Race riots 2020

TrifeLife

Woodpecker
Man, this stuff is depressing the hell out of me. I'm 30 and have found a girl that I want to start a family with. I have been living in a big city since my early 20s, but I'm ready to move back to where I came from where I have a strong community, and surprisingly some close friends who more or less share my awareness to what is going on. There is a more rural segment of the population, to which I am not really linked, who are libertarian/conservative minded. I will make efforts to align myself to them if/when I go back.

The bad part is that it's in a heavily liberal area of the country, separate somewhat geographically and by about 2 hours from one of the large west coast metro areas. I fear the day that comes when one will have to choose sides, as I know I know my beliefs will put me on the opposite side from most in my community. I am not sure what the best course of action to take is, given that my means are more limited than i'd like.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Sure there are. You can have both: controlled agitators that serve as the initial spark, and the urban thugs to provide the fuel. This can be hard to conceive for those who want to put 100% of the blame for national, orchestrated, well-timed riots purely to black people.

In support of this statement, there were clear instigators/plants in the VA 1st amendment rally and Charlottesville. Why can't there be in another riot? Its pretty much the job of undercover law enforcement to push the people they are embedded with to commit obvious, well documented and easy to prosecute crimes.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I am uneasy about Trump's "Its Maga night" twitter comment.

Essentially inviting right wing types to come to the white house to do battle with Antifa escalates the situation and is a jail sentence for the MAGA types who show up. We've seen what happens when groups like the proud boys or charlottesville nationalists show up to fight...they are all arrested and prosecuted to the fullest while the other side is left alone.

perros

Woodpecker
The fact that poor blacks are rioting over this is not surprising. The video was pretty appalling, even if it turns out Floyd's death was due primarily to his health issues and/or drugs. It was a very bad look, to say the least. And periodic rioting over police brutality is basically a cultural pastime for poor blacks. It's part of their shared tribal experience as a people. And I mean that literally and objectively, from an anthropological perspective. It's just a thing that poor blacks do.

What is more interesting is looking at how many white liberals are completely on board with this utter lawlessness. It's just more evidence that we are not dealing with people who simply have a different political point of view than us. We are dealing with people who subscribe to a religion. These people are not driven by any sort of logic or reason. They are driven unmistakably by a religious fervor. They worship a false god named Equality and they are prepared to sacrifice the entire country to appease it.

Man has an innate religious impulse, and man's wicked heart desires more than anything else to believe itself to be good. This is why almost every false religion has the same core message: "If you follow our teachings, and work long and hard to purge yourself of your evil ways, you will reach a higher spiritual state and become a good person". (Note how true Christianity carries the exact opposite message: "You are a bad person and will remain a bad person despite your best efforts, only Christ can redeem you from your sins.") As Christianity has receded from the West, this pernicious Equalitarian religion has moved in to fill the gaps. And what makes it so dangerous and seductive is that its adherents are so vocal, uncompromising and zealous in their belief that they are fighting for ultimate good. I'm reminded of John 16:2 ("the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service").

These people are dangerous and delusional. They believe they are righteous. They believe they are serving their god of Equality and promoting peace on Earth. They are foolish beyond words, captive to a strong delusion, their eyes covered in scales. They are our countrymen and our curse. They are vessels of God's wrath and most are beyond redemption at this point. They would sooner see this country burned to the ground than give up belief in their false god of Equality.

There will be no peaceful accommodation. There is no possibility of long-term coexistence. This is a religious death cult that will not rest until the country as we know it is destroyed, and the descendants of the white people who founded it are impoverished, humiliated and killed. The fact that so many of these people are also white does not matter. Their delusions will persist until the end, when the monster they've nourished rips them to pieces as well. They will relish dying as a martyr for their faith, because only death will purge their existential guilt. They seek it, for themselves as well as us.

This is the terminal decline of the greatest civilization that has ever existed.

This is the story of a people who have forgotten who they are.

This is the West without Christ.

Yep!

Black Americans' collective identity is based on the history of slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation and that white people are evil and racist.

Other groups in the country have similar collective identities,

Hispanic Americans for example hold on to their "great migration" of the 90s, "immigration reform and amnesty" and will not let down until they get it, and even if they do get it, they will continue to push it and push it forever until the end of time, because white people are evil and racist and are "separating their families."

