Race riots 2020

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Were the communists worse than America, though? (and by “America” I mean usury, sexual degeneracy, feminism, etc.).
As compared to the Westerners of the time? Yes, the communists were much, much worse. They were mass murderers, rapists and torturers of men, women and children.

You can take the long view if you like but the real analysis is for the average soldier at the time of the battle determining whether his fight is just or not. And against the communists of the Korean war era the fight was absolutely just. American troops may have done some very unpleasant things but they were a far cry from the absolutely unimaginable horrors that the communist regimes visited on their people. Folks like to whitewash the quiet pogroms that occurred in the places where the communists won and focus instead on the "traditionalist" nature of the countries afterward. Maybe if the dead could speak their piece then folks might see things differently.

Who holds the balance of morality presently is an entirely different debate.

But do keep trying, I really do think there has to be a war the US was on the right side of, if for no other reason than there are just so many military attacks by America. Over 100 since WW2.
Even a ruthless luciferian oligarch occasionally has to kill an evil warlord sitting on something valuable. The decisions at the top have no moral bearing whatsoever. But occasionally the troops find themselves lucky enough to be killing genuinely bad people.

Last edited:

Rob Banks

Pelican
As compared to the Westerners of the time? Yes, the communists were much, much worse. They were mass murderers, rapists and torturers of men, women and children.

You can take the long view if you like but the real analysis is for the average soldier at the time of the battle determining whether his fight is just or not. And against the communists of the Korean war era the fight was absolutely just. American troops may have done some very unpleasant things but they were a far cry from the absolutely unimaginable horrors that the communist regimes visited on their people. Folks like to whitewash the quiet pogroms that occurred in the places where the communists won and focus instead on the "traditionalist" nature of the countries afterward. Maybe if the dead could speak their piece then folks might see things differently.
As bad as North Korea is (and it really is terribly evil), I ask myself, is South Korea, with their US-inspired consumerism and sexual degeneracy, really better off than North Korea?

Not to mention the fact that at least North Korea is sovereign while South Korea is not.

EDIT: I’m sure the communist troops committed atrocities that American troops would never dream of committing. I’m not saying the US troops are bad guys. I’m just saying that maybe American liberalism is not so obviously superior to communism. Maybe they’re both equally bad, and both actually have the same causes and are run by the same people.

durangotang

Pelican
As bad as North Korea is (and it really is terribly evil), I ask myself, is South Korea, with their US-inspired consumerism and sexual degeneracy, really better off than North Korea?

Not to mention the fact that at least North Korea is sovereign while South Korea is not.

EDIT: I’m sure the communist troops committed atrocities that American troops would never dream of committing. I’m not saying the US troops are bad guys. I’m just saying that maybe American liberalism is not so obviously superior to communism. Maybe they’re both equally bad, and both actually have the same causes and are run by the same people.
Tomislav Sunic, who grew up in the former Soviet Union, then lived in America had this to say regarding communism and liberalism:

"Communism kills the body, but liberalism rots the soul."

Naturally, the SPLC calls him a right wing extremist and leader of a hate group. :squintlol: I believe his is now living in Croatia.

Here he is discussing his book Homo Americanus:

Last edited:

What you are witnessing is that the HUMAN SPIRIT will often choose degeneracy and death over anything else. Sometimes the demonic powerbrokers force it on them, and other times they leave them some space to move.

I will always choose space to move.

Like the Garden Of Eden, mankind has agency and free will, and we often choose poorly. But the alternative is Hell, where there is no choice at all.

Also these things don't occur in a vacuum.

You have cultural inertia leading up to it.

This is why some people think that, after years of monarchy, relative economic liberalism, and complete ethnically homogenous society, Sweden can just make modern progressivism "work". They have quite the bank account, psychic and economic, to draw down before the bottom hits.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

Yes, the carrot v. the stick. Communism was the stick, it was the boot on the throat force you into submission globalism. It didn't work very well, as a post I had yesterday explained. Liberal (liberty) imperialism is the carrot. Throw in fake democracy and usury based capitalism and you have a much better way to destroy a country and keep the people distracted the entire time to the point they excitedly support their own demise.

As for North v. South Korea, I heard Eric Striker make a point about it. And you have to remember North Korea is not part of the globalist system so they are an enemy of the globalist take over. North Korea took their communist model and then hijacked it against the globalists for their own means. And I say all of this with the agreement that North Korea looks like an open air prison and a miserable place to live. But Striker's point is damning to say the least (paraphrase)...

