Race riots 2020

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
It's a house with like 12 bedrooms - if there were 12 dudes with rifles defending them, do your really think they'd go after them? No of course not - they went after them because it was some boomer tard with an AR15.
Ever heard of Waco? Ruby Ridge? If there were 12 WHITE dudes with rifles defending them the local SWAT team, ATF, FBI and the national guard would have descended on them faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.

ginsu

Woodpecker
Just another example of why you can't do this on your own. You need community who can gear up, put their balaclavas on and arrive on the flanks.

At least we don't have to hear about the second amendment anymore. These people didn't even shoot anyone and they still had their guns confiscated. Now they're sitting ducks.

They could easily afford a couple of well trained german shephards incl caretakers. Big Barking dogs with long teeth are more scary than a boomer with a gun to be honest. I doubt those protesters would have entered the grounds at all if there were some of them walking around. I've been trying to get my parents to get a nice dogg and put a gate/fence around the house. But they're not interested in hearing it. The writing is on the wall but still people don't want to take responsibility for their own safety. You really just can't get through the heads of boomers. They are so far gone in their view of the world, the only thing that can change their mind is being hit in the face with it.

Ironside

Robin
I logged in just to respond to this.

Is there any proof that these two people defending their property, "fucked over the white working class for 30 years"? Or are you just making it up?

And even if they did, what makes you think it's ok for a violent mob to go after them? We must all follow the law.
They're liberal lawyers.
The entire judicial system fucks over the white working class.
Ever heard of Waco? Ruby Ridge? If there were 12 WHITE dudes with rifles defending them the local SWAT team, ATF, FBI and the national guard would have descended on them faster than you can say Bob's your uncle.
And if there's another group of 12 white dudes? And another group?
They gonna 3x Waco? How about another 12, and another 12? 5x Waco?

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
You get Afghanistan. Because that group of 12 dudes and then another group is literally how the Taliban operates.

There’s a LOT of similarities between them and poor US areas: large, semi-connected (and inbred in some regions) clans, used to living in poverty where a fundamentalist strain of their religion and opoid use are prevalent. I expect the US to resemble Afghanistan a lot soon.

Keep in mind that as awful as Afghanistan is there are some areas where you can have a life. The Pashto areas near Pakistan are one of the worst places on earth, but the regions tribally dominated by the Iranians (Dari speakers are ethnically much closer to Iran than the rest of Afghanistan) are generally pleasant people to be around and have some cities that are halfway safe and almost functional like Herat. In some aspects they’re better than inner US cities because they don’t put up with bullshit the same way. If you harm the tribe or violate their moral laws justice will be applied very swiftly. Given the choice between any major African city and Herat I’m taking Herat.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
Them losing their guns is really messed up.

I do believe they made some tactical errors.

First it seems like a gated high income community, so they automatically have targets on their back. People always talk about being rich and famous. No, being rich and not famous is much better. I always remember the story of that Indian guy who made that shirt made out of gold and was beaten to death.

Second, I'm not sure their show of force was really warranted. I didn't see what happened previously, but were they destroying their property or marching through?

"Honey it looks like there are some protestors coming through."

<gets guns, stays inside, and observes through the window>

That's how I would handle it at first, then if yeah something started to go down, I would go outside like they did.

If they were in a different state things could have been different, sadly in this environment being high profile is a big fat target on your back.

I do believe their actions are totally within their rights and lawful.

It's never a good idea to show off wealth, brag, or stoke envy, especially against Marxist lunatics. I play the sucker to catch the sucker with leftist types. I'm surrounded by them all the time. If they look closely at my actions it's clear I'm opposite of them, but in regular day to day actions they have no idea. I'll even throw bait their way to see how crazy they really are. Lots of people in the so called silent majority.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
They could easily afford a couple of well trained german shephards incl caretakers. Big Barking dogs with long teeth are more scary than a boomer with a gun to be honest. I doubt those protesters would have entered the grounds at all if there were some of them walking around. I've been trying to get my parents to get a nice dogg and put a gate/fence around the house. But they're not interested in hearing it. The writing is on the wall but still people don't want to take responsibility for their own safety. You really just can't get through the heads of boomers. They are so far gone in their view of the world, the only thing that can change their mind is being hit in the face with it.

You see a lot of security guards working for people that aren't a politically protected class? Mayors, corporate executives, ect?

You're up against the wall as it is simply defending your own property from these lunatics.

What idiot would do it for twenty bucks an hour?

Dogs? Maybe effective but not for long. Soon they'll get a dose of bear mace and that will be that.

You need a neighborhood defense plan. The mob relies on swarm tactics where it's almost impossible to blame any particular person for whatever bad stuff the mob does. Your neighborhood defense plan needs to be the same. Nondescript, disposable clothes. Face coverings. Less than lethal crowd dispersal options and a willingness to crack skulls.

