Race riots 2020

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Confirmation bias is a real problem on this forum. We should all go out of our way to avoid it to keep things legitimate and credible.
To be fair, the things that Joe Biden says are so crazy that I often start with the assumption that it's confirmation bias because surely no one could possibly say something that retarded... and am inevitably proven wrong.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I'm not going to quote the user who posted about Justin Weaver trying to safely get his family out of a once nice neighborhood turned Antifa warzone due to the length. But I wanted to bring attention to the question Weaver posed to Antifa:

"Do you really want to murder innocent families?"

To this I would question Weaver's sanity. Insane like Antifa? No, but delusional and naïve enough that he may as well be living in a fantasy bubble world where sanity is some abstraction.

Let's consider the past several hundred years of leftist revolution and rule - peasant revolts, the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, several commie dictatorships spanning the globe - that left behind huge piles of corpses amounting to 100s of millions, economic collapse, third worlds, social disarray and political corruption and crime that could wrap around the globe a thousand times if it was all put on an excel sheet.

Yes, Antifa would love to rape and slaughter innocent families and their dogs, too. Their track record proves it. Murder of innocents feeds their inner abyss even more than taking their stuff.

Did normies just forget what happens when leftism takes over or did they never realize?
Well said, I was trying to think of a way to make a short post to the same effect but couldn't. People like Justin Weaver are the most at risk in any civil conflict. They believe that they are 'innocent bystanders' and someone separate from the reality that is occurring. The old people that are showing up to protests and single mom's with their kids have the same delusion. So do the people sitting at a restaurant patio during a BLM march.

Even during more civilized conflicts like America's first civil war "innocent farmers" found their farms raided for food and shelter by troops passing through. If they were unlucky the residents were murdered or raped as payback for some kind of loss a unit suffered the previous day.

In civil war 2, the risk to innocents is even larger. The enemy is not at war with the government, they at war with "white people" and "private property". So if you have white skin or 'stuff' you are an enemy combatant, not an "innocent family"

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
The only way this could have even a remotely peaceful ending would be immediate execution or permanent solitary confinement of about half a million people, deportation of another 20 million, and disenfranchisement of another 50 million, followed by tremendous purges and confiscations on every government level, as well as a complete redesign of the constitution and legal system. It's so mind-boggling that it makes Hitler's takeover of Germany seem like a minor cabinet reshuffling.

I pray to be proven wrong.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
The only way this could have even a remotely peaceful ending would be immediate execution or permanent solitary confinement of about half a million people, deportation of another 20 million, and disenfranchisement of another 50 million, followed by tremendous purges and confiscations on every government level, as well as a complete redesign of the constitution and legal system. It's so mind-boggling that it makes Hitler's takeover of Germany seem like a minor cabinet reshuffling.

Or mommy and daddy could just stop paying Juniors bills.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird

Germany was at least super majority German, super majority Christian, with people in their ethnic homeland. You are correct, what Germany went through will look like child's play compared to what is coming.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
OBama was also East African, hence his skinny frame and features. Our descendent-of-slave blacks were subsaharan West African, hence darker skin, thicker noses, and heavier bone structures.

Ironically, while our ex-slave blacks have zero claim on Egyptian blood (almost no contact with Egypt, and no culture close to theirs), Obama has some. Obama is probably as much Egyptian as any middle easterner/North African/ southern Mediterranean European. Geographically and culturally, his blood was as close to Egyptian as those groups.
Probably explains why the Illuminati elites choose Barack to be president in 2008

Aren't they super into ancient bloodlines?

No way they would have selected some middle class DeShawn who's ancestor was bought in a chattle slave market instead..

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member

Amen.

MRAll134

Woodpecker
It looks like the two LA Sheriffs will survive, after going through surgery, which is good news. I am sure lots of people were praying for these two. Senseless violence:

"Los Angeles County Deputies Out of Surgery, Expected to Survive

The two Los Angeles County Sheriff’s deputies shot Saturday night are out of surgery and are expected to survive.

The Los Angeles Times reports that both deputies are “recovering,” following surgery after the ambush attack.

L.A. County Sheriff Alex Villanueva described the wounded deputies as a “31-year-old mother of a 6-year-old boy and… a 24-year-old man.” He said the fact that both are expected to survive is a “double miracle.”"

Source: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...county-deputies-out-surgery-expected-survive/

Blitz

Pigeon
Germany was at least super majority German, super majority Christian, with people in their ethnic homeland. You are correct, what Germany went through will look like child's play compared to what is coming.
That's the short-sightedness of the Weimerica meme. People are just basically waiting for the uprising like in Germany, assuming it will happen because the conditions forced upon them are similar. It is even now more likely to happen in Germany or France as immigrants are a far lesser percentage of the population and the non-immigrant population is still all German or French. The 61% non-hispanic white population in the US is split almost right down the middle between hopeless globalists and mostly hollow conservatives or patriots (meaning they talk a good game, but...). You've got at best 30-40% of the population– including a few % stragglers from the black and latino groups– that would likely be willing to stand up to this. Unfortunately, near-as-makes-no-difference 100% of the media and information disseminators are lined up against them. Meanwhile in 1920-1933, Germany was probably 95%+ ethnic German. This should help explain the last 50 years+ of media conglomeration and immigration policy.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
That's the short-sightedness of the Weimerica meme. People are just basically waiting for the uprising like in Germany, assuming it will happen because the conditions forced upon them are similar. It is even now more likely to happen in Germany or France as immigrants are a far lesser percentage of the population and the non-immigrant population is still all German or French. The 61% non-hispanic white population in the US is split almost right down the middle between hopeless globalists and mostly hollow conservatives or patriots (meaning they talk a good game, but...). You've got at best 30-40% of the population– including a few % stragglers from the black and latino groups– that would likely be willing to stand up to this. Unfortunately, near-as-makes-no-difference 100% of the media and information disseminators are lined up against them. Meanwhile in 1920-1933, Germany was probably 95%+ ethnic German. This should help explain the last 50 years+ of media conglomeration and immigration policy.
All very true. My point was Germany was basically German nationalists v. German outside agitators. The USA will be many ethnic groups at each other throats, making it far more dangerous.