Race riots 2020

DanielH

Woodpecker
There simply aren't any rules anymore. It's all about will. Does the Federal government have the will to stop anarchy? Only when they don't face resistance, against white people. Do white people have the will to stand up for themselves? No. So they get pushed around. Laws don't matter anymore, look at the recent SCOTUS rulings. They can just make stuff up now.

There simply aren't any rules anymore. It's all about will. Does the Federal government have the will to stop anarchy? Only when they don't face resistance, against white people. Do white people have the will to stand up for themselves? No. So they get pushed around. Laws don't matter anymore, look at the recent SCOTUS rulings. They can just make stuff up now.

I imagine quite a lot of people have the will to stand up, there just aren't any legal means to do so.

If you defend yourself against a black you go to jail. If you do not, then you die.

So the action that is being subtly hinted at here, by the deep state I imagine, is "go big or go home". In any case, whites will probably understand that soon. Thinking you can use your guns legally against a specific assailer will prove futile. What is left then? Go big or go home. Which will spark of the civil war and the deep state attack on the 2nd amendment.

I imagine quite a lot of people have the will to stand up, there just aren't any legal means to do so.

If you defend yourself against a black you go to jail. If you do not, then you die.

So the action that is being subtly hinted at here, by the deep state I imagine, is "go big or go home". In any case, whites will probably understand that soon. Thinking you can use your guns legally against a specific assailer will prove futile. What is left then? Go big or go home. Which will spark of the civil war and the deep state attack on the 2nd amendment.

I imagine they are frothing at the mouth in gleeful anticipation of the first time someone pulls a "screw your optics, I'm going in" moment. I further imagine they've played this out in various computer simulation models; what it might look like, which responses to put in place according to various contingencies, etc. I guarantee you they already have a plan and if they don't get an organic event soon, they'll probably just hoax one. As usual, we won't have the exact details of what they've planned until they've already implemented it.

I imagine they are frothing at the mouth in gleeful anticipation of the first time someone pulls a "screw your optics, I'm going in" moment. I further imagine they've played this out in various computer simulation models; what it might look like, which responses to put in place according to various contingencies, etc. I guarantee you they already have a plan and if they don't get an organic event soon, they'll probably just hoax one. As usual, we won't have the exact details of what they've planned until they've already implemented it.

Yep.

hervens

Sparrow

The only person that's planning to save us at this point is the antichrist.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

In this forum, there is a great deal of misinformation on this point. Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail. Unlawfully brandishing a weapon is not legitimate self-defense. You must know your state's self-defense laws.

I am not saying that it cannot happen. If it is an obvious case of legitimate self-defense, a prosecutor will not even a file a case. If it is a close case, and you live in a liberal area, and get a liberal jury, it could happen. But I have not seen it. This is another reason why being a juror is so important. As a juror, if the aggressors clearly caused the confrontation, I will never vote to convict a gun owner of a non-violent technical violation of the law -- not even for brandishing or menacing. They call this jury nullification. So, every citizen has a part to play in this madness.

Ironically, there is an excellent book, titled "Justice Accused," documenting how juries in many Northern States ignored laws that mandated the return of escaped slaves back to Southern States, using jury nullification. In the 1850's it was illegal to help a slave escape, but juries often refused to convict the defendants.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Incorrect. One of the business owners in Minneapolis drew a weapon to prevent being rushed by the mob (state with a castle doctrine) and was given charges

Well, you cannot just say "incorrect" without providing a web link. It is not that I do not believe you, but an article may shed facts upon why it was not a legitimate case of self-defense. So my original point stands: "Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail."

Moreover, just because you are initially charged (before all the facts are ascertained), does not mean that you will ultimately be prosecuted.

durangotang

Pelican
The leader of those Black Panthers posted a fake quote from Hitler on his Twitter yesterday. Something about Hitler warning America that if he lost to the jews, he would start a war from the grave, because the blacks were actually the jewels of god and jews were out to get the blacks.

Not joking.

I assume they're not going to last long for that reason.

This is obviously being organized to attempt to get a massacre of blacks to happen and to pin it on Trump for a revolution. The best thing that he can do is to open genuine discussions about a black ethnostate (which I fully support by the way) and to tap the negotiations along until after the election. I say give it to them, but we obviously know that the powers that be don’t want that because it would lead to white and Asian American ethnostates very quickly. It would essentially break up the empire into actual nations.

