Race riots 2020

Hispanics do not seem as violent? Then why are 80% of the cities with highest murder rates Latin American? Not to mention the disproportionate amount of violent crime that Latinos commit in the USA, second only to African Americans.
You're probably right and I'm wrong. I imagine that Venezuela, and most of Latin America, was much a similar situation as South Africa. The main difference probably being that the elites of LatAm countries had much more ability to protect themselves with paramilitary groups and similar.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
With everything that's been happening lately I think the idea of multiculturalism has been utterly discredited. This is now a bankrupt idea. Clearly, it does not work. I see that democracy and multiculturalism is an even bigger disaster.
Multiculturalism does not work, and has never really worked anywhere. The leftist view is that multiculturalism means loving and appreciating other cultures. When in fact it prevents that from ever happening.

I have love and appreciation for every single nation and culture I have ever visited around the world. "African Americans" are probably the most culturally incompatible group with America, but I have great admiration and appreciation for the parts of Africa I have visited. But bringing Africans here, and making them put on European suits and perform European jobs is actually oppressing blacks, not valuing or appreciating them.

I LOVE Indian food. But I have to struggle not to feel a brief tinge of hatred every day when some Indian mealymouthed telemarketer interrupts what I'm doing to try to sell me some "medical services" or lies about renewing my nonexistent "car warranty" or asks to speak to the "Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or Amex customer" of the house. The Taj Mahal is amazing and beautiful. The Indian accent of English is not. When you mix all the colors together you get an ugly shade of brown.

Judging other peoples by our standards is unfair to them, and creates prejudices. If I went to live in the deserts of Africa, and complained about the heat all the time and wasn't able to keep up with the nimbler guys over there and got a bunch of medical problems from eating their foods, they would probably view me as weak and weird and wonder why I was there. Forcing Africans and others to comply to our norms is no different than expecting me to become a sumo wrestler or expect a thimble full of Japanese tea to quench my thirst. Cultures are different precisely because different peoples adapted to those places over a long time.

Diversity may not be our strength, but a diversity of human cultures and societies is a beautiful thing. Not only does it provide a whole bunch of different examples of how humans can best handle societal problems, but it just keeps things much more interesting and fun. It's better when everyone has their own music and dances instead of just parroting some overproduced Lady GaGa tunes and forcing them down the throat of everyone around the world.

The pelican doesn't hate the hummingbird, because nature is not stupid enough to believe that "eating fish is superior to drinking stupid sugar water out of a gay flower". Nature recognizes that animals are different and beautiful in their own way. As are people. Maybe one culture has excellent music, another great philosophers, another strong athletes, another good warriors. It is pathetic and infantile to try to rank them from best to worst because of their differences, as much as it would be to rank foods from best to worst because of their variety of tastes.

I can't really fault a woman that votes her consciousness for leftism. After all, she benefits. But that still doesn't make her right.
Democracy ultimately fails because individuals are typically unable to judge what is best for the entire society. Even straight white property owning males, while they may make *better* decisions than other groups would, do a bad job of this. Monarchy is the most successful system of government man has yet tried. Because a monarch has a low time preference, and obtains a lifetime of education about his peoples, their history, their culture, their industry, and makes a decision in their best interest, because he essentially has no greedy self interest, as he is so wealthy and powerful that there is no need to make self serving decisions. Now, certainly one can end up with bad monarchs, but democracy is not immune to that same drawback, and the difference is that bad democratically elected rulers do not have the circle of advisors a king has, nor do they have his lifetime of education and instruction and knowledge of his people's lands. A group of "philosopher kings" as Plato discussed, or monarch or similar system that focuses on competency and wisdom over popularity is who we need making the decisions of how to govern our land.

Not to sound like a broken record but in addition to engendering a homogeneous society we should seek to support a constitutional republic, which keeps democratic mob rule checked. A small, limited and checked government is advantageous to our interests. Discard the idea of "equality" entirely and embrace equality under law. Equality does not exist and cannot exist.
Afghanistan, Angola and Botswana are constitutional republics. I get the gist of what you are saying, but I think many throw around that term as if it's some magic solution, as if every country on the planet doesn't have a constitution (set of rules it governs by) and many of them are republics.

I am a recovering libertarian, so I am sympathetic to the small government idea. Certainly Jefferson and others agreed with it. And the times when America was actually great were times when it had a very small government. But I wouldn't insist on a small government absolutely. Would a large government necessarily be bad or against our interests? Is the Chinese government a bad system for China? Was the 1930s German government (setting aside the obvious war failure) bad for the German people? I suppose you could argue the government's large size and power is precisely what caused it to think it could take over the world which ended in disaster for its people. But nevertheless, with all the power that Silicon Valley and Wall Street have today, could a small government be an effective counterbalance to that? Those entities today are even more of an enemy to me than my government is.

I'm also not sure about equality under the law. In a diverse multicultural nation, do we need laws which treat everyone the same? Does that make sense? The reason we have cities with harsh gun laws is precisely because certain minority groups use them to kill and commit crimes, in stark contrast to other ethnic groups that use them strictly for hunting or security. I don't see the right to bear arms surviving as this nation becomes more diverse, and really, I don't even want it to. It will turn into a Somalia. In NYC, over 90% of violent crimes are committed by minorities. Imagine as a thought experiment a system that banned handguns for the specific group that Mayor Bloomberg said was responsible for essentially all the crime there. Good idea or bad?

Certain people can handle recreational drug use, and others become wild and violent. Think of the curfews and lockdowns we are having. Is it really necessary to prevent *everyone* from being out after 7PM or could you restrict it to say people under the age of 35, and things would be totally fine? The idea of having one set of rules for one peoples, and a different set for others, seems wrong. But that's only because we have heard the message of equality our entire lives. Treating everyone the same SOUNDS like a good idea, but is it? Why treat people the same when people are different?

Also, for society to be based on merit. I firmly believe that if society becomes more meritocratic groups like men will outperform women, for instance. Because when you take away all the prosthetic supports, men do better than women on average.
Men don't perform "better" than women, they perform differently. Sure, from a man's point of view, a woman is weaker. From a woman's point of view, a man may be weaker, as we cannot handle emotional stress as well as they can. Or childbirth. Or multitasking when a baby is crying and the phone is ringing and dinner is cooking. That doesn't make the woman the "outperformed" her husband in that situation. It simply makes her a woman.

This is the same fallacy that makes some "white supremacists." White people are not supreme over others because they excel at things that you, as a white person, also value. I don't believe in white supremacy at all. But I am unapologetically white, and want to live amongst my people. Not because they are "better" but simply because my identity matters, we share the same interests, and values, and as even Robert Putnam reluctantly discovered, every group has higher trust and openness when we are amongst our own.

The only good news is that historically, when things become as fractured and unstable as they have, harsh change universally follows. It may not happen in this decade, but the America of the past is a dead man walking. It cannot survive as a nation of 50 states for much longer.

Last edited:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Hispanics do not seem as violent? Then why are 80% of the cities with highest murder rates Latin American? Not to mention the disproportionate amount of violent crime that Latinos commit in the USA, second only to African Americans.
Hispanic crime rates are second to African American crime rates.
Hispanics are as violent as blacks.

These are mutually exclusive statements.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Then there is Serbia:
Serbia's authorities on Thursday banned gatherings of more than 10 people in the capital Belgrade after two nights of violent clashes between police and thousands of demonstrators protesting coronavirus lockdown measures.

Hundreds of demonstrators tried to storm Serbia's parliament on Friday, clashing with the police during for the fourth night of protests against the president's increasingly authoritarian rule.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
And Bulgaria:
Bulgaria looks set for a series of large-scale anti-government protests, highlighting the political crisis in the country and the numerous conflicts between the main figures on the scene.

After thousands turned out for a Thursday evening protest in the capital Sofia, more protests were expected on Friday in the capital and in Plovdiv, Bulgaria’s second largest city.

I'm going to cut down on reading the news. I've followed all the SJW stuff since Gamergate and it climaxed with the BLM riots and I don't think its good for my health and it makes me less productive in life. I think this is especially true for 4chan types who live for every "happening" and just live for SJW war and nothing else. I've seen a lot of good commentary the last few weeks but one piece of advice I never see from the dissident right is turning off the social media and taking a break. Just being bombarded by this stuff day in and day out on Twitter, Reddit, 4chan is not good for you. Its good to be informed but if all you do is read the news, get angry and do nothing productive its a total waste. Fix your life before you try to fix the world. Obviously like any addiction its impossible to cut cold turkey so at least moderate your news reading. You eventually become like your enemy and we know all the SJW freaks spend way too much time online reading all the SJW BS on social media lets not become like them.

If you want to resist learn to garden, grow your own food, workout and buildup your body, build local support networks with like-minded people, strengthen your relationship with God, get married and produce children, buy and learn how to use a gun and increase your mental endurance for the future battle.

I'm mostly writing this for myself but I bet a lot of people feel like me.

