Race riots 2020

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I do not understand the trend of rioting that is happening.

Antifa is setting the terms of engagement, opposition groups and the government are defacto agreeing to them and losing. Its like that old cartoon where daffy duck boxes elmer fudd and the referee is on his side. They pretend to be peaceful until its safe to be violent, then pretend to be peaceful again. Fake surrender Kenosha guy is a prime example.

If someone is dressed antifa style, and armed with a weapon or seemingly unarmed but in a crowd of likewise outfitted individuals, at this point I would treat them as armed and intent on lethal actions. However it seems like the police, and right wing counter protestors except kyle rittenhouse are treating them as "passionate peaceful protestors" like they are some kind of left wing tea party.

If NAMBLA was having a parade down the street, would you let your child run and play outside? No? Or would you say...well, there is nothing to worry about they aren't actually molesting any kids yet, jimmy go over and get some of the candy they are handing out.

For context, daffy duck vs. Elmer Fudd. BLM/Antifa is daffy and the other ducks. The right wing and cops are Elmer Fudd. The Dog is everyone else online.

surfdog

Sparrow
I will never understand people who roll out to these urban shitholes with their maga hats and American flag shirts. They just deserve to learn a life lesson.

Every Patriot should own a blm shirt and a black ski mask. Is it really that hard? Stop wearing a target.
Wear a ski mask? Why? to hide my shame for giving up my principles for safety like a little bitch? No Patriot would own that shit you coward.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I will never understand people who roll out to these urban shitholes with their maga hats and American flag shirts. They just deserve to learn a life lesson.

Every Patriot should own a blm shirt and a black ski mask. Is it really that hard? Stop wearing a target.

Thats honestly not a bad idea if SHTF and you need to get out quick. Especially if you're a white male and don't look like you have a vegan diet and complications from Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Easy_C

Peacock
Wear a ski mask? Why? to hide my shame for giving up my principles for safety like a little bitch? No Patriot would own that shit you coward.

And That is why you lose. Rules of honor are only dealing with other honorable people.

Do you also think that Navy SEALS or DELTA wear their name tapes on missions? Do they always even wear a uniform on their missions?

Of course not. That’s ridiculous.

Doing as you advocate ends with going out in a blaze of glory with everyone else believing you were a white supremacist looking to murder innocent people.

Grow up and think like a soldier, not a teenager. Sometimes wearing the enemy’s uniform is a valid tactic.

War isn’t about nearly lining up across from each other and engaging in honorable turns shooting at each other. That kind of war is a historical aberration. More often than not wars are decided by a combination of logistics and subterfuge while those who rely on chest thumping tend to lose badly.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
I do not understand the trend of rioting that is happening.

Antifa is setting the terms of engagement, opposition groups and the government are defacto agreeing to them and losing. Its like that old cartoon where daffy duck boxes elmer fudd and the referee is on his side. They pretend to be peaceful until its safe to be violent, then pretend to be peaceful again. Fake surrender Kenosha guy is a prime example.

For context, daffy duck vs. Elmer Fudd. BLM/Antifa is daffy and the other ducks. The right wing and cops are Elmer Fudd. The Dog is everyone else online.

Hilarious analogy.
Ducks = Antifa
Duck Referee = US Government
Elmer Fudd = Conservatives and cops
Dog = Everyone calling out the bullshit

Then at the end Elmer has had enough and kicks the ducks asses.

asdf

Robin
is surfdog your real name? are you willing to dox yourself on this forum? of course not. that would be risking your personal information. It has nothing to do with cowardace.

anyways warfare is basically a giant strategy game from a macroscopic view. honor is just a sideshow to the bigger picture.

surfdog

Sparrow
is surfdog your real name? are you willing to dox yourself on this forum? of course not. that would be risking your personal information. It has nothing to do with cowardace.

anyways warfare is basically a giant strategy game from a macroscopic view. honor is just a sideshow to the bigger picture.
Ok cowards whatever you need to tell yourself so you can sleep at night. Make sure to wave that antifa flag high so you can blend in with your masters. Make sure to work that BLM dick good so you don't out yourself.

Renzy

Pelican
For those ragging on surfdog, if the BLM mob marched up your street, came up to your house and demanded you do their black power fist-in-the-air to show solidarity with their movement... "or else", would you do it?

How about putting one of their signs in your yard? Maybe get down and take knee too. Kneeling is good. Or better yet, lie down on the ground like that cop in the news:

EP-200609424.jpg

With the way 2020 has gone, it might not just be a hypothetical question in the near future.

asdf

Robin
Youre still talking under a username so it proves my point. Anyways I wasnt talking about riots coming to the burbs, which will never be widespread for many reasons. Im simply saying that going in these dense urban cities which have been leftist for decades, and have massively corrupt radical left politicians, decked out in your maga gear is ridiculous. And theres nothing wrong with doing your own subversion to the enemy camp.

For those ragging on surfdog, if the BLM mob marched up your street, came up to your house and demanded you do their black power fist-in-the-air to show solidarity with their movement... "or else", would you do it?

How about putting one of their signs in your yard? Maybe get down and take knee too. Kneeling is good. Or better yet, lie down on the ground like that cop in the news:

You're all talking about two very different things. One instance of putting on their uniform and blending in is to score or aid in a strategic victory. The other instance is submission and turning on your side in hope you won't ever get eaten.

If antifa confronted me with my family and there was no other escape but to submit, would I? For the sake of my family, maybe. I'm a dumb, prideful male though so that wouldn't be easy for me to do and there would be hell to pay afterward to anyone that made me do it.

Like @Easy_C says though, you shouldn't put yourself in that situation, if you can avoid it.

Would I go behind enemy lines to gather intel? Probably if I thought it would help. Not sure how long I could keep the act up though. Not everyone has the same willpower to enter such situations, however.