Race riots 2020

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Full video of the Lake Orion confrontation.

The twitter user who posted an edited short clip of the white woman with a gun deleted her tweet. Why did she delete it?

This is what I meant by stating other groups can take advantage of the fear and paranoia to incite more disruption. Chinese agents could easily spread the rumors online using their digital army. Fund agents to pose as "white nationalist" sit back and watch the fireworks. Especiallg if they are good marksman. Im not looking at this as a black white thing and I suggest we be weary of the naive notion that other players aren't already present at the table. I know its just a rumor and many come and go but always be safe and remember the battle is good vs evil not white vs black.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

This is what I meant by stating other groups can take advantage of the fear and paranoia to incite more disruption. Chinese agents could easily spread the rumors online using their digital army. Fund agents to pose as "white nationalist" sit back and watch the fireworks. Especiallg if they are good marksman. Im not looking at this as a black white thing and I suggest we be weary of the naive notion that other players aren't already present at the table. I know its just a rumor and many come and go but always be safe and remember the battle is good vs evil not white vs black.
Sounds like BS journalist/federal numbers inflating, like their billion dollar drug busts calculated at the highest street price fathomable in order to grab attention and big note themselves.

I think there's a very good reason they provided a purposefully low res photo of those bags. Most of it is probably airsoft garbage.

Mike_Key

Robin
I'm not white and I'm not black ...

But when I was 10 years old I knew something was majorly wrong with certain people ... carrying on a couple years to 7th grade Black boys (African Americans) were 'mock' raping beta males in the Gym Locker Room. They mocked raped the weak because that is all they knew - their older brothers and relatives released from Prisons, black rappers and song lyrics, etc ... that's all they knew - sodomy.

Another observation - I hope you all know the house-hold name Tawana Brawley.

Tawana Brawley false rape allegation and Feces
(link)

Yes, Feces

Sick
All lies and all were liars

On November 28, 1987, Tawana Brawley, who had been missing for four days from her home in Wappingers Falls, New York, was found seemingly unconscious and unresponsive, lying in a garbage bag several feet from an apartment where she had once lived. Her clothing was torn and burned, her body smeared with feces. She was taken to the emergency room, where the words "KKK", "nigger", and "bitch" were discovered written on her torso with charcoal.[2]

Today, Tawana Brawley lives somewhere in the State of Virginia with not a care in the World.

Know your surroundings and know your environment.

John 3:16

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I'm not white and I'm not black ...

But when I was 10 years old I knew something was majorly wrong with certain people ... carrying on a couple years to 7th grade Black boys (African Americans) were 'mock' raping beta males in the Gym Locker Room. They mocked raped the weak because that is all they knew - their older brothers and relatives released from Prisons, black rappers and song lyrics, etc ... that's all they knew - sodomy.
I recall a documentary that I watched about Somali immigrants to the U.S. It was very interesting for many reasons, mostly cultural, but what really stood out was just how much the Somali immigrant teens despised African-American teens. Something along the lines of the following: "They are savages. They always want to fight . . . for no reason. We do not understand them."

If you do not get along with anyone, even your black brothers from Africa, perhaps the problem is not with everyone else -- and perhaps you need to engage in some introspection and look inward at both yourself and your culture. What if all this protest energy was actually used to address and fix the real problems inherent in black culture? I wish them the best, but absolutely nothing will change until they do. Liberals have let them down with their mindless pandering that promotes both irresponsibility and violence -- and their welfare plantation enslavement.

Last edited:

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Years ago, I was dating a girl from Nigeria who lived in the US. Her Mom always used to mock the African-Americans saying that their ancestors were either too slow or too stupid to avoid being captured by the slaver traders...
There was a black comedian years ago, forgot who it was, but he had routine about how he visited Africa for the first time, saw what a shithole it is, and was thankful his ancestors were slow enough to be captured and shipped to America.

