Race riots 2020

Pooch32

Sparrow
What if all African-Americans created their own North American nation state? There would still be innumerable intractable problems, including all the retarded white Marxist liberals left behind. All the Bolsheviks who created utopian communist hellholes in Russia and other Eastern European nations were white. The U.S. would then border two third-world nations, instead of only one, with all the same enduring problems.
God willing, leftism is destroyed and a healthy state religion replaces it by an Augustus Caesar, savior of the Republic bringing about a reactionary restoration. Blacks are simply pawns of the Left and we should actually not want to bear the brunt of that reaction on them for they are simply useful idiots. This grandmaster gives them a way out.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What if all African-Americans created their own North American nation state? There would still be innumerable intractable problems, including all the retarded white Marxist liberals left behind. All the Bolsheviks who created utopian communist hellholes in Russia and other Eastern European nations were white. The U.S. would then border two third-world nations, instead of only one, with all the same enduring problems.
What's your solution then?

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I'll tell you, for me at least, the most frustrating but yet hysterical thing about these riots/protests:

That is, that complete and total LOSERS of the male and female variety who are trying to overthrow this country.

I mentioned it in another post weeks back, but there is a serious physical inferiority complex present among the "men" in these protests, and a similar physical complex amongst the "women", although I suspect their sheer delusion combined with 10 different medications to be more the cause.

The "men" are real winners. Double-man buns, vegans, etc., I doubt most of them could complete 25 push ups. They reek of inceldom and/or constant rejection, serious homosexual undertones for those who aren't "out" yet, along with the obvious homosexual/tranny/gender confused element present at these things. I mean how about that sassy black dude on the megaphone in DC saying "this mother fucker is coming down"! LOL!!! I sometimes have to pinch myself that they actually were physically able to take down a statue.

As for the "women", I will not call them women without the parenthesis because that is an insult to actual women who behave like one. I could write pages on them but I'll sum it up as: this is exactly what happens when weak men are in charge of your society. A mere 60 years ago these 24 year old girls shrieking at cops would've had 1 kid in tow with another bun in the oven. Fast forward to 2020 and they are lying in the middle of the road for 9 mins and telling black cops that they are white supremacists. This is all in between social media narcissism and taking one if their numerous meds. They HATE themselves.

The one thing that is unfortunate, is that these sad, pathetic, sorry excuses for human beings have the backing of the politicians/deep state. Without the protection of the powers that be, these pieces of shit would have their skulls bashed in by the silent majority who when push comes to shove, will be forced to do just that.
Because they are LOSERs they are absolutely loyal to the Party:

Utilizing LOSERs is how the Bolsheviks came to power before many of them were killed. Liquidated for knowing too much and having served their purposes. And be because of said reliable loyalty over against not too loyal WINNERs Power found a way to get things done that they otherwise couldn't have done.

You miss forest for the trees by just looking at the pawns and not the power structure as a whole. Precisely their loserdom and the past success of Leninism is why they are elevating those people into status since their loyalty is guaranteed by the demise of their status should "The Party" lose.

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
What's your solution then?
In terms of an actual plan, I am not sure there is one -- short of another Christian Awakening (of which there have been several in U.S. history).

Sadly, anything positive that happens is likely to be a reactionary action against a serious naked aggression that outrages a clear majority of the population. Something that is a huge slap in the face to most Americans, e.g., Antifa blowing up the Statue of Liberty (without the media then blaming it on white supremacists). Other than that, I envision a slow slog of President Trump thoroughly packing the federal courts with originalist judges in a second term, which will act as a bulwark against the worst excesses of future liberal Presidents and Congresses over the next few decades).

President Trump has no jurisdiction over state and local matters. Democratic mayors and governors have jurisdiction and they allow this to happen.

Trump has already directed the DOJ to fully prosecute criminals who attempt to damage or destroy federal statues and monuments on federal lands. He is not a magician, a dictator, or an emperor. His powers and authority are limited by the U.S. Constitution and various federal statutes.

The Christopher Columbus statue was a local monument placed in a local park with purely local jurisdiction. The federal government has no jurisdiction over it.

I have said this before, and will say it again: If you do not know how our system of government works, then you are part of the problem. By setting up false expectations for what Trump can do, you add to the level of ignorance and apathy among those voters needed for his re-election.

Are you sure about this?

Antifa was declared a domestic terrorist organization by the federal government.

