Race riots 2020

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I don’t recall Jesus advocating shooting anyone or releasing the hounds.
While the people were listening to this, Jesus proceeded to tell them a parable, because He was near Jerusalem and they thought the kingdom of God would appear imminently. 12So He said, “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to lay claim to his kingship and then return. 13Beforehand, he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas. ‘Conduct business with this until I return,’ he said.

14But his subjects hated him and sent a delegation after him to say, ‘We do not want this man to rule over us.’

15When he returned from procuring his kingship, he summoned the servants to whom he had given the money, to find out what each one had earned.

16The first servant came forward and said, ‘Master, your mina has produced ten more minas.’

17His master replied, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you have been faithful in a very small matter, you shall have authority over ten cities.’

18The second servant came and said, ‘Master, your mina has made five minas.’

19And to this one he said, ‘You shall have authority over five cities.’

20Then another servant came and said, ‘Master, here is your mina, which I have laid away in a piece of cloth.b 21For I was afraid of you, because you are a harsh man. You withdraw what you did not deposit and reap what you did not sow.’

22His master replied, ‘You wicked servant, I will judge you by your own words. So you knew that I am a harsh man, withdrawing what I did not deposit and reaping what I did not sow? 23Why then did you not deposit my money in the bank, and upon my return I could have collected it with interest?’

24Then he told those standing by, ‘Take the mina from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.’

25‘Master,’ they said, ‘he already has ten!’

26He replied, ‘I tell you that everyone who has will be given more; but the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him. 27And these enemies of mine who were unwilling for me to rule over them, bring them here and slay them in front of me.’”
Mmmm. Jesus telling this parable is saying that he will kill everyone who is a rebel against him.

Yes are commanded not to avenge ourselves(Romans 12:19). But then we get to Romans 13. Now who is the Angel of Vengeance commissioned by God to execute his Wrath against Evildoers?

It doesn't. Chaos like this & depressed economies historically do not help the cause of incumbent candidates.
Obviously the Democrats want to use this to get more of their base motivated to vote for Biden, who doesn't inspire anyone. I just don't know if they can pull it off or not. I think a lot of the "protesters" couldn't care less about politics and are just out having fun or out to steal things.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
Obviously the Democrats want to use this to get more of their base motivated to vote for Biden, who doesn't inspire anyone. I just don't know if they can pull it off or not. I think a lot of the "protesters" couldn't care less about politics and are just out having fun or out to steal things.
Yes, you are correct. And America is clearly stuck between a rock & a hard place. It is quite depressing if you ask me. More & more I can see why Roosh encourages us to look to God. It's something my parents always used to tell me even when I was younger, more rebellious and often concerned with partying, socializing & BS'ing. Son, a lot of things are out of your control, but you should always pray to God because in the end we're all going to end up in the same place here on earth. I feel for the next generations to come.

Yes, you are correct. And America is clearly stuck between a rock & a hard place. It is quite depressing if you ask me. More & more I can see why Roosh encourages us to look to God. It's something my parents always used to tell me even when I was younger, more rebellious and often concerned with partying, socializing & BS'ing. Son, a lot of things are out of your control, but you should always pray to God because in the end we're all going to end up in the same place here on earth. I feel for the next generations to come.
I agree with you about looking to God. There is certainly a great power within us to do great things and modern society has made it very difficult to find it within ourselves. Every day just get up, do your best to learn and grow as a man, and look forward to getting to do it again.

TBH, I find it all so refreshing. I no longer care about politics. I would get upset or worked up about it and now I don't care. I don't care because I know it doesn't matter who "wins" the same guys behind the curtain always win. So why get upset about a rigged system. Instead my energy now goes to self improvement, learning things that were hidden from us, and hoping to pass this on to many more men.

I see it as a great challenge but more so we are lucky our lives get to have true meaning. The greatest generation were tossed into the fire at 18 and plunged into a brutal war. But surviving it gave them great meaning in their lives. Whereas many Boomers and Older Gen X'ers had little struggle or fight so their entire existence is soulless consumerism and deep down it makes them very unhappy. We get the opportunity to do something great and have a great battle ahead of us. And that comes with self improvement, learning the truth that is hidden from us and passing it on to more men so that eventually we can overcome this evil. Even if this does not happen in our lifetime, we still are part of the winning team in the end.

Bolly

Pelican
Thought this was interesting. NBC news clip acknowledging the riots are being fueled by far left outside groups. Why NBC admitting this. What's the catch i wonder.

Roosh

Cardinal
Thought this was interesting. NBC news clip acknowledging the riots are being fueled by far left outside groups. Why NBC admitting this. What's the catch i wonder.

Usually limited hangouts are to distract from the puppet master. So they'll say, yeah there were outside groups, but racism is the real problem and don't try to guess who the man behind the curtain is.

Usually limited hangouts are to distract from the puppet master. So they'll say, yeah there were outside groups, but racism is the real problem and don't try to guess who the man behind the curtain is.
Since the effects of this rioting are more personal, instead of just viewed through a camera pointing at Washington, I wonder if there'll be a difference.

It appears the low life celebrities (who knows what evil they practice off camera) are now supporting the terrorist riot gangs and are offering to bail them out of jail.

Eban

Sparrow
I wonder how all the local businesses who boarded up foresaw this? A local restaurant I know, put up posters asking not to loot, as there is nothing inside, months ago. Did they know something I didn't?

perros

Woodpecker
I don't see how this helps him. He already demoralized his base and the energy behind him is gone. Now one last thing he could have campaigned on, "law and order" is out the window.

Where as the Democratic party base is excited. I don't know if that will translate into them voting or not.
The democratic base is excited. I was a fan of the anti-establishment dems like Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang, and Bernie Sanders. But one thing I did underestimate was just how much Democratic voters badly want Trump out. I call it the MSNBC boomer Dem vote who came out in overwhelming numbers to give Biden the nomination. The democratic base hates Trump so much that they are willing to nominate a senile, dementia old man in Biden who can't speak. They don't care, as long as Trump is gone, policies be damn. So yes, this riot is a dressing in disguise for the Democrats and I wouldn't be surprised if Biden wins by solid numbers. All Biden has to do is avoid interviews as much as possible and let Trump just keep shooting himself in the foot. The less Biden talks the more of a chance he has to win, just let Trump do all the talking and have him keep shooting himself in the foot.

The demographic that Biden is doing very well with is older folks. That is bad news for Trump because older voters in general tend to vote conservative. I did not see the poll numbers you cited in the other thread but like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if Biden won this election.

The Wire

Kingfisher
Gold Member
How would you rate the riots compared to previous riots (Ferguson, Baltimore etc, or even the 1992 LA riots)

In terms of magnitude, political fall out and the scale of violence used

After taking in all of this for a few days now I would say this is unprecedented because this is actually far worse than a standard race riot. This is a weird mixture of an anarchist riot with racial roots. This would be much better if it was a race riot where whites were exclusively being targeted such as Baltimore. This is a different beast, it's a widespread anarchist riot with urban millennials and gen z of multiple races(highly black but it's very mixed). Whats scary about this is I've been looking at a significant amount of social media in the past few days and we are at a point where a significant amount of white kids are for these riots....even kids living in the suburbs I have seen giving the approval on this which means I think we are almost certainly screwed as a country long term.

In some ways it feels like some Children of the Corn movie with this rioting. The problem the police have is that they are on egg shells in their response but we are starting to get to a point where it's literally going to be impossible to maintain order without getting to martial law in cities.

With this said I'm really fascinated on the outcome to the idea of living in cities going forward at least for the next few years. Many cities had a lot of progress with gentrification and prices going sky high. Anyone here want to guess what real estate prices might end up being like now that we had covid19 and riots in cities? Plus the economic downturn. I can't think of a less desirable place to live than in any city at this point besides going somewhere civil like Japan who smartly have extremely strict immigration policies.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
After taking in all of this for a few days now I would say this is unprecedented because this is actually far worse than a standard race riot. This is a weird mixture of an anarchist riot with racial roots. This would be much better if it was a race riot where whites were exclusively being targeted such as Baltimore. This is a different beast, it's a widespread anarchist riot with urban millennials and gen z of multiple races(highly black but it's very mixed). Whats scary about this is I've been looking at a significant amount of social media in the past few days and we are at a point where a significant amount of white kids are for these riots....even kids living in the suburbs I have seen giving the approval on this which means I think we are almost certainly screwed as a country long term.

In some ways it feels like some Children of the Corn movie with this rioting. The problem the police have is that they are on egg shells in their response but we are starting to get to a point where it's literally going to be impossible to maintain order without getting to martial law in cities.

With this said I'm really fascinated on the outcome to the idea of living in cities going forward at least for the next few years. Many cities had a lot of progress with gentrification and prices going sky high. Anyone here want to guess what real estate prices might end up being like now that we had covid19 and riots in cities? Plus the economic downturn. I can't think of a less desirable place to live than in any city at this point besides going somewhere civil like Japan who smartly have extremely strict immigration policies.
These young folk also have a LOT of time on their hands. Most are likely unemployed & they don't even have sports to watch on TV right now to distract them. For some folks (like a lot of us on the forum), the lack of sports distraction might be a good thing, but in this case it may actually be a bad thing...

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher

The assertion that the USA is f-ed in the long run is probably shared by many here and elsewhere.

What simply boggles my mind is the weak response from the Trump Administration. Is this part of some 4D chess strategy? I can't see his angle

The Democratic led states and cities have their agenda, and by now it should be pretty clear to all what that is. But why is the federal government's response so weak?

presidentcarter

Ostrich
Gold Member
It's a great time to start a business - a graffiti removal business.

In all seriousness, I did notice a likely scam pop up with the small protest here: "bail fund" requests. Calls on social media for people to donate to get 'protesters' bailed out immediately. At the very least, I highly doubt it's dollar-for-dollar. Someone is profiting.

Last edited: