Race riots 2020

Elipe

Woodpecker
Half of my friends are lefties and they're good, law abiding people and after a few beers are poured the politics come out. They all disapprove of everything that is happening.. they just think gays should get marriage rights, weed should be legal and they don't like Orange Man.
It's funny you call them law abiding, when most of the people you're talking about - and I know the kind of person you're talking about - do weed illegally (hint: that's why they want it legalized). Anyway, if there's one thing you should have learned over the past decade, but more specifically the past 4 years, it's that "law-abiding" is an absolutely worthless characteristic if it is not backed by a strong moral foundation. "Law-abiding" just means that those people won't do anything flagrantly illegal (except smoking weed, of course, and visiting prostitutes), but they'll happily subvert the shit out of your legal system until it satisfies their feelz. They did this to abortion, so now they can murder babies all they want because the law says it's okay, so it must be okay! (/s)

The vast majority of pantifa leftists were at some point in their lives one of those "good, law abiding" people, and now look at them. Look what happened when they got radicalized. You think your friends are immune to radicalization? All it takes for them is one bad day, one day where they get fired from their jobs for mispronouncing some bizarre name or using the wrong pronoun, their check bounces when it comes to paying rent, and their more extreme marxist buddies tell them, "marxism will fix everything for you."

And that also dovetails with the point Teedub made:
You throw out "gays should get marriage rights" as if it's some inconsequential point in a list of equally inconsequential things. It's incredibly important - giving gay people marriage rights is an enormous deal. Imagine how people would feel about that just 50 years ago, let alone 500. It's enormous - and it's about the deconstruction of western civilisation.
"lol by the way, gays should marry" isn't just a "lol by the way" thing. You fail to recognize that this moved the overton window onto other things that we are now seeing in play, such as trannyism, pedoism, pronoun fuckery, etc. etc. You fail to see that the Tower of Babel was built brick by brick. Every brick that you place enables the placement of another brick on top of it.

The picture above is a ziggurat, which is what many scholars believe the Tower of Babel was (at least a variant of). You don't get to the top layer without the bricks at the bottom. Gay marriage was just one of the lower layers of the modern Spiritual Tower of Babel that now towers before us, arrogantly blaspheming against God and spitting on His creation.

Let's see here. Yesterday Antifa (I might call them Anti-Christian from now forward) stacked up bibles and burned them in the street. At the same time a few NBA personnel decided to stand for the national anthem to honor the men who died fighting for this country. They are now asking for forgiveness for doing so.

Roosh

Cardinal
I think a lot of the discussion on the forum is focused on a small group of paid agitators on the West Coast. Regular liberals aren't rioting, burning flags and bibles and destroying statues. This is a small group of people. Regular Democrats are liberal just because of a combination of ignorance, a sunshine and rainbows view on the world and the propaganda they received in public schooling/media. They obey and follow because of the (((banks))) usury control on every facet of society compelling them to do so and most people cannot think on their own.

Half of my friends are lefties and they're good, law abiding people and after a few beers are poured the politics come out. They all disapprove of everything that is happening.. they just think gays should get marriage rights, weed should be legal and they don't like Orange Man. Whatever, they're still my friends.

Portland and Seattle are shit boxes. Let em burn and don't worry yourselves too much. No one here would go there anyway.
It's not that simple. You have to look at it from the perspective of support to combat ratio. In modern military conflicts, only a tiny percentage of soldiers are involved in actual combat. The ratio could be up to 1 to 50 now (i.e. 50 non-combatant support members are needed for 1 soldier who does the fighting). There may only be 2,500 marines doing daily combat at any one time during a battle in a foreign country, but there are 50,000 troops in the area. They have guns but don't do most of the shooting.

So when you see "only" 1000 antifa fighting, you have to look at who is supporting them, and in the case of what's happening in America (5th-gen warfare), it's tens of millions of people. Start with the NGO groups that George Soros funds, the mayoral offices that direct police officers not to make arrests, the media that lies about the protester violence, the universities that provide an ideological foundation for their revolution, the huge army of leftists providing cover on social networking, and the voters who continue to vote Democrat. In other words, for you to only see 1000 antifa in Portland, one city in the United States, combating nightly for months on end, they are getting both direct and indirect support from millions of Americans throughout numerous institutions.