Trump also said this in his Mt. Rushmore speech:

In our schools, our newsrooms, even our corporate boardrooms, there is a new far-left fascism that demands absolute allegiance. If you do not speak its language, perform its rituals, recite its mantras, and follow its commandments, then you will be censored, banished, blacklisted, persecuted, and punished. It’s not going to happen to us.

Make no mistake: this left-wing cultural revolution is designed to overthrow the American Revolution. In so doing, they would destroy the very civilization that rescued billions from poverty, disease, violence, and hunger, and that lifted humanity to new heights of achievement, discovery, and progress.

[...]

Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country, and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes, but that were villains.

[...]

The radical ideology attacking our country advances under the banner of social justice. But in truth, it would demolish both justice and society. It would transform justice into an instrument of division and vengeance, and it would turn our free and inclusive society into a place of repression, domination, and exclusion.

They want to silence us, but we will not be silenced.

Sounds like a war declaration to me. If not that, he certainly did declare far-left actions, and those that support it, as treasonous against the United States.

From the US Constitution:

Treason is the only crime defined in the U.S. Constitution. According to Article III, Section 3:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open court.

Article III, Section 3 authorizes Congress to set the penalties for treason, but not to change the definition or create degrees of treason. The federal treason statute, 18 U.S.C. § 2381, mirrors the Constitution’s language and imposes minimum penalties of five years’ imprisonment and a $10,000 fine. A conviction bars the defendant from holding any federal office and carries the possibility of the death penalty.

Source: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/treason.htm

EVERY democrat elected official who allowed Antifa/BLM to run wild could (and should) easily be arrested for "giving aid and comfort" to a declared enemy of the state. If treason isn't good enough, how about these:

Treason is related and similar to several crimes. More than one criminal statute can apply to the same conduct, meaning that something falling short of treason may constitute another offense.

Misprision of Treason. This crime involves someone knowing a person has committed an act of treason, failing to report it to a proper authority, and taking some action to conceal it. (For a detailed discussion of a related topic, see Misprision of Felony.)

Espionage. Espionage is obtaining classified information pertaining to national defense for use by a foreign nation. If the defendant aids a U.S. ally, treason can’t be the charge, but espionage can. For instance, Ethel and Julius Rosenberg were charged with espionage rather than treason for trying to pass atomic secrets to the Soviet Union during World War II.

Seditious Conspiracy. This offense consists of conspiring to overthrow or destroy the government by force. Unlike treason, seditious conspiracy doesn’t require that the defendant owe allegiance to the United States. (For more on conspiracy generally, see Conspiracy: Laws and Penalties.)

Terrorism. One of the differences between treason and terrorism is that terrorism statutes apply to any kind of foreign national and don’t ever require that the U.S. be at war. (There are, however, similarities between treason and terrorism-related offenses—for instance, statutes criminalize providing material support to and harboring terrorists, among other actions.) To learn more, see Terrorist Threats.

Conspiracy to Levy War. This precursor to treason doesn’t require that people be assembled and ready to use force.

Source: https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/treason.htm

It is complete bullshit that Trump can't do something or doesn't have the authority to do something to resolve the situation.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
In terms of an actual plan, I am not sure there is one -- short of another Christian Awakening (of which there have been several in U.S. history).

Sadly, anything positive that happens is likely to be a reactionary action against a serious naked aggression that outrages a clear majority of the population. Something that is a huge slap in the face to most Americans, e.g., Antifa blowing up the Statue of Liberty (without the media then blaming it on white supremacists). Other than that, I envision a slow slog of President Trump thoroughly packing the federal courts with originalist judges in a second term, which will act as a bulwark against the worst excesses of future liberal Presidents and Congresses over the next few decades).
I think in the future it will be hard to tell whether an action by a peoples within America is reactionary or pro-active. If a state seceded from the union right this minute it might seem pro-active or even be seen as an unjustified act of aggression by many, but in reality there is more than enough basis for that decision to be made right now.

If marxists finally run DC from top to bottom and decide to dump ten million Africans in every red state then would secession be aggression or counter-aggression?

People are going to call it different ways, just like they did in the first(ish) civil war.

Some will say ethnostates, others balkanization, or exodus, mass deportations, some like the left are advocating for a shadow genocide of all people whose skin color is to the light of mahogany through the various bs we've been seeing the last few years (openly, last few decades slyly).

