Race riots 2020

STG

Robin
What was predicted about 100 years ago is becoming true before our very eyes. The truth is not fair, egalitarian, or "nice" but there it is for everyone to see.

In The Revolt Against Civilization (1922), Stoddard put forward the theory that civilization places a growing burden on individuals, which leads to a growing underclass of individuals who cannot keep up and a "ground-swell of revolt".[19] Stoddard advocated immigration restriction and birth control legislation to reduce the numbers of the underclass and promoted the reproduction of members of the middle and upper classes. He considered social progress impossible unless it was guided by a "neo-aristocracy" from the most capable individuals that was reconciled with the findings of science rather than based on abstract idealism and egalitarianism.[20] Stoddard was one of several eugenicists who sat on the board of the American Birth Control League.[21]
Stoddard argued that race and heredity were the guiding factors of history and civilization and that the elimination or absorption of the "white" race by "colored" races would result in the destruction of Western civilization. Like Madison Grant in The Passing of the Great Race, Stoddard divided the white race into three main divisions: Nordic, Alpine, and Mediterranean. He considered all three to be of good stock and far above the quality of the colored races but argued that the Nordic was the greatest of the three and needed to be preserved by way of eugenics. He considered most Jews to be racially "Asiatic" and argued for restricting Jewish immigration because he considered them a threat to Nordic racial purity in the US. He warned that US was being "invaded by hordes of immigrant Alpines and Mediterraneans, not to mention Asiatic elements like Levantines and Jews."[16][17][18] Stoddard's racist beliefs were especially hostile to black people. He claimed that they were fundamentally different from other groups, they had no civilizations of their own, and had contributed nothing to the world. Stoddard opposed miscegenation, and said that "crossings with the negro are uniformly fatal".[3] During a 1921 speech in Birmingham, Alabama, President Warren G. Harding praised the book.[14]

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
I didn't read this thread but i'm surprised it's so long. I was a teenager who lived through the LA '92 riots.

Blacks burn, riot, rape, and pillage like the pupae stage in a caterpillar's life before they are reborn. Except in the case of black people most are murdered by their own and eaten in order to restart the cycle.

They are more like locusts.

How this is not apparent is what is amazing. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Not all blacks are like this but most blacks are..and that's the sad truth.

To the leftists pounding away at their keyboards trying to explain this under complex class warfare terms...lol.

No, this is definitely race. High time preference, low impulse control behavior. Look at the participants from non biased sources. The media is trying to highlight this as "outsiders" or something else like class warfare but it is literally blacks chimping out again like they usually do every few annual cycles.

Last edited:

bucky

Pelican

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I didn't read this thread but i'm surprised it's so long. I was a teenager who lived through the LA '92 riots.

Blacks burn, riot, rape, and pillage like the pupae stage in a caterpillar's life before they are reborn. Except in the case of black people most are murdered by their own and eaten in order to restart the cycle.

They are more like locusts.

How this is not apparent is what is amazing. Keep deceiving yourselves.

Not all blacks are like this but most blacks are..and that's the sad truth.
I'm old enough that the race riots were nuts for me as a young teengager. I could not believe what I was seeing on TV.

My favorite TV show at that time was probably - In Living Color - with a young Jim Carey doing a Reginal Denny skit that was hilarious as it was sad.

So for me, I remember the same shit, from the same people, the same way. For young guys, this might be their first rodeo.

Anyways, heres a litmus test: If the Target near your house was being broken into, would you drive your truck up with your buddy to steal as much stuff as possible, armloads of it, to bring to the lock pawnshop?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I wish people would stop sharing that fake Albert Pike quote. There’s so much to criticize about Freemasonry that passing around such transparently fake quotes - such as a 19th century Pike writing about the “state of Israel” that didn’t exist until a century later, and is found in none of his actual writings - just detracts from the validity of more serious criticism.
First saw it in 1999.
IE, before the 'war on terror'.
I post it, not for the specifics. Rather, the general message & how uncanny that message is compared to today.

bucky

Pelican
Safer, absolutely. Melbourne is a beautiful city. I love Australia.
When I was there about 8 years ago, I stayed in a room rental of a small condominium in a high rise. The asian owner told me it cost $600,000. Now, wages are a bit higher there, but still, the cost of living there is insane. It was difficult for me to find *lunch* for less than $30, and I am a cheap bastard that can usually sniff out things like the $2 local food joint in Mexico.

The future for Australia is very tied to China, which in that sense, is positive. I mean, they may lose some of their Ozzie / British influence but they are tied to a waxing future, not a waning one. I was told China was responsible for about 1/6 of their economy back then. They also have a much more sane political system, and have a viable Green Party, that the other major parties have to consult with to pass votes, which I viewed as a positive thing. Very little debt, but remember it's an island and it's dependent on mainland for certain things and it's pricey. They do have a nice local economy, got some nice shoes and hat there, and I 'll never forget driving up the coast and just finding small town festivals going on, like 1950s America. Beautiful natural scenery, and very similar to New Zealand which is supposedly the bugout spot for all the billionaires. No Worries, Mate!
Interesting. I've never been to Australia and never wanted to go. Nothing there sounds worth the expensive ticket and 16-hour flight. I remember hearing it described as a "first world hellhole" on ROK back when ROK was active. That is, a place with all the negatives we have in the US, but all of those negatives are worse. More oppressive nanny state, more feminism, more SJWs, and women who don't like American guys and are even worse overall than American women. And of course, no guns. Or at least not for self defense (Leonard recently corrected me on that point). There are some great redpill Aussie guys on RVF of course, but Aussies on the normie Internet and social media are some of the most soy slathered, irritating virtue signalers out there.

Then again, I haven't been there. Probably never will, but I did find it interesting that you have a good impression of it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I don’t recall Jesus advocating shooting anyone or releasing the hounds.
Don't forget. God is a God of love, & of wrath.
Not to mention, Christ himself trashed the tables of the money lenders.
Christ also said - carry a sword.

It may not be up to the individual to judge.
Yet there is nothing wrong with being pleased at the destruction or elimination of evil.

Now, how to apply that to these riots?
Don't get involved for one thing.
A second, imprisonment for as many social subversive activists as possible, would be a start.

As these riots are unravelling and I'm looking at the physiognomy of the "protestors", there's a serious undertone of INADEQUACY in these folks.

Black female protestors: usually large, mouthy, and/or ugly. Usually a combo of all three. Lowest people on the SMV totem pole. Lot's of pseudo-dykes, she/males, etc.

Black male protestors: increasingly faggotized and/or resembling Travis Scott. Twitter and IG slang come to life. "Ayo, bich ass", "faxxxx". Weak physical frame, catchy shirts with slogans. Not many NFL linebacker-type blacks from what I can see.

White female protestors: almost always UGLY, kind of resembling a cross between Where's Waldo and a Pro Abortion hag. What's with the beanies?!?! Indoctrinated by Leftist idealogy, hates the PATRIARCHY, and her own daddy more than likely. Can't get a higher value white male.

White male protestors: dripping with soy, and serious incel undertones. More faggotized than their black male counterparts and seething with resentment of "not being good enough". Unmasculine physiognomy, thousands of dollars in debt, large amount raised by single mommy's. Unathletic.

Hispanic/Asian/other male and female protestors: see above descriptions and switch said race and gender when applicable.

In terms of natural selection, most of these folks are serious bottom feeders and 1000 years ago they would've been killed off. Most of these folks are under 35-40 as well. Combine what I described above with a feeling of no light at the end of the tunnel for the millenials and zoomers, and you get our current situation.

For most involved, this was never about justice for George Floyd. It was more so about unleashing venom at the system they believe (and in some cases, does) has its foot on their heads, with their own personal inadequacies the root of their vitriol.

bucky

Pelican
Don't forget. God is a God of love, & of wrath.
Not to mention, Christ himself trashed the tables of the money lenders.
Christ also said - carry a sword.

It may not be up to the individual to judge.
Yet there is nothing wrong with being pleased at the destruction or elimination of evil.

Now, how to apply that to these riots?
Don't get involved for one thing.
A second, imprisonment for as many social subversive activists as possible, would be a start.
Much of the downtown area of the large city in the blue state where I live has been on fire for the last few nights, and the cops and national guard are stepping up their efforts to retaliate. I was discussing this with a normie female relative last night and she remarked that Jesus would be against all violence. Sure, this is a woman we're talking about, but that's still astounding. I brought up driving the money changers out of the temple and she opined that Christ just threatened them with his whip. Didn't actually strike any of them and wouldn't have. Because He was against all violence. Basically, Jesus was bluffing.

I've always interpreted the part where Christ says he comes not to bring peace but a sword as meaning what it says. There's also Ecclesiastes, where it says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. Or, a more extreme example, the entire book of Joshua, where God orders holy genocide against the entire population of Canaan, including the children. Brought all this up with my wife later and it turns out that she too believes Jesus was always against violence. Crazy. Maybe it's a woman thing. Anyway, Clown World.

Easy_C

Crow
I don’t think they’re cops.
Cops almost always have some kind of “I am a really TOUGH guy!” tattoo somewhere. Same with a lot of military. That these guys don’t have any suggests clowns or other intel assets.