If our society was healthy, there would only be 10 freaks out on the streets for a 2-hour protest. But we don't have that, because of the societal-wide support that antifa gets, and so therefore we must predict that they will spread quickly and violently to other parts of the country.

Last edited:

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Your good liberals are either cowards who won't stand against the horrible things that liberals have done recently publicly. Or they support it, either way they need to be put down like the rabid feral dogs they are. If a single one had an ounce of ethics they would disavow at the least and openly fight back at the most, not whisper in secret behind closed doors.
How much better are we as conservatives? Our team is muzzled and quietly griping too.

You throw out "gays should get marriage rights" as if it's some inconsequential point in a list of equally inconsequential things. It's incredibly important - giving gay people marriage rights is an enormous deal. Imagine how people would feel about that just 50 years ago, let alone 500. It's enormous - and it's about the deconstruction of western civilisation.
The problem is regular liberals don't see the problem behind that. They think 20% of the world is gay when its less than 1%. They're idealists who follow what the media tells them and no one can change their mind... except the media. They think that gays are actually oppressed and are denied the same benefits as them so they fall in line. They just want everyone to be happy and I can't argue with that on the surface - but they don't see how gays are usually perverts and corrupt the younger generations and actively promoting it is a very evil thing for our society.

On the issue of abortion my liberal friends are 100% for it... yet they all have good marriages and well mannered children. Only one of these families had an abortion but it was because the child was 100% unviable because he did not have a central nervous system. They support it because they are expected to... even though their subconscious says its wrong.

Roosh - Excellent post I hadn't thought of it from that point of view.

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
The problem is regular liberals don't see the problem behind that.
We are fast approaching a time when it won't matter what the reason is that someone doesn't see whatever problem behind whatever situation.

Think for awhile on this one: your friends are probably not your allies, however nice you think they are. They don't share your values, even though it may appear they do through the lens of what is likely comfort.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
So when you see "only" 1000 antifa fighting, you have to look at who is supporting them, and in the case of what's happening in America (5th-gen warfare), it's tens of millions of people. Start with the NGO groups that George Soros funds, the mayoral offices that direct police officers not to make arrests, the media that lies about the protester violence, the universities that provide an ideological foundation for their revolution, the huge army of leftists providing cover on social networking, and the voters who continue to vote Democrat. In other words, for you to only see 1000 antifa in Portland, one city in the United States, combating nightly for months on end, they are getting both direct and indirect support from millions of Americans throughout numerous institutions.

If our society was healthy, there would only be 10 freaks out on the streets for a 2-hour protest. But we don't have that, because of the societal-wide support that antifa gets, and so therefore we must predict that they will spread quickly and violently to other parts of the country.
Correct. How many people believe in the White Supremacist USA myth? How many people have Trump derangement syndrome over a president who is frankly a more benevolent most peace-loving president than any Republican president in decades? How many people believe in the black oppression myth - excusing any crime participation in the population as a racist dog whistle? Then look at the media, establishment and even doctors and nurses supporting giant protests 'for the right cause' while berating a few dozen churchgoers who even don't mind putting on masks as long as they get to have their church service.

Based on that calculation I would say that 85% of (((fellow Whites))), 35% of Christian Whites, 90% of Blacks and 65% of Latinos are in some part supportive of all of this. That does not mean that they participate in violent riots or lootings - just that they are willing to excuse the frontline combatants and looters.

Half the country easily is indoctrinated. And the propaganda continues - as previously noted also at Ice Hockey where they did the first 15 minutes recently relentlessly blasting the BLM crap while rolling out the 2 black players they have while the 20 black viewers are certainly deeply impressed by it all.

I think that only the ice prevented them from taking the knee. The propaganda is everywhere now.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
We are fast approaching a time when it won't matter what the reason is that someone doesn't see whatever problem behind whatever situation.

Think for awhile on this one: your friends are probably not your allies, however nice you think they are. They don't share your values, even though it may appear they do through the lens of what is likely comfort.
You make a fair point but I think that is only the case because they live in comfort. These regular suburban people are the sheep. They are not actively involved with the violence nor do they want to be. However they were born and raised in the early stages of the now quickly progressing Age of Decadence and they are blind to it. When the famine and violence comes to their front door, as it does in all empires after ~250 years, progressive morality will go out the window and they will beg for protection from the strongest faction they can.

Radoste

Sparrow
Is it even worth pointing out that most people aren't rabid leftists? History is written by fanatics. A coup d'etat is carried out by a tiny group of people and everybody else is taken for a ride.The Bolsheviks weren't a majority by any stretch of the imagination, but with their global funding and zeal, they crumbled Russia and killed astronomical numbers of people. These people in our lives, the "normal" people who do things like watch TV and go shopping to relieve boredom, these people are the spoils for the political victors to tax or oppress at their discretion. They aren't involved in machinations of active politics or history, they aren't part of the game. Most don't even know what the game really is. Who cares if your co-workers or boomer parents think the left is "going a little too far"? Is their impotent disapproval going to mean anything to a group of violent leftist zealots and their billionaire patrons?

How much better are we as conservatives? Our team is muzzled and quietly griping too.

The problem is regular liberals don't see the problem behind that. They think 20% of the world is gay when its less than 1%. They're idealists who follow what the media tells them and no one can change their mind... except the media. They think that gays are actually oppressed and are denied the same benefits as them so they fall in line. They just want everyone to be happy and I can't argue with that on the surface - but they don't see how gays are usually perverts and corrupt the younger generations and actively promoting it is a very evil thing for our society.

On the issue of abortion my liberal friends are 100% for it... yet they all have good marriages and well mannered children. Only one of these families had an abortion but it was because the child was 100% unviable because he did not have a central nervous system. They support it because they are expected to... even though their subconscious says its wrong.

Roosh - Excellent post I hadn't thought of it from that point of view.
You lost me completely at "my liberal friends...".

Hang around shit long enough and you'll start to smell like it.

Sure they might not be out looting stores, burning Bibles, or actively spewing their garbage rhetoric all over social media, but come November, you can bet a cotton-choppin' dollar they'll be voting for the folks outwardly hell bent on the destruction of this country. So in that case, why don't they join the rest of the degenrates???

You're right about one thing about the average liberal of today: IDEALISTIC

The disease of idealism is that it is not rooted in any type of objective reality. Not only is it a pipe dream, but it's UNREALISTIC and downright comical.

"They just want everyone to be happy....."

Yea, and most men on this earth would like a wife who was a 21-year-old Christian virgin who looks like she could grace the pages of the Victoria's Secret catalogue, but that's not happening now is it?!?!

Thomas Sowell said it best: "Nobody is equal to anybody. Even the same man is not equal to himself on different days".

I'd tell those liberal "friends" of yours to take a long walk off a short pier. But hey, that's just my 2 cents....

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

BLM uses actual mafia tactics. I heard it from my buddy from San Francisco - everyone in his block received a leaflet in the mailbox saying that everyone better put up a black square in the window or else.... They did not specify what would happen to the people who would not bend the knee. Either way - 3 houses on his block on top of his own are for sale now. His best hope is that Big Tech does not move, but he is moving.

Going against the majority is hard. Most people either don't have the will or the intelligence to see how there being played.
I also believe that there are useful idiots of every political specter, left, right, centrist etc. Ive attacked both sides because I think its all a show, divide and conquer , but let's not go there. The difference between the sheep on both sides is only one group are attacking police, stabbing people, knocking over statues and harassing law abiding citizens. So , No, your useful idiot leftist is not your useful idiot right. Honky tonk Joe Bob can hate my guts but he's not surrounding my house with another group of red necks because I said the wrong thing on twitter.

uncledick

Woodpecker
We have to work on the assumption that anywhere from 20-40% of white gentiles are completely compromised... there's no redemption for them and they will fight heritage whites and westerners to their or our deaths. If you want an example of how that could be, just look at South africa. SA is the endpoint of the USA and the west in general, ethnic europeans at a micro minority of 10% or less, the walls closing around them, absolute zero institutional power, murder and depravitys enacted upon them daily. Yet there is constantly 20 -40 % of whites in SA that still vote for and want this mayhem against their own people. For their ego and wanting the feelz they will destroy everything european down to the last white baby and cathedral brick.

