Race riots 2020

DanielH

Woodpecker
I'd rather border a second third world state that have it within the borders i'm in. I'm sure Dominicans aren't lamenting that Haiti borders them instead of having them within their midsts.
At the risk of sounding too much like a 2015/16 conservative -- when bordering a third world country, keep in mind how cheap a wall is in comparison to other social projects we have. Trump's imaginary reinforced concrete wall, coast to coast, before he shifted the goalposts, was projected to cost in the range of 12-36 billion if I recall correctly. 1.12 trillion has been spent on coronavirus stimulus, which largely wouldn't have been needed if we had a less fearful and more right wing, Christian population. Even if you assume the wall ran over budget at 50 billion, you could build over 20 walls for the cost of a couple months' stimulus.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
There is no wall between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. I asked my friend in DR how they are not overrun, and he said, they speak different languages, we recognize them, and they just simply visitors like you, if they come to our nation. This whole "wall" thing Trump came up with was not an idea I'd ever heard before. America, along with almost every other nation on the planet, got by for hundreds of years with a safe, homogeneous society, simply by having a society set up with the correct rules. A wall is not needed in a sane society.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of how about 80 million Mexicans who live in border towns can legally cross into the US without any visa or work permit, or how the vast majority of immigration comes from air travel, or how the majority of illegal immigrants are Chinese overstaying their visas, which a wall does nothing to stop. We need a decent set of pro-national rules, like all other healthy nation states have. That is all.

ginsu

Robin
I'd rather border a second third world state that have it within the borders i'm in. I'm sure Dominicans aren't lamenting that Haiti borders them instead of having them within their midsts.
You are correct about what they prefer. In 2013, the country’s highest court decided that people born to undocumented foreigners ( illegal migrants from haiti ) after 1929 were no longer entitled to Dominican nationality.

I can read these leftist articles now and still find the core thread of the story, at the same time its quite funny to see the absurd amount of word tricks/framing and spinning going on in their writings. Its completely possible to send people back, you just need the will to be present in the politicans to do so. As the dominicans have shown.

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
I think its pretty obvious what they prefer. In 2013, the country’s highest court decided that people born to undocumented foreigners ( illegal migrants from haiti ) after 1929 were no longer entitled to Dominican nationality.

I can read these leftist articles now and still find the core thread of the story at the same time its quite funny to see the absurd amount of word tricks/framing and spinning going on in their writings. Its completely possible to send people back, you just need the will to be present in the politicans to do so.
Good on the Dominicans, meanwhile, the "right" in America buys into the new soviet man-esque fantasy that anyone born in America is magically an "American" and just as "American' as someone descended from the sons and daughters of the revolution and the founding stock, even when you have the obvious example of the unassimilated hundreds year old African population staring at them right in the face.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
There is no wall between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. I asked my friend in DR how they are not overrun, and he said, they speak different languages, we recognize them, and they just simply visitors like you, if they come to our nation. This whole "wall" thing Trump came up with was not an idea I'd ever heard before. America, along with almost every other nation on the planet, got by for hundreds of years with a safe, homogeneous society, simply by having a society set up with the correct rules. A wall is not needed in a sane society.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of how about 80 million Mexicans who live in border towns can legally cross into the US without any visa or work permit, or how the vast majority of immigration comes from air travel, or how the majority of illegal immigrants are Chinese overstaying their visas, which a wall does nothing to stop. We need a decent set of pro-national rules, like all other healthy nation states have. That is all.
A wall or intelligent policy

Last edited:

DanielH

Woodpecker

Your bottom line is largely correct and I think this is all fantasy as the American Empire is clearly done for, but there are still places for walls in societies that are defending themselves against the third world. Hungary and Israel are prime examples of border barriers done right. They still have a nationalist populace that doesn't have all the benefits for foreigners and immigration loopholes, but they still found use for their barriers. It's for the same reason those St. Louis lawyers had to live in a gated community in St. Louis.