Nothing less is going to be functional.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
If you harm the tribe or violate their moral laws justice will be applied very swiftly. Given the choice between any major African city and Herat I’m taking Herat.
It's really the same way in the US. If you harm The Tribe or even speak of them in a critical way, justice is applied swiftly and brusquely in a coordinated fashion which attacks you socially, economically, and personally.:oops:

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
\

Second, I'm not sure their show of force was really warranted. I didn't see what happened previously, but were they destroying their property or marching through?

"Honey it looks like there are some protestors coming through."

<gets guns, stays inside, and observes through the window>

That's how I would handle it at first, then if yeah something started to go down, I would go outside like they did.

If they were in a different state things could have been different, sadly in this environment being high profile is a big fat target on your back.

I do believe their actions are totally within their rights and lawful.

It's never a good idea to show off wealth, brag, or stoke envy, especially against Marxist lunatics. I play the sucker to catch the sucker with leftist types. I'm surrounded by them all the time. If they look closely at my actions it's clear I'm opposite of them, but in regular day to day actions they have no idea. I'll even throw bait their way to see how crazy they really are. Lots of people in the so called silent majority.
The mob tore down a metal gate in order to enter the property. After seeing a group of armed thugs break and enter, it's pretty clear they are there to do harm. This guy's house was ridiculously lavish. Breaking a window at his house could be a $1,000 repair. He was out there simply as a deterrent.

Now, I agree the guy is a symbol of what is wrong in America. That house is bigger and more beautiful than many courthouses in my state. And if protestors were really upset about the elite class, or how Wall Street and Silicon Valley have such enormous wealth and power, then I would be in agreement with them.

But they are not calling for anything like that. They are simply finding things which are old, beautiful, or historic, and destroying them in a fit of rage.

This was just a wandering mob who wanted to smash and yell. They entered private property, and he came out to see who it was and what they were doing, and announced that they should leave, and they weren't welcome. Imagine someone breaks an entrance gate at your driveway and walks up it to your house with a mob of people. I don't know whether hiding or confronting them is the best option, but to criticize him is pretty beyond the pale to me.

I mean being armed while telling someone they are trespassing is essentially what the cops do every day when someone is not behaving right in public. That's what happened to George Floyd even. Armed police arrive, tell someone they are trespassing and need to leave. We had to call the cops on people like this all the time when I had an office in a sketchy part of town.

Easy_C

Crow
It's really the same way in the US. If you harm The Tribe or even speak of them in a critical way, justice is applied swiftly and brusquely in a coordinated fashion which attacks you socially, economically, and personally.:oops:

I wasn't talking "tribe" in terms of internet slang. I mean the dictionary definition.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Hispanics do not seem as violent? Then why are 80% of the cities with highest murder rates Latin American? Not to mention the disproportionate amount of violent crime that Latinos commit in the USA, second only to African Americans.

Hispanics in America are an extremely mixed bag end of the day (in terms of ethnicity, socioeconomic background, education, IQ, etc.). The Brazil comparison might be a good one I think. The folks at the top of the hierarchy in Brazil are also considered "Hispanic" right just like the low level criminals & street thieves? But really how similar are they?

McCloskey's - This couple is the poster child for the Boomer generation. My guess is they somewhat revolted from their parents and neglected their knowledge. The wife is an attorney, so I would be surprised if she wears the pants in the family and he thinks it is cute and funny. They then spend their lives working nonstop to buy consumer goods just to impress other people. There are pictures on the web of the inside of their house, and them dressed up and smiling for the camera with a sense of "look how successful we are".

This couple probably were the first in line to any bourgeoisie event, the art museum, the charity diners, the high society social gatherings. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they thought Trump was a racist in 2016 and voted for Hillary, even if they were registered Republicans

People like this have been brainwashed by the capitalist system to destroy their own country. Who cares about the middle and lower middle class, we have to raise money to feed the millions of refugees who hate us. "Of course it is great Google floods the country with tech workers and pays them half of what an American would make." Then what will your children do for a job in 10 years?" "They will have to pick themselves up by the boot straps and work as hard as we did, anyone can do it." :rolleyes:

And why do I think all of this, aside from the lavish pictures of their home? Because of their behavior during all of this. They are ATTORNEYS and the broke the law. You can't use a gun in a threatening manner in their jurisdiction and they know this. But instead of behaving how a red pill man would, which is to know how dangerous the protesters are, but more importantly how dangerous the Soros funded DA is, they freaked out.

Knowing the situation with the DA, they should have grabbed their guns and locked the door. If they felt they had to go outside the guns should have been pointed towards the ground and the pistol in the holster. Instead they lived this dream life in a dream world and now they are realizing it is all a nightmare.

