Race riots 2020

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
The only info that matters now for Heritage Americans is how to organize towards fight or flight survival. I sympathize with the notion of intellectual debate but to my mind it's pointless. There will be no political solutions until the collapse of the US empire, any more than there were political solutions in Roman satrapies until that empire collapsed.

The population doesn't even know what it wants at this point except to avoid getting killed, which is a pretty universal principle that can be capitalized on. I understand your praise of third position stuff but what's the point? The people who survive the present fuckfest will be the ones choosing the new system of governance or if they don't manage to establish dominance of their region then someone else will saddle them with a system of the new ruler's choosing.

All efforts other than getting right with God should be aimed at creating the networks that will allow you to steer what forms from the ashes.

In the meanwhile, political leanings are very exclusionary in their nature.

"I don't want to die any time soon" is a very inclusive platform.

On the other hand "we need to take another look at fascism" means you get to deal with the BLMA mob on your own and notify your fellow e-travelers of the outcome from your hospital bed if you're lucky.

Real politics is now the politics of survival.

I was scrolling through the twitter feed for #JusticeForJessicaWhitaker and I saw a tweet that captured the true cringe of focusing on democracy at this late stage.

Imagine the sheer cognitive dissonance typing something like this requires. A woman is killed by a lawless BLM movement under Trump. "If Biden gets voted in then this will continue to happen".
Right that’s the problem with this election. Heads I lose and tails they win. Either way I’m hosed. If the argument for trump is now “look at how fast society is collapsing with Trump and if we get Biden it will speed up the process even more.

It’s like “do you want to drive off a cliff in a Honda or a Ford Focus”, because those are our choices essentially. “But the Honda moves even faster in the wrong direction !”

Last edited:

Pooch32

Sparrow
Right that’s the problem with this election. Heads I lose and tails they win. Either way I’m hosed. If the argument for trump is now “look at how fast society is collapsing with Trump and if we get Biden it will speed up the process even more.

It’s like “do you want to drive off a cliff in a Honda or a Ford Focus”, because those are our choices essentially. “But the Honda moves even faster in the wrong direction !”

We can win if Trump takes power, which he is fighting for currently. For him to take power, he must of course win the election and send Democrats to jail for the crimes they have committed and continue to commit with impunity.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
We can win if Trump takes power, which he is fighting for currently. For him to take power, he must of course win the election and send Democrats to jail for the crimes they have committed and continue to commit with impunity.
If he was willing to do this, he could have been doing it the last 4 years and not have to worry about the election. It would already be in the bag between doing what his supporters wanted and also by arresting most every top person in the Democrat party for the laws they continue to break and keeping them from running.

I don't want people to false hope in another man.

I know this isnt a Trump thread. So I am going to think about the future the way I look at the present. I see this getting worse even if Trump wins because nothing is being done with him in office so when he wins again and nothing continues to be done it will just escalate. Ive been telling my mother who works in education like myself not to bother thinking about next school year. "After the November election everything will change for the worse, no matter who wins".

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Now that the airlines are running again, Seattle is sending its denizens out into the world to preach tolerance and hope. Ironically, on this flight from Seattle some skinny Antifa-freak was restrained, in part, by a black man.
VIDEO: Alaska Airlines flight makes emergency landing after man threatens to ‘kill everybody on this plane unless you accept Jesus was a black man’
According to reports, around 20 minutes into the flight Michael Ney Berry, 30, of Kirkland began pacing the cabin screaming, “I will kill everybody on this plane unless you accept Jesus was a black man.” He continues yelling “accept it” and “die in the name of Jesus” multiple times, before two passengers restrain him, one of which is a law enforcement officer. The captain then made the decision to turn the plane around and make an emergency landing at Seattle Tacoma.

Last edited:
This is funny: do you defend the black man, or do you demonize the "Christian" man? Although he wasn't acting seriously in the name of Christ, so this isn't so much a matter of religion; he seems generally distressed, or mentally ill.

Last edited:

Elipe

Robin
This is funny: do you defend the black man, or do you demonize the "Christian" man?
I'd defend the black man. There's nothing funny about it - we are on the side of civilization, and degenerates like that fake "Christian" are on the opposite side. I will ally with a black man who wants to support Western civilization if it means taking down white leftist degenerates that want to destroy Western civilization.

I'd defend the black man. There's nothing funny about it - we are on the side of civilization, and degenerates like that fake "Christian" are on the opposite side. I will ally with a black man who wants to support Western civilization if it means taking down white leftist degenerates that want to destroy Western civilization.
I don't quite understand your perspective - I was poking fun at intersectionality, since the man in the video can be seen to have two identities, one of which is not in vogue.
Although yes, I agree with your wider point; we have seen over the past month that much of the destruction (physical and otherwise) has been led by white leftists.

Last edited:

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I don't quite understand your perspective - I was poking fun at intersectionality, since the man in the video can be seen to have two identities, one of which is not in vogue.
Although yes, I agree with your wider point; we have seen over the past month that much of the destruction has been created by white leftists.
He had only a single identity: degenerate. He was not a Christian. He brazenly insisted, at the point of making death threats, that Christians accept that Jesus was a black man. It fit his narrative as a mindless degenerate Antifa fascist that all Christians must adopt his beliefs -- or pay a serious penalty.

He had only a single identity: degenerate. He was not a Christian. He brazenly insisted, at the point of making death threats, that Christians accept that Jesus was a black man. It fit his narrative as a degenerate Antifa fascist that must Christians adopt his beliefs -- or pay a serious penalty.
I see your point. Christian was in quotes, just as I would put it if speaking about those of the church in Harvard square that were one of the first to raise a rainbow flag. But the public can see differently.

Last edited:
Have you noticed that those rainbow flags have 6 stripes, but real rainbows have 7 stripes? Juxtapose that with the numerological significance of those two numbers... think ROYGBIV.

Real rainbow:
Gay rainbow:
Honestly, I think the lack of contrast between V & I & B makes the I a little redundant, so perhaps that's all there is to it, lol.

Speaking of the Harvard square thing, though. I remember it because that was my first exposure to the pride flag, in the 2000s I think. I asked someone there what it meant and he said it means they accept everyone - he didn't mention homosexuality. That flag certainly doesn't represent acceptance, but surrender.

Elipe

Robin
Honestly, I think the lack of contrast between V & I & B makes the I a little redundant, so perhaps that's all there is to it, lol.
Don't ignore symbols. Symbols have more meaning and power than the typical Westerner has been trained to think they have. Symbols are designed the way they are for very specific reasons, not "because lack of color contrasts, lol."

Don't ignore symbols. Symbols have more meaning and power than the typical Westerner has been trained to think they have. Symbols are designed the way they are for very specific reasons, not "because lack of color contrasts, lol."
I see where you are coming from, though I'm not inclined to take those behind the pride flag seriously enough to consider their choices so deeply. I guess a more prominent example of destructive symbology is in the design of many modern websites (e.g., https://scrimba.com/, or better yet quora.com). People are drawn androgynously in non-human colors with blob-like figures. Standards of beauty are avoided because they are considered discriminatory. It's very ugly.

Easy_C

Crow

no they didn’t. Not in the meaning of “conventional arms” you speak of. They had no airplanes, no Navy, no armored vehicles...

they had mortars and IEDs. That’s it.