Race riots 2020

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The mayor of St. Louis publicly published the names and home addresses of people who wrote letters requesting the St. Louis Police be defunded.
I have spoken at many public meetings. It is SOP to write your name and address on a speakers card before the meeting begins. When it is your turn to speak, the board secretary reads your name and address into the record. These meetings are later available on-line and even on public broadcasting channels, so everyone who watches these video replays knows both your name and address. There is nothing, in the least, controversial about this process -- and, in fact, it is required by most state freedom of information statutes. The Mayor was probably so used to this SOP that she did not even think about it. Nor was there anything wrong with doing it.

Judging by the reactions of these ignoramuses, you would think that slave traders had just risen from the dead to place shackles on the rioting descendants of their slavery victims. In fact, this was just another made-up excuse for the Marxists to protest and riot. Nothing more.

Now contrast that scenario with a situation a few years ago, when liberals around the country published the names and addresses of firearm owners -- for no other reason than to try to shame them and to dox them. Gun owners were worried about becoming the targets of burglaries -- and everyone, including the idiot liberals, should have been worried about those burglaries placing more stolen guns on the street. State legislatures were forced to enact laws to stop this political terrorism.

These two scenarios demonstrate hypocrisy as an art form.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I suppose if a marxist protest goes from peaceful to full scale looting in the blink of an eye over in Minneapolis then a marxist protest in St Louis should be treated like a do-over until they're literally kicking in your door and setting your house on fire.

Wear enemy uniforms. Get shot.

You were in the military, Kona. You know how this works. You bring out the big guns so the scumbags remember their manners.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I like Dana Loesch. She was turning me conservative years before I knew it was a thing. My first taste of the Red Pill, but I would still be unaware for a few years. She’d always made sense to me. Then she went to the NRA and I forgot about her until recently.

I worked nights a few years back and loved listening to Coast to Coast with George Norre. The station the next day on the way to work was always The Dana Show. I’d be listening and thinking why am I listening to political talk radio? Then I searched for her, thinking she’d be some old hag, but she’s gorgeous!
Meh, I would be wary of her. She was calling the men in Atlanta who did the citizens arrest and then shot the guy after he attacked them "murderers" and then said if they pulled a gun on her they would be dead :rolleyes:

She is probably okay for some filler, but there are really good podcasts if you have a good data plan.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
He also attended the pseudo Ivy institution - University of Chicago (Hyde Park neighborhood) which is a notoriously difficult university to get into (and certainly has had many notable Jews attend & likely disciples of Karl Marx as well hahah. I believe Barack Obama attended the institution.

Guest lecturer. Others called him a "Constitutional scholar". They like to do those kinds of things for community organizers.

T and A Man

Pelican
Gold Member
Yes, there is more too it.

The mayor of St. Louis publicly published the names and home addresses of people who wrote letters requesting the St. Louis Police be defunded.
As we've heard countless times as the premise of free speech continues to be eroded when whitey gets a kicking...

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

These *ahem* protesters shouldn't worry, instead they should hold their head up high and feel liberated.

This is what equality feels likem

It looks like the gate was unlocked. Given the context of the last 5 years, if ever there was a police department that needs a thorough overhaul, it's St. Louis's.
Given the context of the last five weeks, such as Maceys, Dallas, etc, it shouldn't be a crime to pull a gun on a mob of antifa or BLM

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Quite ironic that this is quoted in the video: "Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery." Malcolm X.

Eventually, that menacing (should be "hospital" instead of "cemetery") warning will be turned upon the BLM (Burning, Looting, and Murdering) rioters.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Race Riots ...

The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.

Elefant

Pigeon
If we're lucky, this man and wife brandishing loaded weapons at the protesters (and sometimes at each other?) might be the beginnings of the normie citizen counter-Antifa movement. They've shown the 'silent majority' it is possible to stand up and successfully turn back the mob in your neighborhood, now everyone is waiting to see if they don't get their life destroyed in the aftermath.

They are attorneys, so I'm guessing that's the reason the hammer hasn't been brought down on them--yet. If they can weather all the coming negative attention and full force of the law for the crime of failing to submit to the rioters, they may become unwitting heroes.

Their weapon handling is atrocious but the meme-ability of this is fantastic.

