Race riots 2020

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
An excellent point, and a good reason to avoid basic/pride based fist fights. When i was a teenager I worked at a retail department store and had a generally bad attitude that rubbed people the wrong way. I was the opposite of 'agreeable'

I was about 16 and some guy who also worked at the store who was about 25 decided to call me a loser, screw up or something along those lines. My reply was something like 'buddy, I'm 16 and you are 25 and we're doing the same job for the same pay. Do you actually think that I'm going to be your age and doing this same shit job in 9 years? You're the loser.' This guy lost it and my manager had to intervene when the guy tried to fight me after work.

The lesson being, Antifa is the 25 year old guy. They are low life's that have nothing to lose by going to prison or dying or being blinded (see the bio's of the Kenosha dudes that got bullets). Most other people on have potential, and thus more to lose.

As such, it seems crazy to me that anyone would 'counter protest' these people or fight them with fists, or with sticks. It's a lop sided risk. Sure, leap into action when its your personal safety, or business property etc. Then its not a lop sided risk, and then at that point use the most effective weapon possible to engage...don't be like these equally out of touch people who go onto the sidewalk in front of their business and try to fight fight or yell down a mob....

I understand what you're saying and agree up to a point, but on the other hand laying low until they show up at your own house or business is only a winning strategy when the violence is more occasional and low level, as it generally has been the past decade or so albeit with occasional flareups. When the left steps up the frequency, intensity, and consistency of the violence, we have to start proactively banding together or else they'll just pick us all apart one by one.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
The FBI is on the side of evil - of Antifa and the marxists. It takes 2 dozen motivated marxists to set 200 fires. It's really not rocket science. And if most start along popular roads, then it's virtually certain that it was arson.

The question then is to ask who would be motivated to do so. Would it be the guys who tried to prevent the demolition of civil war statues or would it be those who have burned down stores and cars in the last months? Who would be motivated to destroy property of citizens?

Tough one.... if we could just understand this ideological understanding .... hm.....

737.jpeg

Judging by the worn out, painted over multiple times door frame and walls surrounding this person's picture...I'm going to assume that they don't own any private property. What a radical statement to make then!

Its the same with black lives matter, communists etc. It's always "ban what I don't have! cancel what I'm not!" Carl the cuck and Aids Skrillex at least deserve a platform of humility because they are trying to cancel themselves.

Communists can claim a win when the first hollywood multimillionare walks out to one of their rallies with their lawyer and declares "You weirdos are right...private property is what is wrong with the world and we should all be equal...I'm here today with my lawyer to sign over my house, my bank accounts and future movie royalies to CHAZ or whatever slum you have set up"

Until then, they are just pirates/bandits etc. that want to take other people's stuff by force. Somali pirates with an IQ of 10 have the same mission and don't need some fancy "ideology" to blow hot air up their own asses.

If this guy just wore a shirt that said "We're coming for your stuff, with guns and bombs" I would still disagree with him, but may also believe that he has half a testicle as well.

If it was a shirt with Karl Marx's head super imposed over the somali pirate's picture that said "I'm the captain now"...I would believe that he would have one testicle, and chuckle...but that wouldn't happen because these people don't have a sense of humor.

Point 4 till 6 from Saul Alinsky's infamous work Rules for Radicals

4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.""

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage.""

6. "A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

MRAll134

Pelican
943b8288adfaa3f0.png

Edit. Two LASD Transit Security Bureau deputies were ambushed and shots through the window.

Ehw036cXgAEydWm

Ehw9T1nXgAA4Paa

There is a vid' of the shooting out there. It looks like the shooter is Black in race and possibly young or very short:

Article: https://thepostmillennial.com/two-los-angeles-sheriffs-deputies-shot-multiple-ambush

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Voxday :

Learn to spot the lie

Not that anyone with even half a brain trusts the FBI anymore, but the Portland office has now confirmed that the Bureau is loyal to the Color Revolution, not the American people:

Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue. Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.

FBI Portland and local law enforcement agencies have been receiving reports that extremists are responsible for setting wildfires in Oregon. With our state and local partners, the FBI has investigated several such reports and found them to be untrue.

Special Agent In Charge Loren Cannon, Federal Bureau of Investigation

Remember, the children of the Devil always deceive through misdirection and redefinition. The key word here is "extremists". Sure, various individuals are confirmed to have been observed and arrested for starting fires in Washington, in California, and in Oregon, and have even been caught red-handed with matches by armed property owners. But the FBI has investigated these reports and determined that none of them were committed by extremists. Therefore, Antifa has nothing to do with it, so stop paying attention and definitely don't blame the death and destruction on the people who are fanning the flames, both literally and metaphorically. That would be antisemitic. And racist. And homophobic. And conspiracy theory misinformation crimethink. Definitely not meth.

Oregon officials are noting that no antifa members have been arrested in connection with the fires, but there have been some arsonists connected with some of the blazes.

This is why it is important to understand that the USA is presently experiencing an attempted Color Revolution of which Antifa is merely one collection of anti-government stormtroopers. BLM is another. NeverTrump is a third. Notice that mere "official sources" are not enough to avoid being deemed misinformation. Those "official sources" must also be "trusted", which means "controlled by the Color Revolution."