Also we're talking about a first world country bordering the third world, think New Hampshire compared to Baltimore, not Haiti and The Dominican Republic, two poor countries from the American perspective.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Forget being charged for defending yourself, you don't even have to do that. You just have to be married to someone who got into an argument and pulled out a gun, if you were within shouting distance.

Why was the husband charged? He gets in the vehicle, tries to calm everyone down, and stays in the vehicle.

You're right. The husband only tried to end the situation verbally. Maybe the woman was a bit hasty to try to bust out a firearm, but let's face the reality of that story. The black folk in this particular scenario did appear to be obnoxiously baiting the white woman into this situation & simply escalating it. From what I saw, the white couple was initially trying to get out of there & be on their way. This wasn't like the other Michigan story recently (down in Livonia) where a white lady was blocking the black lady from leaving a parking lot (the black woman may have been in the right in that one, and luckily no one displayed any firearms).

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Descendent of Thomas Jefferson pens an opinion piece in the NYTimes pleading for the Jefferson Memorial to be torn down

What's shocking to me is that in all of this microanalysis of the weaknesses of men from hundreds of years ago, one only has to look back at the leftist president from 3 years ago, or the current Democratic frontrunner, both of whom are abysmal leaders from a leftist perspective.

Obama drone striked more innocent civilians (all were the blessed minority class) than all other presidents of my lifetime combined.

Obama deported more resident aliens from the US in 2012 alone than Trump has in his entire presidency.

Obama was a strong opponent of gay marriage.

Joe Biden has given passionate speeches about locking up as many black men in prison as possible.

If we were simply living under new rules of white man bad, butt secks good, diversity is our strength, then one would expect these ideas to be the new order, and it would at least be ideologically consistent. But the leftist leaders of today are absolutely horrendous leaders from a leftist perspective. If these people were serious about their ideas, the Obama Presidential Library would be in ruins right now.

Also, what kind of self hatred must one have to pen such an article?

ginsu

Robin
just posting this if anyone is curious about the Dominican / Haiti story. If you just want to get to the dark part skip to 30min.

I want to believe in god, but i just can't understand why the African people are cursed. If there is anything that can make me doubt its seeing children eating mud cookies... Individually there are a lot of brilliant, talented, friendly and loving black people. But together there is always the problem of average IQ and group instinct. Haiti is the worst example but generally it applies to other areas too. It truly is painful to come to terms with. Either African societies accept this curse exists and makes the best out of it by seeking benevolent government by other peoples and in spirituality. Or they keep making excuses/resorting to hate and taking their chances at coming up with a developed/civilized society on their own, which in the entire history hasn't worked out. I guess it never will.

I'm not saying this out of spite, i really feel for the blacks misfortune. Due to dunning Kruger effect applying to opposite sides of the iq spectrum i'm afraid we will never become ''enlightened''. Higher iq societies falling for overestimating the capabilities of low iq populations, and low end populations overestimating their own capabilities will ensure the problems continue. I'm certainly no where near the high end, just average enough to know i'm better of leaving some things to people smarter than me and that doing what i can to stay on good terms with them will benefit me the most. As opposed to resorting to violence or envy over their abilities to succeed in life easier and better than me. Not even blaming nature or god will help, the only option is just acceptance of reality and working with it, not against it.

Last edited:

kel

Pelican
What you signal is far more important than what you do. That's why Obama (as a black man) and Biden (as a new "good liberal" and second banana to black man) gets the leftist vote, and why Trump still has so much of his base (and so much hate from the left) despite objectively being a more-liberal first-term-Obama. It's what Trump the image stands for versus what Biden (and, moreso, forthcoming VP Kamala Harris) the image stand for.

scotian

Crow
Gold Member
Your bottom line is largely correct and I think this is all fantasy as the American Empire is clearly done for, but there are still places for walls in societies that are defending themselves against the third world. Hungary and Israel are prime examples of border barriers done right. They still have a nationalist populace that doesn't have all the benefits for foreigners and immigration loopholes, but they still found use for their barriers. It's for the same reason those St. Louis lawyers had to live in a gated community in St. Louis.

