Race riots 2020

Easy_C

Crow
Notice how the group behaves, the organization, the spacing and formations. Pay attention to small behaviors like the way the organizer is marching down the middle of the column and periodic spins around to check the back of the formation. Guarantee he’s former Infantry.

They’re not quite military level but there dramatically better organized, disciplined, and trained than ANTIFA.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Consider what would happen if a genuinely independent militia took to the streets.
A militia not affiliated with 'The Big Club'.
Whether black, white or Hispanic. An independent militia taking to the streets under any other circumstance.

You'd have Ruby Ridge & Waco all over again.

Yet for some reason.
Despite all the surveillance that goes on in America.
This particular group was able to organize, march on the streets & threaten violence, without any resistance at all...

Watching the one video of these NFAC folk though.
Seems many of them should go to war on their diets...

Way to much chubbiness for combat effectiveness...

kazz

Kingfisher
I dont understand this, how are a group of armed militia allowed to walk down the street yelling black power?

Also Im pretty sure that leader guy is Samuel L Jackson. Say what again mutha fucker !!

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
View attachment 23793

The one on the left is brain dead

Not feeling bad about it at all. One less person that wants to see all European nations, races, traditions, history and culture erased from the face of this earth

Let the Lord be her judge
And it was so needless. I can think of 100 better ways to get your point across then trying to block a highway in the dead of night.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Can someone explain what the whole Boogaloo thing stands for?

At first it was supposed to be some sort of 4chan internet online thing, then they were framed as rightwing extremist looking for racial conflict by the media.. And now they are chanting white supremacy sucks whilst brandishing rifles in public?

I don't get it anymore.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Boogaloo is a very weird term that popped up out of nowhere. When I first heard it used openly, I was shocked, as I've always known it as a derogatory term for blacks.

It seems to be an interchangeable term that means a variety of things. here it is being used to describe someone who targeted and shot two police officers:

And here it is used to describe someone on the far right pining for a new civil war:

And here seems to be the official non-slang meaning of the word:
Boogaloo or bugalú (also: shing-a-ling, Latin boogaloo, Latin R&B) is a genre of Latin music and dance which was popular in the United States in the 1960s. Boogaloo originated in New York City mainly among teenage Hispanic and Latino Americans. The style was a fusion of popular African American rhythm and blues (R&B) and soul music with mambo and son montuno

It seems to be a term the media uses for people who LARP (Live Action Role Play) by dressing up in combat gear, when they really aren't going to war or even to do anything violent or subversive, but really it's just lazy reporting. But if you see someone dressed as if they are ready to invade Normandy, but then they just hang out caressing their guns, I guess that is a boogaloo, though it's really terrible and sloppy to label it that way.

Anyway, it seems to be silly boomer behavior. The only time I'm putting on body armor or walking around publicly with weaponry is when it's do or die time...

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
Boogaloo is a very weird term that popped up out of nowhere. When I first heard it used openly, I was shocked, as I've always known it as a derogatory term for blacks.

It seems to be an interchangeable term that means a variety of things. here it is being used to describe someone who targeted and shot two police officers:

And here it is used to describe someone on the far right pining for a new civil war:

And here seems to be the official non-slang meaning of the word:
Boogaloo or bugalú (also: shing-a-ling, Latin boogaloo, Latin R&B) is a genre of Latin music and dance which was popular in the United States in the 1960s. Boogaloo originated in New York City mainly among teenage Hispanic and Latino Americans. The style was a fusion of popular African American rhythm and blues (R&B) and soul music with mambo and son montuno

It seems to be a term the media uses for people who LARP (Live Action Role Play) by dressing up in combat gear, when they really aren't going to war or even to do anything violent or subversive, but really it's just lazy reporting. But if you see someone dressed as if they are ready to invade Normandy, but then they just hang out caressing their guns, I guess that is a boogaloo, though it's really terrible and sloppy to label it that way.

Anyway, it seems to be silly boomer behavior. The only time I'm putting on body armor or walking around publicly with weaponry is when it's do or die time...
Boogaloo is just a funny term for Civil War 2.

In the 80s, there was a movie called “Breakin’”

Then a year later, there was a sequel called “Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo”.

Both movies were awful, and people joked about how bad they were, and the fact they would make a sequel to such an awful movie.

Anyway, “boogaloo“ now means a second civil war, the sequel to Abe Lincoln’s war.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
And it was so needless. I can think of 100 better ways to get your point across then trying to block a highway in the dead of night.
They're not there to get their point across. They're there to hold completely random people captive to the expression of their violent social disorders. This is part of why they're stopping cars and then becoming violent. People in cars are non-descript and serve as a blank canvas for them to build the premise that they're doubtless attacking white supremacist trump supporters, despite them carrying out these attacks largely in Blue cities where on average they will be assaulting their own kind.

They will hamster this stuff on the spot. Expensive car? White privilege. Cheap car? Racist white-trash. They are not protesters. They are the early stages of this:

Just accept white slavery, and there will be an end to the horror.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
They're not there to get their point across. They're there to hold completely random people captive to the expression of their violent social disorders. This is part of why they're stopping cars and then becoming violent. People in cars are non-descript and serve as a blank canvas for them to build the premise that they're doubtless attacking white supremacist trump supporters, despite them carrying out these attacks largely in Blue cities where on average they will be assaulting their own kind.
The responses I saw to this were to the effect that racism caused this, are you happy Trump? So when people said the guy was black, the response was well, so is Candace Owens. The guy was actually an Eritrean who wanted to get out of Dodge for who knows what reason. He may have been confused, he may have freaked out, he may have just wanted to get home. Who knows, but I doubt he was trying to score one for the Confederacy. He probably doesn't even know what that is.

These people have darkened minds out of touch with reality. Which also explains why they were out mindlessly blocking a highway late at night.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
Blacks on Twitter were quite enthused about the Stone Mountain thing. I agree this was probably not organic, but do these Twitter cheerleaders realize what these people would be in for if they started something? Anyone who grew up in a rural or small town knows the reality of this Hank Jr. song.

Pooch32

Sparrow
What are the Black Panthers doing anyways? Are they looking for the last KKK member in the US? If they are, it is like looking for the Sasquatch. And, if they find him/her, he/her is likely a CIA agent. Just a display of power - I guess.
They are what the Black Panthers were in the 60s....Black Separatists. They want their own nation completely removed from white rule. They aren’t our enemy because they aren’t leftists and once the left is destroyed we can give them exactly what they want. Without the left, white conservatives could come to an agreement with these guys pretty quickly.

Last edited: