Race riots 2020

ginsu

Robin
Notice how they push their megaphones up to the ears of the people defending their church. It amazes me how so many can stay so calm under these kinds of assaults and invasion of personal space. This can lead to permanent hearing damage, and is extremely annoying and stressing. I guess we can all imagine they would love to grab that megaphone and destroy it, but they know the cops would come down on them as the bad guys. What a great time to be alive in the ''free'' west, self defense is now illegal and law abiding citizens are the ones being oppressed completely by the system and their loser/degenerate foot soldiers. Its time to stop/minimize paying taxes, stop funding your own oppression.

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
These accounts seem to be very pervasive in the modern era. Not to discount your own experience but I’d like to complement it with an article from a writer who’s work helped change my paradigm on life. Seems whether said or not, just uttering, or the accusation of saying the “N word” is enough to get beaten to within an inch of your life.
That is always what amazed me about the Myles Garrett helmet swing against Mason Rudolph's bare head, which was a potential killing blow had he struck Rudolph with the hard side the helmet. Days later, in an attempt to minimize the length of his suspension, Garrett accused Rudolph of uttering the N-word -- as if that was some magic talisman to excuse his thuggish behavior. Of course, all the media acted as if it would indeed have excused his behavior (had his allegation been true).

a helmet 2.jpg

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Its time to stop/minimize paying taxes, stop funding your own oppression.
This needs to be amplified x1,000. Hopefully the normies will remember Tucker Carlson’s subtle remark from weeks ago. Those that I’ve talked to however have noticed how resistant the government is to cutting slack on individuals’ taxes but eager to hand out money. Of course it will be framed as white terrorism to do so.

I have a serious question about this and a few of the other times in which a black guy just "popped off" and died during an arrest. Often, it seems to happen while they are being restrained. And, I am wondering if it might be Sickle Cell. That disease afflicts black people at a much higher rate than any others. And restriction of the "neck area" can cause a Sickle Cell crisis that would be quickly fatal. I only mention it because I have seen so many of these videos and it always seems to be black guys that die for reasons that are unknown. Obviously the cop on his neck contributed. That's plain to see. But that wouldn't normally kill an otherwise healthy individual.

In any case, I'm sure the wall-to-wall coverage this will get in the US media won't serve to beat the drums of an upcoming race war. :rolleyes: Charles Manson would be proud.
Not in anyway defending Charles Manson because I know he was a scumbag, but I still truly believe Charles Manson, along with a number of others were part of a CIA black ops experiment and agenda.

When Charles Manson "predicted" a coming race war, I believe he was just preprogrammed with this knowledge by the CIA, who of course we're already aware of this future situation.

Also, I recommend reading Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart Of The Hippie Dream by David McGowan.

Criminologists referred to California being the ground zero for serial killers in the 1970s and the events, which included military intelligence operations of Laurel Canyon tie into this mysterious phenomenon.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Listening to Tim Pool's latest video on Bitchute.

It has a good analogy.

The Democrats have seen the current insurgency of far-left groups as a chance to wield the one ring to rule them all. The mayor of Seattle tried on the ring and found the demons of Mordor at her gated retreat. So she took the ring off and threw it as far away as she could.

From reading around you can sense a lot of liberal disenchantment. The 2019-> 2020 transformation:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
This needs to be amplified x1,000. Hopefully the normies will remember Tucker Carlson’s subtle remark from weeks ago. Those that I’ve talked to however have noticed how resistant the government is to cutting slack on individuals’ taxes but eager to hand out money. Of course it will be framed as white terrorism to do so.
If you are self employed, it's pretty easy to keep your effective tax rate around 15%, even making up to $100k a year, depending on the type of work you are doing. You can cut it even more if you invest in real estate, as the tax law is heavily advantaged to the owners of capital and real estate. Put as much as possible into every retirement account you can, and so many expenses can be subtracted from your gross income so you only pay tax on the profits.

Example: I need a computer for my work, so I buy it from my business account using my business profits, and the money is tax free. If I earned $3,000 this month and buy a $2,000 computer from my business account, I only pay tax on the remaining $1,000. If you are married, you can put your spouse and even kids on payroll and spread out the same business income over two or more people, which lowers the tax rate even more.

In general though everyone should be putting as much as possible into Roth IRAs first, then 401k or other similar accounts. This will help even if you are an employee, plus it will give you a nest egg so you won't have to be a wage slave your whole life. I first did this years ago to avoid paying taxes to the George W war state that was killing innocent people abroad, and it is a huge economic and moral benefit for you.

Easy_C

Crow
If you are self employed, it's pretty easy to keep your effective tax rate around 15%, even making up to $100k a year, depending on the type of work you are doing. You can cut it even more if you invest in real estate, as the tax law is heavily advantaged to the owners of capital and real estate. Put as much as possible into every retirement account you can, and so many expenses can be subtracted from your gross income so you only pay tax on the profits.

Example: I need a computer for my work, so I buy it from my business account using my business profits, and the money is tax free. If I earned $3,000 this month and buy a $2,000 computer from my business account, I only pay tax on the remaining $1,000. If you are married, you can put your spouse and even kids on payroll and spread out the same business income over two or more people, which lowers the tax rate even more.

In general though everyone should be putting as much as possible into Roth IRAs first, then 401k or other similar accounts. This will help even if you are an employee, plus it will give you a nest egg so you won't have to be a wage slave your whole life. I first did this years ago to avoid paying taxes to the George W war state that was killing innocent people abroad, and it is a huge economic and moral benefit for you.
A computer wouldn't necessarily be a tax deduction. the kicker is you get to depreciate that purchase because the IRS requires double declining depreciation accounting. It's very, very, possible to game the system that way to replace things at the right time so that you minimize your tax burden.

Some types of real estate investments are also heavily shielded against taxes.

Do be warned that there is significant behind the scenes discussion of how to accomplish seizing the 401k plans without people figuring out that it's actually being stolen.

This is why they are hoping the right gets angry enough to start shooting
They know the mob only has a few paid actors and provocateurs. The rest of the liberals are just spoiled children who can do nothing but yell and hold signs. Interesting that they are doing this at churches and not masjids or temples. Even though im not christian I would volunteer to stand in front of the front doors. These scum are evil, plain and simple.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm highly skeptical of putting money into any pension plan. The OECD, a center-left group that seeks to steer member nations down the same social democratic route, recommended that countries start seizing the state pensions of those who have private pensions.

So you could pay in for fifty years and then find out it's been swiped.

We have a growing number of leftists who are going to be broke, with no family, home, mortgage, pension, assets - university educated people. They are going to demand a bail out. By this time the social security fund will be long gone. CA, IL and other derranged states' pensions will be gone. But there will be all these big, fat juicy private pensions full of stocks, bonds and real estate.

If you look at EE, with their declining demographics, they regularly scale down pensions. So more and more people are on the minimum. Theu dont have the luxury of raiding mature private pensions, because there aren't many.

I handle everything myself, off the books. Total income and cap gains paid in my life: $100. Do everything you can to minimise paying for an insane system in which you pay for your own destruction.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
A computer wouldn't necessarily be a tax deduction. the kicker is you get to depreciate that purchase because the IRS requires double declining depreciation accounting. It's very, very, possible to game the system that way to replace things at the right time so that you minimize your tax burden.

Some types of real estate investments are also heavily shielded against taxes.

Do be warned that there is significant behind the scenes discussion of how to accomplish seizing the 401k plans without people figuring out that it's actually being stolen.
It all depends on your line of work. I work in the information / finance sector and a computer is needed to do my job. And a cell phone. And mobile internet service. Etc. I only pay taxes on my income *minus* all those expenses. They tweak the rules from time to time, but when I bought my computer, that's how it worked. There are even bigger bonuses with accelerated depreciation and things like that but I prefer to keep it simple. Tax laws are different all over the world, and they change often, so the specifics are not important, but the bigger point is you pay a fraction of what a wage slave does if you are self employed.

I do think there is a strong possibility of stealing retirement funds, but there would be some warning signs first. Like they would probably means-test social security payments or a number of other troubling things before it got to that point, and I can't worry about that yet because if things got that bad, then there's no point in even dealing with America at all any more and I'd be more worried about finding a new country and likely whatever wealth I had would be difficult to escape with by then.

I don't want to encourage anyone to do stupid stuff, but something I've realised is that the taxman has become incompetent in most countries. Can't fire the wrong people, won't hire the right people, spend resources on high profile cases, let the low profile criminals go. The public sector in the West is increasingly corrupt as more and more employed are fat women and immigrants.

The individual circumstance may vary, but the key is to figure out where the rewards outweigh the punishment. Most tax law has a difference between neglectful behaviour and malicious behaviour. While getting audited could suck, in a lot of cases, in many countries, there is no actual punishment, only being asked to pay more in tax.

Definitely not recommending anyone do anything illegal, but you have to understand the times we live in, the circumstance, in which pakistanis in particular have defrauded the UK and other EU countries for billions by barely sophisticated tax schemes.

And you want me to really obsess over what I deduct?

I called an accountant some time ago, immigrant, muslim, didn't know that beforehand. We got to talking about various methods of incorporation vs sole proprietor and he just unmotivated began launching into this tirade about how much easier it was to hide income as a sole proprietor. Crazy times. In the past I would not have listened to an immigrant and his grand schemes (they all have one), but nowadays? Why not. These people have been learning how to screw the state and live semi-hidden for decades. I'm not really sure the incompetent state is any longer able to enforce their laws.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Listening to Tim Pool's latest video on Bitchute.

It has a good analogy.

The Democrats have seen the current insurgency of far-left groups as a chance to wield the one ring to rule them all. The mayor of Seattle tried on the ring and found the demons of Mordor at her gated retreat. So she took the ring off and threw it as far away as she could.

From reading around you can sense a lot of liberal disenchantment. The 2019-> 2020 transformation:

While he may be correct, comparing that beanie wearer -in summer lol, to one of the greatest men to walk the earth is laughable.

kel

Pelican

Can you talk more about write-offs and such. I'm technically an independent contractor (working on getting that changed) and the tax burden seems immense compared to being an employee. How/what can I hide where still? Last time I did this I tried adding up everything - the percentage of my apartment I use for work, supplies, etc. but it still wasn't more than the standard deduction, and the extra taxes for being a contractor just fucking killed me, I still owe the IRS from a few years ago because they said I did something wrong, still working on filing an amendment to that.

The best is to simply not pay , if all the population does this , then there is no way everyone is going to prison....
Just like wearing masks! If the sheeple are too scared to disobey that 'stern reccomendation' then how the heck do you expect them to skip out on paying their taxes?