Race riots 2020

It's actually worse than that. White *births* have been a minority of American births for several years now. I don't recall exactly when it happened, but I remember we crossed that Rubicon around a decade ago.

This is why immigration is somewhat irrelevant. You could eliminate 100% of legal and illegal immigration, and whites will be a minority in this country in a couple of decades. It's really beyond repair, without some serious revolutionary action, secession, a new constitution, etc.
And to make things worse, look at the % of world population that is European ancestry.

If I remember correctly, whites were around 30% of the world population in 1900. Now 120 years later, with the destruction of two world wars, and feeding the rest of the world and putting our own kids last so we don't reproduce, we are less than 10% of the world population.

Which is why you can't run from this forever and you can't expect to just win a race war because you are "sick of it" and stocked up on some ammo over the weekend. It is a serious issue and it appears South Africa is the future for all the western world. There are some great podcasts that do deep dives into South Africa and what lead up to the situation they are in today. When you look at who financed and pushed the destruction of South Africa you realize it is the very same people who are destroying the USA and all of Europe.

tomtud

Pelican
I am doing my part by NOT ever buying diamonds. The brainwashing to spend 3 months salary GTFOH. Besides certain players want s africa to collapse so that they have access to the goodies. Diamonds and other precious minerals.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
They can't control any of that, once Biden grants citizenship to ilegals, they have the right to sponsor relatives who then all virtually marry their own kind, often from back home. It will be the biggest and fastest chain migration in history.

The demographics will look like this in roughly 10-15 years:

40% hispanic - Family sponsorship + higher birth rates
30% asian - H1b and L1 caps removed(regardless of low birth rates)
30% white - depopulation
10% black. - roughly the same except for a larger share of immigrants blacks

There is going to be a gradual depopulation of whites moving to Europe, South America and other remote areas in the world. Those that can't or don't have any connection with their european ancestors will seclude themselves to the country side.

By this point China will be ahead of the US in all categories while having none of its problems. China will use america's divsion to infilitrate political parties on all sides and have the ability to take down governments if they don't go along with China's plan. Russia will do the same but on a much smaller scale. Every stable country who is not experiencing the upcoming american 'culture' revolution will attempt to carve out a piece.

India, Mexico, Turkey, Israel, gulfsates, European states (EU if it still exists). Think about the foreign lobbies that exist now, but much more effective.

The Multinational "American" companies that dominate the fortune 500 will "betray" the US by relocating elsewhere, this will trigger another migration.
Very unsettling to think about, but great analysis.

Although the trump card is their dam failing which I've been reading about.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So someone apparently painted "White Lives Matter" on a road in Martinez and not only was it painted over in five seconds flat, the police are now doing a detailed investigation and asking for any local surveillance footage that could help find the "perpetrators".

Meanwhile the people who painted over the BLM message are being charged with a hatecrime.

Meanwhile...

STG

Robin
And to make things worse, look at the % of world population that is European ancestry.

If I remember correctly, whites were around 30% of the world population in 1900. Now 120 years later, with the destruction of two world wars, and feeding the rest of the world and putting our own kids last so we don't reproduce, we are less than 10% of the world population.

Which is why you can't run from this forever and you can't expect to just win a race war because you are "sick of it" and stocked up on some ammo over the weekend. It is a serious issue and it appears South Africa is the future for all the western world. There are some great podcasts that do deep dives into South Africa and what lead up to the situation they are in today. When you look at who financed and pushed the destruction of South Africa you realize it is the very same people who are destroying the USA and all of Europe.
All of this was foretold in the 1920 book, The Rising Tide of Color Against White World Supremacy by Lothrop Stoddard

Read the entire book here

The dangerous fallacy in that short-sighted idealism which seeks to make America the haven of refuge for the poor and oppressed of all lands, and its evil effects not only on America but on the rest of the world as well, has been convincingly exposed by Professor Ross. He has scant patience with those social “uplifters” whose sympathy with the visible alien at the gate is so keen that they have no feeling for the invisible children of our poor who will find the chances gone, nor for those at the gate of the to-be, who might have been born, but will not be.

