Race riots 2020

I have a serious question about this and a few of the other times in which a black guy just "popped off" and died during an arrest. Often, it seems to happen while they are being restrained. And, I am wondering if it might be Sickle Cell. That disease afflicts black people at a much higher rate than any others. And restriction of the "neck area" can cause a Sickle Cell crisis that would be quickly fatal. I only mention it because I have seen so many of these videos and it always seems to be black guys that die for reasons that are unknown. Obviously the cop on his neck contributed. That's plain to see. But that wouldn't normally kill an otherwise healthy individual.

In any case, I'm sure the wall-to-wall coverage this will get in the US media won't serve to beat the drums of an upcoming race war. :rolleyes: Charles Manson would be proud.
:alien:

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I've been noticing a very very large uptick of black people in some of the "middle-upper" class areas surrounding Los Angeles.

At first I thought it was my imagination until a few people I knew mentioned the same thing. Nobody is shaming them for not wearing masks.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I've been noticing a very very large uptick of black people in some of the "middle-upper" class areas surrounding Los Angeles.

At first I thought it was my imagination until a few people I knew mentioned the same thing. Nobody is shaming them for not wearing masks.
I could only guess that they’re setting up a takeover of Hollywood and there will be even less whites on the big screen and TV in the future?

What is your theory?

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member

That is an interesting observation. I have actually noticed the same thing in the park around a reservoir where I walk and run. Before the pandemic and BLM protests, I seldom saw black folk walking there. Now, there is a noticeable increase. Trying to escape the big city?

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I could only guess that they’re setting up a takeover of Hollywood and there will be even less whites on the big screen and TV in the future?

What is your theory?
That is an interesting observation. I have actually noticed the same thing in the park around a reservoir where I walk and run. Before the pandemic and BLM protests, I seldom saw black folk walking there. Now, there is a noticeable increase. Trying to escape the big city?
I think it's a few things:

-Black people are probably hanging outside their typical neighborhoods - due to danger maybe?

-White people are cowering away in their homes; not wanting to go anywhere so the ratio is quite off. You would typically see 20:1 ratio now it seems like it's 2:1 or 3:1.

-Resurgence of "black pride" so instead of staying in their homes or local neighborhoods- they want to be out and about. We have a phrase in Aramaic called "Magzeeanah" and its rough translation is "prideful show off"

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member

What is your theory?
Should be irrelevant if it's green people or pink people in Hollywood at this point because Hollywood is trash & only suckers are into Hollywood bullcrap. I could care less who they put up on the big screen at this point really. Hopefully the film companies all go bankrupt.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Should be irrelevant if it's green people or pink people in Hollywood at this point because Hollywood is trash & only suckers are into Hollywood bullcrap. I could care less who they put up on the big screen at this point really. Hopefully the film companies all go bankrupt.
They probably won't since they most likely get CIA/Deepstate funding. All that money comes from drug running cartels and/or washed money from the Fed.

Ironside

Robin

'Oh Legolas that's just a conspiracy theory'
'Yeah, next thing you're going to say 6 headed aliens are going to invade'
'Listen mate, all we gotta do is get to helms deep, no worries. Once we get there my cousin Gamling has planted some sick Indica plants, and we have a stream that goes under the walls where we can draw water for a hot tub, it'll be great man'

Last edited:
Spencer is actually a descent sized guy who has been in fist fights and played on the line on his high school football team.

Posobiec is probably a complete shill or even paid informant, but he was in the military and I believe is a veteran (though I am not sure on his veteran status).

Fuentes and McNeal are just average sized guys, or even smaller, who are great trolls but not though leaders like a Spencer or his group as they are much younger and less experienced and much less educated.

Who do you support? It is very easy to tear others down, but it isn't healthy.
I support myself. Because that's the only person so far I feel I can rely on.

I don't back or side with losers and that is what they are. Not as a matter of speculation, or just to be a asshole or a troll, but just as matter of fact. They are losing and will continue to lose.

I see no one resisting this stuff who I trust to have my back or worth backing. The "resistance" is all a bunch of soy boy nerds and losers who just yap on twitter.

Guys who are scared to even stick up for being a proud white man. Or admit it matters. And I wouldn't be proud of myself if I was many of them either, they look like total pushovers.

And I have zero interest in backing modern "conservatives" either. Or Donald Cuck.

You name some guys with some real guts and integrity who actually do shit instead of just talk, who would actually be willing or capable to help people who actually stick up and resist and I'll happily take a look and shut my mouth. Until then I rebel on my own.

I have zero respect for any of them and it's justified. They are a bunch of punks.

Blacks and liberal whites can even kill you and burn your cities down at this point, still nothing is done, so yes, I will call them what they are, cowards and punks.

Good luck with your "leaders" who will sell you straight up the river to the enemy sooner than they would bring the fight to them.

Ironside

Robin
You name some guys with some real guts and integrity who actually do shit instead of just talk, who would actually be willing or capable to help people who actually stick up and resist and I'll happily take a look and shut my mouth. Until then I rebel on my own.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Yesterday, marchers with the “Power of Prayer Stop the Violence” rally entered Lower Manhattan from Brooklyn when criminal "anti-police activists" camped out in City Hall Park confronted the marchers on the bridge. Police intervened and some were attacked with weapons.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
In my personal opinion we would be better off with Hillary or Biden. And the reason for that is the following...

#1) There are millions of brainwashed Fox News/Q Anon/MAGA 100 IQ people who think "Trump is fighting for us" or "trust the plan" or whatever silly slogan it is this week. These millions of people are wasting valuable time and money not getting prepared. Instead of making inroads with like minded people, buying water, buying land, buying ammo, they are wasting their money on consumer goods and wasting their time thinking Trump will come riding in on a white stallion to save them. I think the only way to wake these people up is to have Hillary or Biden in office, with the exact same results and them instead saying "oh wow, we are entering a civil war".

#2) With Hillary or Biden we have a smaller target on our backs. Instead of the violent mob attacking God fearing men, they will be hard to stir up because there isn't an "evil white supremacist in the White House".

#3) We can see there is no difference in the GOP or the Democrat party. Literally 0. I guess with the GOP the billionaires get a tax cut and with the Democrats the welfare class gets a bonus. Unless you are a billionaire or a life long welfare case, you see no difference.

#4) With Biden/Hillary we might get a little less Israeli support, so Iran might not be as ready to send a hundred of our good military men to a hospital with brain injuries.

There isn't a political answer, so my reasons for supporting Biden isn't because he will be better. It is because the 100 IQ asleep behind the wheel conservatives will wake up to what has happened to their country.
That's defeatism.

Yes, we have targets on our back. That is no reason to give up and try to hide behind a Hillary/Biden presidency. This violence by Antifa-BLM began in OBAMA's term. Remember Occupy Wall Street? The Ferguson Riots? The Baltimore Freddie Gray riots? Seriously, the situation isn't something you can put back in the bottle.

This is a coke can that's been shaken up several hundred times and some poked a hole in it and Mentos have been added.