Race riots 2020

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
that is why they will try to avoid outright war.

It isn't only a matter of population density, but of logistics. the blue cities are dependent on supply chains that not only are extremely vulnerable to disruption (one dude with a rifle shut off power for two weeks in a Utah city), but those supply chains go through chokepoints like the Rocky Mountains, Utica, and Southern states that are likely to be red rural strongholds. We've seen in these riots what happens in urban areas when supplies run low: the various ethnic groups militia up and protect their own neighborhoods against anyone who doesn't look like them.

So you'd effectively have a two front war where they're facing extreme ethnic unrest in urban areas AND an active insurgency. the most likely outcome is catastrophic with tens of millions dead from violence and starvation in urban areas alone.

I understand the whole "while they have super high tech stuff!" argument. First point is those things aren't immune to the logistics problem. People who haven't seen an insurgency tend to dramatically over-estimate the effectiveness of such things and dramatically under-estimate the difficulty of rooting out insurgents when the picture involves huge masses of difficult terrain. For example: a lot of aerial surveillance technology simply doesn't work well in swampy areas because the thick tree canopy means you have to be almost right on top of whatever you're trying to watch and Helicopters have a very short effective range for the same reason. they can't get at a target without exposing themselves to missile fire.

Most likely they're going to start a foreign war in an attempt to prevent this.
I don't always agree with Easy_C but I think he is spot on here.

Athanasius

Kingfisher
"Peaceful protester" is the "religion of peace" of 2020. There was a good article on Revolver News recently about how the rioters are putting "peaceful" people in the front such "moms" and "vets," while others cause the problems. Membership in these groups is fluid and there is video of "moms" handing bricks to rioters. They are all working together.

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
This is another great example that among all the good posts LDN has, he jumps the shark occasionally, and quite frankly - like this post - it's obnoxious.
Say, theoretically, there was a group of people who believed they were Chosen by God to rule over every other race in the world once their Messiah returns, since those races are subhuman and don't possess souls, so they'll be largely-eradicated when the Messiah comes, with a small remainder serving as slaves, and their every unified action is to make this come to pass.

Say, theoretically, they're big believers in Forbidden Knowledge and Occult Magic, and study any religious prophecy very closely.

Say, theoretically, they believe their Messiah was returning on September 2021, and some of their 'Religious Leaders' claim to have already met him.

Say, theoretically, they controlled all Political, Educational, Entertainment, Media and Social Power in the world, filtered down through various Religious Institutions and Sects, either Public or Hidden, and their actions are usually sweetened for consumption by using a 'Public Face' who is only a front for their power or ideological programming.

Say, theoretically, they guarantee their designs by bringing all institutional power into their fold to either function as Revolutionary or Pacific, the latter being told to never, ever push back against their revolutionary plans privately, whilst publicly-selling a false oppositional narrative, always letting the revolution gain ground by losing, then, oddly, reliably-retiring into comfy board positions in the Revolutionary Arm.

Say, theoretically, these two arms consistently are shown to always agree on the political interests of the one particular country who are waiting for this Messiah.

Say, theoretically, once the final push to eradicate Christianity in a nation has been decided, all those institutional powers that should push back against it simply do nothing to stop it, and the pattern has been repeatedly-evidenced throughout history by the very political and military interference of the very nation chosen to be next in line.

Say, theoretically, this group of people have used the development of media for roughly 500 years to lie to the world that the institution with 400 years of records explaining how predictably their process of destruction of nations works is the very force behind their evil actions, so people never look too closely to notice their own leaders pretend that they serve good, but their actions reliably-show they serve evil.

Say, theoretically, this group of people believe that the stage has to be set first for the Arrival of their Messiah, who has been prophesied to come during a time of widespread social collapse, financial disaster, revolution, disease and in the wake of a limited nuclear war, all known to them as his 'birthpangs'.

Say, theoretically, they had the power to generate these necessary conditions, and have given the worldwide signal to begin.

Say, theoretically, you know this, but understand it's pointless to try and explain this because most people will tell you that good is evil and evil is good, so simply accept that people have Free Will and have abandoned everything going forwards to God's Will, knowing that this group was prophesied back in the mid 1800's to rise to complete power, subvert every single societal institution, and be used as a scourge for the sins of the Reformation.

Say, theoretically, you understand that God doesn't want to do this to them, and tried to tell them he was Mercy, but their false leaders taught them that he was Judgement, and, in their Legalism, they continually judged others, and so, He will be that Judge for them.

Say, theoretically, you understand that He will explain their inability to discern between good and evil to them better than you ever could, so you just focus on guiding those able to hear.