I am more and more convinced that liberal/leftist gentile whites are the true enemy and always have been. They certainly are the ones that have gave into every anti-traditional western policy over the last 100 years, even if those policies were intially promoted by (((them))). I know i won't be friends with them anymore, because their docile demeanors will turn to rage when the media tells them to, especially against anything labelled "nazi", and in the future simply "white" will send them into a 2 minute hate frenzy.

They are ultimately a liability for any righty realtalker to have near them, because if your true self or views are ever "found" out or exposed (btw eat shite Feds and technocrats), you'll be astonished by how fast the shivs will come for you even amongst close liberal friends of decades.

Last edited:

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
You lost me completely at "my liberal friends...".

I'd tell those liberal "friends" of yours to take a long walk off a short pier. But hey, that's just my 2 cents....
I have noticed that two of these three individuals and their wives keep me at arms length now. We speak on the phone and visit when in the same town but the friendship isn't the same. We were very close in college and after as we were fraternity brothers.

I've ended (or they ended) several friendships after Trump was elected which makes me sad. The third close friend has a rabid c*nt of a wife who stalked me on Facebook looking for my employer info. I ended that relationship and deleted Cuckbook right away.

It's these types of feelings that is showing how the divise progressive tactics are so effective.

But it won't be these people fighting in the communist revolution. They will be hunkered at home and subjected to violence and famine. The communists will use antifa idiots to distract while highly educated and trained mercanary soldiers corral them and take out dissenters who are already weakened by starvation and fatigue. Similar to how the US and Saudi created ISIS, a bunch of idiots, then bombed them from the rear with billion dollar technology to drive them into Syria.

Last edited:

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Half of my friends are lefties and they're good, law abiding people and after a few beers are poured the politics come out. They all disapprove of everything that is happening.. they just think gays should get marriage rights, weed should be legal and they don't like Orange Man. Whatever, they're still my friends.
This is the problem with making judgments with the Psyche. Your Sensible assessment of the situation will blind you to the spiritual reality: that your friends are in various degrees of spiritual blindness, and, as such, are more likely to compromise with the world and its comforts than to have your back the moment it's obvious the Radicals have won. They'll go along with it.

Take the marriage thing.

This is the result of (((societal programming))) to make people think Marriage is some kind of Secular Conception. No, it's always been about recognising God's Authority.

Father's have an Obligation to Command their Daughters under the Natural Law, meaning, they're expected to be responsible for both their bodily and spiritual guidance and protection. When a Father marches his daughter down the aisle, he is then transferring that Obligation to Command to her chosen Husband, whom he should have vetoed first to know if he is a worthy moral guardian for her. After this, He loses those rights, meaning, there are certain prayers and direct commands he can give before she is married, that will now be the husbands responsibility.

As always, stepping outside the natural law, gives permission for demonic affliction, which is why both Progressivism Reform Judaism and Judeo-Christianity Judeo-Masonry either directly encourage transgression, or pretend to shrug their shoulders at holding the line.

Gay Marriage is simply those aligned with the Demonic sticking their fingers up at God, particularly as those involved are rarely monogamous, and the demons carried by every sexual partner you have outside the natural law is given free and equal access to your body, which are then brought back into the marriage. Apparently, even though Obama passed it, all it would have apparently taken is one 9th Circuit Republican Judge to stop it dead, yet...

Once you understand the legal obligations of both the Natural Law, and the Divine Positive Law, you become much more careful. For example, it can mean the difference in saying "Bless you" and "May God bless you", the difference between a Command and a Petition, which is what this image demonstrates.

You can't lay claim to Authority you don't have, and you can't make a mockery of the whole construct, or it's an eventual life of Dead Eyes / Feeding Base Desires / Fighting to 'change the world'.