The true solution that is to the benefit of the masses won't even appear to work itself out until well into the conflict when more and more people's lives and daily comforts are eradicated. Right now the solution, unfortunately, is to follow along the division lines, doing as much damage control as possible, and hopefully turning more and more heads to the snake that has been separating everyone in the first place.

I am a proponent of a Christianized-revival in a geographic region where God's laws supercede any secular constitutions, with reverence to the original constitution of the United States. Though perhaps a new document is needed that isn't subject to manipulations and generational guile. Also the way the constitution is set up, it doesn't matter with those venemous serpents who want to 'do away' with it, because the legislative gymnastics of changing the definition of words means that the enemy could interpret the constitution to whatever nefarious purposes they have in mind, which then will act as a trickle effect into law, and into suppression of political dissidents and deemed "enemies of the state" later on.

Like others have been saying, save those older dictionaries, and maybe someone will even start a case or two on the linguistic manipulation these rats are doing now to subvert further. I think the harmonious center of the revitalized Christian nation will have people of all races and ethnicities, but they will self segregate (much like all species do) and each uphold their own historical traditions, and the further out you go from these nexuses of faith, you will have a two-fold painting where this or that rural setting is home to these people or these descendants, and also the odd marauding camp of bolsheviks yet to be booted, but everyone knows who these people are.

The goal I believe now is to abandon all the wasting time with the "current year current world" problems and start with rebooting everything to start right, with a method of building concentric circles. The first is yourself and your faith, then your immediate family (wife and children if you have them, if not then parents and siblings), then your neighborhood, then your community, et al.

These little bubbles will spring up and act as neutralizing spaces for bolshevik propaganda and advancement, and the more there are, the less of a sieve the American people remain and the more of a dam they become, holding back the poison water.

I would never write a manifesto for this, because that's what creep state operatives do, but its a general simple formula. The complete reverse of globalization, corporatocracy, and big government. The world is not meant to be unipolar or bipolar, but manifold in nations and rulers. Only when the Kingdom comes will everyone flock to Christ as he begins his reign. Until then, we have accountability as children of God to undo the damage the corrupted have done to this world and prepare everyone for the coming. This doesn't have to be done in fear, and people don't need to get psyched out by Revelations, there will always be discomfort and agony in this life until He returns, but for now, the effort is what God looks for.

Solution-based thinking led me to this, not bickering and rage, which these people and the world are full of. Remove yourself from them. The "cities" (I call them plantations) will die out when more people leave and the butter gets spread over the rest of the toast. I have already fixed the first circle in my process, and have been working fervently on the second, immediate family, and though I am not completely successful at bringing peace to my family, I have begun to help those who are also looking to do the same thing, be they complete strangers, because they too understand this madness and refuse to take part in it. Get your house in order, and you will be surprised how much easier it is to connect with other houses and to help those come along who need it.

T and A Man

Pelican
Gold Member
Give them an ethno state, but kill two birds with one stone, prevent the white shitlibs from leaving.

Give the Latinos California, and prevent Hollywood and other west coast media liberals from moving to the rump of the USA, as much as it hurts, give blacks New York state, and keep white NYT media types there.

Jews can stay in NY too, and really enjoy the fruits of black dominated diversity.

Democrats never win another election, the welfare system is reformed along Urban style, aiding working families that give birth to white kids, rather that imported welfare groupies popping out their kids

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The problem with most Constitutions is that they infer no penalty for breaching them or at very least attempting to.

You can make unconstitutional laws all day long and force people to waste an eternity seeking redress through the courts, and you win, even if you lose, because eventually something sticks and it becomes the next stepping stone to further encroachment. In the USA the NFA is now canon. The concept of allowing unfettered access to fully automatic weapons is seen as anathema, even though the standard infantryman (never meant exist, much less outgun a militiaman) has access to that and many, many more armaments that no citizen soldier is allowed to get within a mile of much less own privately.

Just keep flinging shit and eventually something will stick.

The solution is simple. Any constitution should have a clause that if legislation is voted into law and later found to be unconstitutional then every member who voted in favor of it is automatically and by definition stripped of their office and their citizenship.

It would put an end to politicians voting for vast and intolerably complex bills that neither they nor the public can be reasonably expected to understand the contents of, and it would stop the endless flinging of shit in the knowledge that eventually something would stick, because you'd only get one shot at it before you're out of office and ineligible to vote much less be re-elected.

godzilla

Pelican
The libs are thinking about how to redraw the map. Conservatives should think the same way.

Democrats will almost certain go for making DC a state if they are able to control the senate.