Say, theoretically, you understand your true relationship with God is to crucify your ego enough until you learn that you're not your own God, only Apu, and that God will sigh patiently each time you clumsily drop your ice cream, then give you another cone anyway just to make you happy, because it's the humility required to recognise that you're too retarded to save either yourself or the world is the true sacrifice of self He desires from you, and is what captures His heart the most. Yet, you try and explain this to people, and they're convinced it's the right denomination, the right style of mass, the right way to receive the host or the perfect number of prayers and penances, and that there's 'still time' to save the world, which is exactly what those overthrowing it think they're doing.

317 (1).png

Say, theoretically, accepting that you're Retarded is your best protection going forward, but you know most people aren't capable of such a wound to their ego, when they're ready to tear each other to pieces anytime someone disagrees with them, and that that could have easily still been you, but He repeatedly stripped you down and humiliated you enough until your ego learnt that arguing for the sake of your ego, even for Him, takes your eyes off of Him.

And with that, the only reason to speak is to transmit necessary information, and accept that no-one has to listen.

Anyway, back to this theoretical group...

Whether you believe in prophecy or not, it doesn't matter when this group does. You're powerless, and they're not.

Learn to be retarded. Stop sniping and read 'The Story of a Soul'. It'll be more use to you than Trump ever could be.

Easy_C

Crow
I have a friend who was out for a stroll and got caught up in the Denver courthouse event. The PD description is actually correct this time. There were a number of dudes who he thought were high on crack (or something similar) running around screaming bloody threats and smashing things up.

What was interesting is that these dudes got dragged away by a bunch of black guys and got beaten pretty badly. He also saw a white lady screaming the usual idiocy hysterically while some black lady was telling her to her face that she was full of shit.

It’s interesting to hear that and it is another data point supporting what I’m hearing that a lot of the Black people are sick of white leftists trying to control the movement

DanielH

Robin
I have a friend who was out for a stroll and got caught up in the Denver courthouse event. The PD description is actually correct this time. There were a number of dudes who he thought were high on crack (or something similar) running around screaming bloody threats and smashing things up.

What was interesting is that these dudes got dragged away by a bunch of black guys and got beaten pretty badly. He also saw a white lady screaming the usual idiocy hysterically while some black lady was telling her to her face that she was full of shit.

It’s interesting to hear that and it is another data point supporting what I’m hearing that a lot of the Black people are sick of white leftists trying to control the movement
In the Spanish Civil War, the leftist “Republicans” fought amongst themselves, even as they were looking down the barrels of Franco's forces and stukas were divebombing them. As agents of Satan they really only understand chaos.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
"Peaceful protester" is the "religion of peace" of 2020. There was a good article on Revolver News recently about how the rioters are putting "peaceful" people in the front such "moms" and "vets," while others cause the problems. Membership in these groups is fluid and there is video of "moms" handing bricks to rioters. They are all working together.

That one with the "OMG TRUMZS GOONZ ARE ATTKIN A NAVY VET!!!11" one gets me. Big fucker is wearing a NAVY sweatshirt. That's a credentialed veteran now?

If my girlfriend wears a Yale sweater, is she going to be recognized as an alumnus by the media?
If I wear a 33 Bulls jersey, should people tweet pics of my big half Asian ass captioning, "OMG! Scottie Pippen is buying a garden hose at ACE!"

For real now...?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Your concerns do not apply to white Americans who have moved to Europe and have integrated into the community, while building bonds within the community. One quote of yours I would like to address:

Private security and state of the art defense systems in my residence? In Europe, in 2020? Really? Give me a break. This is a bit over the top. If America falls it's going to be hard in America, hard in Latin America, hard in Asia, hard in Africa and hard in Europe. It will be hard everywhere. If you are integrated into the community and anti-American sentiment rolls around, then you shutup and downplay your Americanness as much as you can, much like how the German-Americans downplayed their German traits during World War One. If you're integrated and already speaking the local language with a local wife and family, you've hopefully built up some goodwill in your community before the anti-Americanness ramps up.

That said, again, if America falls during any of our lifetimes, then the whole world falls. That means that the world is going to see what's what, which means in Europe you are going to have roaming hoards of millions of FIGHTING AGED MALES from Africa, The Middle East and Asia who have leeched off Europeans since 2015 and have been imported by the millions. The lone white-American living somewhere in Europe is going to be the least of the locals concerns when Mohammad is ready to get his.
You have some valid points, but as was noted in the Trump thread, are you going to move to Europe to hide or are you going there to fight to retain some specific part of European Christendom?

Personally if my location sunk into the sea and I had to choose a place to move to I wouldn't be choosing a location based on some kind of conservative tropes where I cashed in on the suffering the locals went through during the Soviet era (Poland or whatever). The hallmark of the cowardly White this last century has been to run wherever the grass is greener.

Personally being majority German I would move to Germany, no matter how pozzed it is right now, and I would fight to regain my place there.

Trading national genetic ethnicity for "European" is globalism 1.0

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
Oh...
Guess the Deluded Demonrats are concerned the current plan isn't working out too well...

