Race riots 2020

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The Miami-Dade Police Department is terminating a Hispanic police officer who punched a black woman and knocked her on the ground earlier this week at Miami International Airport. Good thing this was not a white officer. The airport would get burned to the ground.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
The Miami-Dade Police Department is terminating a Hispanic police officer who punched a black woman and knocked her on the ground earlier this week at Miami International Airport. Good thing this was not a white officer. The airport would get burned to the ground.

Whoa...

Edit.
Miami officer fired after he was seen hitting woman in face
July 2, 2020 / 5:41 PM / CBS News

The director of the Miami-Dade Police Department said Thursday that he is firing an officer who was apparently seen on video hitting a woman across the face.

"As a result of an administrative investigation into the officer's conduct during this incident; it is my intent to proceed with the termination of the involved officer's employment with the Miami-Dade Police Department," Alfredo Ramirez III tweeted. "The administrative process to proceed with termination has been initiated. The MDPD holds itself accountable for its actions, and this is just another example of our commitment to do just that."

Miami filmmaker Billy Corben tweeted a video appearing to show the incident, which occurred at Miami International Airport Wednesday night.

In the video, an unmasked Black woman is heard arguing with a masked, male Miami-Dade police officer, though the reason is unknown. The woman can be heard yelling at the officer, "You acting like you White when you really Black. ... What you gonna do?" as she got in his face.

The officer hit the woman in the face before grabbing her and pushing her to the ground. It wasn't known whether she was hurt. A second officer rushed in, as did the officer whose body cam was recording the incident.

The officer who hit the woman could be heard claiming "she headbutted me."

A source told CBS Miami the officer is a 20 year veteran of the force.

The Miami Herald said multiple sources identified the officer as Antonio Clemente Rodriguez. He's stationed at the airport, according to the newspaper.

CBS Miami described the blow as a punch, but the Herald quoted Miami-Dade Police Benevolent Association President Steadman Stahl as saying the officer hit her with an "open-hand slap," sometimes called a "diversionary strike."

"Clearly she was the aggressor. She was being asked to leave. She's being belligerent and she pushes her face right into his face," Stahl said.

Soon after the incident went viral, Ramirez tweeted that he was "shocked and angered" by the bodycam footage.

"I've immediately initiated an investigation and ordered that the involved officers be relieved of duty," he said. "Actions such as these undermine the hard work that we have invested in our community and causes my heart to break for our community and for the vast majority of our officers who dedicate their lives to serving our County."

Last edited:

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
If the story gets bigger I wouldn't doubt the media starts calling him White Hispanic.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Imagine being posted outside in hot, heavy gear with profanity all around, fireworks shooting off everywhere, people cursing and possibly attacking you from 3 sides, you are tired and thirsty and running on your adrenaline for hours. How long before you strike out and in a moment of bad judgment really harm or kill someone. Maybe you get hit in the head by a rock and are almost knocked unconcious. Maybe people are rushing at you while fire and explosions rage. Maybe you just lose it. And it would be easy to watch a 30 second clip and agree that the officer was wrong, but looking at the humanity of the situation, people are not machines, but emotional, frail creatures, and they do have breaking points (see the airport cop punching a black woman posted on another thread).

Look back at major labor protests, civil rights marches, etc and you will find that people did die routinely. In the past, commanders would simply order bullets removed from any weapons, but that was years before the police state that we have now and we don't do that any more. I'm not defending any officer who kills anyone. I'm just saying. At some point I won't be surprised if it happens. I think the only reason it hasn't yet is because this was all kicked off by the police killing someone, and they realize that another incident would really explode the situation. And look, these anti-fa are crazy and hopeless enough that one could sacrifice himself in a death-by-cop type of incident if they wanted to purposefully cause this.

But either way, if this continues escalating, officers are going to get hurt or killed. And then how will they react?

Also props for the Carlin quotes.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
There is a reason that the hot spots for rioting are occurring in white liberal radical areas (e.g., Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc.) rather than in the more traditionally black cities. This is obviously a Marxist rebellion hiding behind the facade of systemic racism, rather than any type of legitimate "equal justice" movement.

Pooch32

Sparrow
There is a reason that the hot spots for rioting are occurring in white liberal radical areas (e.g., Seattle, Portland, NYC, etc.) rather than in the more traditionally black cities. This is obviously a Marxist rebellion hiding behind the facade of systemic racism, rather than any type of legitimate "equal justice" movement.
Correct. BLM is merely a mascot. It is leftists versus all who are insufficiently left, and they are using blacks - even during the height of the rioting, most of the attacks were led by lily white antifa who would break some glass and start a fire to attract the plains apes into a building, and then move out as the plains apes moved in.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
My major concern for the police officers are the lasers BLMA are attempting to blind them with. If I were running those departments I would issue rubber bullets to several officers with open orders to put pain on anyone using a laser. The ones being used are very high intensity and can cause permanent damage. Going forward they will probably either acquire or be provided even more powerful versions that will result in police having no option but to retreat or counter-snipe the people using them.

wannable alpha

Woodpecker
I was watching the Maria Farmer interview by Whitney Webb that 911 shared and something that Webb said stood out to me. I think the reason NYPD got its budget cut down by a billion is tied to the Epstein-Maxwell story. This is how it will play out -

1 - With a reduction in the NYPD's budget, crime will go up.
2 - If/when Maxwell spills the beans on high-profile pedos, most of them are going to be the elites of NY in real estate, construction, finance, art, academia and government.
3 - NYPD and the NY prosecutors will be busy dealing with low-level violent criminals.
4 - The elite pedos will have enough time to arrange a deal via lawyers or just get away with it completely. They might even sacrifice a few who will spend some time in a country club prison. For this they and their families will be amply compensated.

We could even see sell-out BLM leaders and black activiists say that going after Maxwell and her accomplices is anti-semitism and a waste of police resources since the police and DAs are only concerned with white girls while black men are dying.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Two more retards martyring themselves while playing man vs car.

NSFW

Meanwhile the British police are once again in full retreat from the brown hordes.

The running theme in the replies is that people are noticing the difference in use of force between the beloved diversity and mobs of white soccer fans.

British police seems to be made up of short haired, slightly chubby moms and middle aged balding guys that have never been to the gym

Profoundly unimpressive

--

Also notice the lack of riot gear. Whenever there is a threat of football hooliganism, they send in the more masculine riot police, always in full armour. These guys are often the ones that initiate violence

kel

Pelican
British police, in particular, seem to have become quite the bureaucracy, the kind of organization the people you mention flock to because it seems like a secure, easy job where you're a dancing monkey for the state for a few decades to earn a bottomless pension. So, it became a joke over time, attracted unserious people who did unserious virtue-signalling things hoping their big-brother apparatus would take care of everything, but when the shit actually hits the fan on the streets they're utterly unprepared for it.