Race riots 2020

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

Woman charged with attempted murder of 4 NYPD cops during protests
A woman was detained for allegedly throwing a Molotov cocktail, which did not detonate, at an NYPD van.Stephen Yang
A woman was charged with the attempted murder of NYPD cops after allegedly hurling a Molotov cocktail into a marked, occupied police van in Brooklyn, authorities said.

The device did not ignite, and all of the officers got out of the van safely, police said.

Samantha Shader, 27, of Catskill, NY, tossed the incendiary device through a rear window of the van at the corner of Eastern Parkway and Washington Avenue around 10:40 p.m., police said.

Jewish sounding last name, female and part of globalist front group antifa

She'll be out on the streets again in no time

Razgriz

Sparrow
One can only hope, I can’t log on to my personal Facebook account without seeing every white person I’m friends with taking sides with the people that hate them. Or sharing their clever, unique and empowered opinions that just happen to be exactly what the MSM is pushing whether it be Fox or CNN. “Black guns matter” “I can’t breathe” not a single person has expressed any concern for innocent whites, the rioting is only bad when it happens to non whites. Im not hopeful the majority of people are going to resort to ethno Nationalism. Although I think a few will be forced to. But my sample size is small so who knows.
cant stand seeing all the virtue signaling by the white women on Facebook definitely one of the more annoying aspects of these riots

Prediction - will all this help or hurt Trump?
I don't see how this helps him. He already demoralized his base and the energy behind him is gone. Now one last thing he could have campaigned on, "law and order" is out the window.

Where as the Democratic party base is excited. I don't know if that will translate into them voting or not.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
What is the Christian response to this violence and subsequent disinformation?
If your response is to turn the other cheek, you run out of cheeks very quickly. Burn all of the cities to the ground? Seriously that seems to be the plan.

Put all the joggers and looters in jail. Stay armed, keep a gun in your safe with gun oil but only use it for self defense.

squiggly

Sparrow
If your response is to turn the other cheek, you run out of cheeks very quickly. Burn all of the cities to the ground? Seriously that seems to be the plan.

Put all the joggers and looters in jail. Stay armed, keep a gun in your safe with gun oil but only use it for self defense.
Please not let's be Christian Cuckolds - Crusaders are more like it.

asdf

Sparrow
America is truly a dump. This is the citizenry freely expressing itself without the 10 dollar an hour slave jobs to occupy the ticking of the clock. Notice all the catch phrases "wtf bruh" "ayo" "oh shit" "bich ah niga" Instagram culture is now real life culture for millions of people. Living as a hermit is the most sane thing you can do, as the city only offers overpriced property, expensive restaurants, and leftism.