JayMillz

Hummingbird
The police fatally shot nine unarmed blacks and 19 unarmed whites in 2019, according to a Washington Post database, down from 38 and 32, respectively, in 2015. The Post defines “unarmed” broadly to include such cases as a suspect in Newark, N.J., who had a loaded handgun in his car during a police chase. In 2018 there were 7,407 black homicide victims. Assuming a comparable number of victims last year, those nine unarmed black victims of police shootings represent 0.1% of all African-Americans killed in 2019. By contrast, a police officer is 18½ times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male is to be killed by a police officer.
Assuming your stats are accurate/true, what is your point? The police are held to a higher standard than non sworn officers for obvious reasons. George Floyd and many others were not "shot" but were still murdered by police officers. This is nothing new.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Assuming your stats are accurate/true, what is your point? The police are held to a higher standard than non sworn officers for obvious reasons. George Floyd and many others were not "shot" but were still murdered by police officers. This is nothing new.
George Floyd was not murdered. It was likely not even manslaughter. What always bothered me about the George Floyd death was that three other well-trained police officers just stood around watching, plus the fact that the kneeling officer knew that he was being filmed. Who commits murder while knowingly being filmed? If this was really murder, or even manslaughter, none of these facts made any sense. Then I read this article, which really provides an entirely different perspective based on current medical knowledge of people experiencing Excited Delirium.

This is a very interesting analysis of the George Floyd detention and death, from the viewpoint of existing policy and science. It is quite possible that all four officers simply followed standard procedure for a drugged and violent criminal experiencing Excited Delirium. Perhaps some policies should change, but this was clearly not murder -- and probably not even manslaughter. It is possible that a fair trial may even exonerate the officers. And even if that does not happen, all it takes is the vote of one fair unintimidated jury member to produce a hung jury.

By claiming that police officers murdered George Floyd, you prematurely jump to the same potentially erroneous conclusions as the mob.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Assuming your stats are accurate/true, what is your point? The police are held to a higher standard than non sworn officers for obvious reasons.
Those statistics are correct. I think his point is we are being told by the MSM that black people are being hunted and killed by police, this is a genocide etc. Someone posted a video of a protester who thought that there were thousands of unarmed black men killed each year; when it's just ten. The MSM are in fantasy land with their narrative and keep trotting out 'white supremacists did it' whenever someone gets killed at the riots they bought.

If it's a problem that black men are being hunted down by the police, it's more a problem that whites are. But this does not help the narrative. There are at least two cases in recent years of white men dying in virtually the same circumstances as George Floyd, i.e. men who died while off their heads on drugs under police restraint. There is little use in those stories. We could also go into police brutality in Africa, where people are castrated in the street by the police, but the care for black lives suddenly evaporates then.

You've posted a video of a man you said was articulate. He justified the burning down of what I can only assume is now billions of dollars of property and (including excess murders in the last month) 200+ murders because of what's going on. When the truth of the narrative is black men are less likely to be killed than whites. Unarmed people being killed by police in The US is a minor problem. They could certainly do better, but by how much? It is a human system. Especially since some of these unarmed men are stealing police tasers and shooting them with it. I don't think you can be too surprised at that outcome. It's far more an issue the extent to which black men spread their seed and leave the welfare state and Hollywood to turn it into thugs and prostitutes.

Last year I was in Russia. In the dead of night three bear-shaped police officers stopped me, each with a sub-machine gun. I did what they asked me. If they happened to have taken all my money I would have done nothing. If they told me to get down on the ground, or carted me off I would have gone along with it. I'm not messing with three bears with guns. If black men stopped resisting, cursing and attacking police officers that 10 unarmed black men would probably become 3. This is approaching a canard.

What is your number one issue? Because it can't be police killing blacks at a lower rate than they kill whites.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
The point is that if "black lives matter" ... as in really matter then the conversation should be about the cause for 99% of the deaths of black men.

So why isnt that discussed at all by Black Lives Matter?

Because solving black on black crime cant be weaponized to advance the marxist agenda...so the reality is that:

Black Lives Dont Matter

At least not to the the Grievance Coalition...aka the Democratic Party

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
The point is that if "black lives matter" ... as in really matter then the conversation should be about the cause for 99% of the deaths of black men.

So why isnt that discussed at all by Black Lives Matter?

Because solving black on black crime cant be weaponized to advance the marxist agenda...so the reality is that:

Black Lives Dont Matter

At least not to the the Grievance Coalition...aka the Democratic Party
I thought this was a decent article somewhat related to the topic:

NY Post - What Woke Whites Get Wrong About Blacks' Priorities

The ultimate message I gathered is that everyone would be better off if they stayed in their lane & out of other peoples' noses. White folk (and insert all other ethnicities including Black) should be tending to their families & communities and don't need to get all nuts & apologetic for something they're really not responsible for.