Race riots 2020

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Must be a rare mansion estate within the city limits I'm guessing. Didn't know St. Louis city had estates like that, but guess I'm not too surprised since it was once a roaring powerhouse of a city decades ago.
That neighborhood is called Portland and Westmoreland Place. It's on the same street, and about a mile from where I went to college. In the last year I rented a carriage house in there that was all remodeled. It took about three months for the cops and the private security to quit pulling my non-caucasian self over when I went in and out, but it's a beautiful little area.

There's maybe 100 houses hidden in there. It's a private section of an area with a whole lot of other big mansions. It's all built around Forrest Park, which was the site of the 1904 Worlds Fair. The object of Portland/Westmoreland is that every mansion is a slightly different style of architecture. The one I lived in was all red brick with a huge pool that was also all red brick. It was next door to this huge white stucco thing.

If you are a high-fallooting white person, it's a great place to live.

Aloha!

uncledick

Woodpecker
The donald subreddit has been banned/erased from reddit today, as well as Stefan Molyneux and his 14 years of videos from YT. Im so numb to these things now im just waiting for the arrests, or killings and gulags for anyone slightly of right of center to occur before i can feel a shocked reponse, even then, it might not come.

The thing about the YouTube/reddit/Twitter purge or ban is that this was their plan from the beginning. The youth are being brainwashed both in school and out to push for these purges. They don't want to be corrected, educated, or reasoned with. They want their mindless entertainment, self righteous sjw grandstanding, and a good pat on the head by whatever peer group they claim to be a part of.

murmurmur

Sparrow
The thing about the YouTube/reddit/Twitter purge or ban is that this was their plan from the beginning. The youth are being brainwashed both in school and out to push for these purges. They don't want to be corrected, educated, or reasoned with. They want their mindless entertainment, self righteous sjw grandstanding, and a good pat on the head by whatever peer group they claim to be a part of.
The pathetic part about the reddit purge is that it disallows "hate" towards only "minority groups", instead of also "majority groups" as per the ToS. Obviously the scope used to consider what is minority and majority are not specified.

Last edited:

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
In the second picture, the facial expressions have made these two my new favorite white people.

Considering this was my old neighborhood, and the incredible racial bias I was a victim of when I lived there, I find this situation satisfying and hilarious.

One non-white in the backyard made everybody a little edgy, a whole bunch of them makes this guy get out the m-16. Also, he got that shirt at the Brooks Brothers Outlet. They are 3 for $99, super comfy, and will last a long time when properly cared for.

Aloha!

murmurmur

Sparrow
One non-white in the backyard made everybody a little edgy, a whole bunch of them makes this guy get out the m-16. Also, he got that shirt at the Brooks Brothers Outlet. They are 3 for $99, super comfy, and will last a long time when properly cared for.

Aloha!
Considering they apparently broke through a gate on their way into the neighborhood, and given the context of the last month, there's more to it.

But hey, what do I know? So let me put something witty or sarcastic here, and sign off with

Aloha!

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Considering they apparently broke through a gate on their way into the neighborhood, and given the context of the last month, there's more to it.
Yes, there is more too it.

The mayor of St. Louis publicly published the names and home addresses of people who wrote letters requesting the St. Louis Police be defunded. Regardless of what you think about police defunding, these people were exercising their whatever amendment right to write a nice letter as opposed to rioting. These protestors decided to go to the mayors house in the gated community. When these crabby white people saw non whites in their area they had to put on their khakis and run out with their guns.

It looks like the gate was unlocked. Given the context of the last 5 years, if ever there was a police department that needs a thorough overhaul, it's St. Louis's. But to end with something witty, you should ask if those white people need a roommate, Murmur. You guys may make a perfect fit. Cheer up.

Aloha!

murmurmur

Sparrow
Yes, there is more too it.

The mayor of St. Louis publicly published the names and home addresses of people who wrote letters requesting the St. Louis Police be defunded. Regardless of what you think about police defunding, these people were exercising their whatever amendment right to write a nice letter as opposed to rioting. These protestors decided to go to the mayors house in the gated community. When these crabby white people saw non whites in their area they had to put on their khakis and run out with their guns.