Just like the guys in Georgia who made the citizens arrest and then killed the African American. You have to take the red pill and realize the system does not have your back and your best bet is to retreat until you have no choice.

ginsu

Woodpecker
You see a lot of security guards working for people that aren't a politically protected class? Mayors, corporate executives, ect?

You're up against the wall as it is simply defending your own property from these lunatics.

What idiot would do it for twenty bucks an hour?

Dogs? Maybe effective but not for long. Soon they'll get a dose of bear mace and that will be that.

You need a neighborhood defense plan. The mob relies on swarm tactics where it's almost impossible to blame any particular person for whatever bad stuff the mob does. Your neighborhood defense plan needs to be the same. Nondescript, disposable clothes. Face coverings. Less than lethal crowd dispersal options and a willingness to crack skulls.

Nothing less is going to be functional.

I agree with all you said. And Dogs compliment all that. Who is going to protect your home with your loved ones while you are out helping your neighbors down the street. You can't always be there but your dogs will be. They will at least slow down and alarm of intruders if the conflict becomes more serious. In the best case ( most likely ) they scare off these protesters because they're just looking for the easiest targets. They also become more valuable in countries where its illegal to have guns ( EU ). they add more numbers to your side for the price of dog food. There is no reason not to have them. Another benefit is that you can go out and get dogs today while setting up a trustworthy network in your local area for defense takes more time or might be impossible for some.

Last edited:
After the system collapses then they will blame whites as well like Zimbabwe recently claiming that whites hadn´t told them how the economy works before they left.
Gosh how rude of white Rhodesians. Zimbabwe broke their promises, turned a blind eye and often encouraged the murder of white farmers, the world turned a blind eye - especially the UK and US -to the point of refusing asylum, and they were so thoughtless as to not leave an 'instruction manual' for 'the economy'.

-- Looks like the tweets were memory holed.

Neo

Pelican
Gold Member
McCloskey's - This couple is the poster child for the Boomer generation. There are pictures on the web of the inside of their house, and them dressed up and smiling for the camera with a sense of "look how successful we are".

This couple probably were the first in line to any bourgeoisie event, the art museum, the charity diners, the high society social gatherings. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they thought Trump was a racist in 2016 and voted for Hillary, even if they were registered Republicans

People like this have been brainwashed by the capitalist system to destroy their own country. Who cares about the middle and lower middle class, we have to raise money to feed the millions of refugees who hate us. "Of course it is great Google floods the country with tech workers and pays them half of what an American would make." Then what will your children do for a job in 10 years?" "They will have to pick themselves up by the boot straps and work as hard as we did, anyone can do it." :rolleyes:

Not to derail the thread, but I'm in complete agreement about many boomers. Their arrogance is astounding.

Some have gotten pissed when I told them if they started out or were in the millenial or later generations they'd NEVER make it today.

They got their start as adults when the US was booming and not totally flooded with cheap labor that stole millions of blue and white collar jobs.

Have a boomer coworker, total lib and still having to work at 65.

If the guy started today he'd be homeless with the decisions he made in his life, no joke.

Not to derail the thread, but I'm in complete agreement about many boomers. Their arrogance is astounding.

Some have gotten pissed when I told them if they started out or were in the millenial or later generations they'd NEVER make it today.

They got their start as adults when the US was booming and not totally flooded with cheap labor that stole millions of blue and white collar jobs.

Have a boomer coworker, total lib and still having to work at 65.

If the guy started today he'd be homeless with the decisions he made in his life, no joke.

Exactly. Boomers are a disaster as a group. There are some great boomers, but the majority really have no clue what is going on in the world. Most kids in their teens and early 20's are more informed than the majority of boomers.

I think the behavior of the McClaskey's highlights this very well. They are so average intelligence/uniformed that they really think they can go up to a BLM protest and point guns at them and get away with it. Where the hell have they been the last few months, even the police are not allowed to interfere in their activities.

"They were on my private property". Yea, I get it, and most the civilized country agrees with you. But the powers that be don't agree and in the end that is all that matters and how do you become unaware of this by week 3? I hope after this episode more boomers learn that...

A) Your country is destroyed and you have no rights here, so run.
B) Your kids and grandkids are going to face hell, so stop throwing your easy earned money away and plan for their hellscape future.

Mike_Key

Robin
YEP. And they counted as “White” more often than not.
I know this Hispanic guy in Texas that is a magnet for Aryan brotherhood white people. The Hispanic guy always tends to beat up the Aryan brotherhood guy after, they the whites, threaten him. He's been known to bust a spleen or bash heads into the ground, dirt or concrete. Someone usually pulls him off.

But he does this to Hispanic gang members too. He's a big truck driver - a big Texan Hispanic. In Texas there are few Blacks where he lives but he'd do it to them too, if needed.

John 3:16