Native Americans, same thing, white people are "evil and racist," and their whole politics are centered around that.

The top 3 examples, although different in their American experience all share one thing in common, which is "white people are evil and racist". It doesn't matter what you do or give them, it will still continue to be the same thing because their mind and identity is already made up and gets passed down from generation to generation.

Great quote from Pastor Manning pertaining to your post:

"Blacks will never forgive white people as long as they are black. You can give them the civil rights act, voting rights act, you can give them affirmative action and handouts, but they wont forgive you as long as they are black. They will never forgive white people for slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation. You can give them the whole world, but as long as you are white and they are Black, they will never forgive you."

Deep stuff.

I just realized what the end goal for the jewish agitators of the US:

South Africa.

I was wondering what they would hope to achieve with this violence, which is sure to sour people on them.

The goal is not to win the next election, but militarize the black population, so that it can follow the Mandela map and terrorize the white population into submission.

Then when the demographics are there, a black or mestizo or jewish president, will lead a government that will institute reparations and various South Africa style affirmative action policies.

Then its over for whites in America. Tick tock white americans. South Africa is coming up for you soon.

Essentially inviting right wing types to come to the white house to do battle with Antifa escalates the situation and is a jail sentence for the MAGA types who show up. We've seen what happens when groups like the proud boys or charlottesville nationalists show up to fight...they are all arrested and prosecuted to the fullest while the other side is left alone.

I am fully convinced Trump is a trap. He gets his base stirred up so they do things that put themselves into dangerous situations and then they get hurt by it. It happens over and over and over. Whether his political rallies where people were hospitalized. Or Charlottesville. Or the Proud Boys in New York. The result is always the same, his supports get destroyed and the other side walks free.

I say this not to dis Trump but to bring reality to everyone. Do NOT go out and fight against Antifa in the streets or even defend your own property. Just stay away or run away, it is your only safe option right now.

kel

Pelican
Mayor of Minneapolis in his Hillary socks:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I just realized what the end goal for the jewish agitators of the US:

South Africa.

I was wondering what they would hope to achieve with this violence, which is sure to sour people on them.

The goal is not to win the next election, but militarize the black population, so that it can follow the Mandela map and terrorize the white population into submission.

Then when the demographics are there, a black or mestizo or jewish president, will lead a government that will institute reparations and various South Africa style affirmative action policies.

Then its over for whites in America. Tick tock white americans. South Africa is coming up for you soon.
And remember the news saying that CV was hitting blacks more? When I read that I noticed it was a grooming tactic, white prisoners and black guards...

you nailed it. There are so many things he and the GOP could do and they don't. With Trump we get neocon Jeb! policies via Jared.

I see Trump/Jared as the perfect "good cop/bad cop". Trump has someone to blame everything on so he can keep his supporters while doing nothing for them.

But the disaster that is Trump is well documented in the complaints about Donald Trump thread and I don't want to distract the thread in that direction.

What I do want to do is warn all of you good men to NOT fight Antifa. Don't engage with them, just get away. Even if they are going to torch your house, get your family out and run. Let the insurance company build you a new house or business. Do NOT fight Antifa, you will lose and end up in prison for decades.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I think it depends which 3rd world country you live in. When living in South Africa I can remember that armed burglaries, cars being hijacked etc. were just daily business. I still have yet to see the car hijacking and people getting murdered on playgrounds in western Europe, though my gut feeling tells me that it surely is very common in the UK.

Also, in my 20s I'd sometimes get completely wasted and be tumbling down the streets, falling asleep on random benches in western Europe and nothing ever happened. The idea of doing that on a regular basis in Johannesburg is asinine.

Small town USA is still safe. Here its around 90% white, with the remaining hispanic/mixed and a few black people. I wouldnt be surprised if this area has more black/mixed children with young women who move back in with parents to raise the kid(s) alone than adult blacks.

On the other side, NE Asia is safe as any place on Earth in the big cities. In my younger years dealing with home sickness, depression, life, I was blackout drunk more than once laying on a bench or in the park in NE Asia and woke up with my wallet, phone and even backpack next to me.

