Race riots 2020

People need to be taught. I tell my wife all the time if you see a group of blacks, try to leave immediately without making a scene. Call me immediately, stay "polite" and docile and say nothing if approached. When we lived in the city I wouldn't let her out the house alone unless it was early morning or she was driving. Never walk in a city, take an uber, never public transportation. If you need to buy something go to the suburbs. We wasted alot of money on gas but because of this protocol we never had a problem, and we lived in a pretty bad neighborhood.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
Sickening. I wish the awful MSM would cover stories like this. Lootie's kids are Satan's children. If I was in that situation I would've lied to them just to stay alive though. You have to think like a ((())) sometimes and lie through your teeth just to get around town safely. No use reasoning with lil beasts.
Bold for emphasis.

There's no excuse for what happened, but it also could have been avoided.

Patrice O'Neal makes the point that you "gotta learn how to raise your girlfriend better".

I'll say it again, there's no excuse for her death.

With the climate the way it is (and don't tell me this woman didn't know at least one person that argued the whole Black Lives Matter / All Lives Matter verbiage), she should have known enough in that situation to just shake her head yes and keep moving.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Bold for emphasis.

There's no excuse for what happened, but it also could have been avoided.

Patrice O'Neal makes the point that you "gotta learn how to raise your girlfriend better".

I'll say it again, there's no excuse for her death.

With the climate the way it is (and don't tell me this woman didn't know at least one person that argued the whole Black Lives Matter / All Lives Matter verbiage), she should have known enough in that situation to just shake her head yes and keep moving.
No offense but there’s a degree of armchair quarterbacking here. Sure you agree and say black lives matter. Then they say kneel before us. You do that. Then what? If they were willing to kill I’m sure they were willing to do other things if they “went along.” Those that say it could have been avoided are partly in denial that the killing we feared has already started.

White women will be the last to wake up. Thats why they are a huge part of these BLM protests and movements. They think feminism is the pass to "join the movement". Just because black guys might want them physically they think there untouchable. Alot of black women hate white women with a passion. Plus even black men are weary of being seen in public with white women. As this thing spirals out of control you will see more white women attacked. Which will call into question some of the MGTOW philosophy. If women are truly in control of society then at some point these incidents will be addressed. We have some time before the attacks get vicious. Right now white women are still useful to the movement but at some point in time they are going to find themselves on the wrong side of enemy lines.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
White women will be the last to wake up. Thats why they are a huge part of these BLM protests and movements. They think feminism is the pass to "join the movement". Just because black guys might want them physically they think there untouchable. Alot of black women hate white women with a passion. Plus even black men are weary of being seen in public with white women. As this thing spirals out of control you will see more white women attacked. Which will call into question some of the MGTOW philosophy. If women are truly in control of society then at some point these incidents will be addressed. We have some time before the attacks get vicious. Right now white women are still useful to the movement but at some point in time they are going to find themselves on the wrong side of enemy lines.
I think a majority of the women who support these riots will stick with them to the bitter end. For them it is a religious experience. And I don't mean like going to church. I mean like a coming to God experience. They are very neurotic and they get a super high from the belief they are leaders and "pioneers" of the new religion of SWJ/BLM/Marxism.

They need strong men to lead and guide and protect them, and most men are too beaten down by the system to offer any assistance. The true goal of feminism, to destroy the men, falsely elevate the women, so that Marxism would be ushered in under a thunderous applause.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
No offense but there’s a degree of armchair quarterbacking here. Sure you agree and say black lives matter. Then they say kneel before us. You do that. Then what? If they were willing to kill I’m sure they were willing to do other things if they “went along.” Those that say it could have been avoided are partly in denial that the killing we feared has already started.
No offense taken.

In the same vein, the couple didn't know beforehand if the joggers were willing to kill for a disagreement on Whose Lives Matter.

My post was more to articulate that being combative (BLM v ALM) right from the onset isn't/wasn't the best course of action.

Even Hollywood knows better. Remember the sandwich board scene in "Die Hard With A Vengeance" ?
Spoiler: They filmed with a blank sandwich board and added the words in post-production with CGI.

A motorist gets pulled out of their car during a BLM protest. Not sure the city on this one. Maybe have a coffee before pushing play:

As I was watching them yelling screaming, and jumping on top of the car, I thought to myself.. what's the difference between them and wild monkeys? Seems like a scene from planet of the apes.

I think a majority of the women who support these riots will stick with them to the bitter end. For them it is a religious experience. And I don't mean like going to church. I mean like a coming to God experience. They are very neurotic and they get a super high from the belief they are leaders and "pioneers" of the new religion of SWJ/BLM/Marxism.

They need strong men to lead and guide and protect them, and most men are too beaten down by the system to offer any assistance. The true goal of feminism, to destroy the men, falsely elevate the women, so that Marxism would be ushered in under a thunderous applause.
I think for them, it is also the new Coachella/street festival. They're using this as something to do for fun/popularity/social media points, they don't care about black lives.