Yes North Korea looks miserable. They don't have enough food, the government is tyrannical beyond belief and the people there are prisoners within their own nation. But in 100 years, if nothing big changes, North Korea will still be North Korea. The language, the customs and the people will still live as they have lived for thousands of lives. South Korea will be California. It will be about 40% genetically Korean, many of them dressing like Americans, with their bleached hair and their perfect English accents. The other 60% of the people will be from some where else or a mix of Korea and people from some where else. And the history of the Koreans in South Korea will be completely erased.

ilostabet

Pelican

This might be controversial, especially for Americans, but I don't think Communism (the original, not 'cultural marxism' - which I think it's a misnomer because it really only comes about in Capitalist countries) is worse from a Christian point of view. That isn't to say Communism is good or acceptable. But what should be the primary concern of a Christian? Salvation of the soul. I always put it like this: everyone knows of all the lives lost to Communism, but rarely are mentioned the souls lost to Capitalism - and there are probably more souls lost to Capitalism than lives lost under Communism, especially because Capitalism won and keeps going, consuming souls everyday. I think we should take the long view of things, in this manner.

Archbishop Sheen put it like this in the 50s: the East has the Cross without Christ (suffering for a cause, total commitment, a total worldview to orient your life) and the West has Christ without the Cross (nominally Christian, but in practice life under Capitalism with all its luxuries and distractions detaches us from God, and in particular, from the suffering necessary for Salvation). And I have mentioned this before, but where is the place in Scripture where Christ calls someone Satan, not the sons of Satan nor doing his biding, but Satan himself? It's when Peter tries to save Him from the Cross, right after Christ tells him he is the rock upon which He will build His Church, because he recognized He was the God incarnate. So you know it's serious. It seems from Christ's perspective bland recognition of Him without recognizing what He must do (suffer and die at the Cross) is worse than simple rejection. Father Seraphim Rose also wrote that the antichrist will come not from the harsh deniers (communists) but the small affirmers (capitalism).

Obliviously we should neither want Communism nor Capitalism. But in Communism there is still some sort of absolute imperative, Capitalism is simply amoral: the only concern is efficiency and profitability. Communism always subjected its actions toward a higher goal, and sacrificed even life to it - isn't that, in a way, what Christians ought to do? Of course they did it for the wrong things. But Capitalism does not even consider right or wrong things - it's nihilistic to the core, which is why it really doesn't provoke the kind of faith that Communism or Fascism did.

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
This might be controversial, especially for Americans, but I don't think Communism (the original, not 'cultural marxism' - which I think it's a misnomer because it really only comes about in Capitalist countries) is worse from a Christian point of view. T
It is called cultural Marxism because it was created by Jews when they brought WWI to Europe, but the proletariat of western Europe didn't join the communist revolution like they thought that they would. So they concluded that the "culture" of the West must first be destroyed and they set about the task of deconstructing western society at the Institute for Social Research in Frankfurt Germany. The aim was to destroy the white man who was head of the family, so they fused the ideas of Jews Karl (Mordecai) Marx and Sigmund Schlomo Frued. The male was substituted for the bourgeois as the oppressor against the female, whose role was now to serve as substitute of the oppressed proletariat. Likewise the "minority," or anyone non-white, was to take the role of the oppressed and whites as the oppressor. Freud observed that infants were willing to experience any sort of sexual pleasure, which inspired Herbert Marcuse to write Eros and Civilization which became a sort of Bible to free people from constraints of traditional sexuality. Modern feminism, minority rights, gay rights, and trans rights all have their origin here.

Hitler rose to power in Germany and these Jewish subversives fled the country. They were mostly welcomed by fellow Jews into the American university system. They carried on their work to destroy white people and western civilization from their new home in the United States and went on to found minority studies and women's studies departments in universities and colleges around the country. This is the birth of so-called political correctness, which is in fact cultural Marxism.

The following video is not long, and it's fundamental in understanding what's going on. Watch it:

Bitchute Link

If the end outcome of economic Marxism was to destroy all wealth, then an equivalent outcome of cultural Marxism would be to destroy white genes and thereby western civilization. If we are to judge the tree by the fruit, then cultural Marxism is literally genocidal and it's entirely Jewish.

This is also why Black Lives Matter is an attempt at a culturally Marxist revolution.

Last edited:

ilostabet

Pelican
@durangotang I know all about it. That is not what I was getting at. I was getting at the fact that only in a capitalist society can cultural 'marxists' ever exist and succeed - if they tried to destroy North Korean traditional values (which they still have) they would be shot pretty quickly. It is impossible for a communist country to entertain the degeneration proposed by post-modernists because their social organization is subjugated to interests other than efficiency - if they undermine those bases, it would fail even more quickly under the pressure of capitalist states.

And I put 'marxists' in quotes because it has as much to do with Marx as Mormonism has to do with Christianity - a little, sure, but really a vast perversion of what they claim to be the basis.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
@durangotang I know all about it. That is not what I was getting at. I was getting at the fact that only in a capitalist society can cultural 'marxists' ever exist and succeed - if they tried to destroy North Korean traditional values (which they still have) they would be shot pretty quickly. It is impossible for a communist country to entertain the degeneration proposed by post-modernists because their social organization is subjugated to interests other than efficiency - if they undermine those bases, it would fail even more quickly under the pressure of capitalist states.

