumped the black man in:

*equality of outcome hiring
*leadership and public face of BLM
*influence in the Democratic Party...

...whilst retaining natural privileges of marrying up and having the hand that rocks the cradle.

The weakness of the white woman card is student loan debt.