Last edited:

Wutang

Hummingbird
Gold Member
My favorite currently active Catholic writer put together a collection of statements from modern Popes that address the situation currently

Race must not become an idol
Whoever exalts race, or the people, or the State, or a particular form of State, or the depositories of power, or any other fundamental value of the human community – however necessary and honorable be their function in worldly things – whoever raises these notions above their standard value and divinizes them to an idolatrous level, distorts and perverts an order of the world planned and created by God; he is far from the true faith in God and from the concept of life which that faith upholds. (Pius XI, Mit Brennender Sorge 7)

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
I recall a documentary that I watched about Somali immigrants to the U.S. It was very interesting for many reasons, mostly cultural, but what really stood out was just how much the Somali immigrant teens despised African-American teens. Something along the lines of the following: "They are savages. They always want to fight . . . for no reason. We do not understand them."

If you do not get along with anyone, even your black brothers from Africa, perhaps the problem is not with everyone else -- and perhaps you need to engage in some introspection and look inward at both yourself and your culture. What if all this protest energy was actually used to address and fix the real problems inherent in black culture? I wish them the best, but absolutely nothing will change until they do. Liberals have let them down with their mindless pandering that promotes both irresponsibility and violence -- and their welfare plantation enslavement.
Depends where you go in Africa I guess. In some parts like DR Congo, Sudan or South Africa they are more aggressive. Africa is a diverse continent.

Easy_C

Crow
Yep. I am starting to realize there are significant differences between different African ethnicities that guide their behavior.

I'm wondering if this might partially explain why American Africans tend to be so aggressive. I think the only comparable level of agression albeit not overall instincts from Europe is how bad tempered some Sicilian immigrants were known to be. Like how a lot of old movies had that stereotype of Italians always threatening to beat each other up.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
These white women leftists really drank the Kool-aid. A white leftist university dean gets fired for saying "all lives matter" during an otherwise radical leftist screed against racism. It is clearly a case of unlawful termination by the university and here is her astounding response:
The dean added that she would not be pursuing legal action against the school because "I know this would fuel the conservative opposition to the BLM movement and that would be anathema to me."

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I just read that the woman in Michigan who pointed the gun at the African American mother/daughter combo was pregnant. No wonder she was so fearful of confrontation.
Fearful of confrontation? Utterly ridiculous. She left the safety of her own vehicle to continue the confrontation! She placed her child in harm's way.

But it is a good PR point that might sway a jury or a prosecutor towards mercy. Plus, any women jurors might excuse her idiocy because of all the extra raging hormones.

Fearful of confrontation? She left the safety of her own vehicle to continue the confrontation! But it is a good PR point might sway a jury.
From what I understand one of the two was behind the vehicle beating on it to stop it from moving. Had they kept backing up they possibly could have knocked them over, and an unprotected head to the concrete is something I never want to see again.

Fearful of confrontation? Utterly ridiculous. She left the safety of her own vehicle to continue the confrontation! She placed her child in harm's way.

But it is a good PR point that might sway a jury or a prosecutor towards mercy. Plus, any women jurors might excuse her idiocy because of all the extra raging hormones.
I do want to say this before I have to step out for a while and it falls off my mind. You are 100% correct in the advice you have given here. They should have stayed in the car and when she got back out of the car she equaled the aggression and then was no longer a helpless victim. Pregnant or not, she should not have pulled out the gun at that time, at least in a legal standpoint.

And that is the important thing, we may all find ourselves in the same position and we must take every single measure possible to avoid escalation and contact authorities. They should have stayed in the car and called the police and likely the Mother/daughter combo would have been arrested on the spot for assault.

With all of this said, I think the real problem is the husband, who is no surprise an employee at a University and probably thinks men and women are the same and other Cultural Marxist nonsense. If I was in that situation with my pregnant wife, I would keep her in the car, she would know I was serious and to listen to me. I would tell her to keep her ass in the car and call the police. I would then crack the window and let the mother/daughter team know we will call the police if they don't get away from the vehicle and allow us to leave. As a man you MUST be calm, rational and above all else keep your woman safe. He failed his role as protector and she was put into a situation she should never have been put into.