A voluntary secession of some very liberal states wouldn't a bad thing in my opinion.

Southern California over the northeast would be preferable as it's full of American History and tradition.

Pooch32

Sparrow
It is complete bullshit that Trump can't do something or doesn't have the authority to do something to resolve the situation.
Trump is merely the elected president fighting against the permanent government, deep state, and Democrats who commit crimes with impunity. Let us see what happens to Jason Charter. If he is able to arrest and convict Antifa leader Jason Charter, he will be able to arrest and convict Joe Biden.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member

Looks like a black bloc militia decided to shoot up a family car and for whatever reason they didn't bother to check that it was actually a black family in the vehicle.

My wild guess is that it was another one of these "respek mah authoritah, bend tha knee" roadblocks and the family tried to drive their way through it before getting drilled. The idiots ended up killing an 8 year old girl.

Segregate yourself. Even if the majority of black people aren't violent lunatics, it doesn't take that many to wind up with these kinds of results.

Mike_Key

Robin
From my understanding the Missouri St. Louis estate situation happened on Private property with HOA ("trustees of Portland Place") and by-laws that probably explicitly state you can defend your property, coupled with "southern" gun laws leaning toward or in favor of the Gun owner. I thought someone on Twitter immediately posted PDFs of the neighborhood by-laws stating defense of property, etc.

From 9 Hours ago
"Police said the McCloskeys heard a loud commotion in the street and saw a large group of people break an iron gate marked with “No Trespassing” and “Private Street” signs. The video showed the protesters walking through the gate ..."

My understanding is they have not been charged. From 9 Hours ago --"Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner said her office was working with police to investigate, saying she was alarmed because “peaceful protesters were met by guns and a violent assault.”

As for the difference in laws, I'm unsure but they are probably similar; that you cannot brandish.

Would I say whether each situation is actual self defense?

My take is this, Warren Vs. DC says that Police Officers are not obligated to help you. Period. In Washington D.C. the running joke is that Police are encouraged to not show up too soon at a crime scene - so that the City doesn't have to pay Worker's compensation should 'said Police Officer(s)' get hurt or be injured. This court case (Warren Vs. DC) and about 2 others cases are regularly cited by 2nd Amendment advocates. You are on your own.

This is why the Police Officer hiding scared during the High School mass shooting in Florida is not charged and will not be charge, he was detained for a Dog and Pony show.

Also, considering that there are communist-influenced lawyers and politicians in the USA that want to end the 2nd Amendment - I see the no-brandishing laws as a very aggressive maneuver to nullify a portion, a percentage, a major action, a Right found in the 2nd Amendment. Before you get angry with me, consider Open Carry laws and States.

"But we are talking about Michigan, we are not talking about Ohio, Wisconsin or Virginia or the 24 other States/Territories of The United ... ."

I know, I know ...

In 2013, when East Coast States created laws to thwart lawful gun owners they knew exactly what they were doing ...

I'm actually going to stop right here ...

Because truly I care, but not that much ...​

The law is very cut and dried ...

Yet we are very divided in jurisdictions and courts favoring one direction or another.

As I said earlier ...

There seems to be a question of "Who gets to survive, who gets to live ... the innocent or the criminal."

Ann Coulter's book titled "Demonic" highlights criminal court cases where Liberal Democrat jurisdictions released violent criminals that predictably went on to brutally, grotesquely and un-remorsefully torture and kill innocent people.

Anyhow, I'm exhausted ...

We are talking about Michigan ... there is something about "White Flight" in Michigan. That is sad - that it is even "a thing."

Anyhow

John 3:16
A little late but Gateway Pundit mentioned the term "Gypsy Hoax".

They are comparing these Black people, "Not all, Not all", but these Black people to Gypsies.

Traits of Gypsies:

A Gypsy will stand by the ATM while you withdraw money, they will not move. After repeatedly asking them to leave you give up. When your money arrives, the Gypsy's friend shoves you from behind while Gypsy #1 steals your money.

A Gypsy will prompt an argument with you. It doesn't matter where you are - on the Street, dancing in a nightclub, at the grocery store. They will then take out box cutters, razor blades, whence they proceed to cut your muscles and meat. They don't stab you 3 times and run; they actually butcher your body. They laugh and then they walk away.

A group of Gypsies will walk into your Convenience store, they will distract you - the owner - while another breaks into your safe and steals all your money.

Gypsies don't know the 10 Commandments.