And I put 'marxists' in quotes because it has as much to do with Marx as Mormonism has to do with Christianity - a little, sure, but really a vast perversion of what they claim to be the basis.
It depends on who is running the Communist Government. The early days of the Soviet Union were extremely degenerate and attacked traditions with a violent murderous rage.

durangotang

Pelican

I would give that video a watch if I were you.

Cultural Marxism was designed to subvert a Western capitalist system. It is not designed to subvert a Communist system. Communist theory was in a sense the predecessor to cultural Marxism. Communism is dead. It has everything to do with Marxism, as the world is represented as divided into artificial power struggles between purported oppressed and oppressor classes. Like economic Marxism, the solution is a revolutionary movement to seize political power and in a top down manner to impose equality through force. These revolutionaries had their long march through the institutions with the baby boomer generation and are now in power. Multiple generations have gone through the university system at this point, and these demoralized people popularly support BLM.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Cultural Marxism was designed to subvert a Western capitalist system.
As stated elsewhere, they are not subverting capitalism (Western or otherwise), they are just hastening it to its end state. We cannot pretend that the markets would not have invariably resulted in Zuckerbergs and Bezos' regardless of how it happened specifically or how long it took.

Capitalism is by its very definition Godless and therefore men of God cannot compete with those who have no rules short of excluding them entirely from the markets, which of course violates that other precious freedom. "Freedom of religion".

There is no system that works absent an enforceable moral core. Not communism and not capitalism, both of which were defined by jews in the first place. Both have already demonstrated themselves to be wrecking balls that destroy Western civilisation because they put man's petty desires above God's laws.

If you eradicated the concept of capitalism and banned it from being so much as spoken of then people would still need to buy and sell goods and services, but they would be doing it within the understandings of common sense and community spirit. Capitalism takes the moral core that checks commerce from resulting in pure degenerate monsterism and removes it, placing one's freedom to use their capital however they please as the highest moral order. It infers by its very existence that stopping someone from pimping their wife is a more immoral act than pimping one's wife.

"Nothing is more sacred than freedom!"

Last edited:

durangotang

Pelican
Both Capitalism and Communism are hierarchical constructs created by and defined by Jews. Both Capitalism and Communism centralize power at the top in the hands of Jews. In the case of Capitalism, Jewish power stems from a privately owned central bank that controls the credit cycle, access to capital, and time value of money. In the case of Communism, Jewish power stems from them leading the revolutionary movement themselves against an unsuspecting gentile population, and founding the politburo and NKVD.

Capitalism vs economic Marxism (Communism) was the dialectic of political control in the mid-20th century, and virtually every remaining Monarchy was overthrown in the process. In the early 21st century it is Zionism vs cultural Marxism, and white Western countries will be deracinated while fighting wars for Israel - the only "western" nation allowed to have a positive identity.

Last edited:

ilostabet

Pelican
I would give that video a watch if I were you.

Cultural Marxism was designed to subvert a Western capitalist system. It is not designed to subvert a Communist system. Communist theory was in a sense the predecessor to cultural Marxism. Communism is dead. It has everything to do with Marxism, as the world is represented as divided into artificial power struggles between purported oppressed and oppressor classes. Like economic Marxism, the solution is a revolutionary movement to seize political power and in a top down manner to impose equality through force. These revolutionaries had their long march through the institutions with the baby boomer generation and are now in power. Multiple generations have gone through the university system at this point, and these demoralized people popularly support BLM.
I must decline. I really hate documentaries. I find them boring at best, and at worst destructive of one's capacity to think rationally about whatever topic is being treated.

As for Marx, I think only those who haven't read anything of him (either on the right or on the left) could say that he and these degenerates have a common ground. As an anecdote, he once called one of those earlier degenerates (Lassale) 'a jewish nigger' aha.

He also pointed out that if one wants to subvert a nation the easiest way to do it is to promote capitalism and the global free market. Hence his main theory (which actually is a volte face on his earlier, Comm Manifesto proposal) was that for communism to come about it would be as a result of the natural deterioration of capitalism, not through revolutionary means.

Besides, Marx was not the originator of the idea that 'struggle' between oppressed and oppressors is the driving force of history. It is debatable, and I don't subscribe to it, but he simply appropriated it. Now shall we say Hegel is the grandfather of Adorno? Sloppy.

Drakken

Sparrow
This is why some people think that, after years of monarchy, relative economic liberalism, and complete ethnically homogenous society, Sweden can just make modern progressivism "work". They have quite the bank account, psychic and economic, to draw down before the bottom hits.
It also helps when you can convince some other guy to pay for your defense so you can spend your tax revenue on a nice, comfy, social safety net.

Yea I think its bogus or maybe setting a pre-tense for a false flag. Were not at the level hes talking about and as long as donald is in office the white supremacists (which he doesn't even name???) Won't put the spotlight on themselves this early. If they were I wouldn't consider them militia, with such poor security on internal plans. Im assuming maybe wrongly that any real armed group capable of nation wide violence would be organized enough to not let it leak. Then again a foreign country or group taking advantage of this situation to destabilize the country could use this ruse or rumor to create real havoc this weekend. My plans remain unchanged.