Isaac Jordan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
There's some theories that a lot of this sort of SJW behavior derives from Protestantism, particularly from New England Puritanism. I don't think it's a coincidence that people of WASP background tend to the ones most obsessed with advancing whatever social cause is trendy at the moment. The ancestors of these people had a feeling that all the good they did was supposed to be glorifying God and for His service. Once their descendants lost their belief in God, the form of this behavior still remained even though the ground of it was gone. The result of this was that good is done to glorify man instead.

This is exactly it.

From https://blog.jim.com/culture/god-is-dead/:

The original sin that led to modern Christianity/Progressivism was the Puritans lust for power. The Puritans believed, as their successors the modern progressives believe, that being holier than thou, they were entitled to exercise power over thou...

... the dissenting/nonconformist churches, aka puritans, went into politics, from which they had been excluded, and started doing left wing stuff – anti slavery, female emancipation, education for the poor, and so forth, all of which had the convenient side effect of getting their hands on the levers of power. And once their hands were on the levers of power, dissent on an ever growing multitude of this worldly questions became dangerous, as it had never been dangerous under the overt and official theocracy. By 1890, unofficial and covert theocracy was already noticeable, and lot more repressive, a lot more politically correct, than official and overt theocracy had ever been.

And from https://blog.jim.com/culture/the-dark-enlightenment/:

The fundamental realization of the Dark Enlightenment is that all men are not created equal, not individual men, nor the various groups and categories of men, nor are women equal to men, that these beliefs and others like them are religious beliefs, that society is just as religious as ever it was, with an official state religion of progressivism, but this is a new religion, an evil religion, and, if you are a Christian, a demonic religion.

The Dark Enlightenment does not propose that leftism went wrong four years ago, or ten years ago, but that it was fundamentally and terribly wrong a couple of centuries ago, and we have been heading to hell in a handbasket ever since at a rapidly increasing rate – that the enlightenment was dangerously optimistic about humans, human nature, and the state, that it is another good news religion, telling us what we wish to hear, but about this world instead of the next.

Do go read the whole thing...Jim has been blogging about this for years and is quite thorough in his research, with conclusions he reached years ago playing out as we speak.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
This is going to further accelerate the trend of normal Huwhite people moving out of big cities, started during CV, but now accelerating due to the riots. Who wants to be around this shit, with failed Democrat mayors and governors who allow, neigh encourage this shit. Makes a lot of sense now to be away from ”vibrancy” and in a community that is Homogeneous and well armed and respectful of 2A.

BRB, checking real estate in Montana.

1590853387500.gif

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
For anyone like @Dusty and @TrifeLife trying to weigh up the pros and cons of getting out of the cities, as long as you can find work in the sticks then I honestly think you'd never look back.

It's difficult to describe the sheer bombardment of your senses when you live in the city. Going on a trip to the country doesn't really convey the magnitude of the difference because it takes a while to sort of detox from city life. The difference however is felt strongly when you live in the sticks for 6 months or so then go back to a large city.

The revulsion is palpable. I think @Roosh knows what I mean. He's talked about it several times in his streams.

Roosh

Cardinal

It may be a sign that he's out of institutional options to deal with the constant attacks.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
99.9% of America is a perfectly fine place to live with no worries other than petty crime. 0.1% is worse than the 3rd world. You know immediately if you are in that 0.1% and can exit quickly.

You have to examine population density. A significantly higher percentage than 0.1% of America is ghetto or at least halfway ghetto if you factor for population density. And if you don't have a decent income or a decent amount of cash to work with & you're trying to be near a larger employer that might be able to dole you a decent income, a lot of the ZIP codes that you have to choose from may not be all that great. I'm not saying it's gonna be the housing projects necessarily, but it can be more of a gray area.

Also, many law abiding white collar workers used to commute into the areas that have been experiencing rioting these past few days.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
For anyone like @Dusty and @TrifeLife trying to weigh up the pros and cons of getting out of the cities, as long as you can find work in the sticks then I honestly think you'd never look back.

It's difficult to describe the sheer bombardment of your senses when you live in the city. Going on a trip to the country doesn't really convey the magnitude of the difference because it takes a while to sort of detox from city life. The difference however is felt strongly when you live in the sticks for 6 months or so then go back to a large city.

The revulsion is palpable. I think @Roosh knows what I mean. He's talked about it several times in his streams.

I felt this way number of times. Going back to the city after a long hiatus was like being back in a monkey cage. I said 'no more'.