Race riots 2020

kel

Pelican
Finding land is my problem, it's a big decision, where to go, given that I'm trying to build a community around me and I have to balance other considerations (being close to my parents as they age, or maybe bringing them there? Weather, taxes, being subject to blue-state laws and taxes, etc), and now this wuflu shit has really slowed down what progress I was making. I think I need to just pull the trigger, though, don't let perfect be the enemy of good, find something serviceable and use it as a starter home. Anyways, won't derail this convo, but open to further discussion in the farming thread and other such threads about how to find land (with a natural spring, for example), build, budgeting, etc.

Do NOT fight Antifa,
sadly enough this is true. You're not fighting Antifa - you're fighting the globalists behind them. There was some talk for awhile of the GOP classifying them as terrorists, again nothing happened.
There will come a time and it looks like it's coming soon - where we will have to fight the choice will literally be enslavement or death..

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I think it`s now safe to say that the civilized `United States as we have known it` has officially entered the last leg towards it`s eventual (and probably inevitable) demise. I don`t like saying so, but you just can`t keep a nation, empire, kingdom etc. together when you have a population consisting of large demographic chunks of varying genetic/racial/cultural backgrounds. (Genetics being the most important and "upstream" element of those three.)

There`s not a single example, from the history of civilization as a whole, that you can point to where this dynamic has worked out well! From Babylon to Rome to modern South-Africa, Brazil, Zimbabwe, France, Sweden and many other examples. It can work up until a point, where you have a certain percentage of people`s from other races than the dominant/largest one. But if that largest percentage demographic drops below a certain threshold (like it`s probably closing in on as far as the US in concerned) you can no longer hold a smooth running society together.

I don`t think there will ever be a collapse that you can point to as such, like in one clear event. But I sense that we are now more in the winter than autumn phase of the US empire. The next couple of decades could be really bad. And this autumn (literally) could bring shocking and unprecedented events. There`s just no way that coming election can end well. No matter how you cut it, one demographic will be pissed and act out. I hope all you US forum members (I guess the vast majority in here) prepare accordingly. I must admit, as much as I love the basic "idea" of America, that I`m glad I`m observing this from a distance.

ginsu

Robin
@leonard great points. Also the cities are going to be more and more of a risk factor from here on out. It seems that things are ramping up. One crisis scenario after another is being thrust upon us, it started sometime in 2019. I think we need a '' x days since last false flag/planned crisis counter''. Better get prepared now as best as we can for the things that still lay ahead of us.

It seems this guy is already convinced of that angle, he's been right about a lot of things so far. And its completely clear that there are provocateurs.

[ video title: Plandemic Losing Interest... So Now Here Comes Civil War, Martial Law and the Troops ]

Last edited:

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
^ Re outside agitators and coordination.

I saw that there were some peaceful Black Lives Matter marches in small cities in my region that echoed other patterns I'd seen before so I did a little more digging and looked back to Southeast TN.

When I lived there, during the 2016 election, these small cities had coordinated "we don't like Donald Trump" protests with some sort of fancy name, all at the same time, all on the same day.

So, I did a quick search of the local news channels in those areas and sure enough...they all are having "I can't breathe" marches on varying scales, on the same days, with the same message. So that is obviously coordinated, as much as the simultaneous republican protests against coronavirus lockdown were. These protests are not at all "organic" and are coordinated by "community organizers". The riots though...who knows if they are provoked or coordinated. Antifa types will join in any cause that gives and excuse to throw firebombs and Joggers will join in any riot that gives them an opportunity to loot.

In addition, Milwaukee WI loves a good race riot as much as LA or baltimore does and they have of course gotten in on the action with this round of riots, resulting in a police officer now taking a bullet. The DNC is having their national convention there in August so I would fully expect all of this to be smoothed over by then either by new restrictions on freedoms or it just vanishing.
My buddy showed me the north side of Milwaukee briefly many years ago. The area was quite ghetto & you had to watch your back much the same way as you would in some of the rougher parts of say, Chicago. Needless to say that day we quickly got outta dodge & got back to either the well patrolled downtown / Water Street (nightlife) area or out to safer suburbia, lol.

During these riots though, the previously safe downtown areas ain't safe no more, however.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
It may be a sign that he's out of institutional options to deal with the constant attacks.
Unfortunately that doesn't make it a reasonable request. Telling people to toss themselves into the judicial red-meat grinder benefits nobody except the deep state, whether he's a part of it or not.

People will have to fight eventually but they should be preparing to do it on their own terms and locally at that, not in a reactionary response to an enemy action in a battlefield of the enemy's choosing.

The time to choose where to fight (aka live) was years ago, but today will have to suffice for some. Once you're there, you can start to choose how you're going to fight (note: violence is the last option down a hopefully long list).

Personally I think it's a God given miracle that someone in America hasn't gone Breivik on a crowd of looters in the last few years.

ilostabet

Pelican
Just have to post this song (originally about the LA Riots in the 60s, but still as relevant as ever):

"Trouble Every Day"
Well I'm about to get sick
From watchin' my TV
Been checkin' out the news
Until my eyeballs fail to see
I mean to say that every day
Is just another rotten mess
And when it's gonna change, my friend
Is anybody's guess

So I'm watchin' and I'm waitin'
Hopin' for the best
Even think I'll go to prayin'
Every time I hear 'em sayin'
That there's no way to delay
That trouble comin' every day
No way to delay

Wednesday I watched the riot...
Seen the cops out on the street
Watched 'em throwin' rocks and stuff
And chokin' in the heat
Listened to reports
About the whisky passin' 'round
Seen the smoke and fire
And the market burnin' down
Watched while everybody
On his street would take a turn
To stomp and smash and bash and crash
And slash and bust and burn

And I'm watchin' and I'm waitin'
Hopin' for the best
No way to delay

Well, you can cool it,
You can heat it...
'Cause, baby, I don't need it...
Take your TV tube and eat it
'N all that phony stuff on sports
'N all the unconfirmed reports
You know I watched that rotten box
Until my head begin to hurt
From checkin' out the way
The newsman say they get the dirt
Before the guys on channel so-and-so

And further they assert
That any show they'll interrupt
To bring you news if it comes up
They say that if the place blows up
They will be the first to tell,
Because the boys they got downtown
Are workin' hard and doin' swell,
And if anybody gets the news
Before it hits the street,
They say that no one blabs it faster
Their coverage can't be beat

And if another woman driver
Gets machine-gunned from her seat
They'll send some joker with a brownie
And you'll see it all complete

So I'm watchin' and I'm waitin'
Hopin' for the best
No way to delay

Hey, you know something people?
I'm not black
But there's a whole lots a times
I wish I could say I'm not white

Well, I seen the fires burnin'
And the local people turnin'
On the merchants and the shops
Who used to sell their brooms and mops
And every other household item
Watched the mob just turn and bite 'em
And they say it served 'em right
Because a few of them are white,
And it's the same across the nation
Black and white discrimination
Yellin' "You can't understand me!"
'N all that other jazz they hand me
In the papers and TV and
All that mass stupidity
That seems to grow more every day
Each time you hear some nitwit say
He wants to go and do you in
Because the color of your skin
Just don't appeal to him
(No matter if it's black or white)
Because he's out for blood tonight

You know we got to sit around at home
And watch this thing begin
But I bet there won't be many live
To see it really end
'Cause the fire in the street
Ain't like the fire in the heart
And in the eyes of all these people
Don't you know that this could start
On any street in any town
In any state if any clown
Decides that now's the time to fight
For some ideal he thinks is right
And if a million more agree
There ain't no Great Society
As it applies to you and me
Our country isn't free
And the law refuses to see
If all that you can ever be
Is just a lousy janitor
Unless your uncle owns a store
You know that five in every four
Just won't amount to nothin' more
Gonna watch the rats go across the floor
And make up songs about being poor

Blow your harmonica, son!