It looks like the gate was unlocked. Given the context of the last 5 years, if ever there was a police department that needs a thorough overhaul, it's St. Louis's. But to end with something witty, you should ask if those white people need a roommate, Murmur. You guys may make a perfect fit. Cheer up.

Aloha!
Your belief "When these crabby white people saw non whites in their area they had to put on their khakis and run out with their guns" is what I took issue with. The fact that they were on their way to visit a foolish mayor doesn't change that.

Moreover, "It looks like the gate was unlocked": That's a perspective that makes breaking it down to get through slightly less of a call to action for the homeowners. That said, they seem to exaggerate the threat to an extent, but just referring to a few videos makes me unsure to make a call.

Look, I don't really give a shit about your apparent prejudice. Sometimes alternate attitudes add to discussion. I'm a little fatigued with the wider narrative over the past month, however.

Last edited:

Kona

Crow
Gold Member
Your belief "When these crabby white people saw non whites in their area they had to put on their khakis and run out with their guns" is what I took issue with. The fact that they were on their way to visit a foolish mayor doesn't change that.

Moreover, "It looks like the gate was unlocked." That's a perspective that makes breaking it down to get through slightly less of a call to action for the homeowners.

Look, I don't really give a shit about your apparent prejudice, justified by your experiences or not. Sometimes alternate attitudes are add to discussion. I'm a little fatigued with the wider narrative over the past month, however.
After having been a resident of said neighborhood, again, I find the whole incident hilarious. A Hawaiian (me) inside the gates was cause for serious concern. A large group of black people causes an utter freakout.

I understand the fatigue. Where white people were once right without question, they are not any more. In this instance here, nobody will be charged with anything to do with tearing down a probably century old and very expensive gate, but the husband and wife will probably face some type of brandishing-a-firearm charge.

Also, those people are personal injury lawyers in St. Louis. I wonder who uses those services a lot and who certainly are going to seek other representation from now on.

The narratives are flipped all over the place with this one.

Aloha!

Mark Collett is a good one to listen to.

I wouldn't trust Gavin McInnes. He is a huge Israel First shill and went on camera and shoved a dildo up his ass on his show a few years ago. I have no idea what his point was in doing the act but it isn't behavior of a man who is to be followed at all.
I like Dana Loesch. She was turning me conservative years before I knew it was a thing. My first taste of the Red Pill, but I would still be unaware for a few years. She’d always made sense to me. Then she went to the NRA and I forgot about her until recently.

I worked nights a few years back and loved listening to Coast to Coast with George Norre. The station the next day on the way to work was always The Dana Show. I’d be listening and thinking why am I listening to political talk radio? Then I searched for her, thinking she’d be some old hag, but she’s gorgeous!

murmurmur

Sparrow
After having been a resident of said neighborhood, again, I find the whole incident hilarious. A Hawaiian (me) inside the gates was cause for serious concern. A large group of black people causes an utter freakout.

I understand the fatigue. Where white people were once right without question, they are not any more. In this instance here, nobody will be charged with anything to do with tearing down a probably century old and very expensive gate, but the husband and wife will probably face some type of brandishing-a-firearm charge.

Also, those people are personal injury lawyers in St. Louis. I wonder who uses those services a lot and who certainly are going to seek other representation from now on.

The narratives are flipped all over the place with this one.

Aloha!
I think the way you were reportedly treated within that community was poor, so again, I don't really give a shit if you find the specific incident funny.

Where white people were once right without question, they are not any more.
I also don't see the need for me to continue pearl-clutching, so whatever, I'll take you less seriously; I'll take your over-simplification of issues (e.g. "a large group of black people") in jest. This forum as a whole is good, especially given the state of other fora.

Last edited:

rainy

Woodpecker
I'm going gun shopping this weekend.

If something as small as what occurred in Minn can set off this chain of events, imagine what the next few years could bring. The step which hasn't happened but could happen, is these violent communist mobs take it to the suburbs and residential areas.

I won't get caught sleeping.

Have some shotguns but now going for a semi-auto.

Can't wait for the day I can retire to my property in quiet Eastern Europe.

Easy_C

Crow
That has happened. They got met almost every time with groups of armed citizens lined up waiting.

The worry is that their handlers will have them better equipped and having figured out how to get them to actually be willing to shoot.