Race riots 2020

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I didn't know it was a fake gun but legally it doesn't matter just like robbing a bank with a fake gun is still armed robbery.

To address Elipe's comment I disagree with you. Anyone trained in firearm safety would of kept their firearms at low ready in that situation. Frankly, I would of stayed inside. The mob was angry and hurling verbal threats but they were not physically violent on a personal level. If a party is verbally insulting and threatening a police officer he cannot draw on them unless they physically threaten his life. I also get the "fed up with the bullshit" and wanting to make a statement but they put themselves at serious risk by doing what they did.
They are typical boomer life long Democrat voters. They have no idea what is going on in the real world and they think they can charge out of their home and wave guns around at the Global elites foot soldiers.

They are lucky they are wealthy, well connected, and both attorneys. Had it been some regular guy, like most of us, we would be facing years in prison.

Yes, stay inside and don't draw your gun unless they break into your home. Otherwise you will be facing serious charges by a George Soros funded DA.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
No worries. I think its good practice for us to cool down and read again other people's posts and reconsider our words.

When we are in a high state of arousal we end up not speaking as well as we should. I have been guilty sometimes of that as well. Since this is the internet this is the place for sharing accurate information. So we can act in the best way possible.

I believe that the more dangerous people are the ones more organized and the more disciplined. That's why I believe the threats as they are.

A Roman Legion can roll over less disciplined Gauls. So it is with Ethnic Gangs. And I believe that I included in the original post the importance of immigration reform. And I do agree that foreigners usually mostly vote Democrat.
A "high state of arousal + stupid decisions" at some point is probably how most guys ended up on RVF

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Hells Angels is basically a social club now. They might sling some dope but they're nothing like they used to be. Clown World fake news.

Honk!
Uh, no.

They have good PR pushing that narrative, but they are certainly not a pussy social club. Far, far from it, at least where I am at.

And there is a 0% chance that dude is HA. Anyone with a brain and street experience knows this. But tossing out the good ol' Hells Angels boogeyman is just how the retards in the media roll these days.

Elipe

Robin
I didn't know it was a fake gun but legally it doesn't matter just like robbing a bank with a fake gun is still armed robbery.

To address Elipe's comment I disagree with you. Anyone trained in firearm safety would of kept their firearms at low ready in that situation. Frankly, I would of stayed inside. The mob was angry and hurling verbal threats but they were not physically violent on a personal level. If a party is verbally insulting and threatening a police officer he cannot point a firearm at them unless they physically threaten his life and advance on him. I get the "fed up with the bullshit" and wanting to make a statement but they put themselves at serious risk by doing what they did.
All right, I'll admit I got heated there. You're right. But I AM fed up with the bullshit.

Ironside

Robin
Uh, no.

They have good PR pushing that narrative, but they are certainly not a pussy social club. Far, far from it, at least where I am at.

And there is a 0% chance that dude is HA. Anyone with a brain and street experience knows this. But tossing out the good ol' Hells Angels boogeyman is just how the retards in the media roll these days.
Correct. But they're all White.
It's like blaming something on 'the crips'.
Everyone immediately knows they're black. There are no White crips.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
This umbrella man is one of the most suspicious things about this whole affair.

There are billions of dollars of damages caused by rioters, ongoing. 100s of far-left people have been arrested. All you have to do is go to Portland if you want to round up a horde of people responsible for violence. But the media aren't interested in anything other than supporting them flashing blinding lasers in people's eyes. Instead they have been interested in umbrella man from the very beginning. Why?

Somehow a guy who smashed about five windows before walking off is the smoking gun that white supremacists were behind all the violence you can plainly see is by far-leftists and black thugs. You don't even need to spend two months of digging to find the far-left responsible for this.

They are now using cell data to try and track down this guy and the MSM are pumping out joyous articles by the pound. It took the entire MSM two days to even get round to covering CHAZ, the 'country' with the highest homicide rate in recorded history. When they did it was very nice coverage. I've not heard of any consequences for the CHAZ people. But everything is being thrown at umbrella man.

