Race riots 2020

There are a number of economic cycles that are all pointing down within the time we are living in. The economy is not going to be good for many in the coming decades. One of the most important things is to encourage people to have values in their life beyond consumerism and short-term pleasure.

A good tale to consult here is that of the Old Believer family that fled to remote Siberia to escape the red terror:

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/hist...uman-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/

In short they had virtually nothing, and lived on meager rations for decades of isolation. In one particularly bad year they had almost nothing to eat, so resorted to eating their bark clothing. The mother of the family refused the nourishment, so that her children could eat bark. She died of starvation. They also had to rebuild their grain store (which was destroyed by frost) from a single sprout, which they guarded day and night.

How would your average Instagram influencer handle such a situation?

Gework, thanks for posting that story! I read that story some years back and found it to be incredibly inspiring. It's a whitepill to think of that family and how hard they worked to survive with each other in the face of Christian persecution. When the going gets tough, we need to remember the perseverance of people like the Lykov family!

JayMillz

Hummingbird
The point is that if "black lives matter" ... as in really matter then the conversation should be about the cause for 99% of the deaths of black men.

So why isnt that discussed at all by Black Lives Matter?

Because solving black on black crime cant be weaponized to advance the marxist agenda...so the reality is that:

Black Lives Dont Matter

At least not to the the Grievance Coalition...aka the Democratic Party
Your logic is illogical. People do talk about civilian crime as well. Police crime is a different category and the two are not mutually exclusive. It is disingenuous to talk about crime amongst civilians as a way to try to negate crimes by sworn police officers.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Your logic is illogical. People do talk about civilian crime as well. Police crime is a different category and the two are not mutually exclusive. It is disingenuous to talk about crime amongst civilians as a way to try to negate crimes by sworn police officers.

They are mutually exclusive to the BLM movement. I challenge you to find one reference to it (black on black crime) on anything they publish or speak about.

In fact they dont even care about black men at all (unless theyre gay or trans of course)

But dont believe me...read it for yourself

Edit: I posted this in the Black people speaking truth about races issues thread

Darren Seals was a black "activist" that died under mysterious circumstances.

He saw through BLMs smokescreen. Some questions as to whether BLM leadership had him murdered still remain.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
A 2019 study by the National Academy of Sciences found Black men were around 2.5 times more likely than white men to be killed by police.

He is stating that UNARMED whites are killed twice as much as UNARMED blacks by police.

The study you posted (at a cursory glance) does not refute this, as it just gives raw totals of all deaths by police.

Whilst in totality, blacks may be twice as likely to be killed than whites in the US, this is due to the fact that they carry out a large, if not the most, amount of violent, serious crimes.

Therefore, they are more likely to be involved with police in violent confrontations, and they consequently get killed more.

Your hypothesis was flawed, your dataset was flawed, and your conclusion was flawed.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Let´s face it - everything will be South Africa in the US as well - at least anywhere with a large black population or vicinity to Antifa footholds. It may look ugly, but securing your property with a highly defensible area is just common sense. This incident will likely have long-term repercussions for that couple. If they hadn´t come out, then the crowd may have looted and destroyed the property. And obviously marxists don´t like private property.
Sadly you’re correct. And sadly, heritage white American have been broken down so bad by cutthroat capitalism -backstabbing, doing what you can to rise to corporate management, etc, that what’s in store for us is far worse because I’m sure whites in SA stick together.

Maybe this will finally bring us together. I truly hope so

tomtud

Pelican
I wonder what will happen when the antifa types end in prison. Will the races be split or will they chant blm slogans and be independent from the black and white prison gangs. they may think the blacks will accept them and offer protection. I say, they will be protected by them but will be their bitches. Or, I may be wrong and they will have to be the bitches of the white gangs.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
I wonder what will happen when the antifa types end in prison. Will the races be split or will they chant blm slogans and be independent from the black and white prison gangs. they may think the blacks will accept them and offer protection. I say, they will be protected by them but will be their bitches. Or, I may be wrong and they will have to be the bitches of the white gangs.
No, but cheeks will.

Last edited:

Helaman

Pigeon
BLM protester in Provo Utah shot at a car that approached where they were protesting.

This case is shocking because Provo is one of the most conservative, religious, and rated as the happiest and most livable city in America by many real estate organizations.

In this video, you can see on the left side the masked protester pointing a gun at the car while it is stopped and shoot when it starts inching forward. The victim apparently was shot in the eye.

bucky

Pelican
Hillary won the popular vote so Americans did in the strictest sense of a majority betray their country and the principles it was founded on (which to the greater extent of the two Trump promised to uphold, even if he was full of shit).

Under Obama the secessionist movement was gaining serious traction (it is again under Trump's incompetence/treachery). A wet blanket got thrown over that from 2016 to present under the pretenses of a false hope.

Some time mid last year I began to note the smug look Hillary perpetually wore in public while being lambasted as a loser and I recognized it for what it was.

"These suckers are riding high and they don't even know they've been played. We'll see who gets the last laugh."

Well she's getting the last laugh right now.
Well at least "Americans" of the fake paper variety did. Heritage Americans overwhelmingly voted Trump.

durangotang

Pelican
BLM protester in Provo Utah shot at a car that approached where they were protesting.

This case is shocking because Provo is one of the most conservative, religious, and rated as the happiest and most livable city in America by many real estate organizations.

In this video, you can see on the left side the masked protester pointing a gun at the car while it is stopped and shoot when it starts inching forward. The victim apparently was shot in the eye.

This video feels like another Rubicon has been crossed as Antifa/Black Block are now carrying guns and shooting regular folks who don't submit - and in Utah of all places. Before it was bike locks, brass knuckles or other tactics. Now notice how not only one but two of them pulled hand guns. Not good. Whatever happened to these guys being labeled a terrorist organization?

durangotang

Pelican
He was outnumbered 3-1. Every man needs martial arts training now more than ever. Also, remember the punch a Nazi meme with Richard Spencer. I was shocked how much people relished in posting that on Facebook, thereby legitimizing the dehumanization of political rivals, their free speech, and moralizing the initiation of political violence. I was appalled then as I sensed the political shift in consciousness of otherwise good people in the left. It seems that fights are increasingly no longer about getting one up over another man, but the destruction of the enemy and that is a sad, destructive change in American life. As such, carrying a gun and not going out alone are also probably good ideas at this point. I wouldn't want to lose a 3-on-1 fight and risk getting knocked unconscious and having my head stomped in - like many blacks seem to like to do in video after video. I doubt Antifa would be much different.

murmurmur

Sparrow
He was outnumbered 3-1. Every man needs martial arts training now more than ever. Also, remember the punch a Nazi meme with Richard Spencer. I was shocked how much people relished in posting that on Facebook, thereby legitimizing the dehumanization of political rivals, their free speech, and moralizing the initiation of political violence. I was appalled then as I sensed the political shift in consciousness of otherwise good people in the left. It seems that fights are increasingly no longer about getting one up over another man, but the destruction of the enemy and that is a sad, destructive change in American life. As such, carrying a gun and not going out alone are also probably good ideas at this point. I wouldn't want to lose a 3-on-1 fight and risk getting knocked unconscious and having my head stomped in - like blacks seem to like to do in video after video. I doubt Antifa would be much different.
The counterargument to your point about dehumanization is that Spencer purportedly embraces an ideology of violence against others. What can one say to that?
Unfortunately, this dehumanization has extended to those with more milquetoast beliefs as well, which was always the trajectory of leftist thinking.

durangotang

Pelican
The counterargument to your point about dehumanization is that Spencer purportedly embraces an ideology of violence against others. What can one say to that?
Unfortunately, this dehumanization has extended to those with more milquetoast beliefs as well, which was always the trajectory of leftist thinking.
Richard Spencer has gone off on stupid rants after Charlottesville and other things like that, but he has been consistent in advocating for white separation and non-violence against other races and political adversaries. He has never initiated violence and has never called for others to initiate violence as far as I know. Richard is in love with academic ideas and the kind of freedom of academic thought that American colleges used to provide, so he may say things like "he embraces all of our history," and a dishonest person can twist that into him advocating for slavery. In a normal world, he would be a professor. Nonetheless, he isn't violent and doesn't embrace violence, so I don't think that your point is valid.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I wouldn't want to lose a 3-on-1 fight and risk getting knocked unconscious and having my head stomped in - like many blacks seem to like to do in video after video. I doubt Antifa would be much different.
That is the scary part of what is happening: the morally depraved savage indifference to human life and health. In the old days, you fought until one person either capitulated or could no longer fight. You did not then take advantage of your victory to stomp the head of a defenseless human.

This old-days-thinking is where the concept arose that you must take a beating in a fair fight rather use deadly force. I would gladly lose a fight and take a moderate beating than need to draw a gun and shoot, or kill, someone. In the case of multiple assailants, or even in the case of some single depraved monsters, those days are now over. Perhaps not yet as a matter of law, but as matter of safety. This change in our ever-more-violent society will create prosecutions against people using firearms to protect themselves. Your best defense will likely be the monster's rap sheet.

In most states, you can use deadly force to prevent death or serious bodily injury (like having your head stomped and risking brain damage), which is usually threatened by the attacker having a weapon but, significantly, can also exist where there is a “disparity of force.” Simply put, a disparity of force means that the attackers — even without weapons — have such an overwhelming amount of force available to them that the lawful defender was at risk of death or serious bodily injury. This disparity can exist even where a 120-pound woman is attacked by a single 200-pound man.

What this means for the law-abiding armed citizen is that, when faced with a violent mob whose words or actions indicate the participants intend on doing violence, each member of the mob shares the responsibility of the entirety of the mob and is equally and individually fair game for the defensive actions of the innocent defender. One important caveat in Warren is that, after the mob is whittled down to one member, any disparity of force caused by the number of attackers is gone.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal

murmurmur

Sparrow
Richard Spencer has gone off on stupid rants after Charlottesville and other things like that, but he has been consistent in advocating for white separation and non-violence against other races and political adversaries. He has never initiated violence and has never called for others to initiate violence as far as I know. Richard is in love with academic ideas and the kind of freedom of academic thought that American colleges used to provide, so he may say things like "he embraces all of our history," and a dishonest person can twist that into him advocating for slavery. In a normal world, he would be a professor. Nonetheless, he isn't violent and doesn't embrace violence, so I don't think that your point is valid.
This is an important clarification, and I suspect we may see a separation of some kind eventually. But I also suspect violence will be involved with it. An example of such is when India and Pakistan split after 1947: AFAIK it was largely peaceful itself, but the two countries have been at each-other's throats since. So conflating the two is not unreasonable, even if separation occurs along non-racial lines.

That said, an alternative to separation is what we are seeing now, blindly supported by many: more corporatism. The human capacity to endure it is not yet tested by the West, since you can look East to see how far people will accept it.

I'm generally pessimistic about the future, and technology doesn't help. Many of the changes I've seen over the past twenty years, globally speaking, haven't served the self-interests of common people, many of whom advocate for it. This is particularly true for the West, and less so for impoverished nations.

Men in the past have been raised and died under those who shouldn't have had such authority. I think Christian belief is the only contextualization against demoralization.

Last edited:
This is an important clarification, and I suspect we may see a separation of some kind eventually. But I also suspect violence will be involved with it. An example of such is when India and Pakistan split after 1947: AFAIK it was largely peaceful itself, but the two countries have been at each-other's throats since. So conflating the two is not unreasonable, even if separation occurs along non-racial lines.
You're absolutely right, and the 1947 Partition of India is a good -- and instructive -- example of separation.

Regarding the violence...
There are no exact numbers of people killed and displaced, but estimates range from a few hundred thousand to two million killed and more than 10 million displaced.
This is why we're getting ready for anything.