Race riots 2020

So an undercover fed?
Even if there are some feds out there who instigated, the idea that all of the chaos, black looting and clear Antifa rioting can be sustained by feds is ridiculous. And the paltry few real white supremacists (aka neonazis who believe that Hitler was a rightous angel and even super-smart accomplished blacks are somehow inferior because of their race alone) - that those blokes have enough predictive superhuman skills to rise in the FED-ranks for years, have some notable career, then start riots across the country in order to make blacks and local marxists look bad - that is even more insane.

I will give them that there were signs of bricks being delivered or cops doing shady stuff at the beginning, but from what I know then this is almost normal for the elite, when they want riots and looting to happen. And clearly the entire media and politcal establishment showed us all that they wanted people to protest, encouraged them even, called them peaceful, even claimed that the super-dangerous covid would slow because of the woke protests! Does that sound like something the elite wanted to stop? We saw how quickly they wiped the slate clean when the mob came to the private mansion of the mayor of Seattle. They could have done this the very first day with tear-gas or even some of their new energy-projection non-lethal weaponry. Everyone would have scattered instantly and they could have stopped this in 3 days if they wanted to.

There are no white supremacist boogieman - it's like the russian collusion bullshit. There is a marxist agenda and an agenda to incite blacks to do violence to destroy even greater portions of the european-christian-created USA, but that is about it.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
Who said "all of this?". I said this one.

Look at the way he's dressed and his body language. Look at how he walks. It screams "cop". Dude doesn't look or act remotely like a biker.

And why would he need to have "risen in the ranks?" It's most likely some low level undercover grunt. this guy may not even work for US government and could be a state actor but I don't buy that he's a biker.

Johnny Rico

Sparrow
To be fair the woman had no business holding a firearm and she should be required to take a safety class conducted by a professional in order to get it back. She was waiving that pistol around cluelessly at people who were not at that point a direct threat on her life.

1. Treat every gun as if it is loaded.
2. Do not point a gun at something you are not prepared to destroy.
3. Do not put your finger on the trigger unless you are committed to destroying the threat.
4. Mind your background.

Elipe

Robin
To be fair the woman had no business holding a firearm and she should be required to take a safety class conducted by a professional in order to get it back. She was waiving that pistol around cluelessly at people who were not at that point a direct threat on her life.
We've been through this many times before on this forum. Those people WERE a direct threat on her life. Those people and/or their allies have made many, many death threats to white people not on board with BLM. They also broke into the neighborhood through a gate that was supposed to keep people out. When you have a MOB of people that belong to an organization known for violent riots and arson knocking at your front door, pointing guns at them is the absolute correct thing to do.

Then those people did nothing wrong.

3. Do not put your finger on the trigger unless you are committed to destroying the threat.
Yeah, they did nothing wrong.

Gun safety is for fellow countrymen, not for traitors and fifth columnists.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

4. Mind your background.
You are correct as far as safe handling of a firearm. But the pistol she is holding isn't an operating handgun, it is just a prop. The DA tried to pretend like it was a real firearm but that didn't work at all.

dicknixon72

Kingfisher

4. Mind your background.
I believe it came to be that the gun was a courtroom prop they've used in trial.

Johnny Rico

Sparrow
You are correct as far as safe handling of a firearm. But the pistol she is holding isn't an operating handgun, it is just a prop. The DA tried to pretend like it was a real firearm but that didn't work at all.
I didn't know it was a fake gun but legally it doesn't matter just like robbing a bank with a fake gun is still armed robbery.

To address Elipe's comment I disagree with you. Anyone trained in firearm safety would of kept their firearms at low ready in that situation. Frankly, I would of stayed inside. The mob was angry and hurling verbal threats but they were not physically violent on a personal level. If a party is verbally insulting and threatening a police officer he cannot point a firearm at them unless they physically threaten his life and advance on him. I get the "fed up with the bullshit" and wanting to make a statement but they put themselves at serious risk by doing what they did.

Last edited:

Ironside

Robin
Even if there are some feds out there who instigated, the idea that all of the chaos, black looting and clear Antifa rioting can be sustained by feds is ridiculous. And the paltry few real white supremacists (aka neonazis who believe that Hitler was a rightous angel and even super-smart accomplished blacks are somehow inferior because of their race alone) - that those blokes have enough predictive superhuman skills to rise in the FED-ranks for years, have some notable career, then start riots across the country in order to make blacks and local marxists look bad - that is even more insane.

I will give them that there were signs of bricks being delivered or cops doing shady stuff at the beginning, but from what I know then this is almost normal for the elite, when they want riots and looting to happen. And clearly the entire media and politcal establishment showed us all that they wanted people to protest, encouraged them even, called them peaceful, even claimed that the super-dangerous covid would slow because of the woke protests! Does that sound like something the elite wanted to stop? We saw how quickly they wiped the slate clean when the mob came to the private mansion of the mayor of Seattle. They could have done this the very first day with tear-gas or even some of their new energy-projection non-lethal weaponry. Everyone would have scattered instantly and they could have stopped this in 3 days if they wanted to.

There are no white supremacist boogieman - it's like the russian collusion bullshit. There is a marxist agenda and an agenda to incite blacks to do violence to destroy even greater portions of the european-christian-created USA, but that is about it.
This is actually the point of the narrative - they tossed it out there. They know it's false, and they dont believe it for a second, but you took the time to construct an argument against it. They said some nonsense, and made you waste a half an hour trying to explain how he wasn't a 'white supremacist'.
The correct response is 'liar'. That's it. 'Prove it's a lie!' 'It's said by a liar.'