Race riots 2020

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
The trial is going to result in a "not guilty" verdict anyway because the idiot SJW prosecutor charged the police with 2nd degree murder instead of 3rd degree murder, which can't be proven. Therefore, the policemen are all going to walk free.

Prepare for even more massive riots when that happens. It will be like LA, but worse and in every city in the USA.

stilldt

Sparrow
The trial is going to result in a "not guilty" verdict anyway because the idiot SJW prosecutor charged the police with 2nd degree murder instead of 3rd degree murder, which can't be proven. Therefore, the policemen are all going to walk free.

Prepare for even more massive riots when that happens. It will be like LA, but worse and in every city in the USA.
There's also a manslaughter charge. And considering the quality and framing of this released footage, I would assume the judge never reversed his decision about not releasing the footage. This may have jury selection implications.

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
That woman at the end is what you get in Washington and Oregon when you step outside the cities by even a couple miles.

That 6' woman has 3 kids growing up with no illusions who's side their parents are on. When the call came in for the neighbors to pitch for some private security, the answer was given in seconds.

Its almost as if the left needs and craves reaction from the right. Just being ignored is what makes them mental. They have spent their lives being ignored.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

I disagree sadly. Derek Chauvin will be found guilty of something, simply because a jury or judge will be pressured into convicting him. If he is found completely not guilty, which it appears he might be after this footage, then all hell will break loose across the country. It might be too much for even the pot stirrers to handle and they will try to prevent it.

I think if Chauvin is found not guilty of 2nd degree murder and still guilty of assault, that all hell will still break loose.

StarcraftGG

Sparrow
If Satan wanted to destroy the entire planet and he owns all the elites who have the means to do it, doesn't it follow that it would have already happened?

Once again, folks. Don't get wrapped up in the same old folly of presuming that "this time it's different, because..." Does the whole of Revelation indicate we are in the end times or are people picking and choosing small parts because it makes their current brand of suffering feel more important and special?

Take it from someone who spent many years hanging on the words of doomsday prophets. Don't bet on the apocalypse year over year. Live as an upright Christian and plan for a long, hard future. If the end times come then you win. If they don't then you're not wasting your life in a state of constant fatalism.
During my first pass on the book of Revelation with my church, we learned that the Earth and humans are under God's protection with the seals in place. During the end times, God will withdraw his active protection and things will start to get so bad, that people will cry out in anguish wishing they were already dead:

Revelation 6:16: They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

On a more micro level, think back to Job and Satan's conversation with God, regarding Job where the ultimate authority rests with God, though God allows Satan to mess with Job badly. Like the Bible heroes Noah and Job who were both noticed by God, so too are we noticed by God, and he knows us intimately. This is something that I would like to study more about on the future and will report back if I discover anything, but my hypothesis is that just with Noah and Job, God notices us, protects us, and has a plan for us to prosper, working out all things for good for those who are called according to his purpose. This good plan necessarily has to extend to after the earthly life because we know from Genesis that the Earth is cursed, and with Revelation that we are ultimately destined for a New Earth.

In knowing what little I know about the Bible, the web of what I do know tells me that with God's fingerprints everywhere still, and the fact that we are clearly in the Church Age after Jesus but before the end times of Revelation, Satan can't just destroy the planet and even if he could somehow, Jesus would still be with us always, even unto the end of the world (Matthew 28:20), and Heaven and Earth Will Pass Away, but My Words Will Never Pass Away (Matthew 24:35). Be comforted knowing that in John 10:28-29, I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.

tomtud

Pelican
I disagree sadly. Derek Chauvin will be found guilty of something, simply because a jury or judge will be pressured into convicting him. If he is found completely not guilty, which it appears he might be after this footage, then all hell will break loose across the country. It might be too much for even the pot stirrers to handle and they will try to prevent it.

I think if Chauvin is found not guilty of 2nd degree murder and still guilty of assault, that all hell will still break loose.
all hell has already broken loose. Those who think sacrificing chauvin to satisfy these leftists will change anything are wrong. chauvin at least is guilty of manslaughter. Will a manslaughter charge satisfy leftists? Yes and no. Only way of avoiding anything is if the prosecutor and defense come to an agreement and avoid trial.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
all hell has already broken loose. Those who think sacrificing chauvin to satisfy these leftists will change anything are wrong. chauvin at least is guilty of manslaughter. Will a manslaughter charge satisfy leftists? Yes and no. Only way of avoiding anything is if the prosecutor and defense come to an agreement and avoid trial.
I doubt he is guilty of anything. My guess is that the Israeli forces have trained the police to use this tactic. They use this tactic on Palestinians and they train our police forces. Likely Chauvin was doing exactly like he was trained to do and if so he isn't guilty of anything.

All hell hasn't broken loose yet, we just got a preview. If Chauvin isn't convicted of murder we will see real hell. We will see them heading to the burbs, we will see them focus on middle class neighborhoods and not police stations. And the elites who control these violent hoards know this well and don't want this result, so they will do all they can to pull the levers to make sure there is a murder conviction.

The thing is even a normal can get upset and do something to agitate a mob. Mobs get agitated easily, which is why any one who still lives near these hell holes should proceed with extreme caution and keep their emotions in check, but tbh I don't expect a middle aged woman to have those skill sets.

Last edited: