Race riots 2020

Easy_C

Crow
Yeah I tend to agree here.... and I don't agree with the narrative that these people are on the side of Logos. And sorry Easy_C (and I don't mean any disrespect, and apologize if I I've misconstrued your post)... while your experience may have been positive, or at least non-adversarial just like mine... I would not see these folks anything else other than self interested. They're more Mad Max than they are benevolent pro+White crusader. They will rape your wife/gf/mom and take all your shit before you can say Peckerwood if it's a convenient thing they don't believe they'll get caught for.
I specifically said don’t join an outlaw group.

There’s a surprisingly diverse number of them out there including a lot where the membership are specifically Christian. Others are just veterans groups and the like. Those groups tend to have a lot of solid dudes.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Political persecution.

And yet another reminder that many in the police force are nothing but mercenaries for the globalists. They'd round up their own granny for wrongthink if they'd have to

Which brings me to the whole 'Defend the Blue' countermovement.. What a joke. When will conservatives learn?

It's a bit like that black woman that got arrested wearing a Back the Blue shirt whilst removing illegal BLM propaganda.. And then the cop was saying 'I don't have a choice! etc., but he did it anyway

It's so dumb to see

Why do progressives use the word "bodies" instead of people. I hear that a lot from them.
I'm pretty sure its related to Marxism. Kinda like if you're a Marxist can't just say "workers in a factory need better lunches in the canteen" its "the proletariat is alienated from their nutrients and want more but the burgeoise control the means of production in the kitchen". It makes them sound more intelligent, it makes non-political people confused and more willing to submit.

Why do progressives use the word "bodies" instead of people. I hear that a lot from them.
Weirdnosis by The Rogue Hypnotist discusses this very thing.

TLDR: Language of this nature is nothing more than a form of hypnosis, in that the individualism of people must be subverted through various channels, in this case symbol switching via the exchanging of norms for new more progressive terms.

I never put a whole lot of stock into this sort of topic before, however this book perfectly describes this sort of behavior. Worth a read in my view.

Ironside

Robin
Dehumanization.
Ultimately Communism and Capitalism have the same fault of viewing human beings as just numbers and units of production. It's a lot harder to sell the idea of 'people' being subjected to depravity than it is to sell the idea of 'bodies' being subjected to the same thing.
The Soviet Union for example threw millions of 'bodies' against the German war machine in WW2.

Johnny Rico

Sparrow
I think a lot of the discussion on the forum is focused on a small group of paid agitators on the West Coast. Regular liberals aren't rioting, burning flags and bibles and destroying statues. This is a small group of people. Regular Democrats are liberal just because of a combination of ignorance, a sunshine and rainbows view on the world and the propaganda they received in public schooling/media. They obey and follow because of the (((banks))) usury control on every facet of society compelling them to do so and most people cannot think on their own.

Half of my friends are lefties and they're good, law abiding people and after a few beers are poured the politics come out. They all disapprove of everything that is happening.. they just think gays should get marriage rights, weed should be legal and they don't like Orange Man. Whatever, they're still my friends.

Portland and Seattle are shit boxes. Let em burn and don't worry yourselves too much. No one here would go there anyway.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Half of my friends are lefties and they're good, law abiding people and after a few beers are poured the politics come out. They all disapprove of everything that is happening.. they just think gays should get marriage rights, weed should be legal and they don't like Orange Man. Whatever, they're still my friends.
You throw out "gays should get marriage rights" as if it's some inconsequential point in a list of equally inconsequential things. It's incredibly important - giving gay people marriage rights is an enormous deal. Imagine how people would feel about that just 50 years ago, let alone 500. It's enormous - and it's about the deconstruction of western civilisation.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
I think a lot of the discussion on the forum is focused on a small group of paid agitators on the West Coast. Regular liberals aren't rioting, burning flags and bibles and destroying statues. This is a small group of people. Regular Democrats are liberal just because of a combination of ignorance, a sunshine and rainbows view on the world and the propaganda they received in public schooling/media. They obey and follow because of the (((banks))) usury control on every facet of society compelling them to do so and most people cannot think on their own.

Portland and Seattle are shit boxes. Let em burn and don't worry yourselves too much. No one here would go there anyway.
I think the events of this year have conclusively put the "liberals are good people, just with slightly different opinion" theory to rest.

This part is especially telling:

They all disapprove of everything that is happening...
If they disapprove of it, then why do Democrats who are causing these things keep getting elected to the point that they are a few years away from completely dominating the country?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Yeah, the "they're basically good people" thing is getting old.

The irony is that when the Right starts putting up serious resistance then the center left is going to get cannibalized very quickly. Arguably it's already in progress.

"I don't agree with any of this stuff."

Funny. Okay. Well it's your neighborhoods they're burning. You didn't give a shit when they were just harassing heritage types but now those heritage types are bristling with guns and you soft progs are being preyed on instead. Everybody who bothered to open their eyes saw this coming a long way away. Learn the words "I was wrong, and I repent". Or suffer what you deserve.

Your good liberals are either cowards who won't stand against the horrible things that liberals have done recently publicly. Or they support it, either way they need to be put down like the rabid feral dogs they are. If a single one had an ounce of ethics they would disavow at the least and openly fight back at the most, not whisper in secret behind closed doors.