This sort of thing is why I don't bad mouth the Pope, because, as Laity, we're at the very bottom of the Divine Positive Law. This is also why the Church obeys Government Authority, which, even if corrupt, is understood to have been given Authority by God, and is why both (((left and right))) target Monarchy to be changed into Democracy via Revolution.

authority_rights_to_command_demonic2.jpg

Ironside

Robin
Yeah, the "they're basically good people" thing is getting old.

The irony is that when the Right starts putting up serious resistance then the center left is going to get cannibalized very quickly. Arguably it's already in progress.

"I don't agree with any of this stuff."

Funny. Okay. Well it's your neighborhoods they're burning. You didn't give a shit when they were just harassing heritage types but now those heritage types are bristling with guns and you soft progs are being preyed on instead. Everybody who bothered to open their eyes saw this coming a long way away. Learn the words "I was wrong, and I repent". Or suffer what you deserve.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I've ended (or they ended) several friendships after Trump was elected which makes me sad.
To continue this derailment, I've noted you can put people who vote for the left into two catagories:

1) Those who can grapple with you on political issues, you can push each other, maybe even insult each other. But an hour later bruises given and taken will be forgotten. It's reciprocal. You operate under and respect the same rules.

2) Those who can't grapple with you on political issues. They can do and say what they want, while any attempt for you to do the same will be met with some form of moral condemnation, emotional manipulation or other non-argument. You must wear your bruises and shut up, while you can't even contemplate challenging them without being subject to a tantrum. This latter reality is the interpersonal gulag, where you are sent due to the slightest threat of a challenge.

The latter is an interpersonal playing out of what we now have playing out on a grand social level. That is, the left can do whatever it wants and you can do nothing. The only spaces you can have to challenge the left only exist specifically to challenge the left (in a vacuum). The only reason they exist is because those people are currently able to offset the risk of speaking out with the income of speaking out.

One thing that is touched on is that there are plenty of leftists that now claim to see much leftist insanity. But those people can still come under category 2). The key is that, for them, leftist insanity begins at the point leftist insanity stops benefiting them. They are still unable to play under reciprocal rules. They only know everything going in their favour, which is the correct amount of leftist insanity that is needed to sate their physical, emotional and mental desires - and those are all evil.

I think the difference between 1) and 2) is 1) has some level of peace/acceptance of themselves. I know one guy who is not doing that great in life. He is low status, low income, stressed etc. But he is aware of all those things, has accepted them to a considerable extent and kind of revels in them. He has taken on a very comedic social role, without pretension, and will mock his own political positions. Taking on a comical role in itself is a form of grappling. 2s) are not capable of anything but accidental humour. Even though this guy has some quite soy aspects to him, he also has masculine aspects in his lack of care and his willingness to grapple without throwing the toys out of his pram.

Meanwhile I know a 2) whose entire existence is a carefully orchestrated web, which must be held in position so he can maintain a fictional view of himself as a gifted, hard-hitting leftie on the side of good. But as people around him have elevated in status by grappling with reality, this illusion has held him back. He is now going through considerable mental struggle as he can no longer maintain the illusion. Specifically the people he held back by making them feel bad if they ever exposed him to truth are now refusing to be held back and leaving his life.

2s) are an individual manifestation of the collective Western left. Both create a manipulative sin-ridden web to protect themselves and their kind from ever having to grapple. This is what they accuse their opposition as. You are what you hate. Hate being largely directed at that which you can't poses, belong to or dominate.

Last edited:

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
I think it's good to understand there are no "left liberals" anymore, only disaffected liberals vs. the mainstream NPC point of view. The best example of other disaffected left liberals in the wild are Tim Pool, Joe Rogan, Michael Tracey, Bret Weinstein. These folks are not the enemy, they may disagree on certain points (the Religion stuff specifically), but they are essentially allies in preserving the union and preserving our right to free speech. Rather than dividing our ranks, we should aim to expand the number of reasonable human beings who are not going to bow to the poz. The biggest thing at stake right now is the union and our freedoms. We can find agreement with the dissident left on those issues, even if there are other issues we may disagree with in the future. I am not sure how this translates to real life friendships and relationships, I tend not to hang out with shitlibs.