Race riots 2020

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
To be fair the woman had no business holding a firearm and she should be required to take a safety class conducted by a professional in order to get it back. She was waiving that pistol around cluelessly at people who were not at that point a direct threat on her life.
You are living in a two-class society in which whites are subjects, not citizens.

If dozens of cities had been looted and burned by a White Lives Matter movement then a White Lives Matter march started heading through a black neighborhood testing the waters then there would be nothing but praise heaped on every black person who got on their porch, guns in hand, and there would be not a second thought for where those guns were pointed.

Second Amendment. A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Granted there is a divider between bearing arms and lining someone up but I don't think the founders would have thought what the McCloskeys did was out of line in defending their land.

But like I said. You guys are second class citizens now. Have been for quite a few years. And slaves don't get to defend themselves by force of arms. No matter what a long-since irrelevant piece of paper in a museum in DC says. One wonders how many McCloskeys have been stitched up in the background because they didn't get the same publicity (eyeball-time always being a zero sum game). America as it was founded is long dead.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Heather MacDonald from the Manhattan Institute says that 1/3 of all black men have been convicted of a felony. Haven't heard that stat before.

Ive heard the stat that like 80% or 90% of them have criminal records. If that's 1/3 felony and 2/3 misdemeanor, sounds about right to me.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
They have self-discipline unlike street gangs crewed by fatherless boys.

They likely are good fathers to their children and raised by good men in turn. So their violence is more "meek" as in they know to keep their swords sheathed until the time and place is right.

Barbarians almost always gets rolled over by disciplined legions. Same thing.

Jesus was meek. He reserved the cursing for the fig tree and the violence for the Temple turned into a den of thieves and a Marketplace. And most of his fury for the Day of the LORD. His 2nd coming.

As Christians right now. We are functionally Diplomats for God. Negotiating the surrender and submission of God's enemies while they still have mercy from God. That causes the New Testament and the Christian Life that Jesus practices and teaches in his First Coming make much more sense.

Why are we to resist until the shedding of our own blood. Its because as the Church we are at 1st a Community of Diplomats for God.

The Gospel is the offer of Peace and reconciliation from God our King so that he might spare those who surrender to his Victorious Kingdom. So that they share in his Victory and not be destroyed as part of the losing side.
Exactly. A biker rally would tend to see the least amount of violence, as everyone there is armed and knows how to fight.

Also divorce is pretty frowned upon as well. Its seen as a liability, and family is pretty fundamental to them.

My dad ran with a few bikers, but never wanted to go all the way. One of his good buddies did, and I have lots of memories of time spent at his place. When him and his wife were having a hard time, it was pretty stressful on my parents, and there were always a few patch members around his place. Trying to salvage the marriage or talk sense. Dad's buddy had a drug problem, and they tried to get him under control. They couldn't, and they separated. Within a year he was dead.

At the funeral there were lots of bikers there. It was a pretty intimidating place, but I will never forget the roar of 100 bikes riding with the hearse, like modern viking warriors. I heard later from his daughter that they told her mom, her and her little brother that they would never want for anything. That college or school would be taken care of. That they would never go hungry. That they would always have protection, if it was ever needed.

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker

"During this time, he taught the Catholic faith to the people of Hawaii. Father Damien also cared for the patients himself and established leadership within the community to build houses, schools, roads, hospitals, and churches. He dressed residents' ulcers, built a reservoir, made coffins, dug graves, shared pipes, and ate poi by hand with them, providing both medical and emotional support.

After eleven years caring for the physical, spiritual, and emotional needs of those in the leper colony, Father Damien contracted leprosy. He continued with his work despite the infection but finally succumbed to the disease on 15 April 1889."

Father Damien on his death bed after contracting leprosy.

1.jpg

Toward the end of his life

3.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Hells Angels are the real deal and if you start down that path, become a member, you should be ready for serious problems if you want out. Or you dont want to do what they ask.

I have first hand knowledge of this stuff with a friends dad. Dont larp with biker gangs, they will kill you.
I have had a few interactions with the Banditos and live near their HQ Chapter/President in Houston Area. These gangs do a great job of marketing like they aren't the low life scum that they are in reality. They will flaunt their connections with Drs/Lawyers/well to do society meanwhile they'll have a large portion running guns and meth... They have gotten better at not acting in direct confrontation with the police, and they are certainly serious about their convictions regarding respect for their club... But anyone who says that they are stand up folks, or good father's ect... By and large has only interacted with the part of the club that covers the PR side to cover for the Drug running and illicit drug/criminal economies that are going on behind the facade. I had one interaction while transitioning out of the Marine Corps when I was loaded and feeling balsy where I had a conversation with 3 banditos. At first they assumed I was an undercover cop based off my look/body language but after a couple pitchers of beer I got to asking some real questions. Let's just say they aren't as little Lord Fauntleroy as they'd pretend. I got out of there with out a 3 on 1 fight because the senior one of them was in the army 20 years ago and realzised I was just a curious idoit. Anyway, hells angels/banditos/Mongols... Doesn't matter this Antifa guy ain't one of em.

Easy_C

Crow
Agreed. It’s important to be cognizant of what they are BUT they’re going to be a huge factor as things heat up going forward.

