Race riots 2020

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Multiple women alleged sexual assault, unwanted sexual advances, or inappropriate touching against Joe Biden. This alone would be enough for the woke mob to "cancel" anyone else. Biden also sponsored a bill early in his Senate career that would have limited the federal government’s power to enforce school desegregation. He also praised a former KKK leader, Robert Byrd, as a “friend” and “mentor.” Just last year he bragged about how well he was able to compromise with racist, segregationist politicians in the 1970s. But none of this matters to the woke mob. He gets a permanent pass. But Abe Lincoln? The gifted statesman and godly man who freed the slaves? He is totally offensive! Rip his statues down! The hypocrisy is staggering.

Zenta

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Interesting story of a Mass Resistance counter-protest in El Segundo, California, where the counter-protest matched the number of BLM protestors. The BLM protestors were mostly white, while the counter-protester group had more African-Americans than the BLM protest. Some great photos.

Eh, bit of a click bait title from their website. I watched the video and looked at all the pictures and read the article, so for a town of 16,000 people it looks like there was about 50 BLM and 50 mass resistance protesters (maybe less?), hardly what I would call overwhelming the BLM protest. Good to see it but I don't see it doing much unless its on a much larger scale.

--

I am going to put this here. This BLM/Antifa/ Defund The Police movement will result in hundreds if not thousand of additional homicides per year

MSM five years from now: "Police redlining black neighborhoods, respond faster to calls in white neighborhoods" .

View attachment 23791

These are the two awful looking Seattle women hit by the car. What the hell is going on with the women and that PNW mind virus infecting the people there?
Their souls were already dead, the car just finished the job. This is what marxism does to our youth - yet we, who simply advocate Christian living are 'the hate groups' . BTW, the first one "Summer Taylor" prefers the pronoun 'they' and Kamala Harris tweeted how tragic 'they' died. A generation ago no one would indulge this poor young woman's mental illness, but in clown world, we're 'hate groups' for not calling her 'they'.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
If anyone holds an "All Lives Matter" sign, be sure that the sign attributes the quotation to President Barack Obama. What Marxist can argue against a statement made by The Chosen One?
“Everybody understands that all lives matter,” Obama said. “Everybody wants strong, effective law enforcement. Everybody wants their kids to be safe when they are walking across the street. Nobody wants to see police officers who are doing their jobs fairly hurt. Everybody understands it’s a dangerous job.”
President Barack Obama, 10/22/2015

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Now it all makes sense. Criminal black folk can kill each other all day long, but law-abiding white folk should not have guns to protect themselves.

a church.jpg

The protestors are obviously "those of questionable character" who were disqualified at the bottom of the raffle flyer.

Perhaps that is why they were protesting. lol.

Last edited:

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Who declares the laws unconstitutional? Sounds like a way for the courts to get rid of elected leaders.

I honestly think the British unwritten constitution and parliamentary supremacy is the better system. If a written Constitution with a judicial system and enshrined Bill of Rights were superior, the globalists wouldn't be trying their hardest to impose these things on Britain.
You're seeing this from the current perspective where the courts are rigged from decades over decades of subversive rot.

My position is that if you had strong, automated systems of consequence for subverting a constitution then at very worst it would take a lot longer for somewhere like America to get to where it is today.

I can fly Ben Shapiro from California to New York in a helicopter. A helicopter can do what? 200 miles?
Helicopter rides for Ben Shapiro? Oy vey. The anti-semitism here! It's annudah shoah I tells ya!

Last edited:
You're seeing this from the current perspective where the courts are rigged from decades over decades of subversive rot.

My position is that if you had strong, automated systems of consequence for subverting a constitution then at very worst it would take a lot longer for somewhere like America to get to where it is today.
It is almost like the Third Position men of the 1920's and 1930's already predicted this future for the USA, LOL.

If Trump is reelected he should go ahead and remove police.

Wait.

In a few months, people would beg for order.

It's actually incredible, blacks are not able to keep peaceful for merely weeks. The level of senseless violence is astounding.
If Trump can't even stop these areas from being destroyed by an obvious terrorist organization, then he certainly doesn't have the power to remove the police, unfortunately. Because yes, removing the police would expose to everyone how very important they are, or at least expose to the population of the USA that wants to live in a civilized society.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
Growing up in the South one pattern you get used to is Black people will aggressively provoke White people trying to get them to either do something physical they can react to or call them the N word so they can exploit that reaction to get what they want.
These accounts seem to be very pervasive in the modern era. Not to discount your own experience but I’d like to complement it with an article from a writer who’s work helped change my paradigm on life. Seems whether said or not, just uttering, or the accusation of saying the “N word” is enough to get beaten to within an inch of your life.