Race riots 2020

Uprising

Woodpecker
I have to disagree with this post.

I'm honestly curious. Did you read and research the BLM's manifesto and its founders? What's BLM's true ideological goal and its rooted philosophy? Who is funding BLM? Who is the BLM founder's mentor? If BLM is really for black community, why isn't the money they're receiving going toward to helping reduce black-on-black crimes instead of paying Antifa/BLM agitators for riot-protest demonstrations across the country?

BLM is using blacks as "useful idiots" to target, assault and harass white and any other non-black race for no reason other than being encouraged by the MSM, Democrats, etc. by preying on their emotions and victimhood status. They are using blacks to build up strong hatred and anger.
I don't disagree with you about the BLM and I'm not sure where you come off thinking that I agree with them or anything about them. Read the bolded parts of InfoWarriors quote that I quoted and tell me it's not a crock of shit to compare "Godly non-whites" to the Antifa whites. That's what he did. Compared church going black folks to anarchist white folks. Rather than doing a fair comparison between the white Antifa Bolsheviks and the black BLM street thugs. Because white people bad, black people good, but let me say that while living in my white neighborhood in my white country.

As for your post, you're making it out to where the organization of BLM (yes I know the Soros and Jews and Goodwhite connections to that group) have complete and total power over blacks. And that blacks don't have a choice but to be "useful idiots" as you called them. That blacks are helpless when they gang up to beat the ever living shit out of 1 single white person, ganging up on him like a pack of wolves. That without BLM, the MSM, Democrats, that somehow the strong hatred and anger from blacks against whites wasn't already there.

I'm sorry, but no. The many problems that have plagued the black community, which include violence against whites and hatred and anger towards whites, was already there before BLM, before Democrats, before the MSM and will continue to be there after these institutions move on to something else after the Race Riots. I would like nothing more than for the black community to fix those problems, but I refuse to disrespect them as a group of people by acting like they don't have a choice when they spontaneously decide to gang up 10 and 1 and beat the piss out of some white boy. They do. Nobody makes them do those types of things. And those choices have consequences, even if consequences don't necessarily come to the individual directly.

Last edited:

Ironside

Robin
I have to disagree with this post.

I'm honestly curious. Did you read and research the BLM's manifesto and its founders? What's BLM's true ideological goal and its rooted philosophy? Who is funding BLM? Who is the BLM founder's mentor? If BLM is really for black community, why isn't the money they're receiving going toward to helping reduce black-on-black crimes instead of paying Antifa/BLM agitators for riot-protest demonstrations across the country?

BLM is using blacks as "useful idiots" to target, assault and harass white and any other non-black race for no reason other than being encouraged by the MSM, Democrats, etc. by preying on their emotions and victimhood status. They are using blacks to build up strong hatred and anger.
Yeah they're using them, and what...you're going to be Captain Save Black People? Sorry bud, but we did that already. Half a million White people died fighting each other playing Captain Save Black People - and that's just from 1 war in America, the death toll of Whites killed by blacks worldwide is even more staggering. This is their thanks.
So I can recognize that they're being used, and will be discarded like trash by the organizers. Do I care? No. Should I exert effort to 'save the poor blacks'? No.

DanielH

Robin
You have to realize that the majority of whites are not on the left. They would have voted for Trump or for even Buchanan if he ran today with a far more radical anti-immigration platform. However the left is centered in some areas and has all the power, is dominant in academia, media, entertainment and corporations. Especially the fellow whites control as one bloc media, entertainment and large sections of politics. They also are counted in the white stats and the behavior is highly different from christians.
Oh believe me I understand
How is she a single mom? Isn't bestiality illegal?

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
@Ironside & Uprising, just the type of reactions and responses I expected from you guys. The black-on-white crimes got you hot and bothered, which turned you two into "useful idiots" for the ((()))s.

Don't you get it? Destroying the white race is part of the ((()))ish agenda. Thanks goodness my late Slavic grandparents knew how evil the ((()))s were when I was growing up.

Last edited:

infowarrior1

Ostrich

This post is hilarious, the IRT's would be proud. So many things wrong with that post. I especially like the "nothing is stopping Godless whites from doing said damage in the absence of minorities". You're right, we better import some more of those conservative Africans so they can show America how a civilization is really run.

To say that the cities with the most disorder are white ones is laughable. Contrast Seattle or Portland with Chiraq, or Memphis, or St Louis. It doesn't compare and it's not even close. All the major hotspots in America for gun homicides are in black strongholds. And if not black strongholds than some Latino strongholds out in the California area. The gangs are all a black or Latino problem as well. And for the the few white or mostly white gangs that exist here in America, such as the biker gangs, their homocide and violent crime rates pale in comparison to the blacks. Nor do those biker gangs seem to take up a whole section of a city and turn it into a defacto no go zone for anybody not affiliated with the gang.

And it's for this reason, with the most violent shitholes in America being of mostly black demographics (but Latinos have their hotspots as well), that even the most conservative Indian, even the most red pilled Asian man, hell even the most God fearing white American conservative, if given the choice, would move to the Godless white cities with Antifa strongholds than to move in with the red pilled blacks down in Memphis.

And one last thing:

See, here come those false dichotomies again to prove his point that it's the whites that are the problem. Comparing the white Anitfas versus the church going black folks. Because that's a fair comparison. This is rich. Real rich.

Ok. Now do a more apt comparison between the white Antifas and the Black BLM thugs in terms of looting, destruction and black on white violence versus white on black violence that has gone on during all of these Race Riots. Plenty of videos during the Race Riots showing 10+ blacks ganging up and beating the ever living hell out of 1 single white person. You have some videos during the Race Riots of 10+ whites ganging up and beating the ever living hell out of 1 single black person?

I'll wait.
Did you actually read my post?

You actually prefer the people who would have loved to import those gangs to use as weapons against you?

They are the ones in control in the Democrat strongholds. They are the Democrat Mayors that let minority criminals run Wild they are the ones in the Gated communities.

They look like you but all they see you as is an enemy that must be destroyed. They will not hesitate to take you down while you regard him as harmless.

The mayor of Seattle only used the State to crush CHAZ once her home was threatened.
And you think they couldn't flip a switch and those gangs will be taken down one by one or exterminated.

Nothing stopping the Judicial systems of other countries from crushing violent criminals without mercy.

The 1965 immigration act is to secure votes for the Democrats and to get minorities to do their dirty work in other ways. Like the above examples.

Last edited:

Ironside

Robin
@Ironside & Uprising, just the type of reactions and responses I expected from you guys. The black-on-white crimes got you hot and bothered, which turned you two into "useful idiots" for the ((()))s.

Don't you get it? Destroying the white race is part of the ((()))ish agenda. Thanks goodness my late Slavic grandparents knew how evil the ((()))s were when I was growing up.
Except I'm not ignoring that point at all - just stating the futility of trying to change some of these people's minds. It's akin to being some sort of Mollie Tibbet's dad but redpilled 'Oh yeah my daughter was raped and murdered in a horrific manner by a foreigner, but gosh darnit we gotta put our hate aside and focus on the (((true))) enemy!'

Yatagan

Pelican
Gold Member
When it comes down to it, Blacks are their own separate nation but one with no desire for actual indepdence(they're akin to being more violent gypsies), they are not heritage/white americans with more melanin and different facial features. That's precisely why Joos and the plutocrats are able to utilize them and ally with them, and why it's foolish to engage in the racial equivalent of captain save a hoe or intranational white man's burden.

Pooch32

Sparrow
When it comes down to it, Blacks are their own separate nation but one with no desire for actual indepdence(they're akin to being more violent gypsies), they are not heritage/white americans with more melanin and different facial features. That's precisely why Joos and the plutocrats are able to utilize them and ally with them, and why it's foolish to engage in the racial equivalent of captain save a hoe or intranational white man's burden.
Farakan wants a separate nation for blacks. The problem, that seems to be preventing his movement from growing, is that when any of his followers (Desean Jackson, Nick Cannon, etc) quote him to criticize Prog Jews they get unmercifully attacked by the media until they must beg for forgiveness.

infowarrior1

Ostrich

This post is hilarious, the IRT's would be proud. So many things wrong with that post. I especially like the "nothing is stopping Godless whites from doing said damage in the absence of minorities". You're right, we better import some more of those conservative Africans so they can show America how a civilization is really run.

To say that the cities with the most disorder are white ones is laughable. Contrast Seattle or Portland with Chiraq, or Memphis, or St Louis. It doesn't compare and it's not even close. All the major hotspots in America for gun homicides are in black strongholds. And if not black strongholds than some Latino strongholds out in the California area. The gangs are all a black or Latino problem as well. And for the the few white or mostly white gangs that exist here in America, such as the biker gangs, their homocide and violent crime rates pale in comparison to the blacks. Nor do those biker gangs seem to take up a whole section of a city and turn it into a defacto no go zone for anybody not affiliated with the gang.

And it's for this reason, with the most violent shitholes in America being of mostly black demographics (but Latinos have their hotspots as well), that even the most conservative Indian, even the most red pilled Asian man, hell even the most God fearing white American conservative, if given the choice, would move to the Godless white cities with Antifa strongholds than to move in with the red pilled blacks down in Memphis.

And one last thing:

See, here come those false dichotomies again to prove his point that it's the whites that are the problem. Comparing the white Anitfas versus the church going black folks. Because that's a fair comparison. This is rich. Real rich.

Ok. Now do a more apt comparison between the white Antifas and the Black BLM thugs in terms of looting, destruction and black on white violence versus white on black violence that has gone on during all of these Race Riots. Plenty of videos during the Race Riots showing 10+ blacks ganging up and beating the ever living hell out of 1 single white person. You have some videos during the Race Riots of 10+ whites ganging up and beating the ever living hell out of 1 single black person?

I'll wait.
When you are infected by bacterial infection because your immune system has AIDs. Which is the greater threat? Its the AIDs. Who is ordering police to arrest people defending themselves?

Who is ordering police to stand down and let the riots happen and the Thugs to beat White people? Who is providing the organization that allow this civil unrest to occur on this scale.

I guarantee that if the Authorities are serious. Ethnic Criminal groups would be swept away.

Last edited:

Uprising

Woodpecker
When you are infected by bacterial infection because your immune system has AIDs. Which is the greater threat? Its the AIDs. Who is ordering police to arrest people defending themselves?

Who is ordering police to stand down and let the riots happen and the Thugs to beat White people? Who is providing the organization that allow this civil unrest to occur on this scale.

I guarantee that if the Authorities are serious. Ethnic Criminal groups would be swept away.
Ok. This is the 2nd time you've replied to the same post that I had. I did not respond to your first reply to me, nor to Budoslavic, because we are all talking past each other at this point. And I like both yours and Budoslavic's posts here on RVF. I don't want to argue. I don't want clog up the thread. I have said my piece and you can reread my previous 3 or 4 posts if you're confused about where I stand. You both made good points. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, that was not my intention.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Ok. This is the 2nd time you've replied to the same post that I had. I did not respond to your first reply to me, nor to Budoslavic, because we are all talking past each other at this point. And I like both yours and Budoslavic's posts here on RVF. I don't want to argue. I don't want clog up the thread. I have said my piece and you can reread my previous 3 or 4 posts if you're confused about where I stand. You both made good points. I apologize if I came off the wrong way, that was not my intention.
No worries. I think its good practice for us to cool down and read again other people's posts and reconsider our words.

When we are in a high state of arousal we end up not speaking as well as we should. I have been guilty sometimes of that as well. Since this is the internet this is the place for sharing accurate information. So we can act in the best way possible.

I believe that the more dangerous people are the ones more organized and the more disciplined. That's why I believe the threats as they are.

A Roman Legion can roll over less disciplined Gauls. So it is with Ethnic Gangs. And I believe that I included in the original post the importance of immigration reform. And I do agree that foreigners usually mostly vote Democrat.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What's with the people who can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time?

There's nothing wrong with defining both feral blacks and luciferian jews as adversarial forces that must either be subdued or expelled for societal peace to be re-established.

Again, people treat this entirely as an academic exercise where they can tailor their preferred narrative, right until they find themselves in front of a black gang or a Jewish judge.

Not a great look for BLM and their musical skills are lacking:

Not gonna lie, I would have a really really hard time not chimping out on these people and getting into fisticuffs or shooting someone. I understand the desired effect is to get a "white" guy to lose their mind on someone, but I still shocked at the amount of people who just sit there and take the abuse. When did the right of disgruntled blacks and proxy warriors for the Jews who are down with Marxism supersede my ability to have a meal with my family?

Garuda

Woodpecker
So they're chasing an "umbrella man" that they blame for inciting the Minneapolis fire. The official word is that he's affiliated with the Hells Angels and Aryan Cowboys. Local authorities are also trying to pin on him an incident in the eastern suburbs where bikers stared down a Somalian family on a restaurant patio

The conspiracy theorist would say "Fed! False Flag! Operation Gladio!"