One of the most surprising things about this whole thing is that some right-wing person hasn't gone out with a gun and taken out 50 people, or blown up a protest site. Because this whole affair has shown more than anything else that the mainstream left is absolutely swamped in violent lunatics that they can't only not denounce, but are out supporting as they smash up property. The left is also absolutely bringing with idealouges, who, if their ideology was inverted they would be alt-right and banned from everywhere. The left is full of people who were members of radical communist organisations in university. Conversely is there anyone anywhere on the mainstream right who was once a member of a fascist group?

Ironside

Robin

There are billions of dollars of damages caused by rioters, ongoing. 100s of far-left people have been arrested. All you have to do is go to Portland if you want to round up a horde of people responsible for violence. But the media aren't interested in anything other than supporting them flashing blinding lasers in people's eyes. Instead they have been interested in umbrella man from the very beginning. Why?

Somehow a guy who smashed about five windows before walking off is the smoking gun that white supremacists were behind all the violence you can plainly see is by far-leftists and black thugs. You don't even need to spend two months of digging to find the far-left responsible for this.
It's bullshit. If I was a sneaky nasty liar like them running a news corporation the headline would be:
'Unidentified man wielding a Black umbrella, with Black clothing, and Black gloves, used a Black handled hammer to break windows'
Gee golly, what color would people associate the perpetrator with?

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

They are now using cell data to try and track down this guy and the MSM are pumping out joyous articles by the pound. It took the entire MSM two days to even get round to covering CHAZ, the 'country' with the highest homicide rate in recorded history. When they did it was very nice coverage. I've not heard of any consequences for the CHAZ people. But everything is being thrown at umbrella man.

One of the most surprising things about this whole thing is that some right-wing person hasn't gone out with a gun and taken out 50 people, or blown up a protest site. Because this whole affair has shown more than anything else that the mainstream left is absolutely swamped in violent lunatics that they can't only not denounce, but are out supporting as they smash up property. The left is also absolutely bringing with idealouges, who, if their ideology was inverted they would be alt-right and banned from everywhere. The left is full of people who were members of radical communist organisations in university. Conversely is there anyone anywhere on the mainstream right who was once a member of a fascist group?

MSM is a cesspool of shit and lies.

Its been said many times, but I have smart friends who get all their news from the Nytimes and in their bubble, antifa hasnt done anything wrong. They really believe that.

Minnesota was urban blacks, but they were angry because white people in MN are evil and the cops are murdering thugs. Plus Umbrella man. Portland its white supremacists or antifa guys who were beaten down for doing nothing are getting back at the evil police.

They have been convinced no person on the left has ever done anything they didnt have the right to do.

JohnKreese

Pelican

To address Elipe's comment I disagree with you. Anyone trained in firearm safety would of kept their firearms at low ready in that situation. Frankly, I would of stayed inside. The mob was angry and hurling verbal threats but they were not physically violent on a personal level. If a party is verbally insulting and threatening a police officer he cannot point a firearm at them unless they physically threaten his life and advance on him. I get the "fed up with the bullshit" and wanting to make a statement but they put themselves at serious risk by doing what they did.
Really?

Looks like you've had some firearms handling problems in the past!

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Interesting. I'm not a biker but have been to many rallies and never saw any violence whatsoever. I figured the 1%ers were tough guys you wouldn't want to mess with but no longer violent criminals. If I'm mistaken they must have major cartel/CIA connections.
They have self-discipline unlike street gangs crewed by fatherless boys.

They likely are good fathers to their children and raised by good men in turn. So their violence is more "meek" as in they know to keep their swords sheathed until the time and place is right.

Barbarians almost always gets rolled over by disciplined legions. Same thing.

Jesus was meek. He reserved the cursing for the fig tree and the violence for the Temple turned into a den of thieves and a Marketplace. And most of his fury for the Day of the LORD. His 2nd coming.

As Christians right now. We are functionally Diplomats for God. Negotiating the surrender and submission of God's enemies while they still have mercy from God. That causes the New Testament and the Christian Life that Jesus practices and teaches in his First Coming make much more sense.

Why are we to resist until the shedding of our own blood. Its because as the Church we are at 1st a Community of Diplomats for God.

The Gospel is the offer of Peace and reconciliation from God our King so that he might spare those who surrender to his Victorious Kingdom. So that they share in his Victory and not be destroyed as part of the losing side.

Last edited: