Race riots 2020

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
This is absolute anarchy. If I was on a jury, I would never vote to convict the driver. These jackasses assumed the risk through their risky behavior. Pedestrians do not belong on a highway -- period. Just enforce the laws!
Mead said at the press conference that protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row. He emphasized that the freeway is “simply not a safe place” for pedestrians, and said he hoped protesters would cease what he termed “unlawful behavior” in blocking the interstate.

“My hope is, as a result of this tragedy, protesters will reconsider their desire to be on the interstate because I cannot guarantee their safety, plain and simple,” Mead said.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
Whoa...

Edit.
Miami officer fired after he was seen hitting woman in face

In the video, an unmasked Black woman is heard arguing with a masked, male Miami-Dade police officer, though the reason is unknown. The woman can be heard yelling at the officer, "You acting like you White when you really Black. ... What you gonna do?" as she got in his face.
His response: "Ill act like a black man then"

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
This is absolute anarchy. If I was on a jury, I would never vote to convict the driver. These jackasses assumed the risk through their risky behavior. Pedestrians do not belong on a highway -- period. Just enforce the laws!

BLM Protesters/Left-wing Activists: "REEE! REEE! Driver is a White Supremacist! Doxx him!"
Reality: Driver is black, not white. Whoops...

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
WARNING: This video is graphic.

The car clearly swerved to avoid most of the protestors, so this was not some type of attack. Just some poor person caught up in other people's idiocy. If you watch the video closely, you can see that the "protestors" incompetently failed to block the entire highway and actually created a funnel toward themselves.

It is amazing that some leftist radical Marxist had the audacity to post a video establishing that the driver purposely swerved away from the main crowd, but then claimed that the accident was some sort of white supremist attack. Apparently, she also doxed some innocent person and then made her account private after the actual truth created a backlash.

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Some good news:
Federal prosecutors have brought charges – including arson and murder – in 150 cases connected to rioting and protests that followed the death of a black man in police custody in Minneapolis, the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia said.
At least 17 people have died as a result of the riots, The Epoch Times reported in early June.
“Obviously we will use all resources to protect these monuments both in the D.C. area and throughout the United States, but we are also using these resources not only to charge federal cases … but also what people don’t realize is the fact that under the direction of the attorney general, the FBI, and other federal law enforcement officials have leveraged and worked with local officials throughout the United States to charge hundreds of other cases.
Sherwin said the DOJ is working to identify the “command and control” of the groups and that the “whole architecture” has not been determined.

His comments come a week after Barr directed the Justice Department to create a task force targeting “anti-government extremists.”

So, almost twice as many people have been killed in the riots as the number of unarmed black men killed by the police in a typical year.

This does not include the extra number of people murdered because of rising crime rates caused by less police protection.

Drakken

Sparrow
They did nothing correctly.
I had to take a firearm safety course for my FL CCW and the gist of it is: if you point a gun at someone there had better be bullets flying out of the barrel because the cop will ask: why didn't you fire? And you'll say: she wasn't attacking yet or something like that. Then he will ask oh you weren't in imminent danger yet? And you'll say I guess not.

And that will be that. A gun is for killing not defusing a situation.

kel

Pelican
I had to take a firearm safety course for my FL CCW and the gist of it is: if you point a gun at someone there had better be bullets flying out of the barrel because the cop will ask: why didn't you fire? And you'll say: she wasn't attacking yet or something like that. Then he will ask oh you weren't in imminent danger yet? And you'll say I guess not.

If you carry a firearm, you have a responsibility to know all applicable laws. You must de-escalate a situation whenever possible and exercise wisdom.
Tailgunner is also correct that from that point onward pulling a gun is an escalation on the white woman's part.
I'm expecting this guy and friends to face similar justice as the pregnant woman and her family. Should be any day now.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

That is generally correct. The only caveat that I would add is that, in most states, if you can lawfully use deadly force, then you can also lawfully threaten deadly force. So, for example, let's say that multiple assailants, or a mob, is within twenty feet of you (a quick man can kill you with a knife from twenty feet before most men can draw a firearm and shoot) and several people hold weapons and other people have hurled death threats at you.

At that point, although you are clearly in danger, you probably do not want to point a gun at anyone, much less open fire. What you can do is draw your handgun and place it in a ready position that points at the ground (e.g., low ready position or sul position). That way, if you are suddenly bull-rushed by someone with a deadly weapon, you can react far quicker than if the handgun is still holstered.

It also places the mob on notice that you are armed and will use deadly force if they act upon their (already verbalized) death threats. You can rightfully claim that you never pointed your firearm at anyone, but simply safely and rationally reacted to death threats from people holding deadly weapons (or a mob that posed a deadly threat to you via a disparity of force).

If you can lawfully use deadly force, then you can lawfully threaten deadly force, e.g., by pointing a gun at someone or saying "get out of here, or I'll shoot you." So if, for instance, you tell a trespasser that they're trespassing (or even threaten nondeadly force to tell them to stop trespassing), and they turn on you and credibly threaten to kill you (the St. Louis man's story), then you can generally use deadly force to protect against that threat.

Low ready and sul positions:

Last edited:

kazz

Kingfisher
I worked with a girl that look like the one on the right. She was adamant she didnt want kids, used to say she didnt need to continue her genes and that there were already to many people on the planet. Thing is when she was just being herself she was very smart, quite nice to talk to and even pretty funny.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

--

I am going to put this here. This BLM/Antifa/ Defund The Police movement will result in hundreds if not thousand of additional homicides per year

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
View attachment 23791

These are the two awful looking Seattle women hit by the car. What the hell is going on with the women and that PNW mind virus infecting the people there?
1593903615887m.jpg

The one on the left is brain dead

Not feeling bad about it at all. One less person that wants to see all European nations, races, traditions, history and culture erased from the face of this earth

Let the Lord be her judge