@theWesleyJSmith
Glad you are not upset by the lawlessness, injury to cops, or property destruction. Just the impact on Trump. #Pathetic.
*Emphasis added.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher
Personally if my location sunk into the sea and I had to choose a place to move to I wouldn't be choosing a location based on some kind of conservative tropes where I cashed in on the suffering the locals went through during the Soviet era (Poland or whatever). The hallmark of the cowardly White this last century has been to run wherever the grass is greener.

Personally being majority German I would move to Germany, no matter how pozzed it is right now, and I would fight to regain my place there.
Ironically enough, that's why you would think the minority class would be even more grateful and dedicated to well-being and promulgation of the United States - there is no place else for them to go. Especially those who left because their nation degenerated into a failed state, doubly so for the multi-racial and blacks.

Those like Ilhan Omar who express such contempt for traditional American values should be the most patriotic among us instead of trying to steadily push old home country values and behaviors on us. They seem to have some disconnect that renders them unable to understand that if America adopts all the traits of X-istan, over time it will become X-istan. Truth is, they simply want Somalia with paved roads, fiber optic telecom, indoor plumbing, nice cars, and air conditioning.

Multi-racial people should be similarly upholding of American values because we REALLY literally have no place to go. Taiwan would accept me, but I wouldn't be Taiwanese. I certainly also wouldn't be Central European from so many generations ago. Mixed race people actively trying to subjugate this country is literally stabbing the bottom of an inflatable liferaft.

Blacks are in the same boat. Black Americans - for all the dashikis and kente cloths - have literally zero in common with African blacks aside from melanin and a level of genealogy. They don't eat the same food, live the same way, act the same way, or even speak the same English the same way. If it weren't for this country, blacks would really have to create Wakanda to have anywhere to go.

Your concerns do not apply to white Americans who have moved to Europe and have integrated into the community, while building bonds within the community. One quote of yours I would like to address:

Private security and state of the art defense systems in my residence? In Europe, in 2020? Really? Give me a break. This is a bit over the top. If America falls it's going to be hard in America, hard in Latin America, hard in Asia, hard in Africa and hard in Europe. It will be hard everywhere. If you are integrated into the community and anti-American sentiment rolls around, then you shutup and downplay your Americanness as much as you can, much like how the German-Americans downplayed their German traits during World War One. If you're integrated and already speaking the local language with a local wife and family, you've hopefully built up some goodwill in your community before the anti-Americanness ramps up.

That said, again, if America falls during any of our lifetimes, then the whole world falls. That means that the world is going to see what's what, which means in Europe you are going to have roaming hoards of millions of FIGHTING AGED MALES from Africa, The Middle East and Asia who have leeched off Europeans since 2015 and have been imported by the millions. The lone white-American living somewhere in Europe is going to be the least of the locals concerns when Mohammad is ready to get his.
Europe is a huge place, kind of like Africa. You will notice in my post I specifically mentioned being able to blend in as the race of the locals being a key to survival. I also mentioned specifically that it would be hard for those who cannot blend in, racially with the locals.In Sweden "white" swedes are being attacked and beaten. (Footage is easy to find). In Britain you have massive grooming gangs kidnapping girls many "white" girls and abusing and raping them.(Info is easy to find). In Germany entire towns have been supplanted with migrants. (Info is easy to find). So am I being over the top by saying an "American" if he was white would have a target on his back in a heterogenous area like Europe is becoming. No he will not be safe just like a white "American" living in South Africa is in danger, especially if he goes to the wrong neighborhood. Maybe, I wonder how over the top the fathers of those white "children" being terrorized, raped, and trafficked in Europe think I'm being. You think the thugs beating up the kids in Sweden asked them if their mother and father were both native swedes? Next time read my post before you try to downplay what I said, especially if your going to quote it. Otherwise your simply attacking my character instead of my argument, which is not how intelligent men should converse.

kel

Pelican

"They are all working together" - and "they" includes the police, as posts like this show. "Mostly peaceful", "hijacked the message". Ridiculous that they carry water like that.

Being spread out across the country is a good thing, IMO, except they're often spread out and isolated within their local (lack of) communities, too. Just like people in the cities, but still.
In a sense, it's a good thing.

But the non-cucked right needs a home base state or two with some real firebrand leaders. We need a few states with some real based governors who have supermajorites to do some true MAGA red pill policy initiatives that are big fuck yous to the left and cucked right.. Right now, even the deepest of red states are cucked in various ways.

Deep red Wyoming is a great example. Who is the sole federal congressperson for WY right now?

Liz fuckin Cheney - daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney. She was elected in 2017 and is the definition of GOPe.

People like her need to be excommunicated from the party or the non-cucked right needs to leave the GOP and take over a handful of states under a new party eventually. The current make-up within the majority of the GOP is not acceptable.

Last edited: