Race riots 2020

MRAll134

Woodpecker
The fires were already suspect by the police and firefighters because they were starting along a road corridor and that means one thing usually.

This is nothing to do with BLM or any other movement other than the root cause - communism. This is to sow chaos and division and to set the stage for more chaos and division. It is straight out of the damn playbook we saw in the 20th century.
Two more goofballs have been picked up for starting fires, in Oregon:

It’s Not Global Warming: Oregon Officials Announce Arrest of Two More Alleged Arsonists Including Criminal Transient

Jonathan Maas, 44, of Springfield (on left) and Michael Jarrod Bokkela, 41 (on right) were arrested for arson by Oregon officials.

Jonathan Maas was arrested for allegedly starting a fire in the woods near the frisbee golf course at Dexter State Recreation Area in Oregon.

The Rest: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...leged-arsonists-including-criminal-transient/

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Mass arson in rural Oregon coming after months of communist civil unrest in Portland. As of now 12 percent of the population (500 000 people) is either displaced or have lost their homes. Several people, including a baby, have died. Armed citizens have set up checkpoints trying to catch the perpetrators. At least one sheriff has been seen on camera blaming antifa

And then the FBI put out the following statement

1599914692867m.jpg

I don't know what to think of this, I am just an outsider. But what's the point of drawing these conclusions when the investigation hasn't even started yet? Especially now that the trust of the average American in their institutions is at a record low?

Not seeing the angle, unless it's supposed to serve as something of a catalyst

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Sheriff: "What I’m worried about is that there’s people stashing stuff. It means they’re going to go in preparation. I don’t want to sound like a doomsayer but it’s getting serious. We need the public’s help on this.” Around 3:40, he says "Antifa motherfrickers".

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Mass arson in rural Oregon coming after months of communist civil unrest in Portland. As of now 12 percent of the population (500 000 people) is either displaced or have lost their homes. Several people, including a baby, have died. Armed citizens have set up checkpoints trying to catch the perpetrators. At least one sheriff has been seen on camera blaming antifa

View attachment 25139

I don't know what to think of this, I am just an outsider. But what's the point of drawing these conclusions when the investigation hasn't even started yet? Especially now that the trust of the average American in their institutions is at a record low?

The FBI is on the side of evil - of Antifa and the marxists. It takes 2 dozen motivated marxists to set 200 fires. It's really not rocket science. And if most start along popular roads, then it's virtually certain that it was arson.

The question then is to ask who would be motivated to do so. Would it be the guys who tried to prevent the demolition of civil war statues or would it be those who have burned down stores and cars in the last months? Who would be motivated to destroy property of citizens?

Tough one.... if we could just understand this ideological understanding .... hm.....

View attachment 25139

The FBI is useless and long been infiltrated by Communist and Globalist elements. They been resigned to backline duty during this storm because of that fact and that's why DHS has been doing the heavy lifting.

I did a quick search on the two female agents referenced in the press release. Beth Steele looks like a soccer mom and the lead agent, Loren Cannon, was a Comey appointee and did time in the Human Resources section. Dont forget about those kneeling FBI Karens during the early days of the riots in DC.