Race riots 2020

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
The strong push for Bioleninism started in the 1960s and Hollywood with their commie anti-western Sacha Baron Cohen are coming out with a fitting movie:

While some of the topics raised there like resistance against the Vietnam war may have some valid points, it's mostly a thinly veiled propaganda puff piece for the glorious marxist protesters that were fighting against the terribly racist and conservative establishment. The march through the institutions by that time already had begun with students being taught anti-Americanism by new Bioleninist professors. That is why so many students 'rebelled'. They were indoctrinated and just followed on command.

The burning cities 50 years later are logical conclusion after that. And in another 50 years it will be the collapsing cities, bridges and streets.

And Cohen - the former comedian - seems to have become ever more radical - his hatred for everything western and Christian is ever more apparent.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Yeah well I am old-fashioned and of the 'I have to see to believe' kind

I'd consider this a BLM/antifa related shooting if the perp
* has attended BLM protests
* is a member of BLM/antifa chatgroups on Telegram/FB/ any other social media
* has stated obvious pro BLM/ anti police statements on his FB timeline
* is left leaning and has Marxist tendencies or is politically engaged

If he ticks one of those boxes I agree on him being a BLM terrorist

If he ticks none of those boxes I consider him to be part of the anti-police Black thug life getto gangster culture
Even if he was associated with those groups by showing up to protests, it will either be completely covered up or will be buried and finding the information will be next to impossible and when you do find it, then a majority will say "that it is just a conspiracy". And that is if he is ever caught.

You have two domestic terrorist organizations calling for the harming of police. So some guy goes and ambushes two cops. Can we directly tie this guy to one of these two groups? I don't care, and most Americans no longer care. We have to deal with this increasingly aggressive behavior in our day to day lives from violent leftists and have no one going to bat for us. We no longer have time left to grant the domestic terrorists a fair shake. That was over in 2017 when nothing was done about them and now things are drastically worse today.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Actually, Dances with Wolves showed the rivalry and regular state of warfare between the various Indian tribes.

"As you by now know this led to all the battles and death with the native tribes and hostility towards the white man that exists mostly to this day. This will never change. If you jump in a a bull ring don't expect the bull to accept your intrusion as a sign of friendliness. You are an outsider, somebody to remove. This is their mentality. This is their mantra. Special kind of breed. Native blood will forever remain fiery and almost incompatible with western civilization. They WANT to be at war the way a sports car engine is meant to be near redline. Their creator made them this way and they live that way, authentically, day in and day out."

I don't agree. I have known quite a number of Native Americans who adjusted to white/western society, graduating from college, having successful careers, and having families raised in cities, and not a reservation. But yes, many Indians are content to stay on the reservation, and stew in their pain and anger. Alcoholism, drugs and domestic and sexual abuse are major problems in such communities. These people are members of a defeated and beaten down people (read about how whites in power treated them in the late 19th and early 20th century, with boarding schools meant to stamp out their cultural identity), and many have basically given up.

As with blacks, so it is goes with American Indians. You have those with ambition and intelligence, doing well in society, and creating a successful middle class. But then you have those who make excuses and gave up (often with good reason, but still, it got them nowhere), indulging in all sorts of vices, and who live in a ghetto subculture of severe and self-perpetuating dysfunction.

I used to manage an upscale lodge. And I would hear words of sharp judgment from middle to upper middle class blacks, about poor ghetto blacks. I can only imagine how a poor black ghetto male showing up at the doorstep of a middle class (or better) black family to date their daughter, would most likely be received. And the same scenario of course, for American Indians.
Ok, I didn't know we needed to agree to reveal certain aspects of native culture. I wasn't sharing in order to be right. There's dozens of native tribes in America alone. The one I happen to be apart of due to my son's mother being White Mountain Apache is unchanged from the 1700's, the 1800's, the 1900's and still have the same mentality as their ancestors. So I speak with direct knowledge and association with that tribe. Just down the road from that tribe(same reservation) is an even bigger mess of a tribe called the Cibecue Apaches.
They're so notorious for their DGAF attitude and lifestyle that other apaches don't visit near there because they value life just a little bit more than Cibecues ever will.
The natives that succeed usually were never part of any res but merely have relatives on the res. Their success can be attributed to not being raised around actual native culture. The younger they are exposed to western civ the better the chances of being considered normal natives. But I cringe every time I hear a NANALT(Not All Natives Are Like That). I'm reminded of the saying " they're the exception not the rule".

As far as the black issue. Even middle to upper middle class blacks seem to commit more crimes than the poorest whites in certain parts of the country. The infograph is available on the interwebz.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
t
Please, just call that person a former girlfriend, fiancee, or wife. Don't be that guy that tells people to not talk to him or his wife's son. That's very embarrassing.
True but the educated way to address that is calling her my son's mother. Not a baby mamma or anything else. We're together but not married and until we are she doesn't get any other title. But I get what you were getting at. Thanks for the protip.

Ok, I didn't know we needed to agree to reveal certain aspects of native culture. I wasn't sharing in order to be right. There's dozens of native tribes in America alone. The one I happen to be apart of due to my son's mother being White Mountain Apache is unchanged from the 1700's, the 1800's, the 1900's and still have the same mentality as their ancestors. So I speak with direct knowledge and association with that tribe. Just down the road from that tribe(same reservation) is an even bigger mess of a tribe called the Cibecue Apaches.
They're so notorious for their DGAF attitude and lifestyle that other apaches don't visit near there because they value life just a little bit more than Cibecues ever will.
The natives that succeed usually were never part of any res but merely have relatives on the res. Their success can be attributed to not being raised around actual native culture. The younger they are exposed to western civ the better the chances of being considered normal natives. But I cringe every time I hear a NANALT(Not All Natives Are Like That). I'm reminded of the saying " they're the exception not the rule".

As far as the black issue. Even middle to upper middle class blacks seem to commit more crimes than the poorest whites in certain parts of the country. The infograph is available on the interwebz.
There's dozens of native tribes in Southern England alone. The one I happen to be apart of due to my wife being from the kingdom of Wessex (and my family from neighbouring Mercia) is unchanged from the 1100’s and still have the same mentality as their ancestors. So I speak with direct knowledge and association with that tribe. Just down the road from that tribe is an even bigger mess of a tribe called the East Anglians.
They're so notorious for their DGAF attitude and lifestyle that other Britons don't visit near there because they value life just a little bit more than East Anglians ever will.
The natives that succeed usually were never part of any council estates but merely have relatives on the estates. Their success can be attributed to not being raised around actual native culture. The younger they are exposed to civilisation the better the chances of being considered normal natives. But I cringe every time I hear a NANALT(Not All Natives Are Like That). I'm reminded of the saying " they're the exception not the rule".

Basically what I am getting at is you have forgotten that there are modern indigenous native white people in Europe, with our own tribal histories and the native Americans are not special in any way then the rest of us, from the South Pacific Islanders to the African tribes. You are way off topic to the riots which are not acceptable no matter what tribe you are from. I think the current rioting is unnatural and the result of distortion modern global culture causes.
It’s not healthy, it’s not good and it needs to be stopped.
Stop baiting about Indians.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
There's dozens of native tribes in Southern England alone. The one I happen to be apart of due to my wife being from the kingdom of Wessex (and my family from neighbouring Mercia) is unchanged from the 1100’s and still have the same mentality as their ancestors. So I speak with direct knowledge and association with that tribe. Just down the road from that tribe is an even bigger mess of a tribe called the East Anglians.
They're so notorious for their DGAF attitude and lifestyle that other Britons don't visit near there because they value life just a little bit more than East Anglians ever will.
The natives that succeed usually were never part of any council estates but merely have relatives on the estates. Their success can be attributed to not being raised around actual native culture. The younger they are exposed to civilisation the better the chances of being considered normal natives. But I cringe every time I hear a NANALT(Not All Natives Are Like That). I'm reminded of the saying " they're the exception not the rule".

Basically what I am getting at is you have forgotten that there are modern indigenous native white people in Europe, with our own tribal histories and the native Americans are not special in any way then the rest of us, from the South Pacific Islanders to the African tribes. You are way off topic to the riots which are not acceptable no matter what tribe you are from. I think the current rioting is unnatural and the result of distortion modern global culture causes.
It’s not healthy, it’s not good and it needs to be stopped.
Stop baiting about Indians.
Baiting?! The guy I was responding to was about American Indians. Totally different animal than brit natives. I may be off topic in the portion of the discussion you decided to insert yourself in and bring up a totally different native tribe but the man before me was asking about natives in America. Excuse me for offering input in the area I have direct experience with.

Carry on with your native brit superiority.

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
To put things into perspective a few examples of recent black on white crimes - some clearly done with racial animosity in mind:

IMG_20200916_132145.jpg

The 17yo girl Veronica Baker was stripped naked and raped before her death - the 'empowered lovely ladies and gentlemen' knew her partly from school. If the roles were reversed then this would be center stage for months.

Nichole Merrell was killed in a parking lot by this animal while holding her child. That bastard even shot the little girl.

There is an epidemic of racist crimes alright in the country - it's black on white racist crimes. They should get their Liberia. Personally I would advocate for a split of the country or a Africanexit for those who want to go home to African utopia.

And the media will keep a lid on all of it, the people will keep on dying since they don't know that they should be very careful and best armed and ready to fight with every encounter with black people. The very top wants this, because it's mainly goys who get killed. Jewish NYC neighborhoods have started armed watch groups, that are tolerated despite the restricting gun laws due to them being Jewish. But Christian goys would never be allowed to do the same in order to protect them from black enrichment.

It's like a picture similar to the orcs and elves memes - a pretty girl and her rapist-murderer.

Monty_Brogan

Woodpecker
Gold Member
To put things into perspective a few examples of recent black on white crimes - some clearly done with racial animosity in mind:

View attachment 25212

The 17yo girl Veronica Baker was stripped naked and raped before her death - the 'empowered lovely ladies and gentlemen' knew her partly from school. If the roles were reversed then this would be center stage for months.

Nichole Merrell was killed in a parking lot by this animal while holding her child. That bastard even shot the little girl.

There is an epidemic of racist crimes alright in the country - it's black on white racist crimes. They should get their Liberia. Personally I would advocate for a split of the country or a Africanexit for those who want to go home to African utopia.

And the media will keep a lid on all of it, the people will keep on dying since they don't know that they should be very careful and best armed and ready to fight with every encounter with black people. The very top wants this, because it's mainly goys who get killed. Jewish NYC neighborhoods have started armed watch groups, that are tolerated despite the restricting gun laws due to them being Jewish. But Christian goys would never be allowed to do the same in order to protect them from black enrichment.

It's like a picture similar to the orcs and elves memes - a pretty girl and her rapist-murderer.
I agree, 10000%.