I used to live in one of America's big biker towns with a huge number of clubs in it. At the time I had a bike and would attend events around town, eventually getting on decent terms with one of the Christian orgs in town and every so often riding along with them on rides. I'm a bit familiar with the scene but not part of it.

These guys have an alternative governance at state and national levels, strong connections to shady crowds who can handle problems without calling cops, and communications systems that don’t depend on the Internet working.

More important Both 1% and 99% Biker orgs are the single most effective source muscle that our side has. Like them or not I fully expect that they’ll be in effective control of some areas during periods of social breakdown.

My recommendation for those of you who actually know what you’re doing is to get involved with the scene. Not joining a 1% club. It’s not compatible with Christianity. However there are plenty of organizations that are with varying degrees of commitment. Some of these include 3 piece patch Christian clubs that are every bit as serious as the Outlaw clubs but with a Christ centered mission. Furthermore most of these guys are extremely good at figuring out who people really are and (with some high profile exceptions) have been able to sniff out who the feds are. I've steed near groups where they were talking about how they couldn't take some dude because they'd asked around about him and figured out he had family who were cops in another state.

How to conduct yourself around them is a long topic best covered elsewhere (like Black Dragon on Youtube). The TLDR is listen more than you speak, don’t try to act hard, don't ask about "club business" and don’t try to act or look like anything you’re not.

Some of you all have been saying there’s no support network for white people. There absolutely is and it’s your 99%er Motorcycle clubs and more
Serious 1-piece patch orgs like CVMA and BACA.

Catch is it’s not for everyone and it can be hazardous if you’re a goober. For the people who are well rounded, get along with blue collar white people, and can check their egos at the door it’s a good community to be a part of.

Last edited:
Assume that a "white" gang of any type is working with Mexican gangs to flood drugs into white areas.

Join the Army if you are interested in gang life.
Yeah I tend to agree here.... and I don't agree with the narrative that these people are on the side of Logos. And sorry Easy_C (and I don't mean any disrespect, and apologize if I I've misconstrued your post)... while your experience may have been positive, or at least non-adversarial just like mine... I would not see these folks anything else other than self interested. They're more Mad Max than they are benevolent pro+White crusader. They will rape your wife/gf/mom and take all your shit before you can say Peckerwood if it's a convenient thing they don't believe they'll get caught for.

Yeah I tend to agree here.... and I don't agree with the narrative that these people are on the side of Logos. And sorry Easy_C (and I don't mean any disrespect, and apologize if I I've misconstrued your post)... while your experience may have been positive, or at least non-adversarial just like mine... I would not see these folks anything else other than self interested. They're more Mad Max than they are benevolent pro+White crusader. They will rape your wife/gf/mom and take all your shit before you can say Peckerwood if it's a convenient thing they don't believe they'll get caught for.
The "white" or "ethnic white" part of these gangs is just the practical reality of creating male solidarity. It's easier within a race or ethnicity. They really are racist. But they aren't going to put "public service" to white America over making money.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
America “as it was founded” was never sustainable.

I think the current state is the natural result of Americanism, not a deviation from it.

Of course industrialism and technological development have played a huge role (as @ilostabet had outlined many times on the forum), but that’s a different topic.
Well sure, but as founded, dead.

kazz

Kingfisher
You guys romanticizing bikers lol. I worked for well over a decade as a bouncer and eventually managing a nightclub, I know how they work.

They are the scum of the earth and alot of people respect them, the people that do are always to young and/or lack the wisdom to see what they really are.

The make drugs, sell them to kids. They are involved in organised crime, they beat women. They are to stupid to see that what they do is so toxic and has no future. They believe in a 'code' and act like warriors but they are dogs. They are pretentious, vain and status is everything, this status is often not earned.

On the plus side they are usually respectful and of no concern to the average guy going about his life.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Some of you are falling into a false dichotomy of ruling out icky motorcycle gangs on the basis that they don't tick all of your civnat preference boxes. This is the amusing nature of consumer culture in grappling with the decline.

"Where is my perfect solution?! I'm not interested in making compromises!!"

The only reason biker gangs are coming up at all is because your society is riddled with festering cancers that are spreading by the day and all of the institutions charged with the task of protecting you are either absent or have become enemies. "Biker gangs are bad" is like saying "chemo makes you sick".

Ok then. Come up with a better solution.

Or die.

Your choice.

ginsu

Robin
This self interest is exactly the point. Theyre not saviors of white culture and neither should they be. They're just looking out for their own and not caring who they need to hurt or what laws to break to get it. That's why its better to be on the inside with them. You'll be treated as a guest and potential recruit, if you are lucky enough to have a family member part of hells angels you don't even have to go all in yourself. Why do the mexicans in america and muslims in europe dominate certain neighbourhoods ?. Because they can make a phone call and have groups of 10, 20, 30 people showing up to project strength. This doesn't exist for white people except in the form of biker gangs. And the more society deteriorates the more valuable being part of such a tribe becomes. Atleast you won't stand alone. I have no intentions going down this route myself, but it might be something if you are stuck in low income job, with no perspective of ever moving away or creating your own group/space.

Also i wouldn't call leaving your wife and children at home most of the time desperate for attention while you are doing the mandatory hours/nights at the club house and banging groupies good family practices.

Last edited: