Race riots 2020

kazz

Kingfisher
I feel kind of sad for the guy. He seems a bit childlike in his other posts. But what he is working for is reprehensible. These people are lost.

Reminds me of a thief I once encountered; his malevolence wasn't masculine or aggressive, but it was present like a tumor on a rather average guy.

WTF is that !!This guys account is so wierd it seems like satire. These freaks are winning because normal people dont have time or motivation to fight wars on the internet all day.

All this comes down to the internet and the media, and a bunch of misguided young people. The world has become something like a dysfunctional family, where the parents are listening to and pandering to their kids. However kids lack wisdom and they are jacked up on hormones.

We should all aim to destroy social media and the media.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
There aren't that many guys willing to put themselves out there and say the things that people on here create a burner emailaccount for.
I like to put myself out there, locally. I've publicly pushed back in my metro over the past month. Lightly, mind you. Nothing extreme. It is not going well. I'm not a paragon of masculinity but others describe me as intimidating. I'm glad we're mostly antifragile but I won't be pushing anymore. It's time to make other plans for being elsewhere. Making yourself visible puts a giant target on your back.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Guys like Spencer and Fuentes and now this Jaden Mcneil kid are dorks. If I saw them in public they are not guys I would feel remotely intimidated by.

Just look up some pictures of them.

This goes for Posobiec too. They are soft. If I was in a dangerous situation they are not guys I'd want to have watching my back. In fact I'd feel even being seen with them or associating with them would invite an attack.

They are a bunch of right wing soy boys. I have 0 interest whatsoever in being associated with guys like them.

Just wish there was a right wing I could actually feel proud to be a part of.

That also goes for wheel chair "chad" madison cawthorn. He and that "right wing" black homo can kiss my ass. Sure it won't be long before he sells out as well if hasn't already.
Spencer is actually a descent sized guy who has been in fist fights and played on the line on his high school football team.

Posobiec is probably a complete shill or even paid informant, but he was in the military and I believe is a veteran (though I am not sure on his veteran status).

Fuentes and McNeal are just average sized guys, or even smaller, who are great trolls but not though leaders like a Spencer or his group as they are much younger and less experienced and much less educated.

Who do you support? It is very easy to tear others down, but it isn't healthy.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Unfortunately that seems to be the case for the majority in the Alt-right. They are nerdy with low social intelligence. I think it has something to do with the stigma that comes with associating with this ideology. There aren't that many guys willing to put themselves out there and say the things that people on here create a burner emailaccount for.

Even Gavin McInnes, who is often branded as masculine and unapologetic just comes off as weird to me. Maybe it's the screen but the posturing seems so fake

Minor grievances turn into huge spats that are being fought out on stage in a girls-on-the-playground type of way.

There are exceptions like Mark Collett but they are the minority
Mark Collett is a good one to listen to.

I wouldn't trust Gavin McInnes. He is a huge Israel First shill and went on camera and shoved a dildo up his ass on his show a few years ago. I have no idea what his point was in doing the act but it isn't behavior of a man who is to be followed at all.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Who do you support? It is very easy to tear others down, but it isn't healthy.
This from a guy who constantly seeks to tear down President Trump who, despite all his faults, is the most conservative President since Ronald Reagan.

From now on, my mantra to you will be: "It isn't healthy."

You are worried about who will lead a non-existent and irrelevant movement. Worry about who will lead the nation, which is what actually matters.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
This from a guy who constantly seeks to tear down President Trump who, despite all his faults, is the most conservative President since Ronald Reagan.

From now on, my mantra to you will be: "It isn't healthy."

You are worried about who will lead a non-existent and irrelevant movement. Worry about who will lead the nation, which is what actually matters.
LOL, I don't have to tear Trump down. I just have to comment on what he has and has not actually done and he does the job for himself.

Either there will be a counter movement and someone will lead it (I don't think anyone known of or mentioned here) or the entire world will become a 3rd world hellhole run by a globalist government. And that will all happen very soon.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Either there will be a counter movement and someone will lead it
There is a counter movement and someone is leading it. Dealing with libertarian types is like herding cats. Everyone thinks that the know better, rather than simply backing the best available option. That is the problem, kitty. Democrats, despite all their many groups and differences, march in lock-step.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
There is a counter movement and someone is leading it. Dealing with libertarian types is like herding cats. Everyone thinks that the know better, rather than simply backing the best available option. That is the problem, kitty. Democrats, despite all their many differences, march in lock-step.
I agree, because the problem is the libertarian mind itself. No group of individuals, thinking and behaving like individuals, arguing with each other and not supporting some kind of strong center force, will ever beat a strong central opposition, no matter how much better they are as men.

Once you ditch libertarian ideology and grasp just how big the monster is we face, then things come into more focus. I used to be a libertarian myself, but then I realized that almost 0 immigrants support libertarian ideas combine with a large chunk of the already existing American citizens who vote for a bigger government. Which means libertarian ideology will die with a wimper in a democracy that supports immigration. But then libertarians support democracy and limited government, which means not enough immigration control or control over non-libertarians voting it out.

Blitz

Pigeon
I agree, because the problem is the libertarian mind itself. No group of individuals, thinking and behaving like individuals, arguing with each other and not supporting some kind of strong center force, will ever beat a strong central opposition, no matter how much better they are as men.

Once you ditch libertarian ideology and grasp just how big the monster is we face, then things come into more focus. I used to be a libertarian myself, but then I realized that almost 0 immigrants support libertarian ideas combine with a large chunk of the already existing American citizens who vote for a bigger government. Which means libertarian ideology will die with a wimper in a democracy that supports immigration. But then libertarians support democracy and limited government, which means not enough immigration control or control over non-libertarians voting it out.
Libertarianism is the right wing of Jewish political ideology. Its logical conclusion– if not expressed goal– is the dissolution of national groups through open borders migration and corporate/ banker control over populations through the lack of regulation. It's the main force that has wrecked North America for at least 2-3 decades, but it's wrapped in "freedom!" so normies can look at it and think it's something noble. Even though no one ever votes for it, through corporate power it has become the economic and basic cultural force of our societies. And it's only getting worse, as the gatekeepers still persist with the "what, you're going to legislate what a private company can do?" Governments will not have to crack down on masks or vaccines or "racism", corporations will do it for them. And since corporations now control the basic parameters of societal function, they will (already do?) essentially control society.

That's been my biggest black pill recently, our misguided focus on freedom (or at least the libertarian concept), will lead to our figurative– or possibly literal– imprisonment.

It'll be interesting to see if "Law & Order" will be restored or not across the country.

Edit.
Something just occurred to me these 'protesters' are like raging children crying out for a father - throwing tantrums OUTRAGED someone dare actually try to stop them from committing acts of vandalism. They either had a soy father, no father or don't know God the Father...like hellish souls who turned from God in Inferno, acting literally demonic-

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
John Wayne is next on the chopping block

Many of the comments in the Twitter feed are sadly comical.

I happened to catch one of his movies yesterday. He forced himself into his wife’s room, chased her around town (in her undergarments) harassed her, caught her, bent her over his knee and spanked her in front of the whole town. It was disgusting to watch #Assault
This is exactly what all those ugly overweight Antifa monstrosities so urgently need. The problem is that no one would ever bother chasing after them.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
In 2017, with Trump as President, and the GOP in control of the Senate, the House and the Supreme Court, most people thought if you followed the laws before you that you could hold a peaceful rally and give some speeches.

No one realized this wouldn't be allowed and that the GOP would take the side of Antifa in the end. It was shocking to see how truly corrupt this system. But it is good, it made the GOP show their true colors when it mattered.

That was a huge fail if thats the case but I still believe it was a set up for optics. "Look at all these young white guys organising themselves into a mob - Does that remind you of something black people?"

The Western world was in uproar then about Trump and a supposed white nationalist surge all over the place and they did this. It was a set up.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
That was a huge fail if thats the case but I still believe it was a set up for optics. "Look at all these young white guys organising themselves into a mob - Does that remind you of something black people?"

The Western world was in uproar then about Trump and a supposed white nationalist surge all over the place and they did this. It was a set up.
If that is the case, then they did a great job of forcing Trump to make a decision. To actually back his supporters or to throw them under the bus and expose himself as a shill, thus giving us a greater motivation knowing there is no one in DC standing up for us.

I don't think anyone can authentically say that "hey Trump is President, but if we follow all the rules and exercise our 1A we will have our lives destroyed and have our voices silenced". I was skeptical of Trump after April 2017 when he bombed the Syrian air strip, but even I didn't think he would allow his supporters 1A rights to be violated and then his DOJ go after them and not the law breaking Antifa who Trump has previous promised to deal with.

If the point is "these guys had bad optics and it forced Trump to cuck for 3 and 1/2 straight years", I'm not buying it. If it is true, then Trump was never going to do anything worthwhile anyway if he is that thin skinned. But I have heard the deep dive into Trump's past and rest assured, he would have done exactly the same as he has done if there would have been no Charlottesville. Don't take my word for it, look into his family's very shady dealings.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
@KerriKupecDOJ:
AG Barr has created task force on violent anti-government extremists, to be led by @USAO_NJ
and @USAttyNealyCox.

“Some pretend to profess a message of freedom and progress, but they are in fact forces of anarchy, destruction, and coercion.”

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This is not really a racial thing. It is Marxists versus western civilization.

Here are multiple thugs attacking a senior citizen, who wore an "All Lives Matter" t-shirt, in St. Louis. This is thoroughly sickening,

a beating.jpg