The West Coast wildfires are clearly being magnified by the arson attacks. The CoRevs are attempting to hide these attacks under the cover of the natural events, but their hand has already been exposed. And the attacks should serve as a warning to the Patriot community that has retreated from the cities and suburbs that even distance will not suffice to assure they will be left alone.

R.G.Camara

Kingfisher
This is actually true. Look at our first 'Black' president. Who is actually really our first 'Half Black/Half White' President. When he was Pres I used to call so many people out for calling Obama 'Black'.

Most Blacks in America are the same as Obama by now. Mixed.

I really feel a lot of compassion for inner city American Blacks....they are the most manipulated and miserable groups in this country. I have no idea what group has fed and profited off their misery. :rolleyes:
OBama was also East African, hence his skinny frame and features. Our descendent-of-slave blacks were subsaharan West African, hence darker skin, thicker noses, and heavier bone structures.

Ironically, while our ex-slave blacks have zero claim on Egyptian blood (almost no contact with Egypt, and no culture close to theirs), Obama has some. Obama is probably as much Egyptian as any middle easterner/North African/ southern Mediterranean European. Geographically and culturally, his blood was as close to Egyptian as those groups.

Chisum

Pigeon
Via AntiDem (Gab): "Here's a photograph of Antifa dressed as firefighters so they can get in and out of forest areas without standing out too much. Note that one of them has a large can of gasoline strapped to his back.

So, i'm going to go ahead and say there *is* some evidence that Antifa is starting fires."

bef93947355f278a.jpg

6286ebc2586612b4.jpg

I'd bet $10 that is a picture of a US Forest Service trail crew out clearing blowdowns or a burned out area (the gas can is for the chainsaw in the foreground). Antifa flag is pretty bad photoshop, the real version it is probably a flag from their country or school or a sign. I can't do an image search for some reason but I suspect the original photo would not be hard to find. Here are some similar examples:
iu

iu

iu

iu

edit:
When I reverse image search this is all I find:
link to google results

About a dozen results all from the last 24 hours, mostly from twitter and 4chan. I suspect someone photoshopped it and posted to 4chan and it took off from there. Information warfare in the digital/social media era is real. Sadly the fake shit is used to drown out/debunk the real shit. (not a knock at you budoslavic, I spend a lot of time on trails so the photo was instantly recognizable to me as a trail crew, figured I'd chime in)

2nd edit:
also, the map of the fires in the US that "magically" stop at the Canadian border is because that is data from inciweb.nwcg.gov (a site that tracks fires in the US, Canada probably has their own version)

/karen

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Car dealership puts up Black Lives Matter proudly or in self-defense - gets burned down anyway:

werwehbdsw54545.jpg

Only black lives matter your property doesn't. Also they don't really care about any black lives, since black on black murders have exploded in recent weeks. What matters is just the narrative and being against whites, against capitalsm as well.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I'd bet $10 that is a picture of a US Forest Service trail crew out clearing blowdowns or a burned out area (the gas can is for the chainsaw in the foreground). Antifa flag is pretty bad photoshop, the real version it is probably a flag from their country or school or a sign. I can't do an image search for some reason but I suspect the original photo would not be hard to find. Here are some similar examples:
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

edit:
link to google results

About a dozen results all from the last 24 hours, mostly from twitter and 4chan. I suspect someone photoshopped it and posted to 4chan and it took off from there. Information warfare in the digital/social media era is real. Sadly the fake shit is used to drown out/debunk the real shit. (not a knock at you budoslavic, I spend a lot of time on trails so the photo was instantly recognizable to me as a trail crew, figured I'd chime in)

2nd edit:
also, the map of the fires in the US that "magically" stop at the Canadian border is because that is data from inciweb.nwcg.gov (a site that tracks fires in the US, Canada probably has their own version)

/karen

edit:
link to google results

2nd edit:

/karen

Confirmation bias is a real problem on this forum. We should all go out of our way to avoid it to keep things legitimate and credible.

Car dealership puts up Black Lives Matter proudly or in self-defense - gets burned down anyway:

View attachment 25162

Only black lives matter your property doesn't. Also they don't really care about any black lives, since black on black murders have exploded in recent weeks. What matters is just the narrative and being against whites, against capitalsm as well.
The sign says/belongs to the Universalist Church, so it makes it even more ironic.

Gremlin

Robin
I'm not going to quote the user who posted about Justin Weaver trying to safely get his family out of a once nice neighborhood turned Antifa warzone due to the length. But I wanted to bring attention to the question Weaver posed to Antifa:

"Do you really want to murder innocent families?"

To this I would question Weaver's sanity. Insane like Antifa? No, but delusional and naïve enough that he may as well be living in a fantasy bubble world where sanity is some abstraction.

Let's consider the past several hundred years of leftist revolution and rule - peasant revolts, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, several commie dictatorships spanning the globe - that left behind huge piles of corpses amounting to 100s of millions, economic collapse, third worlds, social disarray and political corruption and crime that could wrap around the globe a thousand times if it was all put on an excel sheet.

Yes, Antifa would love to rape and slaughter innocent families and their dogs, too. Their track record proves it. Murder of innocents feeds their inner abyss even more than taking their stuff.

Did normies just forget what happens when leftism takes over or did they never realize?