Link:
update-husband-fired-black-women-gypsy-hoax-pregnant-wife

John 3:16

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The Christopher Columbus statue was a local monument placed in a local park with purely local jurisdiction. The federal government has no jurisdiction over it.

I have said this before, and will say it again: If you do not know how our system of government works, then you are part of the problem. By setting up false expectations for what Trump can do, you add to the level of ignorance and apathy among those voters needed for his re-election.
I strongly take issue with this. That may have been useful knowledge in the 1990s, but we are far from the time when government plays by a rule book.

There's no legal justification for keeping people out of churches because of an illness.

Heck, there's no legal justification for shuttering businesses across the board. Or requiring masks (wearing masks is illegal in my state, yet my city just passed a law requiring one. Do you think I will argue "primacy of powers" to a judge, or will I just put on the damn silly mask)?

Remember Joe Biden never won his nomination. There was considerable talk that he would not have delegates to win. But they don't have to follow their own rules. I doubt there will even be a convention and perhaps not even a vote, he will just be declared the Democratic candidate.

The one time I had an arrest for an unpaid traffic ticket, the police did not follow the rules and I was able to get the entire incident erased. It made me wonder, are they this sloppy when arresting actual criminals?

Trump was able to assassinate the Iranian leader Soleimani, despite assassination of foreign leaders being illegal. Even as much as the left supposedly hates him, they was no way they would challenge him on this, and instead brought up some weird impeachment fairytale trial about some Russian who made memes online.

The idea of government being restricted by its rules is really quaint, and perhaps one day we could return to that, but it's been a LONG time since I've seen it in action. And anyway, there are legal police protections that could be taken in times of unrest such as this. Rioting and subversion are one of the few times government actually has the right to come in and be violent and crack skulls. But they do not.

And anyway, setting that aside, despite the way government violates its most basic rules, the ten bill of rights, on a daily basis with the exception of the one about quartering soldiers, (which has been superseded as it just takes more taxes from you and builds the soldiers bases and homes all over the globe), and openly tortures and kills innocents all over the planet, most people wouldn't mind if they, FOR ONCE, applied some of this leviathan overreach to the very real problem of insurrection we are now facing. I mean, if we are going to live in a corrupt, autocratic police state, can't it at least be a safe one, like all the other despotic governments are?

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
In this forum, there is a great deal of misinformation on this point. Since this rioting began, I have yet to see a single case of legitimate self-defense where someone was actually prosecuted, much less went to jail. Unlawfully brandishing a weapon is not legitimate self-defense. You must know your state's self-defense laws.

I am not saying that it cannot happen. If it is an obvious case of legitimate self-defense, a prosecutor will not even a file a case. If it is a close case, and you live in a liberal area, and get a liberal jury, it could happen. But I have not seen it. This is another reason why being a juror is so important. As a juror, if the aggressors clearly caused the confrontation, I will never vote to convict a gun owner of a non-violent technical violation of the law -- not even for brandishing or menacing. They call this jury nullification. So, every citizen has a part to play in this madness.

Ironically, there is an excellent book, titled "Justice Accused," documenting how juries in many Northern States ignored laws that mandated the return of escaped slaves back to Southern States, using jury nullification. In the 1850's it was illegal to help a slave escape, but juries often refused to convict the defendants.
Garrett Rolfe, the Atlanta police officer who lost his job and is being charged with *murder* is one example.
This was clearly self defense, although I admit that police are trained to use deadly force far too easily. But the man did exactly what his training told him he should do in such a case. The murder charge is laughable, as it is impossible that this was a case of a planned intentional killing.

It's like if I killed an intruder in my home, there is no way that can be called murder. At best it's manslaughter because I am only reacting to the other person's actions and had no intent to cause them harm, or even knew who they were, moments before. On top of all that, police are generally untouchable and have special legal protections to prevent lawsuits of things they do during their job, so add all that together and it's a very scary image for your average American to see.

Part of the reason you won't see normal people putting themselves in questionable situations like this is because if this is how the police are treated, with kid gloves, they know they will only be treated even more harshly.

Forget being charged for defending yourself, you don't even have to do that. You just have to be married to someone who got into an argument and pulled out a gun, if you were within shouting distance.

Why was the husband charged? He gets in the vehicle, tries to calm everyone down, and stays in the vehicle.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
I'd rather border a second third world state that have it within the borders i'm in. I'm sure Dominicans aren't lamenting that Haiti borders them instead of having them within their midsts.