Also we're talking about a first world country bordering the third world, think New Hampshire compared to Baltimore, not Haiti and The Dominican Republic, two poor countries from the American perspective.
In the 1930s the Dominicans massacred a bunch of Haitians and to find out whether or not they were French or Spanish speakers before killing them, they asked people to say “parsley” and if they pronounced it like a Haitian would, they were killed.

I wonder what word would be used in a hypothetical NH Vs Baltimore type massacre, chowder?

The solution is simple. Any constitution should have a clause that if legislation is voted into law and later found to be unconstitutional then every member who voted in favor of it is automatically and by definition stripped of their office and their citizenship.

It would put an end to politicians voting for vast and intolerably complex bills that neither they nor the public can be reasonably expected to understand the contents of, and it would stop the endless flinging of shit in the knowledge that eventually something would stick, because you'd only get one shot at it before you're out of office and ineligible to vote much less be re-elected.
Who declares the laws unconstitutional? Sounds like a way for the courts to get rid of elected leaders.

I honestly think the British unwritten constitution and parliamentary supremacy is the better system. If a written Constitution with a judicial system and enshrined Bill of Rights were superior, the globalists wouldn't be trying their hardest to impose these things on Britain.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I wonder how long the "House of Lords" has left, given all the nonsense about equality and diversity lately?

I don't see any hope for any sort of elite or talented class, outside the ultra rich (whose names you rarely know, and they typically do not directly hold power, but control it behind the scene). As for the landed gentry class, the aristocracy, the noblesse oblige class of the "House of Lords", I say they are destined for the garbage dump of history, to be replaced by a "House of Minority Representation" or something.

The Senate in the US Constitution as originally intended was a good improvement on the House of Lords. The Founders should have specified that any Senator had to be a respected person from a field other than politics in order to serve, they should have been term limited at two 6 year terms, and they should have been subject to recall by 2/3rds of the state legislature. I think that would work in the modern world as the House of Lords was intended to function in the past. You do want a body of successful people who are thinking in the longer term as part of any government.

Pooch32

Sparrow
Descendent of Thomas Jefferson pens an opinion piece in the NYTimes pleading for the Jefferson Memorial to be torn down

What's shocking to me is that in all of this microanalysis of the weaknesses of men from hundreds of years ago, one only has to look back at the leftist president from 3 years ago, or the current Democratic frontrunner, both of whom are abysmal leaders from a leftist perspective.

Obama drone striked more innocent civilians (all were the blessed minority class) than all other presidents of my lifetime combined.

Obama deported more resident aliens from the US in 2012 alone than Trump has in his entire presidency.

Obama was a strong opponent of gay marriage.

Joe Biden has given passionate speeches about locking up as many black men in prison as possible.

If we were simply living under new rules of white man bad, butt secks good, diversity is our strength, then one would expect these ideas to be the new order, and it would at least be ideologically consistent. But the leftist leaders of today are absolutely horrendous leaders from a leftist perspective. If these people were serious about their ideas, the Obama Presidential Library would be in ruins right now.

Also, what kind of self hatred must one have to pen such an article?
Last term's leftism is heinous racism today. Last term's progressives are conservatives of today. We are moving and have been moving ever leftwards, faster and faster, increasingly towards the predictable leftist singularity of mass murder and genocide. A tree cannot grow forever.

bk19xsa

Robin
Last term's leftism is heinous racism today. Last term's progressives are conservatives of today. We are moving and have been moving ever leftwards, faster and faster, increasingly towards the predictable leftist singularity of mass murder and genocide. A tree cannot grow forever.
In the culture section of this forum, about a month back, I made a post analyzing something similar to what you are saying and titled it- The Needle always moves Left

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Interesting story of a Mass Resistance counter-protest in El Segundo, California, where the counter-protest matched the number of BLM protestors. The BLM protestors were mostly white, while the counter-protester group had more African-Americans than the BLM protest. Some great photos.