Must read:

America is not in the middle of a revolution — it is a reactionary putsch. About four years ago, the sort of people who had acquired position and influence as a result of globalisation were turfed out of power for the first time in decades. They watched in horror as voters across the world chose Brexit, Donald Trump and other populist and conservative-nationalist options.

This deposition explains the storm of unrest battering American cities from coast to coast and making waves in Europe as well. The storm’s ferocity — the looting, the mobs, the mass lawlessness, the zealous iconoclasm, the deranged slogans like #DefundPolice — terrifies ordinary Americans. Many conservatives, especially, believe they are facing a revolution targeting the very foundations of American order.

But when national institutions bow (or kneel) to the street fighters’ demands, it should tell us that something else is going on. We aren’t dealing with a Maoist or Marxist revolt, even if some protagonists spout hard-leftish rhetoric. Rather, what’s playing out is a counter-revolution of the neoliberal class — academe, media, large corporations, ‘experts’, Big Tech — against the nationalist revolution launched in 2016. The supposed insurgents and the elites are marching in the streets together, taking the knee together.

^ Further supports that this is all another step in a dialectic of their own creation. Now to take the dialectic out of their control would really ruffle their feathers, but more people need to be awake for that and willing to make sacrifices first.

Pooch32

Sparrow
Well, you cannot just say "incorrect" without providing a web link. It is not that I do not believe you, but an article may shed facts upon why it was not a legitimate case of self-defense. So my original point stands: "Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail."

Moreover, just because you are initially charged (before all the facts are ascertained), does not mean that you will ultimately be prosecuted.

No cops to be found during mass arson and looting then when a pawn store owner defends his property and his life he’s immediately arrested.

If you can’t see that when Black Lives Matter announces what we see in the media - that white lives do not matter, that whites are second class citizens in blue jurisdictions, that it is intolerable for a white to protect his life when a black decides to take it, heaven help you.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

No cops to be found during mass arson and looting then when a pawn store owner defends his property and his life he’s immediately arrested.

If you can’t see that when Black Lives Matter announces what we see in the media - that white lives do not matter, that whites are second class citizens in blue jurisdictions, that it is intolerable for a white to protect his life when a black decides to take it, heaven help you.

I just read the article twice. It does not say anything about the store owner being prosecuted, which was my point. I found another related article:
Three weeks later, very little is known about what actually took place at the pawnshop and whether anyone will be charged with killing Horton. John Rieple, 59, the owner of Cadillac Pawn at 1538 E. Lake St., was arrested after he shot Horton, claiming he was a looter, according to a police source on the night of his death. Rieple, of Galesville, Wis., was later released without charges, however. Authorities say the case remains under investigation.

So I repeat my original point, for the third time: "Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail." Taking someone into custody after a self-defense shooting, until a preliminary assessment of the facts is complete, is simply standard law enforcement operating procedure. In fact, you should expect it. He was not prosecuted or jailed.

The fake news published here is not helpful. People cannot act rationally if they do not have an accurate view of reality. A warped view of reality can even affect someone's ability to protect their own lives.

Last edited:

Pooch32

Sparrow
I just read the article twice. It does not say anything about the store owner being prosecuted, which was my point. I found another article:

So I repeat my original point, for the third time: "Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail." Taking someone into custody after a self-defense shooting, until a preliminary assessment of the facts is complete, is simply standard operating procedure. In fact, you should expect it. He was not arrested, prosecuted, or jailed.

The fake news published here is not helpful. People cannot act rationally if they do not have an accurate view of reality.

Arbery is another example. Taking someone into custody, arrested and jailed as the pawn shop owner was in clear cut and dry self defense is NOT standard operating procedure.

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Arbery is another example. Taking someone into custody in clear cut and dry self defense is NOT standard operating procedure.

First, Arbery was pre-riot, which is not in the time period that I discussed: "Since this rioting began,"

Second, if the facts are as alleged it was not a case of lawful self-defense. It was either an unjustified killing or it is in the "close call" category that I cited in my original post: " If it is a close case,"