“I am not of those,” he writes, “who consider humanity and forget the nation, who pity the living but not the unborn. To me, those who are to come after us stretch forth beseeching hands as well as do the masses on the other side of the globe. Nor do I regard America as something to be spent quickly and cheerfully for the benefit of pent-up millions in the backward lands. What if we become crowded without their ceasing to be so? I regard it (America) as a nation whose future may be of unspeakable value to the rest of mankind, provided that the easier conditions of life here be made permanent by high standards of living, institutions, and ideals, which finally may be appropriated by all men. We could have helped the Chinese a little by letting their surplus millions swarm in upon us a generation ago; but we have helped them infinitely more by protecting our standards and having something worth their copying when the time came.”

Elipe

Woodpecker
So someone apparently painted "White Lives Matter" on a road in Martinez and not only was it painted over in five seconds flat, the police are now doing a detailed investigation and asking for any local surveillance footage that could help find the "perpetrators".

Meanwhile the people who painted over the BLM message are being charged with a hatecrime.
Sounds like whites should be on the side of defunding the police too, if police is going to be like this.

Towgunner

Woodpecker
With everything that's been happening lately I think the idea of multiculturalism has been utterly discredited. This is now a bankrupt idea. Clearly, it does not work. I see that democracy and multiculturalism is an even bigger disaster. Because, there are differences between people and these differences matter. Power is finite, therefore, this is a zero sum game. Because its a zero sum game that means if PAC group A gets their way its at the expense of PAC group B who is politically disenfranchised. Simply, it is impossible to please everyone.

Moreover, the ideology that has insisted on things like color blindness and inclusivity is the very ideology that is now insisting on segregation. What does that tell you? It tells you there are limits to mixing different people together. It tells you that en mass this does not work.

And it cannot work. Consider the political system right now. We're a bunch of disparate groups all competing for power. Its about the interests of each of these groups and how their interests are not shared by other groups. Such conditions lead to conflict. For instance, reparations matter to the black community but it is not in the interest of whites to be forced to pay for this. Its in the interests of cross dressers to be called what they want to be called, it is not in the interest of normal people to be forced to deny reality and to be forced to say and believe something they know is not true. Its in the interest of women that they continue to get preferential treatment in school and in the workplace, but, this is not in the interest of men, because for every woman hired for diversity its a man that is rejected. Etc, etc, etc.

The result is a clash of irrevocable wills, which is the definition of war. This is what multiculturalism has resulted in.

If multiculturalism doesn't work than mono-culture or homogeneous culture/society does. And this is very true. Its sad, because on a micro level, individuals are able to get beyond differences. It happens everyday. But, writ large this simply cannot work and for good reason. I can't really fault a woman that votes her consciousness for leftism. After all, she benefits. But that still doesn't make her right. And its her own ideology that, ironically, supports my case. Leftism says sexism is wrong. That means hiring women because they're women is sexism and sexism is wrong.

The solutions from here? Well everyone else is identifying with their respective "tribes". Not to sound like a broken record but in addition to engendering a homogeneous society we should seek to support a constitutional republic, which keeps democratic mob rule checked. A small, limited and checked government is advantageous to our interests. Discard the idea of "equality" entirely and embrace equality under law. Equality does not exist and cannot exist. If it did than we'd all be graduates of Harvard, which is a highly discriminatory institution. Also, for society to be based on merit. I firmly believe that if society becomes more meritocratic groups like men will outperform women, for instance. Because when you take away all the prosthetic supports, men do better than women on average.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Watch that white woman at the bottom of the screen get her purse stolen. When will white women learn that they're not safe in a flash mob of blacks? Why are white women so... oblivious to danger?
Buncha lil looties. Revenge of the Lootie. Lootie Strikes Back. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in that shithole neighborhood.

Maybe this was a "decent" part of LA, but being a big city you're never too far from the ghetto areas where the thieves come in from.

Last edited:

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
I am doing my part by NOT ever buying diamonds. The brainwashing to spend 3 months salary GTFOH. Besides certain players want s africa to collapse so that they have access to the goodies. Diamonds and other precious minerals.
The 3 months salary thing began as a DeBeers marketing ploy. It's a fake tradition.

I see no point in spending that much for a rock that serves no purpose other than to be pawned off by the woman in the event of a divorce.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
The demographics will look like this in roughly 10-15 years:

40% hispanic - Family sponsorship + higher birth rates
30% asian - H1b and L1 caps removed(regardless of low birth rates)
30% white - depopulation
10% black. - roughly the same except for a larger share of immigrants blacks
30 + 30 + 40 + 10 = 110% the US is going to be so gay mongrelized and overcrowded that we will have surpassed capacity

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I somehow missed this supreme piece of stupidity:
"Protestors" Deface Bust of Miguel Cervantes, a Former Slave
06/22/2020Ryan McMaken
In a bit of ironic vandalism, San Francisco protestors painted "bastard" on a bust of Miguel Cervantes and defaced it in other ways. It's hard to imagine what the motivation was behind attacking the Cervantes bust, beyond, of course, total ignorance of who he even was. Cervantes was a sixteenth-century writer who penned Don Quixote, possibly the most influential work of Spanish-language literature ever written.
In 1575, after fighting in military campaigns against the Turks in the Mediterranean, the Spaniard was captured by Barbary pirates and taken to Algiers. There, he was kept as a slave for five years.

Pooch32

Sparrow
It is a serious issue and it appears South Africa is the future for all the western world. There are some great podcasts that do deep dives into South Africa and what lead up to the situation they are in today. When you look at who financed and pushed the destruction of South Africa you realize it is the very same people who are destroying the USA and all of Europe.
White genocide is on the way for the West, as it has already commeneced in South Africa at African black 70-IQ efficiency. White Genocide in the US will most likely be conducted at American black/brown 85-IQ efficiency.

Elipe

Woodpecker
The 3 months salary thing began as a DeBeers marketing ploy. It's a fake tradition.

I see no point in spending that much for a rock that serves no purpose other than to be pawned off by the woman in the event of a divorce.
I can see it being a kind of reverse dowry, and I can understand why that became a Western tradition, even if it was fed by a marketing ploy. It could be seen as a way of ensuring that the man your daughter married has his shit together. But ironically, with feminism ruining the quality of women and the third-worldifying of America, we may see the return of real dowry. Like the ancient tradition, it will ensure that the bride is marrying in good faith, that she is of good stock, and that the newlyweds will have a head-start on establishing their life as a new family.

Funny how all those ancient traditions we've so cavalierly dismissed before seem to be tailored for solving those problems we're starting to see now, isn't it?

kel

Pelican
Come on now, people. During these trying times, all the people of America will pull together. For example, just watch how all these Amazon customers waiting for their packages from Amazon wanted to save the driver the trouble of having to deliver them individually. Unity in action!

Save for posterity. Save all this stuff, always:

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1281198898187505665/pu/vid/720x1280/qRhwT0dhILwJY8Yr.mp4?tag=10

I've asked before, but is there a video hosting site like imgur which works by Tor and doesn't require login? Imgur limits videos to 60 seconds and usually blocks Tor exit nodes.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
These weak-kneed wimps who voluntarily resign or do not sue for unlawful termination are a big part of the problem. I suspect that many of these people get a big cash settlement to simply go away -- the cash coming from taxpayers through government grants, of course. It is a rigged system.

If you had a four year contract, were unlawfully terminated after a year, and offered the other three years as a cash settlement, it is quite tempting.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
A main difference with South Africa and the Boers are that the farmers who are murdered employ a lot of black people, so the jealousy is there at display all the time. In the US, farmers employ hispanics, who do not seem as violent.
Hispanics do not seem as violent? Then why are 80% of the cities with highest murder rates Latin American? Not to mention the disproportionate amount of violent crime that Latinos commit in the USA, second only to African Americans.