Last edited:
The video of the motorist above is from York, PA on June 1st. City of about 50,000 about an hour north of Baltimore and hour and a half west of Philly.

Center of the city at the intersection of George St and Philadelphia St. You can see she passes in front of the Strand Capitol building in the video @ 0.24.

Last edited:
The video of the motorist above is from York, PA. City of about 50,000 about an hour north of Baltimore and hour and a half west of Philly.

Center of the city at the intersection of George St and Philadelphia St. You can see she passes in front of the Strand Capitol building in the video @ 0.24.
50 to 90 miles respectfully. I had to look it up for context. Driving an hour in my state is very different I assume than an hour on the east coast

kel

Pelican
Even Hollywood knows better. Remember the sandwich board scene in "Die Hard With A Vengeance" ?
Spoiler: They filmed with a blank sandwich board and added the words in post-production with CGI.
When broadcast on TV it's censored to "I hate everybody". Makes a lot of sense.

If I was in that situation I would've lied to them just to stay alive though. You have to think like a ((())) sometimes and lie through your teeth just to get around town safely. No use reasoning with lil beasts.
Interesting. I was wondering about this too. If she had lied she would most likely be alive right now, so your argument is valid in a big way.
But what if all the good guys lied and surrendered to the bad guys? Should we value our personal lives over the collective good?
It's a tough choice, and there are pros and cons to both options.

I am sorry for this woman, but on another level I am proud of her.
She is dead, but I'd like to think that the courage she demonstrated will live on forever.

Do you think that a random black dude could show up at one of these wineries in your area to learn the ropes with the goal of becoming a winemaker and be well received, or is it just random blabbering of white SJWs who live in 99% white communities trying to impress people on the internet?
Believe it or not, my area is less infected than that forum is becoming.

But I can think of a couple rich (mommy and daddy money), white, guilt-ridden female winemakers here that would likely fall over backwards if a black dude showed up. And if a 3/4black+1/4native LESBO MARXIST showed up, their heads might explode from excitement.

Outside of the Oliver farms run by Sikhs, I've seen less than 5 black people in the entire time I've lived here. Yet a solid third of the wineries and restaurants posted the gay blackout things to their social media at the start of all this. White-ish pill is that some default left families (who I know personally) did not post anything... because owning a winery is basically farm work and they have tons of shit to do instead of virtue signalling online.

Go on those forums and complain that Jews are under-represented as owners and in advertising, and say that just showing a white person doesn't count as Jewish.

"It needs to be someone whose Jewish ethnicity is obvious, not implied".

Would be interesting to see what kind of reaction you got.
Ha, you have obviously never been on a fine wine forum.

Jews are very well represented, and vocal about it.

I've got to pick my battles, and honestly the majority of fine wine Jews are the Zionist types who at least are repulsed by Marxism and trannies. In the wine world the real enemies are the poor upstarts. They can't afford good wine so first they have to claim that it is too "elitist" and needs to be more "accessible". Then they can get a low level foothold in the industry and claim wineries are not "diverse" enough. Then finally instead of waiting for the icons to die out, they can try to take over their jobs by making the final "racism" / "old boys club" push. Which, ironically, is now being extended to the grand old dame of wine Jancis Robinson (who they would normally love because GURLPOWER).

MKE-Ed

Robin
That was a very interesting read by an insider. The problem, as summarized:

Although the company eventually recovered, something similar happened with Smith & Wesson, where the owners sold it to a huge conglomerate that then pandered to the anti-gun crowd during the Clinton Administration. Gun owners abandoned the company in droves. It took the company quite some time to recover. You cannot abandon your customer base and then expect to thrive.
I have purchased clothes from BB for many years and have noticed that they did start to heavily push a gay agenda and look for the past couple of years. They have also downgraded the quality of many of their products as well. Their dress shirts are not as good like they use to be. They went out of their way to alienate their core customer base. Time for me to look at other alternatives .

kel

Pelican
I've never worn Brooks Brothers as far as I know, but I'll look for older pieces at nicer thrift stores maybe. It seems to have had a good reputation (for a while).

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Gun store offers free rifle to Missouri couple seen guarding their home from BLM protesters, after police confiscate theirs
12 Jul, 2020 16:27

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, now infamous for a video in which they’re seen brandishing firearms at Black Lives Matter supporters, were offered a free AR-15 by a local gun store, after their own was confiscated by police.

“This couple did what they needed to do to protect private property, as the property was being ambushed. I’ve seen videos, and some of these so-called protesters were carrying firearms, and they clearly broke the gate to make way on to the private property (A THREAT),” the owner of Alien Armory Tactical, in St. Charles, Missouri, posted on Facebook, asking followers to share his message so it reached the McCloskeys.

He went on to offer the couple not only a free AR-15, but free “tactical training” too. In a follow-up post, he called the McCloskeys “great Americans” and said others in the firearms industry had contacted him to say they wanted to donate weapons and ammunition to the couple.