Race riots 2020

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Apparently the cop Derek Chauvin is married to an Asian beauty model who has competed in Mrs. Minnesota beauty pageant.

Look at the eyes.

She's only half asian.

scorpion

Ostrich
Gold Member
The fact that poor blacks are rioting over this is not surprising. The video was pretty appalling, even if it turns out Floyd's death was due primarily to his health issues and/or drugs. It was a very bad look, to say the least. And periodic rioting over police brutality is basically a cultural pastime for poor blacks. It's part of their shared tribal experience as a people. And I mean that literally and objectively, from an anthropological perspective. It's just a thing that poor blacks do.

What is more interesting is looking at how many white liberals are completely on board with this utter lawlessness. It's just more evidence that we are not dealing with people who simply have a different political point of view than us. We are dealing with people who subscribe to a religion. These people are not driven by any sort of logic or reason. They are driven unmistakably by a religious fervor. They worship a false god named Equality and they are prepared to sacrifice the entire country to appease it.

Man has an innate religious impulse, and man's wicked heart desires more than anything else to believe itself to be good. This is why almost every false religion has the same core message: "If you follow our teachings, and work long and hard to purge yourself of your evil ways, you will reach a higher spiritual state and become a good person". (Note how true Christianity carries the exact opposite message: "You are a bad person and will remain a bad person despite your best efforts, only Christ can redeem you from your sins.") As Christianity has receded from the West, this pernicious Equalitarian religion has moved in to fill the gaps. And what makes it so dangerous and seductive is that its adherents are so vocal, uncompromising and zealous in their belief that they are fighting for ultimate good. I'm reminded of John 16:2 ("the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service").

These people are dangerous and delusional. They believe they are righteous. They believe they are serving their god of Equality and promoting peace on Earth. They are foolish beyond words, captive to a strong delusion, their eyes covered in scales. They are our countrymen and our curse. They are vessels of God's wrath and most are beyond redemption at this point. They would sooner see this country burned to the ground than give up belief in their false god of Equality.

There will be no peaceful accommodation. There is no possibility of long-term coexistence. This is a religious death cult that will not rest until the country as we know it is destroyed, and the descendants of the white people who founded it are impoverished, humiliated and killed. The fact that so many of these people are also white does not matter. Their delusions will persist until the end, when the monster they've nourished rips them to pieces as well. They will relish dying as a martyr for their faith, because only death will purge their existential guilt. They seek it, for themselves as well as us.

This is the terminal decline of the greatest civilization that has ever existed.

This is the story of a people who have forgotten who they are.

This is the West without Christ.

Rioters trying overtake the White House. Not going to end up good

The White House has had almost four full years to do something about antifa, the media, and the people who pay both. What did Trump do in those four years? Absolutely nothing. So yeah, this is what happens when you do absolutely nothing. The bad guys just get more and more empowered with every passing day that not a single one of them is arrested.

Don't worry though, just trust the plan. Patriots in control!

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Man has an innate religious impulse, and man's wicked heart desires more than anything else to believe itself to be good. This is why almost every false religion has the same core message: "If you follow our teachings, and work long and hard to purge yourself of your evil ways, you will reach a higher spiritual state and become a good person". (Note how true Christianity carries the exact opposite message: "You are a bad person and will remain a bad person despite your best efforts, only Christ can redeem you from your sins.")

That lies at the root of so much that we see going wrong these days. Even as Western culture has secularized a lot of the Christian mindset still remains even if the people who possess the mindset don't recognize it in themselves and have no idea where their ideas of human worth and equality comes from. I would say a lot of the secular liberal values Westerns have these days are really just secularized version of Christian ideas but with a fatal twist that completely transforms the original idea so that while it superficially resembles the original Christian idea, it's actually more like a parody of it.

The fatal twist would be is mentioned in the above post where instead of deriving righteousness from an external source, it rather comes from inner cultivation. You can see this play out in several areas. One that comes to my mind immediately is the idea of white or whatever privilege where a person is guilty of some sort of sin from the time he is born by virtue of who he is (white, straight, heterosexual). This obviously has a parallel to the idea of original sin. The way to cleanse this is to constantly signal that you have the right ideas and to perform the correct rites (attending the approved workshops and protests, joining the right organization). Through this process you can eventually reach secular sainthood.

Looking at this, it might be tempting to say it's similar to the path that Christians take but as I said, it's really more like a parody of it since one a core element is altered in a way to completely change the essence while superficially retaining a lot of the outer elements. In this case, the element that changes is that the process is all about the person's work and what he does rather than what Christ does and in the end it's the person who becomes exalted rather than Christ being exalted as the light that shines through his life. The person becomes his own light to display to others. The whole process is to illustrate his "good person" status.

There's some theories that a lot of this sort of SJW behavior derives from Protestantism, particularly from New England Puritanism. I don't think it's a coincidence that people of WASP background tend to the ones most obsessed with advancing whatever social cause is trendy at the moment. The ancestors of these people had a feeling that all the good they did was supposed to be glorifying God and for His service. Once their descendants lost their belief in God, the form of this behavior still remained even though the ground of it was gone. The result of this was that good is done to glorify man instead.

Even though I'm speaking derogatorily of this sort of mentality, I'm sure if you asked a lot of these atheists why they do the good they do, they would themselves give you some sort of answer that is similar to what I am describing: "I'm doing this because I want to make this world the best I can make it and to leave the next generation a better world. I want humanity evolve to and become more humane, gentle, fair, etc. I want to be a good person and I want others to be good people as well." Notice once again that everything is about what they can do to achieve righteousness. Go to any secular humanist website and I'm sure they explicit spell out values that are the same as this in their beliefs section. Yes all of these things I just stated are just a much of a belief as you'll see in any faith.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Well she's back on the market.

https://www.twincities.com/2020/05/29/derek-chauvins-wife-filing-for-divorce-report-says/

I'd say Derek Chauvin had a rough day.

Aloha!

Maybe they should give her asylum / relocation help to Hawaii. She'd blend in pretty nicely out there right Kona? I'm trying to be as God fearing as possible these days, but there is that nagging simp part of me that wants to offer the poor gal asylum as well. Alright gents let me go & repent. Lol...

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
@scorpion
The fact that poor blacks are rioting over this is not surprising. The video was pretty appalling, even if it turns out Floyd's death was due primarily to his health issues and/or drugs. It was a very bad look, to say the least. And periodic rioting over police brutality is basically a cultural pastime for poor blacks. It's part of their shared tribal experience as a people. And I mean that literally and objectively, from an anthropological perspective. It's just a thing that poor blacks do.

What is more interesting is looking at how many white liberals are completely on board with this utter lawlessness. It's just more evidence that we are not dealing with people who simply have a different political point of view than us. We are dealing with people who subscribe to a religion. These people are not driven by any sort of logic or reason. They are driven unmistakably by a religious fervor. They worship a false god named Equality and they are prepared to sacrifice the entire country to appease it.

Man has an innate religious impulse, and man's wicked heart desires more than anything else to believe itself to be good. This is why almost every false religion has the same core message: "If you follow our teachings, and work long and hard to purge yourself of your evil ways, you will reach a higher spiritual state and become a good person". (Note how true Christianity carries the exact opposite message: "You are a bad person and will remain a bad person despite your best efforts, only Christ can redeem you from your sins.") As Christianity has receded from the West, this pernicious Equalitarian religion has moved in to fill the gaps. And what makes it so dangerous and seductive is that its adherents are so vocal, uncompromising and zealous in their belief that they are fighting for ultimate good. I'm reminded of John 16:2 ("the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service").

These people are dangerous and delusional. They believe they are righteous. They believe they are serving their god of Equality and promoting peace on Earth. They are foolish beyond words, captive to a strong delusion, their eyes covered in scales. They are our countrymen and our curse. They are vessels of God's wrath and most are beyond redemption at this point. They would sooner see this country burned to the ground than give up belief in their false god of Equality.

There will be no peaceful accommodation. There is no possibility of long-term coexistence. This is a religious death cult that will not rest until the country as we know it is destroyed, and the descendants of the white people who founded it are impoverished, humiliated and killed. The fact that so many of these people are also white does not matter. Their delusions will persist until the end, when the monster they've nourished rips them to pieces as well. They will relish dying as a martyr for their faith, because only death will purge their existential guilt. They seek it, for themselves as well as us.

This is the terminal decline of the greatest civilization that has ever existed.

This is the story of a people who have forgotten who they are.

This is the West without Christ.

Even the fate of Pagan Europe prior to Christianity seemed better. It seems that once people have known the Truth there is much less excuse and more occasion for wrath from God.

Many Alt-Right Caucasians have been turning to Paganism for reasons of Ethnonationalism and rejecting Christianity because of its stance on racial purity and lack of Idolatry. But I doubt God will be as merciful towards them as towards the ignorant Pagans of old.