Race riots 2020

placer

Kingfisher

Elipe

Kingfisher
America in a brief elevator pitch should be "The freedom to live how we want to live."
So that's what America is all about, to you? As stilldt says, this is as mainstream conservative as you can get. And I think a lot of people on this forum have to agree: mainstream conservativism has failed. Your problem is that your guiding principle is live and let live, but what happens when you "let live" people that are fundamentally opposed to everything you and your country stand for? You get today! You get 2020! You get Literally Orange Hitler! You get pantifa riots!

See, a lot of what the dissident right believes (and this may seem radical to you) comes down to this: that "live and let live" was a colossal mistake. We now see, based on real live experience, that contrary to conservative beliefs:
  • Presuming that everybody is equal (when they are quite demonstrably not in nature) has resulted in the less equal pressuring government for more favors, more privileges, to place them on a pedestal elevating them to the level of the more fortunately born, without a commensurate increase in responsibility. There was a reason the vote used to be limited to white, property-owning males of a certain age. Please observe that currently, mainstream conservatives believe in female suffrage but not in re-attaching the property-owning requirement. You are liberals of 10 years ago.
  • Tolerating homosexuality as long as it stayed in the bedroom went out the window pretty. damn. fast. This is one of the things that conservatives used to harp on all the time back in the 90s and 00's, but after gay marriage got legalized, it's like you guys completely forgot homosexuality was ever an issue. And this is the consequence of tolerating homosexuality as long as it stayed behind closed doors... they just got all the powerful people behind those closed doors while you covered your eyes, ears, and mouth and pretended to not notice. This is the fatal flaw in "live and let live": the false belief that private and public life are completely separated, compartmentalized things.What one does in private and what one does in public are intimate reflections of each other. By tolerating homosexuality in the closet, you facilitated a society in which homosexuality was itself not perceived as a problem, but in which overt, public displays of it was. This is the "sweep it under the rug" fallacy, where you think that just by hiding a problem from public sight, it'll go away. It never does. It just festers and metastasizes until it becomes physically impossible to hide.
    • Now, obviously, you're going to point out that it would be ideal if we could live in a society where the government didn't know what people were doing in private, as that would respect privacy. But like dead bodies in a closet, eventually the stink bleeds out of the closet and you've got a very public problem. And the best way to solve problems like that is to not have that problem in the first place or to root it out early. Now, I will also point out that you don't necessarily need the government to be the institution that implements this policy, but the alternative... well, you conservatives never really implemented that alternative did you, when you had the institutional power? You know the one I'm talking about, where streetlights get new Christmas ornaments.
  • Free trade has been the death knell of the American economic engine. Free trade basically sold out Americans' future employment opportunities for cheap, low-quality products from China. Conservatives also stood by and cheered while America pissed away its technological advantage by selling tech to foreign elements and even willingly hiring immigrants from countries renowned for their tendency to plant fifth columnists and spies. I've worked for the DoD, and I had to take an annual training course that maintains an annually updated list of insiders who stole secrets from the military, and so many of them were Chinese or Israeli dual citizens. But no, it's just the illegal ones shoveling shit that we have to watch out for!
These are just a few of the things the dissident right picked up on. But I would say this: first and foremost, your definition of America as being about living and letting live is a complete abandonment of the historical concept of a nation. A nation is not a proposition, a nation is a very real thing. It is the amalgamation of real, red blood ties. Meaning what, exactly? It means that a nationality is:

A RACE!

Race is to your family what your family is to you. A nation is PEOPLE. Look at the Latin etymology for the word "nation" - this root word in Latin means birth. Birth, which is the process by which blood ties are propagated.

With that in mind, the conservative ideology sells out people for the sake of abstract propositions that quickly fell out of relevance to people. To borrow a Biblical expression, man was not made for the Constitution, but the Constitution was made for man. And you conservatives pharisaically forgot that, and made an idol out of the Constitution. You thought this idol, your false god, would come to save you while the leftist hordes tore down everything around you. They've even tore down the Constitution and are now pissing on it, but you continue to insist that these tattered, burning pieces of the Constitution will save you.

Cry out to God, not to Constitution.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Bodycam footage finally released of the arrest of saint George - you see him tripping out, screaming like a madman, flailing around during the arrest - when you see it only now then you should know that they wanted the riots to happen. The cut out previous surveillance camera footage is still not released - something which would tell an even better story.

“he appeared to be suffering medical distress.”

Heh - yeah - medical distress while being high as a kite on drugs - medical distress my ass.

stilldt

Sparrow

Bodycam footage finally released of the arrest of saint George - you see him tripping out, screaming like a madman, flailing around during the arrest - when you see it only now then you should know that they wanted the riots to happen. The cut out previous surveillance camera footage is still not released - something which would tell an even better story.

Heh - yeah - medical distress while being high as a kite on drugs - medical distress my ass.

Has anyone ever definitively shown when yge ambulance was first called? From the transcripts it sounded like they were told it would be there very quickly, but it ended up taking much longer.

Renzy

Pelican

"I'm gonna count to three then I'm going in."

Refuses to get in.

"Can I be in the front?"

No, you can't sit in the front of the cop car you knuckle head.

You can clearly hear him saying "I can't breathe" repeatedly when they were trying to get him into the back of the squad car (while he goes ballistic), well before he was on the ground and anyone's knee was on his neck.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Any true Christian knows where all of this is going. We're being herded like cattle in this beast system. Soon you will be living in a cashless society, where you will be forced to take a chip in your right hand that's connected to your global blockchain ID which has your digital currency wallet, vaccine certificates and social credit score, among other things. You will need this to transact in the fully digital economy and interact in a fully digitized society. If you are a good goy you get to have nice things, if you are a bad goy your rights and privileges get revoked by Google/Faceberg AI algorithms.

That's option A. Option B is that this dystopian system will be destroyed and there will be a false liberation by the antichrist who will offer you something that's too good to be true, and it is, and that's when the true mark of the beast is introduced and many will be deceived.

Everyone will know when Christ returns, do not be deceived, it will be clear as day: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Well...models are Indicating it’s B.

Assuming this go round is actually it. Other civilizations have imploded before and it was not the end times, only a dark age. Keep in mind all it takes is one good solar flare and the entire control grid and supply chains go down.
Sure but this time it is different, just due to how technology is developing, how this planet is being destroyed by pollution and natural resources are running out as we live in an economic system that requires infinite growth. Also we now have a global economy and society, when past civilizations collapsed there were still other civilizations around that were stable.

I believe we are approaching the end of time.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
So where do you think the chaos and lawlessness of a multi-fronted violent revolution would end Leonard?

I don't know. Ask the Founders.

Meanwhile you still foolishly seem to believe that you have any viable options other than fight, flee or suck up your suffering. The last 4 years have apparently taught you nothing. Conservative amnesia ought to be diagnosable as a brain disorder. You are now literally winning elections and then talking about how you could save the union if you just managed to win the election.

Your guy is in the Whitehouse. What is your plan to make the GOP and Trump restore America when they apparently don't seem to be interested in doing that?

stilldt

Sparrow
I don't know. Ask the Founders.

Meanwhile you still foolishly seem to believe that you have any viable options other than fight, flee or suck up your suffering. The last 4 years have apparently taught you nothing. Conservative amnesia ought to be diagnosable as a brain disorder. You are now literally winning elections and then talking about how you could save the union if you just managed to win the election.

Your guy is in the Whitehouse. What is your plan to make the GOP and Trump restore America when they apparently don't seem to be interested in doing that?

Lol, youre still the same LdN arguing with phantoms in your head.