Sherman

Ostrich
It’s interesting to see how two problems converge with the same source. The riots can be traced back to plantation owners who thought it was economical to import slave labor. The China virus can be traced to globalists who receive trillions of dollars in profits through labor arbitrage by manufacturing goods with Chinese slave labor. When you break God’s laws, you pay for it. If we would close our borders and bring back manufacturing to the US, we would have insane prosperity and you could all have two month’s vacation every year. The only ones who profit through slave labor are the oligarchs.

It’s interesting to see how two problems converge with the same source
the only 'problem' is this isn't a 'problem' for globalists - both are opportunities to flagrantly seize more power and wealth from people.
do you think the globalists who upturned South Africa and Rhodesia care less about the whites being murdered when they'll be able to stripe mine the land for precious metals? It's actually a plus, and you probably end up with a few nice blonds for the next Jeffrey Epstien's corral.

aeroektar

Pelican
The safest place you could live is far from big population centers, in the small towns in red states or red counties that are over 90% white with strong outdoorsman/gun ownership/2a culture. Economic strength of a region is less important then any of that. I'd rather do oil changes and make 30k a year and live in said place then make many more cuck bucks living in the cities where you'll be steamrolled if shit pops off. Your better off living among non sophisticated blue collar workers then surrounded by limp wristed careerists, gang bangers and leftist communist sympathizers.

I realize that potential dangers still exist, but I recently made the move from a leftist controlled population zone to small town freedom loving America, hours from any major population center, and my anxiety has gone down dramatically when reading about the developments of the last several months.

Last edited:

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
One can only hope, I can’t log on to my personal Facebook account without seeing every white person I’m friends with taking sides with the people that hate them. Or sharing their clever, unique and empowered opinions that just happen to be exactly what the MSM is pushing whether it be Fox or CNN. “Black guns matter” “I can’t breathe” not a single person has expressed any concern for innocent whites, the rioting is only bad when it happens to non whites. Im not hopeful the majority of people are going to resort to ethno Nationalism. Although I think a few will be forced to. But my sample size is small so who knows.
I got my eye on all the traitors on Facebook, saying we just need to shut up and listen. Taking out your anger on a department store does nothing but bad to the community you claim to care about.

If I had to guess we are approaching about 20% derangement levels, where previous supporters to their idiotic cause are looking at the devastation and asking all the relevant questions like "how is this the right thing to do?".

I don`t think there will ever be a collapse that you can point to as such, like in one clear event. But I sense that we are now more in the winter than autumn phase of the US empire. The next couple of decades could be really bad.
yes since we are in the change it's harder to see than from a long historical perspective. You always hear about the roman 'republic' vs the empire - but the vestiges of the 'republic' remained until the end 'citizenship' a 'senate'..etc.

Most of the Constitution is already dead letter:
1. the 2nd amendment is no longer relevant in blue states and cities like New York. Unless you're a bodyguard for an oligarch you're not allowed to own a gun.
2. the 1st amendment doesn't exist for most of us - the practical consequences of losing your job, having your bank cut your payment processor, etc, means we're effectively stifled. Most global companies will fire you for even belonging to a 'mild' immigration group like numbers USA. We just learned the government decides when you can go to church and what you can do.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member
The safest place you could live is far from big population centers, in the small towns in red states or red counties that are over 90% white with strong outdoorsman/gun ownership/2a culture. Economic strength of a region is less important then any of that. I'd rather do oil changes and make 30k a year and live in said place then make many more cuck bucks living in the cities. Your better off living among non sophisticated blue collar workers then surrounded by limp wristed careerists, gang bangers and leftist communist sympathizers.
The great telework experiment during the pandemic worked. Companies like Twatter and Faceberg are allowing employees to permanently TW. Others will follow. So those with good paying professional jobs Handcuffed to liberal big cities will be free to self Balkanize. White flight on a mega (MAGA?) scale is in the near future.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The safest place you could live is far from big population centers, in the small towns in red states or red counties that are over 90% white with strong outdoorsman/gun ownership/2a culture. Economic strength of a region is less important then any of that. I'd rather do oil changes and make 30k a year and live in said place then make many more cuck bucks living in the cities. Your better off living among non sophisticated blue collar workers then surrounded by limp wristed careerists, gang bangers and leftist communist sympathizers.
Even a half hour commute out of the suburbs while working at a big-box store at the edge of town puts you light years ahead of the rats stuck in the maze.

Don't let perfect be the enemy of good-enough. If you get home and you're surrounded by pasture or trees then you're winning.

Last edited:

Athanasius

Kingfisher
k
Great quote from Pastor Manning pertaining to your post:

"Blacks will never forgive white people as long as they are black. You can give them the civil rights act, voting rights act, you can give them affirmative action and handouts, but they wont forgive you as long as they are black. They will never forgive white people for slavery, Jim Crow, and segregation. You can give them the whole world, but as long as you are white and they are Black, they will never forgive you."
Undeniably true. So if that's the case, what's the point in continuing to mollify them? Whites are in an endless confession booth with no possibility of absolution.

The past few days have once again shown why whites long ago moved away from areas blacks moved into (aka. white flight), and why whites with any sense don't want to live anywhere near these areas. The looters have, for 50+ years, gotten tacit approval from liberal community leaders of all colors. "You have to understand the rage." "They had no other choice." Etc. Lame, disgraceful excuses for anti-social, moral degenerates.

I wouldn't be surprised if there were agitators, but these people are rarely identified and caught, probably because tptb don't want them caught. This type of activity could easily be ended by ID'ing some of the perpetrators and making them pay every last cent for the property damage they've caused, and if they don't have it their EBT cards can be garnished. This would be more effective than prison sentences. But instead most of these degenerates enjoying a new 65" TV have been and will be doubly encouraged to do the same at the next opportunity.

Koolking

Sparrow
I'm not so sure that "MAGA night at the White House is Trump hoping for a bunch of bikers to show up. Well, time will tell.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Even a half hour commute out of the suburbs while working at a big-box store at the edge of town puts you light years ahead of the rats stuck in the maze.

Don't let perfect be the enemy of good-enough. If you get home and you're surrounded by pasture or trees then you're winning.
The Midwestern cities at least do have suburbs maybe 30-40 miles out that aren't all that bad. I'd say you can be 30 to 50+ miles outside of these cities and still be somewhat alright.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
yes since we are in the change it's harder to see than from a long historical perspective. You always hear about the roman 'republic' vs the empire - but the vestiges of the 'republic' remained until the end 'citizenship' a 'senate'..etc.

Most of the Constitution is already dead letter:
1. the 2nd amendment is no longer relevant in blue states and cities like New York. Unless you're a bodyguard for an oligarch you're not allowed to own a gun.
2. the 1st amendment doesn't exist for most of us - the practical consequences of losing your job, having your bank cut your payment processor, etc, means we're effectively stifled. Most global companies will fire you for even belonging to a 'mild' immigration group like numbers USA. We just learned the government decides when you can go to church and what you can do.
All of this is a prelude. When the U.S. becomes a majority minority country, we won't have a first or second amendment. They'll be chipped away piece by piece by concepts like "hate speech" and "white privilege."

How do we know? Because those amendments don't exist in minority majority countries in virtually all places around the world. They were the white man's ideas.

This also goes for manosphere whites' favorite pets, the Asians. They might seem like a model minority now. But their own countries are horrors of human rights violations, and when they rule the U.S. it will be the same.

Here is a saying I'm officially coining: Remove the whites and you remove the rights.