Race riots 2020

Callixtus

Robin
If it means pushing the climate crisis hoax.
I would not be surprised at all, if subversive agents / Useless Idiots are sent out to commit rural arson.

How much damage was done to the environment with all the Minneapolis, Portlandia, Los Angeles rioting / arson after-all...?

There are rumors going around locally that many of the OR/WA fires have been started deliberately by antifa/leftist agitators. The local media is pushing back HARD that the rumors are false. Whenever they push that hard, I always assume they are lying.

LeoniusD

Pelican

Antifa and blm are setting up fires in Calfiornia. Sometimes is going on for sure since there are twice as many fires as during a normal season. While it occasionally happened in the past, it's certainly a good method of wanting to burn down houses of property owners. Everyone who owns a house is a racist capitalist white supremacist, so it's a no-brainer.

There is this gut feeling I have that these seemingly organised arson attacks are indeed related to the political unrest

They do match the description. Also, there have been several arsonists caught red-handed with at least on of them having very suspicious antecedents

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
If you're in a position where you don't have a choice but to engage with the angry mob, you better stand up for yourself. That's very cowardly to put your fist up and cow tail to BLM just to fit in. The situation I'm talking about is a bunch of white girls yelling in your face about your privilege, not a hoard of angry black gangbangers (you should definitely get away from that).

Most of us though are not going to encounter a mob unless we're going to look for one (this could change).

My problem with the Proud Boys and other armed groups engaging with Antifa is: 1) We should give the fucking President a chance to get reelected and do something about the threat. 2) They're being used by the mainstream media as optics. In the election timeframe, not good. Armed right wing groups seeking out protesters are hurting more than helping. 3) Don't get a broken wrist or a damaged eardrum or lose vision in a knockout just to prove your right wing identity. That's stupid. You could add millions of dollars in economic value over your lifetime, versus Antifa dweebs who live in their parents basements and basically have negative economic drain on society. Don't make stupid sacrifices just to satisfy identity needs. They have nothing to lose, you're not in that position. 4) People overestimate how effective they are in defending themselves against physical threats of violence. Even Joe Rogan, whose trained in several Martial Arts, says to avoid physical confrontations.

This all being said,
At some point we're going to need to stand up and push back against this. It's not just going away. You're not going to be successful for long trying to hide in a bunker in Montana. Not realistic for most people. Trying to "blend in" when they're trying to impose reparations and take away your civil liberties, that's just cowardly in my opinion.

An excellent point, and a good reason to avoid basic/pride based fist fights. When i was a teenager I worked at a retail department store and had a generally bad attitude that rubbed people the wrong way. I was the opposite of 'agreeable'

I was about 16 and some guy who also worked at the store who was about 25 decided to call me a loser, screw up or something along those lines. My reply was something like 'buddy, I'm 16 and you are 25 and we're doing the same job for the same pay. Do you actually think that I'm going to be your age and doing this same shit job in 9 years? You're the loser.' This guy lost it and my manager had to intervene when the guy tried to fight me after work.

The lesson being, Antifa is the 25 year old guy. They are low life's that have nothing to lose by going to prison or dying or being blinded (see the bio's of the Kenosha dudes that got bullets). Most other people on have potential, and thus more to lose.

As such, it seems crazy to me that anyone would 'counter protest' these people or fight them with fists, or with sticks. It's a lop sided risk. Sure, leap into action when its your personal safety, or business property etc. Then its not a lop sided risk, and then at that point use the most effective weapon possible to engage...don't be like these equally out of touch people who go onto the sidewalk in front of their business and try to fight fight or yell down a mob....

Antifa and blm are setting up fires in Calfiornia. Sometimes is going on for sure since there are twice as many fires as during a normal season. While it occasionally happened in the past, it's certainly a good method of wanting to burn down houses of property owners. Everyone who owns a house is a racist capitalist white supremacist, so it's a no-brainer.

I agree that it is them. First because, as you said, wildfires would displace people that own homes and that is racist. Second, under the last disguise of globalist funded terror operations against america, the jihadi playbook advocated for arson on the west coast and even the Japanese thought it was a good idea in world war 2.

Last, as usual, they aren't sending their best. That guy who live streamed his own arrest was setting fire to a cloverleaf on the side of the road in grass...which would be a self limiting fire. I think the ways NOT to get caught starting a wildfire are more numerous than the ways to get caught...yet here we are.

Also, the fact that wildfires are one of the largest contributors to the system model of global warming has an irony that is lost on them. What's next are they doing to start up a bunch of antifa mountain top coal mines in appalachia in order to pollute the local water supply and "show the capitalists"

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
I guess we will see. What I see the elites doing this time is beyond brilliant. They have the left destroying the nation at breakneck speed and they have the men on the right getting into fist fights with them and having their lives ruined thinking that "the thin blue line" will take their side. The few that speak the hard truths are silenced at every venue and shut down just as much by the right wing as much as the left wing.

For all of Richard Spencer’s faults, he’s right that the Left is far more competent than its opposition.

For all of Richard Spencer’s faults, he’s right that the Left is far more competent than its opposition.

The older I get, the wiser I get, the more I appreciate what Spencer has to say. I don't agree with him on everything, and yes he comes off like a spoiled brat who grew upper middle class, never had to work, and can't relate to the average man, but he is incredibly intelligent when it comes to the topics discussed in this thread.

The left is more competent and more evil. But they are competent in at least they have some kind of message, which is basically hate white men, but it is a message for their base, and they have a plan they actually follow through on. The right just blows sunshine up your ass, then sells out to billionaires and then tell you go "figure it out" when you go bankrupt from cancer treatments after saving your entire life and doing everything asked of you.

Both are bad, both are evil, but if one is more competent maybe they can get the riots and chaos to cease.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
EhmCDneXgAUYY9s

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The lesson being, Antifa is the 25 year old guy. They are low life's that have nothing to lose by going to prison or dying or being blinded (see the bio's of the Kenosha dudes that got bullets). Most other people on have potential, and thus more to lose.

capitalists"

This is exactly what the original Bosheviks were...the dregs of Russian society. Outcasts, criminals, pedophiles, etc.

The reason they were given a modicum of power by their handlers is that losers know deep down that theyre losers and dont deserve the "power opportunity". This no other choice mentality breeds intense fanaticism and loyalty to the cause

Sound familiar?

LeoniusD

Pelican

You don't run America no more. Sure - christian europeans only had built it with blood, sweat and tears. If we take a look what queens like her had built, then we can take a look at Haiti or Liberia - two excellent examples of black enginuity. Besides - it won't be blacks in charge anyway - it will be men who are called (((Jorge Ramon III))) and who look suspiciously white - just with a dark tan. And those men won't be meeting those queens in person ever.

I might remind folk once again like this gentleman here that all of this is about those 10 unarmed deaths of blacks every year - and virtually of them are somewhat justified. The likelihood of getting killed unarmed by cops is identical to the likelihood of dying by lightning.

So the country is torched over bullshit. You might as well be afraid of lightning or bee attacks and declare war on that.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The fires were already suspect by the police and firefighters because they were starting along a road corridor and that means one thing usually.

This is nothing to do with BLM or any other movement other than the root cause - communism. This is to sow chaos and division and to set the stage for more chaos and division. It is straight out of the damn playbook we saw in the 20th century.