Option B is that this dystopian system will be destroyed and there will be a false liberation by the antichrist who will offer you something that's too good to be true, and it is, and that's when the true mark of the beast is introduced and many will be deceived.
It will be option B. The stage has been set:

-The global economy is devastated.
-Social Justice and Equity are completely taking over; they cannot be stopped.
-Massive promises of free /everything/, to fix all the problems.
-Fear of an uncertain future, which requires real hope.
-The hatred of anything Holy is now the new holy.

Based on everything that has happened up until now, the following is pending:

The Governments will promise many delights in the near future. Among other things,
-Medical security for all.
-Food for all.
-Housing for all.
-Jobs for all.
-Purpose for all.
-Acceptance for all.
-No one is capable of evil, because all humans are inherently good.
-Personal responsibility is everyone else's responsibility.
-All lifestyles are acceptable.
-Complete happiness for all.
-True freedom, because the Government will control everything.
-Total peace and security for all.
-Religion (Christendom) will be declared the true Oppressor that stands in the way of the above Utopia, and will be punished accordingly.
-Death for anyone that does not accept the above.

The Left will unanimously agree with, and support the proposal.
It's safe to say that many religious people will sell-out their own respective denominations just for a 'piece of the NWO pie'; so just imagine the measures they will take for the purposes of mere survival.

Sure but this time it is different, just due to how technology is developing, how this planet is being destroyed by pollution and natural resources are running out as we live in an economic system that requires infinite growth. Also we now have a global economy and society, when past civilizations collapsed there were still other civilizations around that were stable.

I believe we are approaching the end of time.
Also; when Empires collapsed in the past, the wars were limited in their scope, due to the limitations of the existing destructive technologies of the respective times. This time around, the technology exists to destroy the entire planet with the push of a button, with all defense computers tied into each other.

All life on earth destroyed - in the sky, on the land, under the ground, in the water.Since Eden, that has been the Devil's goal: 'If I can't have humans as my own, then you [God] don't get it either!' Satan wants to destroy this entire planet.

Easy_C

Peacock
Maybe.

But there’s a lot of approved apparitions that aren’t yet manifested. The defining vision of our time, Fatima, has not yet fulfilled the visions of entire nations being annihilated, that eventually the holy father will be killed by soldiers in a ruined city, that Russia will finally be consecrated, or that the period of peace will occur.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
If Satan wanted to destroy the entire planet and he owns all the elites who have the means to do it, doesn't it follow that it would have already happened?

Once again, folks. Don't get wrapped up in the same old folly of presuming that "this time it's different, because..." Does the whole of Revelation indicate we are in the end times or are people picking and choosing small parts because it makes their current brand of suffering feel more important and special?

Take it from someone who spent many years hanging on the words of doomsday prophets. Don't bet on the apocalypse year over year. Live as an upright Christian and plan for a long, hard future. If the end times come then you win. If they don't then you're not wasting your life in a state of constant fatalism.

The body cam footage does not matter. Yet there are so many right leaning journos and pundits ranting about it on social media.
George floyd could have been laying down cutting his own throat and they still would of chopped a 5 sec gif of a cop nearby to say see "its the cops fault". This is the answer to the questions about the left being logical as well as the answer to "just talking to them". They are mentally broken and spiritually empty the only alternative for those who have not been down this rabbit hole of drugs, commie, globohomo, nonsense is separation or conflict.

stilldt

Sparrow
The body cam footage does not matter. Yet there are so many right leaning journos and pundits ranting about it on social media.
George floyd could have been laying down cutting his own throat and they still would of chopped a 5 sec gif of a cop nearby to say see "its the cops fault". This is the answer to the questions about the left being logical as well as the answer to "just talking to them". They are mentally broken and spiritually empty the only alternative for those who have not been down this rabbit hole of drugs, commie, globohomo, nonsense is separation or conflict.

It definitly matters for when the trial happens. When guys like Flynn or Stone go down, most people dont know what to think. I still dont know what to think. Why did Flynn plead out? Why did other insiders implicate Stone. The only lesson I see is dont play prisoner's dilemma with your political operative buddies.

This case is way more important.