Ethiopia squabbles being fought on our streets. Diversity is our strength they said.

The Ethiopian government has been pursuing peace deals since 2018. The brokered a deal between the warring sides in Sudan and they ended a two decades long dispute/conflict with Eritrea.

The Elites are attempting a color revolution in Ethiopia as an example to other African nations if I had to speculate. Many of the new leaders have been calling out the Globalist agenda and not allowing themselves to be played or paid off like the previous regimes. I guess China seizing ports and airports via long term lease agreements was the last straw.

As for the clowns on the highways protesting, maybe they didn't get any firmware updates. Operating on old code.

Ironside

Robin
Then there is Serbia:

--
Tail it's way more than 100 or 1000 Serbians. And it's being reported as some small eruption of discontent - it's not. They are not reporting on it at all, but it's actually growing. You have this in Serbia, and you will see this in Northern Ireland (God willing), in the next few days. But yeah, Serbia and its people is not some small scale thing with a couple lads being rowdy - they're downplaying this massively but it's actually quite big. They literally stormed the parliament building in Belgrade. They don't want people being inspired by this defiance of tyranny - that's the last thing they want, because they understand their hold on power and authority is so fragile that if the 'normie' population rises against them, they're fucked.
Just 100 people, yea?

Roosh

Cardinal
Famous St. Louis couple had their gun confiscated.

Ironside

Robin
Famous St. Louis couple had their gun confiscated.

Yeah see as much as I feel bad for 'em, they quite literally spent the last 30 years of their life fucking over the white working class. It's about time they are subjected to the jungle we've been forced to live in. I could give them realistic advice for survival, but they'd just dismiss me immediately. So, honestly whatever - if I had a trailer in Virginia they could crash on the couch there, and the community would protect them, but the second they started up about some liberal bullshit or calling the community 'rednecks' they'd just get kicked out to Minnesota.
Like, seriously...they had a literal mansion in St. Louis, did they help any of the improverished white community there? Nah. Make a bunch of money, put up fences, lol who cares. It's a house with like 12 bedrooms - if there were 12 dudes with rifles defending them, do your really think they'd go after them? No of course not - they went after them because it was some boomer tard with an AR15.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
In reference to the St. Louis couple losing their guns - if you cannot defend yourself with arms when a mob breaks into your acreage/estate, there there is no longer a rule of law. Just have at 'er. You might as well just light the mob up, because you are going to get charged with something.

I know Jesus said "turn the other cheek." But at least, Orthodoxy says self-defence is okay in most circumstances.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
It's actually worse than that. White *births* have been a minority of American births for several years now. I don't recall exactly when it happened, but I remember we crossed that Rubicon around a decade ago.

This is why immigration is somewhat irrelevant. You could eliminate 100% of legal and illegal immigration, and whites will be a minority in this country in a couple of decades. It's really beyond repair, without some serious revolutionary action, secession, a new constitution, etc.
I’d be ok with this if we were getting more immigrants from japan or Sea. But sadly we are getting flooded with IRT that are worth less than anyone. Sheesh if we just got rid off all of the Indians that flooded our country we would be so much better off

Yeah see as much as I feel bad for 'em, they quite literally spent the last 30 years of their life fucking over the white working class. It's about time they are subjected to the jungle we've been forced to live in. I could give them realistic advice for survival, but they'd just dismiss me immediately. So, honestly whatever - if I had a trailer in Virginia they could crash on the couch there, and the community would protect them, but the second they started up about some liberal bullshit or calling the community 'rednecks' they'd just get kicked out to Minnesota.
Like, seriously...they had a literal mansion in St. Louis, did they help any of the improverished white community there? Nah. Make a bunch of money, put up fences, lol who cares. It's a house with like 12 bedrooms - if there were 12 dudes with rifles defending them, do your really think they'd go after them? No of course not - they went after them because it was some boomer tard with an AR15.
I logged in just to respond to this.

Is there any proof that these two people defending their property, "fucked over the white working class for 30 years"? Or are you just making it up?

And even if they did, what makes you think it's ok for a violent mob to go after them? We must all follow the law.

kazz

Kingfisher
I lived in South America, they are not the same as African or African American Blacks. Blacks will be violent because they enjoy it. Hispanics will have a reason, gang, money, theft, drugs.

Australia and the UK has a more anti social culture than South America and the USA as well. I was pleasantly surprised when I lived in the USA and Canada especially, I could go out, enjoy my night and not have to worry about some moron picking a fight with me.

Last edited: